Duel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't a coincidence that the two lead-ups to the central, spotlight stage, and the spotlight stage itself with its pole, undulated into the shape of a massive cock and balls. It also wasn't a coincidence that I'd chosen a snow-white micro-bikini so the tiny patches of bright fabric would stand out against my darker skin. Like Venus, I worked the crowd, their roars of approval and their demand for action filling me with power.

Fuck the oil, and fuck the pins. I was going to rip Venus's tits off and shove them up her ass before I rammed my hand inside her nasty, loose, pussy, and ripped her womb out. There could be no other outcome, and I was tingling, almost vibrating with excitement and the desire to destroy my foe, to humiliate her in front of all of her fans, and leave no doubt I was better than her in every way.

.

.

.

Venus

"Here she is... our challenger... Aphrodite!" Puck called, his voice booming out over the room's sound system. "Regulars know these two vixens literally despise each other... a hatred that goes all the way back to the start of their careers. Tonight... on this stage... they're going to settle their differences... once and for all."

I glared at Aphrodite as she smiled and waved during Puck's introduction. I wanted Puck to hurry the fuck up. I was going to kick that bitch's ass all over the stage. For the past month she'd been running her mouth and turning the other girls against me. Once I fucked Aphrodite up, I'd deal with those other backstabbing bitches in good time.

"But what's a grudge match without stakes?" Puck demanded, causing the crowd to roar back. "That's right! Nothing! Tonight... the stakes couldn't be higher. Not only is pride at stake as these two lovely and sexy ladies each try to prove they're the best... but the loser has to leave town... and never return!"

The crowd roared again as I flipped the bird at my opponent. "You're going down, bitch!" I snarled, causing the roar to increase in volume until the walls almost shook.

"Oh yeah? Then let's get it on!" Aphrodite screamed back.

"Easy! Easy!" Puck called, waving a hand in a placating gesture, milking the moment for all it was worth. "First the rules. Victory is by pin. First one to pin her opponent twice wins. A pin is counted if someone taps out or the judge rules a pin has been achieved. No choking, no biting, no scratching, no hitting with a closed fist. Got it? The match will consist of five-minute rounds with a two-minute break between each round. If at the end of fifteen rounds two pins haven't been achieved, it goes to sudden death. In sudden death, there is no time limit and the first pin wins."

Aphrodite stomped across the stage toward me. If she wanted to go right now, I was ready, and I set myself to accept her attack, but she stopped at Puck and jerked the mic from his hand.

"Fuck that! Who here wants to see me fuck this bitch up?" The room screamed its approval. "Fuck the pins, fuck two out of three, and fuck time limits! I say we go until one of us taps out or is unconscious! No holds barred, anything goes! What do you say to that, you fucking bitch? Are you up to proving you're better than me, or do you just want to fucking play around?"

"Wait a minute," Puck said, trying to pull the mic from Aphrodite's hand.

If Aphrodite wanted to go no holds barred, then I'd gladly indulge her. I wanted nothing more than to rip her throat out with my teeth. I was going to rip those big fake tits off her and feed them to her. She'd never been able to take me, and she couldn't take me now. I could out dance her, out fuck her, and I could damn sure could out fight her. I was the fucking angle of death, and I was going to reign destruction down on her until she was begging for mercy, mercy I wouldn't show. I was going to stomp her ass until she was unconscious, and then I was going to drag her limp body through the club by her hair and throw her ass out in the parking lot.

"You're fucking on!" I screamed.

Fuck her up! Fuck her up! Fuck her up! the crowd began to chant. Puck looked back and forth between us as we glared at each other.

"Fine. Fuck it," he said into the mic. "Bouncers, don't let them kill each other, but otherwise, don't interfere. Victory is by tap out or unconsciousness. No time limit, no holds barred."

He glanced back and forth between us, looking extraordinarily pleased with himself as the crowd screamed its approval. Maybe he thought we were playing to the crowd, but our contest had just become deadly. I was going to fucking maul that bitch, and I could tell by how Aphrodite was glaring at me, she felt the same way.

Aphrodite jerked the mic from Puck's hand again. "You're going down tonight, you fucking whore!"

I tromped up to Puck, as he yanked the microphone away from Aphrodite. He was so focused on her he didn't notice my approach. I snatched the mic from him before he realized I was there.

"You were always second best, even in Atlanta, and tonight, everyone is going to see why!"

I shoved the mic back into Puck's hand and stomped to the pool, kicked off my heels, and stepped over the low sides before turning to face my nemesis. Ashley hurried away, leaving me alone in the pool, smart enough to know she didn't want to be between us. With a smile that promised there was much pain in her future, I crouched slightly and flicked the first two fingers on each hand at Aphrodite, calling her to me if she dared.

.

.

.

Dark

I stepped out of the grove of trees into a large meadow. Light was close. I could feel her, and her nearness filled me with disgust and loathing. We were drawn to each other, locked in eternal battle for supremacy, but with this body, I knew this would be our final meeting. Using this body, a body so full of aura and life, I would finally be able to destroy Light, and after countless eons, rest.

I'd been walking for many day and night cycles of the planet, every step drawing me closer to my enemy. I'd rested when I was tired, ate when I was hungry, and drank when I was thirsty. My host need to rest deeply after the sun sank far below the horizon, a temporary unconsciousness that allowed the body to restore itself. The deep rest periods were often punctuated by images, feelings, and desires, fleeting fragments where I crushed Light in battle. I occasionally regained consciousness in the middle of the night, wailing in pleasure as my body dumped aura generated during the rest period.

This body was magnificent, able to create huge quantities of aura multiple ways. Pain, fear, lust, and pleasure all produced aura in abundance and filled me with power. I'd expended the seemingly inexhaustible supply of aura liberally as I searched for Light, learning to control the release and focus the energy into a devastating weapon.

Light was also practicing her control, her discharges of aura now clearly felt, the rush of energy flowing over and past me like the nearby river. I'd stopped practicing the use of my aura several days ago. While my host seemed to have an exhaustible supply of lifeforce, after a release, the aura was slow to recharge, even with my careful manipulation on the small slit that seemed to be the center of my aura generation.

If I did nothing, my body would fully recharge its aura in approximately one day or night cycle. I'd often overcharge and then release my aura as the sun set, and then again during the next sun rise, to practice my control. If I caressed the slit after a release, I could reduce my recharge time to a few tens of thousands of beats of my body's heart, less if time had passed since my previous release, but the real power came when I was already fully charged and then manipulated the slit. That overcharged me, building energy within my body that I could release with devastating force.

Now I was hoarding my aura and keeping my energy reserves full for the looming battle. With Light so close, I might not have time to charge myself, and I wanted to be ready to deal her a crushing blow with my first strike.

In the distance I could just make out an animal. I had keen eyesight, but even this body had limits. I'd seen numerous small creatures, but none that posed a threat. This animal, however, was larger. I shielded my eyes from the sun, trying to make out the approaching creature. Light was close, incredibly close, and I wondered if I was finally meeting my enemy.

I picked up my pace, eager to join in battle. I considered pausing to overcharge myself, but control of aura was a tricky thing. There was a limit to how long I could hold an overcharge, and if the overcharge wasn't expended, it leaked away and left me at less than full power. I decided to wait until I was sure, gambling that if the approaching creature was Light, I'd have time to overcharge myself before we joined in battle.

As we drew closer, I could tell the animal was bipedal. I was the only bipedal creature of my size I'd seen, as all others were much smaller and flew. It had to be Light! It had to be! I began walking faster, my hate driving me forward. I longed to join with my nemesis in battle, to destroy her and rid the universe of her presence once and for all. I began walking faster still, my hate fueling me, my lust for combat building aura as I hurried toward my foe.

I could now make out the creature. It was female, as I was, with what appeared to be light colored hair on her head, and heavy mammaries on her chest similar in shape and size to my own. We were approximately the same size, my darker colored flesh and hair appearing to be our only major difference.

The universe was cruel. I'd been male, female, both, and neither. I'd grown from the ground, walked the land, flown in the air, and swam in water. I'd been massively strong, and incredibly fragile. I'd battled Light for hundreds of years as we fought to the death, and had my corporeal being snuffed out after only moments of combat. But no matter my body, Light was always my equal, no more and no less.

This body wasn't the strongest, or the fastest, but it was the highest powered I'd ever inhabited, and I was flooded with aura. Today, after millennia of struggle, I would finally destroy Light. With a scream of pure hate, I began to run, eager to meet my foe for the last time.

.

.

.

Venus

Only moments after I flicked my fingers, Aphrodite kicked off her heels and bolted toward me, her scream of rage and hate more animal than human. I braced to accept her attack, but in the slippery, oil covered pool, my footing was tenuous at best.

Aphrodite didn't slow her charge and leapt the low side of the pool. I didn't know if it was intentional, or she lost her footing on the lightly padded, slippery floor, but Aphrodite went low and cut my legs out from under me. I went down, landing on Aphrodite with a painful thud and grunt.

"Fucking bitch!" I snarled as I grabbed her hair.

"Whore!" Aphrodite screamed, likewise wadding my hair in her hands.

We shrieked as one when we each jerked our opponents head back. The pain filled me with such perfect rage I no longer cared what pain my enemy could inflict on me, willing to embrace the agony so long as it allowed me to destroy my foe.

We squirmed in the bottom of the pool, tumbling over one another again and again as we hissed and snarled at each other, our words tumbling over each other's in an inarticulate growl, both of us desperately struggling for the dominant upper position. I screamed in rage, pain, and effort as I released Aphrodite's hair with my right hand and jammed it under her chin, straining to forcing her head back and twist her to the side.

My teeth bared in effort and fury, I slowly forced her head back. She hissed at me, her eyes wide and wild, her teeth bared as if she would tear my throat out given the chance. We were locked in mortal combat with no quarter asked or given, and I knew that to falter would lead to my destruction. I lunged with my hips, my pussy impacting something hard on her body.

I wailed in pain as we tumbled. Now on top, I pressed hard on her face, twisting her head sideways to try to break her neck. She released my hair as she wrapped me up with her legs, locking her ankles behind my back and squeezing while simultaneously gripping my throat with one hand and trying to pull my hand from her face with the other.

"Fucking... bitch!" Aphrodite snarled as we strained against each other.

Her hand on my throat as cutting off my air supply and I grabbed the wrist, trying to wrench her hand from my neck. "I'm going to fucking kill you!" I hissed, her grip on my throat preventing me from speaking normally.

I began thrusting at her savagely, desperate to break her choke by any means necessary. I screamed, every impact of my pussy against hers creating a searing stab of pain, but she was screaming as well. I began thrusting harder, faster, willing to endure any amount of torment so long as I was inflicting the same.

Pain became pleasure, and pleasure became pain, the two becoming one. Struggling for breath, I strained to break her choke, my vision dimming as I continued slamming my pussy into hers just to hear her screams.

I felt her hand slip, and then slip again. I shrieked in effort, pounding her with my hips, straining with every fiber of my being, and suddenly the hand was gone. I sucked in a great lung full of air, but my victory had cost me. As her hand slipped from my neck, I tumbled sideways, losing my own grip on her face as I did. Aphrodite wrapped her arm around the back of my neck and pulled me down, crushing my breasts painfully tight against hers, but I no longer felt pain. I tried to bite her, but she grabbed my hair again and hauled my head back as my teeth snapped at empty air.

I felt her teeth on my flesh, but I jerked her head back with a scream before she could inflict any serious damage. Our hands again wadded in each other's hair, her legs still wrapped around my ass, I pulled with all my strength. Her scream joined mine, her cries of pain thrilling me and filling me with power. My hips still furiously thrusting, our tits smashed painfully tight, we rolled, locked together as we bared our teeth at each other in feral combat.

"You were going to bite me, you fucking bitch?" I snarled.

"I'm going to rip your fucking throat out," Aphrodite responded in angry hiss.

We tumbled again, and then again, Aphrodite's legs slipping from behind my back. With another scream of pure rage, Aphrodite released my hair and forced herself up. She tried to drive her fist into my face, but I saw the blow coming and twisting to the side. She drew her fist back to try to hit me again, so I released her hair to grab her wrist with one hand and her throat with the other.

She surprised me by disengaging and throwing herself back, breaking my grip on both her wrist and her throat. She landed on her back, and I recognized the danger as she drew her leg back, winding up to deliver a crippling blow.

.

.

.

Dark

With my scream of hatred as I began running, Light also began racing toward me, clearly as eager to join in battle as I was. As we sprinted toward each other I screamed again, unable to contain the loathing pouring into me as I closed on my eternal enemy.

Light shrieked in a return challenge as she rushed toward me, her scream daring me to meet her, a dare I gladly accepted. My chest heaved as my body struggled for breath, my legs pumping hard and fast, but I tried to run faster still, eager to destroy Light in battle and end this conflict once and for all. As we rapidly closed on each other, my hatred caused my aura to swell within me. I began to crackle with energy, and still I hurtled toward my foe, overbuilding my aura reserves as I ran.

Light was easily visible now, her face twisted with hate and rage, her pale flesh and light hair filling me with loathing and disgust. We were on opposite sides of the small river, but that didn't matter. Nothing mattered except that I destroyed her. I held my aural charge, wanting to get closer, a little closer, determined to attack with such devastating force that I'd end her with a single mighty blow.

We were so close now that I could feel her aural charge. Like me, she'd massively overcharged her body. It was a risk holding my aural charge, but I needed to be closer! If Light fired first, I could be damaged or killed, but I decided to accept the danger as we closed the last few dozen steps, wanting to be close enough that my first attack would be my last.

My legs burning from my run, I quickly slowed with Light almost directly across the river from me. I could sense her aural discharge coalescing as she prepared to destroy me, but I'd started the release of my aura marginally sooner. She'd made a fatal, and final mistake.

I released my aura in a single massive burst. I wailed loudly, my legs shaking as the pleasure from my discharge washed over me. I struggled to keep my feet, wanting, needing to see Light destroyed, but I was overcome with pleasure. My hips began thrusting furiously at the air as a stream of liquid spewed forth from my slit. Unable to stand, I collapsed to the ground, my body alive with energy, my flesh tingling as aura washed out of me in a flood of power.

My hips still madly thrusting, I frantically caressed the slit in my body, the center of my aural generation, and twisted the nipple of my breast, creating more aural energy even as my body dumped its reserves. I wailed again with the pleasure of my release. My eyes squeezed tightly closed, I couldn't watch my final triumph over Light, but knowing I'd defeated her filled me with ecstasy as my fingers rapidly danced and caressed.

After a long moment I became still in the lush, green carpet of grass, gasping for breath, still twitching occasionally as my body recovered from the single most massive release of energy I'd ever experienced. I was totally spent, my body dumping every bit of its aura in the single massive burst. I was weak, but I could feel aura slowly trickling back into my body as my strength slowly returned.

Even after such a massive release, my body was intact and undamaged. With a groan, I rolled to my side, looking for my foe. I couldn't see Light. I began to smile, my triumph complete, but a tickle of a presence caused my smile to slowly fade. Light was still close. I sensed her.

How was that possible? She couldn't have survived such as massive amount of energy! She couldn't have! With another groan, I staggered to my feet. In the grass, on the far side of the river, I saw Light. I first thought she was defeated and I was sensing the ghost of her presence in the body of her host, but then I saw her host move and her presence became stronger. She rolled from her stomach to her back and sat up slowly.

I summoned what aura I could and released it. So soon after my massive release, my aura was trivial, and my release was weak. I moaned softly, my body alive with pleasure, but I remained on my feet. As I watched, Light flung her head back with a moan, her mouth opening slightly as her face twisted in pain or pleasure, but the wash of energy cascading over her was so insignificant compared to my first release, she appeared little affected. My eyes narrowed in hate as Light staggered to her feet and turned to face me, her aura radiating strongly from her.

.

.

.

Light

I heard Dark's challenging scream as she appeared in the distance, her battle cry not unlike the predator I'd met in the forest. I'd vanquished that beast, and I'd vanquish Dark just as easily. I began to run, eager to finally meet her in combat.