Duchess of Cornwall Seducing Ch. 03

Story Info
Camellia goes a little further teasing me.
1.3k words
3.6
3.7k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tne continuation of Chapter 2. Sorry it's taken so long to write the next chapter!

All characters are 18+. This story is very fictional and this is a story of how I got seduced by the Duchess of Cornwall Camilla and how I became her secret love affair from the Prince. Please no negative or political comments of the Royal family. This is strictly fantasy.

Chapter 3: The City of London

"Mmmmm soon you will be mine pet."

As she slides a finger from the bottom of my back up to my neck slowly making me shiver as she giggles seductively and walks away looking over her shoulder winking at me.

Leaving me standing there wondering what is up her sleeve?

As I stood there processing on what just happened. "What just happened?" Did Camillia just come on to me?" I could not figure out what my body and emotions was telling me. But, time will tell I guess.

I shook it off and just went on with the party. I had several people come up to me and say how wonderful and how spectacular this party was. I was thrilled that a lot of people was liking my idea. At one point we even set up a suggestion box to have people suggest for the next party. The Queen thought it was a tremendous idea.

The party lasted way up until 10pm. I even got to meet William and Kate. I was beyond thrilled to meet them. They was excited to see what my plans were and see how the internship turned out.

By the end of the night I met up with my boss Jacqueline.

"You out did yourself there girl"

"Well thank you"

"Lets get this cleaned up and tomorrow have yourself a day to relax"

"Thank you! I am planning on exploring the city and seeing what other creations I can come up with"

"I love your thinking"

"Have a goodnight and see you on Monday"

"Yea certainly, goodnight"

As Jacqueline and I start to head home for the night, I see Camillia and the Prince head home as well. As they drive off I see Camillia's head look out the window and we catch each others eye as she winks with a smirk smile.

I catch what she is doing and blush and smile back while I bite my lip. I think to myself. " Oh shit I hope she did not see that."

The next morning comes as I wake up around 9am. I get on my laptop and search for places to go and visit and plan my day ahead. I have always wanted to see the bridge of London and Big Ben.

As I start to get ready, I start to think about what happen at the party. I still could not believe Camillia flirted with me. I wanted to look cute and fabulous for the day.

I noticed the hotel was kinda of in the middle of London so I didn't have to get a cab. I started to sight see and just roam around the city.

I was in awe of everything when I started to walk by the London bridge where people could walk on. I stopped and looked out to see the water and just to take it all in when I heard that same familiar voice whispered in my ear.

"Mmmmm there's my little pet in training" as Camillia giggled seductively making me shiver and grip the bridge.

Giggles cutely, "Heyyy Camillia, what brings you over here?"

"Ohhh this is my usual Sunday walk"

"Ohhh that's cool!"

By this time i was nervous and a little turned on. She was wearing not her usual outfit but a cute sexy low cut shirt with sexy jeans.

"You enjoying London so far"

"Yes yes I am"

As we sit there small talking, I got to get to know her a little bit more.

"Don't think I didn't see that lip bite yesterday" as she winks at me.

I blushed so deep red I couldn't speak.

"Cat got its tongue?" As she moves closer to me breathing seductively in my ear.

"Mmmmm I want to take you home so bad but I think I am going to make you wait begging for more" as she giggles her mistress giggle.

I stand there squirming under her spell all I could say is, "Please"

"Please what?" as she nibbles on my ear.

I gasps and squirm even more as I feel her finger up my spine again.

"Mmmmmm please mistress Camillia, I want you" as I say with a whimper only she can hear.

Giggles again, "Mmmmmm that's what I want to hear my little one"

"You will be mine soon" as she says while lingering a finger up and down my my spine knowing that is my weakness while nibbling on my ear.

"Meet me in an hour by Big Ben, soon it will be dark and I know a secret hiding place we can be alone." As she says walking away.

"Fuck" I say when she was far away. I did not know she was a freaking tease. I was shaking due to nerves plus being turned on.

I was getting hungry so I walked to get something to eat and chill my nerves.

It was almost the hour, I walked to Big Ben and Camillia showed up a few minutes later. She did not say anything but grab my hand and led me to a secret hide out where she only knew. We was finally alone with nobody being around or seeing us.

She guided me to the wall where she pinned me with two hands on each side of me and a knee between my legs. I gasps and bit my lip arching my back.

"Mmmmmm Mistress Camillia please"

"Hehe I love hearing you beg!" As she says while leaning down nibbling my neck ever so softly and slowly making me whimper.

"Mmmmmphmmpppmmmmmm" I say while having my eyes closed enjoying the sensation squrming.

"You like me teasing you don't you little one? This is going to be our little secret isn't it?"

"Yyyyeeessss it is Mistress Camillia our little secret"

"You want more don't you? You want me to control you like a mistress don't you?"

I arch my back even more, squirming under her touch while I feel her fingertips along my sides and up and down my thighs.

"Yes I do, I want more please Mistress Camillia. I'll do anything"

"Mmmmmm anything you say?"

"Prove it to me while your here and maybe I'll give in as a present for being a good girl and showing me what you going to bring to this internship and maybe I'll reward you"

"Yes Mistress Camillia I will I promise" as I say making eye contact wanting this so bad.

"Mmm good"

"From now on when we are around the Queen rather it be the parties or just a gathering we keep it professional and address me as Camillia and we can flirt here and there like we have been but not where it's noticeable and when we get alone you will address me as Mistress Camillia! Do you understand little one?"

"Yes Mistress Camillia I understand" as I say while she leans down and kisses my cheek and hands me her number and says "Don't text me until I text you"

"Yes Mistress Camillia" then I write down my number and then leaves leaving me hanging again.

I head back to the hotel and masturbate what just happened and I cummed hard like I never before. This is going to be an amazing summer. I say in my head while taking a shower and focus on what's in store for tomorrow at work.

That's it for Chapter 3 hope you guys like it! There's a lot more to this story! Next up Chatler 4: Royal Garden Party part II!