All Comments on 'Due Process'

by AJ_Watson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 15 years ago
Well written

This was certainly well written. Not as arousing as I am normally looking for on this site. Clever idea. Keep up the good work.

lancewmlancewmabout 15 years ago
Excellent writing

But the story was vague... no real beginning or end... kinda drifted in and out

TarotbTarotbabout 15 years ago
Manyeyedhydra has some competition

I'm a great fan of Succubus stories and I have to say this is one of the better ones, not just because of the sex but because like Hyrda you've taken the time to flesh out your characters.

Mia's very human doubt, and then change of heart, was a pleasure to read.

Thanks

mjm202036mjm202036about 15 years ago
Great addition to your collection...

I've read your stories "Redhorn", "Spoils of War", and "The Legacy of Argus"; and I enjoyed all of them as much as I've enjoyed "Due Process". You are right, ManyEyedHydra is a great succubus author and I love his work. I may have been writing quite a bit of succubi stories myself; but I don't think I rate the quality that Hydra does. I like how this story played out, AJ, and I look forward to seeing more work from you in the future in this genre. I do prefer more story to sex; but partners seduced into their own destruction through copulation is always a happy read for me. Keep up the great work.

MJM202036

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraalmost 15 years ago
Due process....?

....just kidding. :) I know finding a title for this was a bitch. Nice fantasy backdrop. The Quelistan sisterhood is a nice invention. I'm sure you can make use of them again and maybe fill out some more of the background. (I still think you should have gone for the jugular and made Marius's end really gruesome though - just for the fun of it ;) )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Welcome back AJ!

Great to see more from you. This and Aretmis are among my very favorites on the site!

sarussarusalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

I must say that I'm an unconditional lover of soul sucking stories. And boy, does this one deliver :)

The teacher/student thing is a nice trick to explain everything that's going on, and the style is smooth and pleasant.

Concerning the 'no scene-setting pre-amble', well I prefer to have a (short) one, but that's a matter of taste.

A big thanks for writting this! I'll be coming back for more :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome story

I could tell it had manyeyedhydra's touch to it. It was a awesome story, erotic and scary at the same time. Great conclusion with the guy stuck watching at the cell wall...definately helped remind me that they had killed the guy and pedro knew it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

This was a great read and a well thought and fleshed out story. My only question is did he do it or was he innocent? I know that he had to die anyway I just want to know if I was correct to cheer for him. I enjoy underdog stories and this is one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

good story but i think that you should make a story like this where when they give the man a choice he runs out and escapes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really really really wished you still posted... All of your stories are incredible but this one was my favorite. It even had the potential for a great series. Literotica needs more authors like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

All of your stories are good, but they could all also have series stemming from all of them as well. I think you need to pick one or two and carry the series wherever your creative juices takes it. That's just my opinion though, regardless great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous