Duel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay gasping and shuddering, my body racked with pleasure from the release. The power this form could channel was amazing, releasing aura far faster than I could replenish it. I lay still for a moment, gasping for breath and allowing my body to recover from the explosive release. I was certain Light had sensed my aural release, as I'd sensed hers, but I didn't care. She knew I was coming for her, and she now knew I'd be ready, ready to crush her and end our struggle for all time. With the amount of energy this body could produce, Light had no hope of surviving my attack. I had to be close, but I was certain I could overwhelm her with my aural release and destroy her in a single massive blow. I only had to strike first to finish her.

I rested for a few thousand heartbeats, allowing my body to recover, before I rose to my feet, my reserve of aura already being slowly replenished by my body's lifeforce. I was ready, and this magnificent form was ready, longing even, to engage in battle, to meet Light and destroy her forever. I continued to walk, inexorably drawn to my nemesis, drawn by my need to engage Light in final conflict, and to destroy her forever.

.

.

.

Light

Dark was here. I sensed her, and her very presence filled me with such animosity that I seethed with hatred. Light always banished darkness. In the past, each time we engaged in battle, she managed to slip away before I could finish her, but I knew this would be our final battleground. I'd learned to control and shape my aural discharge in a devastating, directed release of energy that Dark had no chance of surviving. The thought of destroying her, of ending this maddening stalemate, filled me with aura. I must crush her! It was my destiny! There could be no other outcome.

I paused and pulled a pale fruit from a tree, biting into it lustily, the sweet juices and flesh filling me with joy. The body's ability to generate such copious amounts of energy, coupled with its lithe strength and quickness, came at a price. I had to consume large amounts of food, but the body was well adapted to its environment, able to consume a wide variety of plants, so food was abundant and readily available. I consumed the slightly fuzzy fruit before selecting another, consumed that one, and then twisted a third from the branch.

I smiled as the ache within me subsided, my mammaries, lips, and hands sticky with the sweet juice from the fruit. I stopped at the edge of the small, crystal-clear river and washed before drinking my fill from the cool water.

My hunger and thirst satiated, I rose to my feet, eager to continue my search for Dark. I sensed my host was young from her robust health, ability to travel without fatigue, the ease with which she navigated difficult passages, and her quick reactions and abundant energy. I had no way to determine these beings' lifespans, but she was clearly mature and eager to breed, her innate desires filling her with purpose and strength. I was feeding off her primitive urges, using her desire to win a mate and produce offspring to maintain her aura at full strength and drive her forward.

I continued along the edge of the river, Dark's nearness drawing me on. I walked, picking my way along through a thick forest when my sensitive ears detected a sound, a low, soft rumble. My body's instincts instantly recognize the danger and I flooded with aura. I whirled to face an animal of approximately my size with small, slightly pointed, upright ears perched on the top of its head. It was a quadruped, like most other animals, but larger than any others I'd seen, and this one was clearly a predator. It was covered in short, sleek, light-brown fur, with large golden eyes facing forward, and multiple long hairs sticking out from the side of its white muzzle.

It stared at me, motionless on large feet, its long tail swishing slowly as it crouched low to the ground. The beast looked fast and powerful, with sharp teeth filling its mouth, teeth clearly designed for ripping flesh from bone. My body knew what to do, and I crouched slightly for better balance and to make myself a smaller target as I flooded with energy, my body's fight or flight responses dumping massive amounts of aura into my system. The animal roared a me, a high-pitched tearing shriek that caused the flesh of my body to pimple in fear.

My body knew that to run was death. The animal rumbled again, its head low as it stared at me. I couldn't allow this beast to turn me from my quest, from my destiny. Bursting with aura, I screamed at the beast as I released my energy in a focused beam. I shuddered, the pleasure of my aural release combined with the chemicals my body was producing, chemicals that heightened responses and damped pain and fear. It wasn't the euphoria of my previous releases, but something more, a feeling of invincibility.

The animal screamed as its ears flattened against its head. It appeared unharmed, but it was clearly affected by my aura. It shrieked again, displaying its deadly looking teeth, before rumbling softly and turning away. I remain planted in place, watching the animal, wary, but slowly relaxing as the body purged itself of chemicals.

I watched until I could no longer see the animal, and then I was suddenly awash in aural energy. I screamed my victory to the sky. I'd face death and prevailed, the euphoria washing over me pumping me full of lifeforce and energy. I shrieked again in a throat rending scream of defiance.

I stood panting, watching for the animal to return, but after a long wait, I realized the predator was gone and I was safe. I slowly turned and carefully scanned my surroundings, searching for other dangers, watching for motion and listening for sounds of movement, but I was alone.

I made my way nearer to the water's edge and began walking on the muddy bank where there were fewer plants. The animal had moved so silently that I hadn't heard its movements until it was almost upon me. At the edge of the water it would be more difficult for other dangers of this world to sneak up on me.

Carefully watching for threats, I once again began moving in the direction of Dark, my need to destroy her overriding all other concerns.

.

.

.

Aphrodite

"Puck's office... now," Randal growled as I rose from the lap dance, cocking my hip to accept the five the guy was offering as a tip.

The man slipped the bill between my thigh and the bit of string holding my thong, and then swatted me playfully on the ass. He had a large wet spot on the front of his crotch. He'd tried to hide it, but I'd felt his body stiffen when he came in his pants.

"Can't it wait?" I complained.

The Lumberyard was about to close for the night and I wanted to scoop up as many lap dances and tips as I could before then.

"No."

"Shit," I muttered as I followed Randal to Puck's office.

Randal opened the door and followed me in. Venus was already there, and Puck looked pissed.

"What?" I demanded. "I didn't do any fucking thing!"

James Puckly glared at us. "You're done. Both of you. Pack your shit and get out."

"What?" Venus and I cried as one.

"You can't fire me!" Venus snarled.

"What did I do?" I demanded, speaking over her.

"I warned you both. I've had it with your shit."

"What shit!" I demanded. "I haven't said a fucking thing to her!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Venus demanded.

Puck jerked his thumb at the six monitors behind his desk that showed all corners of the floor. "I've been watching you, both of you. I—"

"Then you saw I ignored her!" Venus snarled.

"Yeah! Same here!" I added. It was probably the first time Vanessa and I had ever agreed on anything.

Puck rolled his eyes. "You two just don't get it, do you? Whatever your problem is with each other, it's affecting your job. Your job is to make a guy want to fuck you, to make him think maybe he has a chance to fuck you, and then you use that to milk him for everything he's got. That's not what I'm seeing out there. What I'm seeing is a couple of bimbos staring daggers at each other, ignoring tables while trying to pull tables from the other, and most of all, your stage performances sucked tonight. You were so intent on what the other was doing, you weren't paying attention to what you should have been doing... namely, enticing the paying customers. There isn't a fucking person in the place that can't tell you two hate each other, but worse than all that, your sniping and backbiting is starting to affect the other girls, and I won't have it. So get your shit and get out."

He was surprisingly calm, which was far more worrisome than his screaming and yelling.

"But I'm your headliner!" Venus protested.

"Not anymore. Kelli is going to headline."

"That hag? If you'd just get rid of Aphrodite we could go back to the way it was. Everything was fine before she arrived!"

"He could fire you and that would solve the problem just as well!" I countered. I captured Puck's gaze. "You could bring in some fresh talent and—"

"Goddammit! This is what I'm talking about! I'm sick of it!"

I swallowed hard. Getting shit-canned from a third-rate club wasn't going to make finding a new job any easier. Randal took our arms.

"Wait! Wait! Just wait a minute!" Venus cried, jerking her arm away from Randal and licking her lips, clearly, and desperately, searching for a way out. "What if there's another way? A way to fix this and make you a shit load of money at the same time?"

Randal took her arm again and started to pull us out of the office. "I'm listening," Puck said. Randal released our arms.

"What if..." Venus murmured. I didn't know if she paused for dramatic effect or because she was still trying to think of something. I saw her brighten as an idea came to her. "What about a dance off? Me against Aphrodite? You could promote it as a grudge match! Yeah, that's it! A grudge match between us and the loser has to leave town!"

I watched as Puck thought it over. I liked the get out of town part, but she'd stacked the deck. Venus had almost a year here to build her clientele, and dancing was too subjective. I thought frantically. While I was sure I could kick her ass dance for dance, I was afraid I wouldn't get a fair shot. Who decided was the best dancer? The crowd? How would we measure it? We needed something more final, something where the winner would be clear and not subject to the fickle whims of a bunch of drunk and horny men.

"No," I said as Puck opened his mouth. I could see the greed in his eyes. He was going to go for it. "I have a better idea."

"What?" Puck asked.

"Not a dance off. That's too subjective. When I kick her ass, I don't want her bitching and moaning she was cheated, or some shit like that. It has to be more final, more clear cut, something where winning leaves no doubt. A fight. Me against her. The winner stays and becomes the headliner, and the loser has to leave."

I saw Puck's eyes widen slightly and a tiny smile touched my lips. This was my chance. I hated this bitch so much I'd gladly kick her ass every day of the week. Venus and I were going to settle this, and I was finally going to prove I was better than her, once and for all.

.

.

.

Venus

"No fucking way!" I snarled. "I'm not fighting this bitch!"

"Think about it," Aphrodite pressed. "Venus wants a grudge match? This is it. Best two out of three pins. No fucking around, no nothing, and there will be no question who won."

Puck was going to go for it, I could see it in his eyes. "Puck, Baby! This is a high-class place. Don't lower your standards for this bitch."

"What's the matter, Venus? Don't think you can take me?"

I glared at her but turned my attention back to Puck. "You don't want to do this. It would—"

"Don't tell me what I want or don't want," Puck growled. "I like it."

"Puck, Baby, I—"

"You promote the hell out of it," Alayna continued, talking over me. "Think about it. You said everyone could tell we hated each other? Use that! Let people know this isn't just a gimmick and that it's for real. Your two top draws going at in on stage in a high stakes fight? Think about how much money that will make!"

Puck began nodding. "Yeah. Maybe we'll set up a pool and fill it with oil."

"Yeah! Think about it! Every dick in the house will be hard. You could charge a premium cover."

"No," I snarled. "I won't do it!"

"You can always leave. Maybe that's for the best. I'd save you a lot of embarrassment," Aphrodite sneered, her smugness making me want to rip her throat out.

"Fuck you, Alayna! You couldn't take me in Atlanta, and you can't take me here. I just..."

"What?" she taunted when I paused. "You're afraid! You're afraid all that shit talk was just that... talk. You've always known I was better than you, and now you're afraid the whole world is going to find out the truth."

"I'm not afraid of shit!"

"Then prove it! Prove it or get out!" Aphrodite challenged.

A rage like I'd never felt before swelled within me. "Fuck you! You want a fight? You're on! I'm going to fuck you up in front of everyone and shut that big fucking mouth of yours once and for all!"

"Then it's settled," Aphrodite declared before she turned her attention back to Puck. "The house gets fifty percent of the cover, and the winner gets the other fifty percent."

"Twenty-five," Puck countered.

"No," I growled.

"No. Fifty percent or no deal," Aphrodite stated firmly, talking over me. At least we agreed on that.

Puck's lips thinned. "This is my fucking place and I make the rules. If you don't like my offer, maybe I should go ahead and fire you both as I planned."

"Go ahead," Aphrodite said, her voice firm. "Fifty percent of something is better than seventy-five percent of nothing."

Puck glared at us, but all four of us knew he was going to take the deal. "Fine. Fifty percent of net."

"No," I said. I knew Puck would claim a bunch of bullshit expenses to lower the gate in an attempt to cheat us. "Fifty percent of the cover, and I want Kelli and Trish to help with the count."

Puck glared at us, his eyes flicking between us, looking for any weakness he could exploit. He saw none. "Fine. Now get out of here before I change my mind. Randal, wait a second."

Randal opened the door and we stepped out of Puck's office. "You opened your big fat mouth one to many times," I sneered as the door closed behind us. "I'm going to fuck you up, Alayna. I'm going to fuck you up and everyone is going to see you for what you are... a second-rate dancer picking up my scraps."

"Admit it! You're afraid everyone is going to see I'm better than you. That's why you hid in Atlanta, but there's no place for you to hide now, you bitch."

"You're going to find out."

"Anytime you're ready."

"Want to take this outside?" I challenged. I was seething with hate and I couldn't wait to kick her ass. I'd show the rest of the girls what happened when someone crossed me.

"Let's go!"

"You're—" I began just as Randal stepped out, shoving past us, his face hard. "Next time," I sneered after he'd passed.

"Any time, any place," Aphrodite snarled before she turned and stomped away.

I glared at her retreating back. If looks could kill she'd be nothing but a scorched shadow on the floor. I'd never hated anyone as much as I hated her at that moment. She thought she could take me? I was going to show her how mistaken she was.

The Lumberyard was closing down for the night, but I didn't want to go into the dressing room with Aphrodite, afraid if I did, I'd rip her to shreds where she stood. As satisfying as that would be, I wanted to humiliate her in front of a crowd. I'd hold my claws until the time was right, but there was one thing I could do before our final battle. I could out dance that bitch at every turn. I smiled to myself, relishing the thought of crushing her, once and for all.

.

.

.

Aphrodite

It was a packed house tonight, and damn near standing room only. It was by far the largest crowd I'd seen here, easily the largest crowd that anyone had seen at The Lumberyard. Four weeks ago, tomorrow, I'd pitched my idea to Puck when he wanted to fire our asses. In the past four weeks he'd been promoting the hell out of our grudge match, going so far as to buy some late-night airtime on the local AM station. He'd even paid Venus and me a hundred bucks each to go on the radio and talk shit about each other for thirty minutes.

It was a good thing Greg, one of the other bouncers, had tagged along. The station put us in separate rooms, but we could still see each other through the glass, and of course, we could hear each other. Before the interview was over, I'd slammed my headphones down on the table and was on my way to the other room to fuck Venus up on live radio, and I would have had Greg not stopped me at the door. The guy that beeped out our language was busy that night.

Out in the parking lot, after the interview, Venus tried to start more shit, and I was more than willing to oblige her by stomping her ass right there, but Greg and one the station's employees kept us apart.

Over the past month, my hatred for that big titted bitch had grown until I hated her with such unmitigated passion it had been almost impossible not to attack her on sight each time I saw her. The rest of the girls had divided into two camps. Nobody liked Venus and her haughty attitude. Other than her two favorites, Kelli and Trish, I'd collected the other five girls to my side, and they'd been urging me to fuck her up.

Tonight was the night that was going to happen. Venus and I hadn't worked the floor or performed our routines tonight. Puck was saving us for the big show. We were told not to show up until ten, and then we'd been kept in the dressing room and out of sight.

There were three couches in the room we could relax on during breaks. Randal had put Venus's ass on one, mine on the other, and then dragged the third into the middle of the room to divide it in half. For almost an hour, Venus and I had stared across that leather boundary, glaring at each other with hate filled eyes as Randal kept watch. Puck was taking no chances that we'd start the show early... and in private.

"Venus... you're up," Randal said when we heard Puck start working the crowd.

"You're fucking dead!" Venus snarled, jabbing a finger at me as she strutted past.

"Bring it... bitch!"

Still in the dressing room, I listened to the crowd roar as Venus took the stage. Puck was building her up as the champion, and my role was the upstart trying to take her crown. I didn't care. Everyone loved a good underdog, and I'd let my actions do my talking.

"You're up," Randal growled, stepping aside and jerking a thumb at the door.

I rose and adjusted my outfit. I strode onto stage I like owned the fucking place, waving and smiling, the roar of the crowd juicing me up. On the left side of the main stage was Venus. She was wearing a black micro-bikini that couldn't contain her giant jugs, the tiny bottom disappearing into the crack of her ass and barely covering her pussy lips as she strode back and forth on the lead-up while working the crowd.

I was on the right side lead-up, and in the middle, on the portion of the stage that jutted into the crowd, was a small swimming pool. The pool's six-foot width and ten-foot length consumed the entire dance area from the pole to the two lead-ups. The pool was some kind of blue and white inflatable kiddie pool, with shallow sides that were only partially inflated to give the crowd a good view. Ashley was standing in the pool while sensuously pouring vegetable oil all over herself from a large bottle to rev up the crowd, making the pool's bottom shiny with a thin layer of oil. I hadn't wanted the oil, not wanting anything to interfere with my ability to pin my opponent, but typically for Venus, she'd supported Puck's idea of using oil. If I said the fucking grass was green, she'd tell me it wasn't.