Duel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dark shrieked again and I answered in kind, hatred, fury, and loathing charging me with aura. As we raced toward each other, I could see Dark was approximately my size, and female as I was, but her darker flesh and hair filled me with disgust. Her size didn't matter, her color didn't matter. I would utterly destroy her when we joined in battle.

We rapidly closed on each other as we ran, my body straining for every breath, my legs burning with effort, but my hate fueled my dash across the meadow. I held my aura, containing it until my body was bursting with energy. I needed to be as close as possible to Dark before I struck to ensure the maximum damage and guarantee she had no chance of survival. I could sense Dark's energy. She was as overcharged as I was, but she was leaking lifeforce, her body unable to contain the overabundance of aura. Her lack of control was my advantage. I only had to get a little closer.

I pounded to a stop across the river from her. I began to gather my energy as Dark focused her aura in preparation for its release. I was in mortal danger! I'd wanted to be as close as possible to Dark before striking, holding my aura until the last possible moment so that I could destroy her with a single, overwhelming, release, but I'd waited too long!

Before I could release my aura, Dark's aura burst forth in a colossal wave of energy, the lifeforce surrounding and penetrating me. I screamed and fell to the ground as pain became pleasure, and pleasure became pain, the two becoming greater than their sums. I crackled with energy as I rolled to my stomach, clawing frantically at my slit, desperately holding against the onslaught as my hips thrust furiously at the ground, my body racked with pleasure and pain, pain and pleasure. I was overwhelmed with aura, my body no longer mine to control, my hips slamming into my fingers and pinning them against the ground again and again in furious motion as I wailed my pain, my pleasure, in a long, loud cry. I continued thrusting at my fingers, my nipples hard, my eyes clenched tightly closed, as I gasped and writhed while desperately throwing off excess aura to prevent my destruction.

I'd survived. This magnificent body had absorbed Dark's energy without apparent harm, though I was still shivering, twitching, and grunting in the aftermath of the energy storm. I lay still, waiting to recover from the shock of Dark's massive release, my chest heaving as I struggled for breath.

I opened my eyes. Dark wasn't in sight. Had she destroyed herself with such a single, massive, burst of energy? No. I could sense her. I watched as Dark staggered to her feet. I groaned as I forced myself into motion, rolling onto my back before sitting up. I could tell from Dark's face she was shocked into stillness that I'd survived.

I was still recovering as she summoned her energy and released it again, the aura washing over me. I moaned to the sky as my head tipped back, her aura caressing me, my skin pinching into tiny bumps and my nipples becoming even harder as my body absorbed her attack.

Dark was weak, her second release of aura minuscule compared to her first. I forced myself to my feet, delighting in the dismay displayed on Dark's face. She'd done her best to destroy me and failed. As Dark's face twisted into a mask of rage and hatred, I summoned my aura.

She'd failed to destroy me, but where she'd failed, I'd succeed. This was my chance to finally finish her. I bared my teeth in a snarl as I released my aura, wailing in pleasure as energy poured from my body. I again fell to the ground, rolling to my stomach before tearing at the tender green grass with one hand as I frantically caressed my slit with the other. Again my hips began thrusting furiously at my fingers as I cried out in pleasure, generating aura at a furious rate as my body purged itself of lifeforce.

Distantly I heard Dark's scream as she tried to absorb the energy from my attack... and failed.

.

.

.

Aphrodite

I slid into the corner of the pool after throwing myself off Venus to prevent her from choking me. My left breast was hanging out, and Venus's top was askew, leaving both her tits on proud display.

She'd tried to wreck me by pounding her pussy against mine as I gripped her with my legs. Having her hump me like that had hurt like a bitch, but I was so enraged I was beyond caring about my pain. All I cared about was inflicting pain, and every slam of her pussy against mine had filled me with pleasure and excitement from knowing her screams joining mine were of pain. If her pussy could take it, mine could take more.

Her legs were splayed, leaving her pussy wide open. I drew my leg back and fired a full power shot, intending to drive my foot right through her cunt and out of her ass in a debilitating blow. She must have recognized my intent because she twisted at the last moment and my foot connected with her fat ass instead of my intended target. She shrieked in pain as she slid away with the force of my kick. I lunged after her, pressing my advantage, but the film of oil in the bottom of the pool slowed my attack.

"Cunt!" Venus screamed, kicking at me in return.

I managed to twist, protecting my vulnerable pussy by taking the impact on my hip. The blow not only hurt like a fucker, but my twist to avoid it opened me to another of Venus's attacks. She didn't waste the opportunity. Again I twisted, sliding to my back as she threw herself at me, her claws bared. She landed on me with a wet sounding slap of flesh on flesh, her giant tits landing on mine and knocking the breath out of me. In desperation, I raked her ass with the nails of one hand while forcing her head back with the other, her shriek of pain filling me with power and joy.

"Fucking cunt!" she screamed as she twisted away, three deep red scars, two bleeding slightly, marring her ass.

"Bitch!" I snarled, grabbing at her, trying to press my advantage, but the oil made her hard to hold. I hooked the thin piece of fabric that covered her ass with my fingers to prevent her escape. She howled in pain as the tiny front of her bikini bottom sliced into her pussy. I pulled harder, wanting to destroy her pussy, but the oil made the pool's bottom slippery, and I simply dragged her to me.

"Fucking bitch whore!" she screamed, clearly in pain as she turned to face me, raking me with her claws, three red welts that slowly oozed blood appearing on my shoulder and the top of my breast.

We were going to get bloody, but I refused to give up my advantage. Venus wailed again and grabbed my own bottom, hauling on the tiny piece of fabric with all her strength. On the oily floor of the pool we couldn't maintain our separation. Our bodies slapped together, tit to tit, pussy to pussy, as we hauled ourselves toward each other on our knees. My bottom was cutting into my pussy as Venus jerked and tugged on the fabric, the thin piece of white fabric acting like a saw on my tender flesh, but I knew Venus was experiencing the same agony.

We threw our heads back as one to shriek our rage and pain at the ceiling. I couldn't take much more of this! I pulled the string sideways in an attempt to force Venus to break off, but Venus responded by doing the same. The muscles of my arms screamed in protest before, suddenly, I fell back, Venus's bottom still in my hand. When I tumbled away with the sudden loss of my anchor, the strip of fabric that was cutting into my pussy pulled painfully to the side. My twisting fall was more than the thin ties of the suit could take, and with an excruciating snap, the bottom ripped and my pussy was free.

I wanted curl up and cover my aching quim as I moaned in pain, but I was going to kill that fucking bitch for what she'd done to me. Venus was also on her back, apparently as stunned with pain as I was. Gathering myself, I lunged at her, intent on ripping her pussy open just to hear her scream, but she twisted by kicking off the side and spun to spoil my aim.

Venus was going for my pussy! In desperation I grabbed her wrist with one hand to protect my battered and aching cunt. I stopped her hand only inches from my most sensitive area, but she'd grabbed my other wrist as well. I strained to rip open her pussy while struggling to prevent her from doing the same to me. We kicked and squirmed in the bottom of the pool, slowly spinning on our sides as we grappled with each other in a desperate contest of strength, our eyes wide and wild, our teeth bared, both of us knowing the damage we'd receive if we faltered.

"Fucking cunt!" I panted, my arms burning with effort, too out of breath to scream.

"Bitch!" Venus snared in return.

"Whore!"

"Nigger!"

"Dyke!"

"Skank!"

"Slut!"

I felt a claw touch my pussy lips, though not enough to hurt, and I screamed in anguished effort as I slowly forced her grasping hand back slightly. My strength was failing me, and Venus's claws touched me again. In a desperate gamble, I released her hands and threw myself away, spinning and sliding before coming to a stop. I whirled to face Venus, but she was scrambling away as well before turning to face me.

My arms felt like leaden noodles, but Venus's chest was heaving as she gasped for breath, just as I was. Now was the time to finish her! I lunged at her, determined to end this and prove for all to see she was no match for me.

.

.

.

Light

I was alive with pleasure, wailing as my body spasmed and thrust beyond my control. I caressed and touched my slit as my body emptied itself of lifeforce, my touch generating aura as I expended it, my body giving its all in a single massive blow.

My aura was expended. I remained on the ground a moment, shivering and gasping for breath, exhausted from my efforts, but I had to know that Dark had finally been destroyed. I staggered to my feet, covered in dirt and green smears from the plants I'd crushed as I writhed and squirmed in my battle with pleasure.

Dark was down, but not yet defeated, her back arched, her shoulders pressed firmly into the ground as her hips thrust frantically at the sky, her howl loud in the quiet of this world. I'd failed to destroy her and my loathing for her grew until it knew no bounds. She was weakened, but so was I. Now was my chance to finish her, but I was so weak! I tried to summon my aura, but I was empty, my body fully purged during in my attack.

Dark became still, her hips crashing back to the ground, and I could see her chest heaving as she gasped for breath. I again tried to summon aura but found my reserves wanting. My body was recharging, but too slowly! I had to strike now! I needed to recharge before Dark!

I dropped to the ground, propping on my elbows so I could watch my nemesis across the river as I began to touch my slit. I moaned softly as aura began to flow into me, but after such a huge release, my aura was slow to recharge. Gasping and panting in pleasure, I caressed my slit, my fingers sinking into me and lightly caressing the lump of flesh I found there while gently pinching and flicking the nipple on my left breast.

Across the river, Dark likewise touched herself, her eyes full of hatred as our gazes locked. I began pistoning my fingers into the tight, slippery channel inside my slit, moaning as aura trickled into my body. Dark and I were in a furious race to recharge our lifeforce, a race I was determined to win.

I lightly stoked the lump of flesh inside my slit with one of my claws, the tender scrape slightly painful, yet pleasurable, and my aura built. I stared at my foe, my fingers frantically plunging and touching, my other hand twisting and pinching the nipple of my breast, my aura building, but slowly... too slowly!

Across the river, Dark's fingers danced as she frantically rubbed her slit. I changed my tactic and began to mimic her movement, testing to see if her technique was more effective than mine. It wasn't and I went back to what I found worked best, rapidly pistoning two digits into my channel while occasionally pausing to caress the lump of flesh.

My rate of charge began to increase, and I redoubled my efforts. My head tipped back, my eyes closed, loudly wailing my pleasure to the sky as I began to approach full charge. Panting, moisture leaking from my body as it tried to cool itself, I forced my eyes opened. As I watched, Dark wailed as well, her face twisted in pleasure before her gaze returned with mine.

I was at full charge, and I debated attacking now, but I wanted, needed, more power. My fingers frantically danced as I continued to build my charge. I wasn't going to stop. I was going to continue charging until my body could no longer contain the aura and it exploded free.

Dark snarled loudly as her head tipped back, her eyes crushed tightly closed, her voice full of pain, hate, and determination. Her hand was almost a blur as she charged herself, and I could sense her overcharge building.

I began to crackle with energy, and still my fingers danced and touched. I twisted my breast painfully, the pain another source of pleasure, and still my aura built. I wailed as I strained to contain my energy, holding against my body's urge to release the lifeforce, the cooling moisture flowing from me faster now. My control slipped slightly, and I gasped as my aura nearly escaped my grasp, and still my fingers danced.

Dark screamed in defiance, clearly struggling to contain her own aura, her hips thrusting as her fingers danced. I screamed in return, the pleasure of my building aura becoming pain, the sensations mixing and growing until they were indistinguishable. I was bursting with lifeforce, and my control slipped again, then again, and then a third time. I wailed as I strained to hold my aura, but when I flicked the tiny lump of flesh inside my slit, the small bump that seemed to be this body's aural center, my control failed and my aura spilled forth in a mighty wave of energy.

.

.

.

Dark

Light's aura washed over me, the wave of energy destroying my control. With a shriek of pure pleasure, of pure pain, my aura burst forth. I fell back, my body no longer mine to command, twisting and writhing, the pleasure and pain of Light's and my simultaneous releases overwhelming me.

As our energies dueled, I rubbed furiously at my slit. I wailed again as my back arched, driving my skull and shoulders into the ground as my hugely strong legs forced my hips high. I thrust furiously at nothing, unable to stop, my fingers mauling my slit as liquid gushed forth from between my legs in a stream. The liquid splattered off my furiously caressing hand and coated me, but I took no notice, the combination of releasing my aura while absorbing Light's devouring me in all consuming pain and pleasure.

I continued to furiously stroke my slit, pouring ever more energy into our battle as our auras dueled, the energies twisting and swirling about each other, searching for an opening, a weakness it could exploit. I twisted my breast while pinching the nipple hard, the searing pain of my action another source of pleasure, of aura, and I wailed again.

I was dimly aware of Light's answering cry as we engaged in our final battle. I strained, my fingers a flurry of motion as I battered the small bit of flesh inside my slit. The atmosphere all but crackled with our combined energies, the tendrils of lifeforce radiating from our bodies invisible, but could sense energy twisting and entwining with each other in their own frenzied battle.

I screamed again in rage, forcing my body on, expending energy at a furious rate. I must destroy Light! I must! This was our final battlefield and I wouldn't falter! My hips crashed back to the ground with my energy reserves almost depleted. I rolled to my stomach and my hips thrust furiously against the grass covered soil, every impact a source of pleasure, of aura, as I continued to engage Light in battle.

Despite my body's valiant efforts to produce aura, I couldn't generate energy at the rate I was expending it, and I exhausted my supply. I became still, gasping for breath as the last of my aura washed out of me.

I was on my stomach, one of my hands clasped between my legs and covering the slit. I ached from our combat, and though I longed to rejoin Light in battle, I had nothing left to give. Light's aura was undetectable, her reserves also exhausted.

This magnificent body had survived two of the most devastating attacks imaginable with no apparent harm. I lay on the ground, my body still jerking and grunting as I tried to regain control. I was covered in dirt and sticky smears from the grass I'd crushed as I writhed in battle with Light, but I took little notice, the body expendable.

I began to caress my slit, trying to generate aura, but stopped as I mewled in pain. Having given its all in combat, my body was exhausted, and my attempt to produce aura produced only pain. I knew my body would recover, its aura regenerating from its seemingly inexhaustible well, but it needed time. A deep resting period was required, but with Light so nearly beaten, I couldn't stop now.

I rolled over and forced myself to sit up. Light was down as well, but as I watched she sat up, her hair in disarray, her body covered in dirt and stains, and her flesh was shiny with the salty liquid the body expended to cool itself. My body was still weak from its massive release of energy, but its physical strength was returning rapidly.

I rose as Light staggered to her feet. Like Light, I was covered in cooling liquid, dirt and stains, in addition to the aura liquid that had sprayed from my center. I wiped my face before the cooling liquid could run into my eyes and temporarily blind me with its sting.

I reached between my legs, and though my touch was no longer painful, my body's ability to generate aura hadn't recovered. I screamed at Light in rage and frustration, my inability to vanquish her fueling my wrath. We were at a stalemate, but if I could damage her body, reduce or destroy its ability to produce aura, she would be left helpless and unable to defend herself.

Light screamed in return, her fingers curling into tight balls perfect for striking and pounding. She'd arrived at the same conclusion. Without aura to defend ourselves, this would truly be our final battle. My fingers clenched into fists as Light's had.

I screamed again in challenge before I charged into the water between us, depending on my body's amazing strength and resiliency to end this stalemate forever.

.

.

.

Venus

Aphrodite lunged at me, her face twisted with rage, hate, and loathing. As she came, I quickly set myself to accept her attack. My arms were exhausted, but my hate drove me on. She slammed into me, grabbing me around the neck and forcing my head down. I countered by slashing at her breast with my nails.

She screamed in pain, but I'd left myself open, and she'd grabbed my right tit and sunk her nails deep. I shrieked as I instinctively twisted away from the pain, her nails leaving three deep gouges that leaked blood. My sudden twist caused us to fall from our knees, our hands slashing and grabbing, our shrieks of pain and hatred filling the air.

I slipped her headlock and regained my knees before driving a hard palm into her chin to force her back. She grabbed for me, her nails again raking my tit before snagging my top. She yanked on the thin piece of fabric, trying to pull me close, but I stiff armed her away. I raked her again, smearing the blood leaking from her breast as I opened new welts.

Because of Aphrodite's yanking and pulling on my top, I began to lose my balance on the slippery bottom. I grabbed at her and tried to take her into a headlock as she had me, wanting to use her as a lever to restore my balance, but she blocked me. I grabbed her top as I fell and pulled on it furiously as I pushed her away with my foot.