Duel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps Light and I would meet again as one of blue world's males, allowing us to pit our hosts against each other in another epic contest. That would be a fitting end to our eternal struggle as our hosts battled each other in a final contest of strength and endurance. I ached to meet Light in battle, to test the limits of my host, to feel his aura swell within him before striking out to destroy Light once and for all.

With my last thought, I realized it didn't matter. The blue world or another... plant, animal, or something else... male, female, or something else. It didn't matter. None of it mattered. No matter my form, the next time Light and I met, I'd finish her and rid the universe of her presence once and for all.

.

.

.

Venus

I sniffed as I lay on my side, curled into a fetal position with my hands clasped between my legs. I was finally able to think again. I didn't know how long I lay in the mud after my awareness was blotted out by the world rending explosion of pain that radiated from my core after Alayna's kick.

I started to roll to my back but stopped, feeling like I was going to vomit as my movement caused another stabbing wave of pain to radiate from my womanhood. Alayna was also lying on her side, the mud on her face streaked from her tears. Like me, her hands were squeezed between her legs as she wept softly. I slowly removed my hands and tried to straighten, gasping with pain but grateful my body still worked, though I might not ever walk normally again.

I examined the damage. My pussy was red and swollen, but there was no blood, thank God. I slowly rolled to my back with much hissing and groaning, and then began struggling to my feet, pausing on my hands and knees to puff and blow, waiting for the pain of my movement to subside slightly and to gather my strength.

I staggered to my feet, swaying slightly as I fought for balance. I hurt every fucking place, but my head, tits, and pussy hurt most of all. I looked myself over. I was covered in scratches and scrapes that were still oozing blood, along with mud, sweat, and only God knew what else from our roll in the river.

I should walk over to Alayna and kick that bitch's face in for what she'd done to me, but I could no longer summon the passion. It just didn't matter anymore. I wiped at the snot running from my nose, whimpering in pain as I carefully made my way to the retaining wall. The wall nearly defeated me, but after three attempts, I finally managed to slowly, and painfully, climb up to the parking lot. Considering the top of the wall was level with my tits, I considered that an accomplishment.

I lay on my back in the cool grass for a moment, staring at the moonlit night sky, wondering what had come over me. I'd never liked Alayna, but I'd never felt such... hatred... for her that I had in the last month or so. I hadn't liked her baiting me, and coming in here thinking she was going to be the top bitch, but had it been worth this? I'd lost my job, I was covered in mud, blood, and probably fish shit, and Alayna had nearly pulled me bald while mauling my tits and pussy.

I began to cry again, tears of pain mixed with tears of shame. How had this gotten so out of control? No job was worth this much pain. I sobbed for a moment before I rallied myself. It didn't matter. It was done. I rolled over, hissing in pain as I once again struggled to my feet.

I limped my way to my clothes, sniffing as I sorted through the pile, looking for something to put on that I didn't mind being ruined by my covering of mud, blood, and fish shit. A flutter caught my notice as a twenty slowly rolled over in the light, evening breeze. I bent and picked up the bill.

Pinching the bill between my lips, I used Alayna's clothes to carefully wipe as much gore off myself as I could, gently dabbing at my breasts, and avoiding my womanhood entirely. I blew my nose in the last clean piece of her clothing before throwing it to the ground. I was standing, while Alayna was still lying in the mud, so that made me the winner, and I could do anything I wanted.

Still holding the bill between my lips, and with much hissing and moaning in pain, I slowly, and carefully, dressed. I didn't put on a bra or any panties, the thought of anything rubbing against my womanhood making me want to vomit again.

Still sniffing, I picked up my purse. I pulled out my phone and stared at the screen in shock. It was only eleven forty-two. The show was supposed to have started at eleven. Puck had probably spent ten or fifteen minutes pumping up the crowd, plus the time spent as Randal and Greg dragging us away from each other, plus however long I'd laid in the mud at the bottom of the retaining wall. I couldn't believe it, but Alayna and I had probably fought for less than ten minutes, though it had felt like hours.

I slowly walked along, gingerly crouching to pick up the bills. I found 960 dollars. 960 dollars didn't seem like all that much considering the beating I'd taken. I stuffed the bills into my purse. I walked, slightly bow legged, to the edge of the retaining wall. Alayna was sitting up in the mud, sniffing and wiping at her nose.

"You lose, bitch," I snarled, but the hate was gone from my voice. "Next time don't fuck with me."

"Fuck you, Vanessa," Alayna replied, her voice soft and thick from her tears as she continued wiping at her nose and flicking mud off her hands.

"Serves you right."

"Yeah, well, fuck you again. If I ever see you again, I'll fuck you up good."

"Anytime, bitch, anytime," I sneered, but I hoped there wouldn't be a next time.

She didn't seem to have anything else to say, so I turned and slowly, painfully, made my way to my car.

.

.

.

The universe. Beautiful. Infinite. Unknowable. The universe takes no notice of the tiny speck of life known as man. Power beyond man's primitive comprehension shapes the universe, power that infuses and surrounds all life.

Man has always looked to the heavens for answers, only distantly aware of his place in the cosmos. Staring at the heavens, he asks 'Am I alone?'

Perhaps his fervent belief in beings greater than himself, beings that influence his actions, are the result of his struggle, and failure, to understand the grandeur of the universe and his own nature. He wonders if all he can't see, all he can't touch, are simply figments of his primal imagination, primitive explanations for the unexplainable that surrounds him. He rejects the notion that all that is good and evil are the result of his nature, unwilling to believe he is capable of such maliciousness.

In desperation, man continues to cast his eyes skyward, seeking enlightenment, yearning to know if there is more than his insignificant life, but the universe is quiet, providing no answers.