Drust on the Prowl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over and saw my cum dripping out of Betty's pussy. I gripped Karen's hair and walked her on her knees to her sister's pussy. Knowing what I wanted she brought her lips to her sister's pussy and sucked my cum into her mouth. I pulled her by her hair and brought her to beside her sister. Karen leaned over and kissed her sister feeding her my cum. The two sister kissed for some time as I went into the bathroom to freshen my cock and balls.

I used the room phone to request three meals for breakfast with an early wakeup call. I had a large suite so my bed was a queen. I dimmed the lights and crawled into bed and left it to the women to leave or stay. Betty moved over me and took the wall with her firm tits on my torso. Karen snuggled in with her mature tits on the other side of my torso. I fell asleep between two reconciled sisters; asleep but not for long.

My special abilities to live off the life-force of women make it not necessary for me to sleep through the night or eat all that much. I love eating pussy and sipping the woman's life-force and fucking them. I awoke to feel my cock sliding between wet pussy lips. Which sister was this? Since I was on my right side cock to ass the pussy had to belong to Karen.

I wet my cock on her dripping pussy riding my fat cockhead across her clit. Awake or asleep her naked ass was moving against my naked thighs as she moaned in her pleasure. I kept moving my cock in her cameltoe until I felt her tremble. I pulled back and moved my cockhead slightly upwards until I found the circle portal to her darkness.

Karen groaned as I pushed my wet cockhead against those circular lips feeling them struggle to open. I felt her grunt and push back my foreskin sliding over my crown. She let out a long breath releasing the tightness of her analring and my crown entered her. She groaned as her dark lips closed behind my crown holding me in her darkness.

I reached around her and pulled on her nipples and she groaned loudly. I felt Betty awake and she rolled over us and knelt on the floor. She pushed one knee of her sister opening her groin. Betty pulled her long hair out of her face and brought her lips to her sister's wet curly lips.

In the pale overhead night-light I watched Betty pleasure her sister's pussy. Karen was leaking her juices down between her ass cheeks anointing my cock with hot lube. I pushed up my cock going deeper into Karen's darkness. Karen was moaning either from my thick cock or her sister's tongue and lips. Betty had felt me do this to her so her knuckles were working between her sister's wet pussy lips and across her swollen clit.

Karen's body was trembling making my thick cock slide up her ass. Soon I was balls deep in her darkness. I felt a wet tongue on my ball sack since Betty was buried where her sister and I were joined. I grabbed Karen's breast hard then pulled on her firm nipple and she trembled. Karen's body went stiff and her hot ass gripped all along my cockshaft.

"Oh FUCK Betty. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, sweet sister I'm cumming!"

I jackhammered my cock in Karen's ass driving pain and pleasure throughout her groin. I felt her hot pussy juices soak my cock as I moved in and out her hot tight sleeve. I could hear Betty sucking away at her sister's spraying pussy. Her sister screamed and crashed into a powerful climax that made her faint away. Betty kissed her sister's pussy one more time.

She grabbed the base of my cock and pulled it out of her sister's ass. She pushed my hip until I was on my back. She moved up on the bed and straddled my hips. She pushed my cock down on my abs then captured it with her hot dripping cameltoe. She rode my cockshaft with her pussy massaging her clit across my fat cockhead. She went fast then stopped dead and shook wildly as she climaxed against my cock. I reached up and gripped her tits as her pussy leaked her hot juices on my cock and belly.

After a short time she slowly moved her pussy up and down my cockshaft. She rose up and gripped just behind my cockhead and moved it between her pussy lips and back across her back star. I knew where my cock was going as Betty circled her star with my wet cockhead.

She stopped all movement and centered my crown against the portal to her dark sleeve. She let out a long relaxing breath and pushed down. The iris of her back door slowly opened and my cockhead breached into her darkness. Betty groaned and with her other hand wet my thick shaft with her hot pussy juices. She stopped when she thought I was fully coated.

Betty let out that long breath and simultaneously took all my long thick cock up into her ass. She groaned deeply and collapsed her firm sweaty breasts onto my chest. She moaned as she bit my neck and collar bone then kissed me deeply. Slowly she started to ride my cock like a jockey would trot his horse preparing for the race.

Her tight ass went up and down my cock as her pussy leaked hot juices keeping my cock anointed. I felt her hand on my belly move within her pussy rubbing herself to a strong climax with my cock deep in her ass. She lay on me as her climax pulsed through her body. I could feel her hard nipples push against me.

"Smack, smack, smack," I heard as Karen laid into her sister's ass. She pulled her sister across the bed and laid down next to her both asses in the air. I knew what she wanted for the both of them. I pulled Karen up under her belly and stuffed a pillow under her. I did the same with Betty moving her hip to naked hip next to her sister.

I pulled back on Karen's hip to get her ass back and high and the same with Betty. Now two sister asses were cock high and ready to get plowed. I pushed my cockhead against Karen's anus and it yielded and let me in. I pushed forward and pulled her hips back until I was balls deep in her heat. I pulled out and did the same to Betty. I watched as the two sisters turned their faces to each other and kissed as best they could.

I pulled out of Betty and watched the "O" I made of her ass wink at me. I slid back into her sleeve and pounded away in her ass. She groaned and trembled then moaned when I pulled out. I pushed against Karen's door and this time it opened willingly. I went deep and thrust rapidly in her heat.

Betty's hand reached under her sister and settled between those pussy lips. Karen did the same to her sister. They were going to make each other climax as my cock abused their ass. I can hold back my release until I have pleasured myself. I used those sister asses for my pleasure for some time.

I suddenly felt fingers on my nutsack and wet fingertips against my anus. I didn't have to look as I knew it was Aubrey. A thin finger slid up into my ass and found my nut and rubbed across it. Fingernails rubbed across my nutsack then dug in causing me pain. Aubrey was driving my pleasure over the top as my cock drilled the ass of her mother and aunt.

"Fuck my slut mother and aunt in their hungry asses and blast your cum deep into their bowels. Drop some baby cum into my mother's cunt after you fill her ass and maybe it will knock her up with another stranger's baby. Fuck them Master, fuck them hard and deep!" Aubrey shouted.

Her eagerness drove me over the top and I blasted cum down Betty's ass. I pulled out and blasted more down Karen's tight ass. I pulled back and in one thrust filled Karen's pussy with my long fat cock and shot the last of my cum against her womb. Betty and Karen screamed into the bedding as they made each other climax rubbing their clits and wet pussy lips against their sister's knuckles.

Aubrey was slowly rubbing my nut in my ass as the last of my cum painted her mother's womb. She pulled me back taking my cock out of her mother and into her willing mouth. Her lips tightened around my cockhead and she let it slide across her tongue until I tapped the back of her mouth.

Aubrey sucked and licked my cock getting all my cum even sliding her dainty tongue under my foreskin. She sucked the crown while her fingers gripped and massaged my shaft being presented with residual globs of thick white cum. She moaned as she tasted my cum marinate in her mouth. Her Aunt and Mother pushed their legs back and cuddled kissing what they could reach.

"Since my balls are empty do you want to lose your innocence to this long thick cock of a stranger? You can ride it to your pain and pleasure without fear of getting knocked up. Come princess and surrender your innocence on this hard man-cock," I challenged her as I laid on my back my cock pointing to the ceiling.

Aubrey groaned but then crawled up and settled on my hips. Her thighs outside mine opened her pussy wide and I watched her crimson slit drip her wet juices. I pulled her forward making her pussy lips trap my cock against my belly. Light and as young as she was it was easy to move her pussy up and down my cockshaft. Her swollen clit rubbed on my cock in both directions as her hot juices bathed my cock.

I held her clit upon my cockhead and just moved her an inch back and forth. She trembled and bit her bottom lips and let loose with a deluge of hot female cum. She shook against my cock as pleasure coursed through her body as she climaxed again. Her thighs lost their strength and her pussy crushed my cockshaft giving her additional pleasure.

I gripped her ass cheeks in my strong hands and lifted her until my cockhead found the door to her innocence. My hard cockhead felt the hot wet opening and I pulled her down hard breaching her hymen and entering her vagina. She squealed then moaned as my cock filled her cunt.

"Yes Aubrey, cock and cunt for the rest of your life. Cock and cunt for your pleasure and future babies. Cocks of various sizes into your hungry wet hot cunt until the right one fills you to your depths and makes you spend from pleasure. But for now ride the Master's long thick cock and make yourself climax. Make a memory of the stranger and cock that took your innocence. Fuck that cock Aubrey, fuck the Master's cock."

I lifted her then dropped her hard and my cock filled her cunt pushing out her inner sleeve to fit the invading cock. She trembled as my cock filled the depths of her pussy. I pulled her legs to wrap around me as my cockbase rubbed her clit making her hiss from the pain and pleasure.

I leaned forward pushing Aubrey between her Mother and Aunt. I rode my cock into the virgin pussy beneath me putting one more uncounted notch on my belt after five hundred years. My job now was to make this young virgin climax on my long thick cock. I wanted the sweet strong life-force of a climaxing virgin to fill my hunger.

Aubrey groaned as my cock sought its own pleasure. Her pussy gripped my cockshaft and pulsed as she rode my cock towards her climax. I watched her Aunt and Mother pull on her young nipples even leaning over and sucking on her hard nibs. A hand from both her Aunt and Mother reached down to where we were joined and set about rubbing the young girl to a powerful climax.

Aubrey screamed as her cunt grabbed my cock and she thrashed into a powerful climax; a long thick cock of a stranger deep inside her. I lied to Aubrey. Ever since my first fuck hundreds of years ago my cock is always ready to blast baby making cum into the deep heat of a female.

Aubrey was not part of making a child so I pulled out and my hot cum painted the cheeks of her Aunt and Mother and her firm young tits. Glob after hot thick glob of cum ejected from my cockhead until I had no more. I slid my cock back into Aubrey's pussy and fed deeply of her young vibrant life-force. She let out a long breath and collapsed fully spent.

Three females linked together fucked on my long thick cock now lay sleeping on my cum soaked bed. I was vibrantly alive and awake so took a shower then dressed. Later there came a knock on the door and the steward entered with the breakfast cart.

He looked over at my bed and saw two full naked asses and from the front a pussy and tits of a young female. He smiled brightly and shook my hand. After he laid out breakfast he walked to the edge of the bed just as Betty and Karen rolled onto their back displaying all their treasure to the steward's eyes. Karen grabbed his hand and opening her legs ran the young man's fingers through her wet pussy.

"Oh look sister, breakfast is here but the Master is dressed and his long thick cock has been put away. What a disappointment."

Karen took the now wet hand of the steward and kissed his palm. She rolled over showing him her full ass and kissed her daughter and sister until they fully awoke.

"Awake you sluts breakfast is here. This nice young man is enjoying your naked body but I doubt he has time to play. The Master is all dressed so no more long thick cock to fill our cunts and asses. Time to get up and beg the Master for our clothes back. If he refuses I will walk to my room naked with my head held high."

Karen jumped quickly from the bed and went to the window table and searched for what she wanted. She turned and found the three pairs of panties. She took hers and rubbed it between her pussy lips then handed them to the steward. She took her sister's panties and pushing her thighs wide open did the same and handed those to the steward.

Lastly she took the pink with roses panties that started the adventure and tenderly rubbed them between her daughter's young pussy lips. She made sure they were soaked with the juices of her daughter's pussy. She moved them to the nose of the steward then handed the last pair away.

"If you want a real tip you'll have to put your other hand out to the Master. For now I need a quick shower to clean the Master's cum from my cunt and ass. I'd suggest my sister and daughter do the same. Goodbye you sweet young man," she said and kissed the steward.

Betty rolled out of bed and rubbed her firm breasts against the steward and kissed him deeply moving his empty hand onto her ass. She kissed him lightly and moved off to the bathroom. Now Aubrey who was innocent until this night slowly got out of bed. She had nothing to cover her naked body so bravely arose and slowly closed the gab before the steward.

She let him devourer her with his eyes then moved against him. She put her hand behind his head and kissed him deeply. Moving slightly she took his hand without the panties and trapped it between her thighs up against her wet pussy. She rode his hand with her pussy until she trembled while kissing him deeply.

"Oops, I'm sorry. I seemed to have got your hand and crotch wet with my hot pussy juice. I hope you can clean that up and not get in trouble. Thank you for bringing breakfast."

Aubrey brought his wet hand unto her left breast and helped him squeeze her firm young flesh. She then kissed his palm and slid her lips down his thumb and sucked it like a cock letting her tongue out to play as her other hand rubbed his now hard cock growing down his pant leg.

"I'm booked in room 401C if you want to get my name and number from the roster. We three woman could find out if you know how to use this nice cock. It's up to you young man," she said and kissed him once more. Laughing she walked towards the bathroom and looking back over her shoulder slapped her ass twice and laughed again.

We heard laughing from the bathroom and the shower start. The steward stood shocked in the middle of the room not moving.

"Well son what's it to be? I shall never see those women again and the young one gave you an invitation. If you're resourceful and brave enough I can guarantee you their ass and pussy is the sweetest you'll ever experience. You'll even get to fulfill the fantasy of fucking a pregnant woman. You might have even met your future wife or I can even say wives as they would willingly share you. Think it over but don't take too long. I can't say the invitation is open ended."

I pushed a fifty into his hand and steered him towards the door and wished him good luck and smooth sailing. He still had the three fragrant panties in his other hand.

The three women came out wrapped each in a towel but dropped them and ate breakfast. When the arrival warning bell dinged they sweetly begged me for their clothes back. I opened the desk drawer and there was a fine point marker. I started with Karen and drew a triquetra on her left breast then spun her and drew another on her left ass cheek. I did the same to Betty and lastly to Aubrey.

I said they could have their clothes back except for their bra and panties, which Karen gave away, if they swore to get a real tattoo where I had marked them. They did not answer so I opened the window and tossed out their bras. They squealed and promised. I closed the window and demined a kiss for the remaining clothing. They kissed me deeply with tears in their eyes.

They dressed and kissed me goodbye. When they were about to leave I said, "One more payment. Bend over and flip up your skirt and show me your sweet ass one last time."

They giggled and bent over and slowly skid their skirts up and off their ass. My hand came down hard on each ass cheek. They squealed but did not move letting the Master punish them one last time. Instead I ran a finger over their dark star and caressed their pussy. I pulled down their skirt and kissed each one at the door; Aubrey then Betty and lastly Karen. There were tears running down their cheeks as they walked away.

Three mouths, three asses, three pussies all in a night's enjoyment.

Twenty Stories Up:

Let's face it; I am filthy rich. Five Hundred years of accumulating wealth, all in secret Swiss bank or off-shore accounts, never paying wealth taxes lets me do whatever I want. Sometimes I work as a dirt farmer, a merchant, a financier, a gigolo or in this story a simple window-washer.

So today I'm on a scaffold washing condo windows twenty floors up. The sun was shining brightly against the windows which I guess was why she didn't see me. She came into the bedroom wrapped in a towel which was dropped to the floor revealing her tight well defined body.

Her front was to me displaying large tits firmly pointed on her chest. Her aureoles were dark circles covering the points on her breasts encircling dark hard nipples. Her waist pulled in from tight muscular abs and a flat belly. She was a modern woman in that her mons and pussy lips were bare as the day she was born.

She turned showing me a bodacious ass slightly hidden by her long wet blonde hair. She sat at her makeup mirror and brushed her hair '600' times. Either by accident or a regular routine the brush ran down her breasts teasing her hard nipples. Slowly the brush found a home on each of her tits as the bristles caressed her nipples.

She had no hair below her belly-button but the brush found its way between her thighs. Her head fell back as the bristles caressed her pussy lips and the tortoise shell handle rode between her thighs. I could see her body tremble as the brush gave her personal pleasure.

She stood with the brush in her hand and I thought the show was over. However she reached for the towel and laid it on the bed on the side facing my window. She laid her back on the towel and brought her feet up on the edge and opened her thighs wide. From the distance of the window to the edge of the bed I could easily see her crimson gash sparkle from its wetness.

The bristles now slid upon her naked tits causing her nipples to harden and extend. Her long blonde hair was pushed off her chest and I watched the other hand pull and twist the other nipple. Her thighs trembled as the brush ran down her belly and over her hairless mons. She turned the brush to the tortoise shell side and slapped her pussy lips. She did it several times, hard, until her light colored flesh turned bright red.

The brush moved up and each large breast was slapped in punishment. She pulled her nipples as the brush slapped her belly then again against her pussy lips. Her body trembled as her breathing became heavy. She gripped the brush by the bristles and the wide palm-sized handle slid through her pussy lips. It rode upwards and rubbed her clit round and round then moved down between her ass cheeks to circle her dark star.