Duel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lungs burning, our hips thrusting furiously, my body incandescent with pain, we engaged in an endurance contest of will, strength, and pain, our mouths opening in silent screams as we tried to break our opponent before being broken ourselves.

.

.

.

Light

We tumble in the slippery, clinging mud, writhing in pain and effort. Our bodies could take an astonishing amount of damage and still function efficiently. We came to a stop, our slits pressed firmly together. Dark began thrusting her hips furiously. I wailed in pleasure and began thrusting in return. There was a synergy created with our slits rubbing together, aura building within me faster than I'd ever been able to build it before.

I had to stop Dark from building aura! I slashed at her breasts, opening shallow wounds, her shriek of agony exciting me. She slashed at me in return, my scream of pain loud, but our hips never slowing in our frantic race. Red liquid was leaking from me everywhere, and still my body responded. We grip each other's throats, our teeth bared, as we glared at each other, and still our hips thrust.

I gripped her wrist and tore her hand away to allow me to breath, her claws opening a painful gouge on my neck. She slashed at me again, and with my hand on her throat, I couldn't stop her attack. I released her throat with a frustrated cry and captured her hands to prevent her from inflicting greater damage on my body, and still our hips thrust.

Aura was pouring into me, into both of us. Dark was building her energy reserves, but slashing at her with my claws hadn't stopped her from recharging. I grabbed her breasts with both my hands and squeezed them with as much force as my body could generate. Dark began thrusting harder, her scream of pain loud as she gripped my own breasts and twisted them painfully.

My shriek of pain caused my throat to burn, but I couldn't stop. Hissing and snarling, our breasts painfully crushed in our opponent's grip, we thrust frantically, our aural charges swelling at a prodigious rate. I twisted my hips, dumping Dark into the mud, her claws raking my breasts painfully as she lost her grip on my flesh.

I came to rest on top. She reached for my breasts again, but I flung myself back, landing on my back in the mud with a soft slap. Out of her reach, I gripped her leg, my claws sinking deep into her flesh as I pulled our slits tightly together, my wail joining Dark's as her claws bit deep in my own leg. With our combined strength we drew our slits even tighter together as our shrieks of torment sounded long and loud.

Our slits crushed together painfully tight, our frenzied thrusting only increased the pain and pleasure as my aura continued to swell. I was nearly at full charge, but it wasn't enough. I wailed again in frantic effort, my teeth bared at Dark as our hips churned the mud into a thin, slippery, slurry. I rolled slightly, increasing the pressure on our slits with another wail of pain and pleasure. In the new position, I could sense I was charging slightly faster than Dark and I redoubled my efforts.

Dark, perhaps sensing my advantage, screamed in rage, throwing me away from her before turning to attack. I quickly rolled to my back as she landed on me. Fearing her teeth, I immediately gripped her hair and hauled her head back to prevent her from plunging her fangs into me. I again tried to rip open her throat with my own teeth, but her secure grasp of my hair prevented me from reaching her.

Our hands engaged in protecting ourselves from our opponent's fangs, our legs battling, we twisted and squirmed as we fought in silent effort. We rolled, the mud squishing out from between our bodies as we brought our slits together and began thrusting furiously.

Again, aura swelled within me, the hard nipples of our breasts pressing into each other in their own battle for supremacy as we grunted and thrust against each other, the pain and pleasure of our struggle producing aura at a furious rate. I was at full charge, but I wanted more.

The distance between us during our initial battle had been too great. We would finish it here, locked together with our bodies entwined to prevent Dark from avoiding her fate. This would be our final stand, and we both knew it. With the power these bodies could produce, there would be no escaping, and only one of us would survive.

Dark's aura was now swelling faster than mine. With a scream of effort, I twisted, forcing Dark into the mud so that I was now on top. My hard nipples ached in their battle with hers as our slits warred in searing pain and soaring ecstasy. Grunting and gasping in effort, pain, and pleasure, our bodies grappled in our final confrontation, muddy water splashing from between us with every impact. I was beyond full charge, but I needed more! My head forced back by Dark's hands, our bodies clenched tight as we struggled for dominance, I wailed my pleasure to the world, my victory so close I could almost grasp it.

.

.

.

Dark

We roll again, our bodies locked together. My body was crackling with contained aura, but I wanted, needed, more! Light was all but glowing with aural energy as our charges continued to build, and I couldn't take the chance of Light overpowering me.

My body was gasping for breath, the cooling liquid falling from me in drops and stinging my wounds. Even though the sun had barely moved in the sky, the body was exhausted from our sustained conflict. I couldn't allow the body to rest, my victory so near that I forced it to continue. I shrieked, my rage, pain, and pleasure combined until one was indistinguishable from the other.

Light answered with a scream of her own as we rolled again. I twisted, howling in pain as Light pulled my hair, her own cries of pain filling me with elation and power. I was overcharging to a massive level, carrying more aural energy than I'd ever been able to contain before, and still my hips thrust, pushing the level of my lifeforce even higher.

So close together Light had no hope of survival. Even this magnificent body wouldn't be able to survive such a massive release. Light and I shrieked as one as we squirmed, twisted and thrust. We were in a frantic race to charge our aura, both of us knowing this was the moment we'd destroy or be destroyed.

I released Light's hair and threw myself back, screaming in pain as my movement tore her hands from my hair. I leaned back onto my arms, our slits sliding and smashing into our opponent. I was beyond overcharged, my body burning with energy, but we were too evenly matched! I had to slow Light down!

I threw myself forward as Light rose to meet me. Our hard nipples slammed together to resume their duel as we once again gripped each other's hair to protect ourselves from the other's slashing and ripping teeth. We were sitting in the mud, our legs and arms tangled, our hands wrapped in our hair to pull our bodies tightly together. Despite our entangled clinch, our bodies were in constant motion as our nipples and slits continued to war in pitched battle.

I wailed as my control of my aura slipped, the pain of holding so much energy almost more than I could bear. Light screamed as well as she began leaking aura. This close, my aural release was a danger to us both, but I no longer cared. My only thought was of the destruction of Light.

Despite my efforts to contain the energy, my aura burst forth, Light's energy releasing a fractional instant later. We shrieked our deafening cries of bliss, of agony, as our hips began thrusting at an even more frenzied rate. We shrieked again, almost overcome as our energies surrounded and penetrated us.

I couldn't breathe, my body's autonomic systems overloaded with the discharge. Liquid gushed from our slits as we howled, our feverish thrusting splashing and splattering the aural liquid everywhere, but I took no notice.

My eyes crushed closed, our bodies continued their war on their own as our aura danced and swirled around us, our energies engaged in their own final battle. We screamed as our bodies were racked with energy, our bodies uncontrollable shuddering against each other only increasing our aural production.

Light was weakening! I only had to survive a moment more, but my own lifeforce was draining rapidly. In a final, desperate, ploy, I stopped hauling on Light's hair and pulled her mouth to mine in an attempt to inflict more damage. We bit and snapped at each other as every part of our bodies warred, though our mouths were ill equipped for this contest and the damage was minor.

With a final shriek of ecstasy, Light disappeared. I screamed in rapture and victory, but my celebration was short lived. I clung desperately to my body as our hosts fell away from each other, the bodies we'd inhabited twitching and shivering in the aftermath of our final battle.

Amazingly, our hosts had survived our aural release without additional injury, their only damage the result of our claws and teeth. Our bodies' injuries were superficial, but I was mortally wounded! I screamed in terror, my body moaning softly as I began losing my control. No! It couldn't be! I'd finally defeated Light! It couldn't end like this! I strained to hold onto the control of my host, but my reach exceeded my grasp. I was fading. I shrieked my rage at the unfairness of it all. I railed against the universe, desperate to stop what was happening to me, but the damage was too great.

In the instant before I winked out of existence, I had one final triumph, luxuriating in the knowledge that I'd finally defeated Light, that I'd survived her if only by a few heartbeats of my host, and that our eternal war was finally at an end.

.

.

.

Venus

I tried to scream in agony as we repeatedly slammed our pussies together, but with Aphrodite's grip on my throat the only sound to escape was a mewling hiss. I couldn't take the pain anymore and I threw myself away, breaking her grip on my throat. I tried to roll to my feet, but I was slow getting up. I hurt every fucking place, my body one big bruise with my flesh ripped and torn from our battle.

"Fucking cunt!" I rasped as I coughed, holding my throat.

The only thing that hurt worse than my throat was my pussy. I had an almost irresistible urge to look down to see if I was bleeding, but I was afraid to take my gaze off Aphrodite. Aphrodite scrambled to her feet as well, but like me, she was moving slowly and coughing. She cupped her pussy, her face twisting in agony.

"You bitch whore slut! You fucking skank!" she wheezed, her voice as damaged as mine.

"You want some more, or do you want to fucking quit?" I challenged before coughing again.

"Never! Why don't you fucking quit?"

"Fuck you! Come on! Let's finish this!"

I expected Aphrodite to charge me again, but after the pain and damage we'd inflicted on each other, we were more wary now. We slowly circled, covered in mud, blood, and sweat. When Aphrodite wiped the mud from around her eyes, I attacked to take advantage of her momentary distraction.

When I reached her, our hands tangled in each other's hair as we grunted and hissed in pain, bending at the waist as we tugged and pulled. The pain was incredible, but I was beyond screaming, my voice destroyed by my previous cries and Aphrodite's choke hold. We would finish this in near silence.

I released her hair with one hand and grabbed one of her wrists, trying to free my head from her grasp. With a hiss of pain, I twisted, throwing Aphrodite over my hip and back into the mud, but her grip on my hair jerked me down as well. I went to my hands and knees, sinking to my wrists in the well churned, sloppy mud. I rose to my knees and gripped her hands, twisting her hands out of my hair before I flung myself back. I scrambled backwards, trying to gain room, but the slippery mud prevented me from quickly getting to my feet.

Aphrodite leapt onto me, trying to rake me with her nails, but I batted her hands away, woofing out a grunt of air as she landed on my chest. I couldn't take her pounding her pussy into mine again and twisted away. Kicking and squirming, we rolled over once, and then again, splashing and spraying water everywhere as we rolled into the edge of the river.

I grabbed her throat. "Bitch!" I whispered.

"Cunt!" Aphrodite breathed, gripping my neck as well.

I stopped batting her hand around and gripped the wrist at my throat, as she did the same with the hand gripping her neck. Again we stilled as we strained against each other, grunting and gasping in desperate effort.

"Skank!" I snarled, spittle flying from my lips.

"Whore!"

"Slut!"

Our words were soft, like those of a lover, but there was no tenderness here, only pain and hate. I was exhausted, and Aphrodite was weakening as well. I forced us to roll deeper into the water, and as I came to rest on top, I tried to force my foe's face under. The water wasn't fucking deep enough, and if we rolled again, I'd again be on bottom.

With a soft cry of frustration, I threw myself back, once again breaking Aphrodite's grip on my throat. I scrambled to my feet as Aphrodite did the same.

"Whore!"

"Slut!"

There had to be a way! As Aphrodite launched herself at me, I hauled her in close, wrapped my arms around her back, and grabbed my wrist to lock her to me. As she did the same to me, we stomped at each other's feet, grunting and gasping, my breasts screaming in pain as we crushed our tits together.

As we engaged in our deadly dance, Aphrodite jerked her head forward, her forehead colliding with my own. My bell run, I lost my grip and staggered back, my vision dimming briefly with the impact. I shook my head, trying to clear it as I struggled to stay on my feet. I couldn't take much more, but Aphrodite was in as bad a shape as I was. I couldn't quit, not now, not with victory so close, but I had to end it, and quickly!

As much as my pussy was aching, Aphrodite's had to be hurting just as much, and Aphrodite appeared as rattled by her headbutt as I was. Trying to focus, I charged in, balling my hand into a fist. Aphrodite might be rattled, but she wasn't out of it, and braced to accept my attack.

I waded it, throwing my punch while ducking Aphrodite's wild counter-swing. We were exhausted and I'd missed her face by a half-foot, our arms locking together at the elbow. We hauled against each other, our entangled arms drawing us tightly together.

I grabbed her hair, hauling her head back with one hand as she grabbed for my hair. She was expecting me to pull her tighter to me, but I shoved her hard back instead while hooking her ankle with my foot. She tried to recover from my unexpected move by backpedaling, but the mud was slippery and thick, and despite her efforts, she couldn't catch her balance. She wailed softly as she fell, her tumble nearly pulling me down as well, but I allowed her arm to pull free and released her hair before I could fall. This was my chance!

With Aphrodite on her back, I waded in. Her hands came up as she expected me to throw myself on her, but I had a different plan. I drew my right foot back to deliver a crushing kick straight into her cunt, realizing in the instant before contact, she'd drawn her own leg back. It was too late to stop my follow through, and I screamed with the impact of my foot into her most sensitive area. I hadn't seen her draw her leg back until it was too late to abort my kick and protect myself, and she'd countered my kick with her own devastating blow to my pussy.

We screamed as one, our cries shattering the silence. I fell to my knees and then rolled to my side, my hands gripping my shattered pussy. I cried out again as I rolled to my stomach, my hips thrusting uncontrollably to drive my hands into the mud over and over again as I was overwhelmed with pain. Aphrodite's screams of anguish were loud in my ears as I cried my own agony to the world.

Then there was silence, the only sounds the night creatures and the mewling of our sobs.

.

.

.

Dark

I floated in the dark, silent, vastness of space, there and yet not there... real and yet not real. I'd survived! I'd lost control of my host body, but I'd survived my final battle with Light!

I reached out, searching for Light, but I detected nothing. I paused to gather my strength before reaching out again. I could identify no trace of her presence. Incredible joy washed over me! My long battle with Light was finally over, and I could rest!

Light and I had met countless times, on countless worlds, and each of our confrontations had ended in stalemate when our hosts perished during our battle. I reached out again, searching, searching, searching, before finding the small blue world where Light and I had fought our last.

I couldn't sense the amazing creatures that inhabited that faraway place, but I found their resilience, their ability to generate aural energy, and their ability to survive punishment without apparent ill effect hard to comprehend. Our hosts had survived our battle, and it was fitting that Light and my last battle should be in such an epic confrontation.

They were primitive creatures, almost beneath my notice, but I felt a certain fondness for their kind as the result of their help in destroying Light and restoring order to the universe. I wondered about the insignificant creatures that inhabited that small blue world, wondered where their evolution would take them, and what they might be like after a few rotations of their galaxy. Would they become even more powerful, or would they weaken, as the unstoppable march of time changed them?

The darkness pulled at me, but as I began to slip into the long sleep, I sensed a stirring. I tried to rouse myself, but my rest called me. I reached out, searching for the presence, the stirring I'd felt. The presence was weak, distant, and almost undetectable. I strained for better clarity.

The presence must have sensed my probing and reached out to meet me. Hatred and loathing washed over me. It was Light! She'd survived! I stretched for her as she reached for me, longing to once again meet her battle.

I struggled to throw off the darkness of sleep as I strived to reach her, but the darkness called to me. I screamed my hatred into the silence of space. I longed to reach her, desperate to realize my destiny by vanquishing her forever. We stretched for each other, our presences almost touching, but she was weakening. I screamed in frustration. I'd almost reached her before she'd slipped away as she too was drawn into the darkness.

Light's presence shrank, growing weaker and more distant until she was no longer detectable. As my consciousness faded, I reached out one last time to confront her, but I was too weak. Though I felt nothing, I knew she'd be waiting for my return, as eager to engage me in battle once more as I was her.

My consciousness continued to dim. Perhaps Light and I would meet again on that faraway, small, blue planet, returning as one of the almost infinite varieties of plants and animals inhabiting that young and vibrant world. I could still sense the lingering echoes of my host, and I explored the few fading impressions that still remained with me.

I could sense my hosts attraction to the males of her species, all of them much larger and more heavily muscled than my host, with a corresponding greater ability to generate and contain aura. Other than their size, the males were configured much like the females, with the exception of not having mammaries and sporting an additional appendage where my host's slit was located. My host seemed to place great importance on the extra appendage, and like her preference for larger males, the larger the male's appendage the greater her interest.