Duel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried out in pain as my top tried to tear away my right breast before the material parted. We slid apart, our tops clasped loose in our hands. We were now completely without covering. I threw her top away as I lunged at her. This was how it should be, with nothing between us as we battled.

Slipping and scrambling for traction, we threw ourselves at each other. Aphrodite's scream joined mine as we grabbed our opponent's tit with one hand and her pussy with the other. The agony was indescribable as Aphrodite's nails cut into the soft flesh of my aching pussy, but her shriek told of her own pain.

I couldn't take her claws in my pussy! I threw myself away, Aphrodite's claws leaving more bleeding welts on my breast as I disengaged. I spun, afraid she was coming for me, but she'd retreated as well. Like me, her hand covered her damaged pussy.

"Can't take, can you, you bitch!" I snarled in challenged.

"I can take more than you!" Aphrodite sneered in reply, the pain she was feeling clear in her voice.

She was hurt! I could sense it! I threw myself at her again, trying to end this while she recovered. She met my attack with her own, our bodies crashing together with a wet slap, the impact of her breasts on mine causing me to wail. She went for my pussy again, as I did hers. I grabbed her wrist to protect my damaged cunt, Aphrodite doing the same, our hands locking in another contest of strength and endurance. We pushed against each other, our knees slipping and sliding on the oily floor, neither of us able to find enough traction to overpower the other.

Aphrodite twisted, throwing me off balance, and I splashed to the floor, dragging her down with me. I tried to wrap her in my legs, as she had me, but I was only partially successful. We tumbled, rolling over each other, our hands separating to grab our opponent's hair. I hauled with all my remaining strength, pulling her head back as she did the same to me.

We kicked and thrust, our legs tangling as we hissed in pain. We rolled again, and our legs slipped, causing our pussies to slam together, one of my legs over hers, one of hers over mine. As if we were thinking as one, we cinched our legs tight to crush our pussies together.

We were half out of the pool, lying against the soft edge, our combined weight almost flattening it out. I strained to shove Aphrodite off me and gain the upper position, but all I succeeded in doing was sitting us up. We were locked, pussy to pussy, breast to breast, legs and arms tangled with hands wadded in each other's hair. Our teeth were bared at the smoke stained ceiling as we engaged in a contest of pain endurance. This was out last stand, and we both knew it.

"Fuck you, cunt!" Aphrodite growled as she began thrusting her pussy into mine.

She couldn't generate a lot of force, and her thrusts didn't hurt nearly as much as her pulling my hair did.

"I'm going to rip your fucking hair out!" I snarled as I began thrusting in return.

I moaned. Our combined thrusting hurt, but if it was hurting me, it was hurting her, and that was all that mattered.

"Whore!"

"Bitch!"

I began jerking on her hair with Aphrodite retaliating in kind. We wailed in pain as we continued inflicting damage on each other.

"Fuck!" I screamed, the pain from my head, my pussy, and my breasts almost overwhelming me.

"Give, you fucking bitch!" Aphrodite screeched, her voice full of anguish.

I twisted savagely, desperate to end the torment. The soft, semi-inflated edges of the pool couldn't support our weight, and we tumbled over the side and off the stage, still locked together as we crashed onto the narrow tables arrayed along the edge of the stage below.

.

.

.

Aphrodite

The agony of landing on the tables was incredible and only added to my pain fueled rage. I'd lost my grip on Venus's hair when we hit the table, and our pussies were no longer grinding together, but when the table tipped with our weight and we slammed into the floor, the final impact finished what the first crashing blow started.

I rolled rapidly away as the men scattered to give us room. In my frenzied battle with Venus, I'd stopped hearing their cheers, and no longer noticed their excited faces and throbbing cocks. My world had narrowed down to Venus and myself. Nothing else existed.

My pussy felt like broken glass had been shoved into it, and my breasts were aching from Venus's scratches and squeezes. I bounced to my feet, every bone, every muscle in my body screaming in protest, but I no longer cared. I only had one purpose in life, and that was to fucking kill that fucking nude bitch scrambling to her feet in front of me.

I whirled, searching for the nearest weapon I could find, seizing a beer bottle from one of the still standing tables. I was going to cave that fucking bitch's head in. When I turned back, Venus had also grabbed a bottle. I didn't care. I was so blinded by rage I'd have attacked a cougar bare handed, and consequences be damned.

With a shriek Venus raised her bottle and came at me. There were only a few feet between us, and as she attacked, I braced and lifted my bottle to deliver a crippling blow. Beer gurgled from the necks of the bottles to douse us in amber liquid, the brew searingly hot in my cuts and scrapes. I tried to swing my bottle in a downward arc, aiming to crush her head, but she grabbed my wrist and stopped the swing before it could start. The last of the beer washed over us, flying from our bodies in a spray as we crashed together.

Venus's free hand had locked around my wrist, preventing me from bludgeoning her with my weapon, but she was also frustrated by my hand gripping her wrist. We stood, snarling at each other, our hands above our heads as we stumbled and staggered, our bodies rubbing together as we pushed and shoved each other in a tight and deadly dance.

I strained with every muscle in my body as I tried to overpower her, but we were too evenly matched, and my arms were already exhausted. We kicked at each other's legs, trying desperately to sweep each other off our feet to gain any advantage. Our legs tangled and we twisted sideways as we stumbled. We cried out our pain in a single voice as our thighs slammed into each other's pussies. We ground against each other, crushing our pussies into our legs as we continued to push and shove. I howled in rage and pain as I tried to free my wrist from her grip, but she refused to let go, knowing as I did the first of us to free our hand would deliver the decisive blow. I should have broken the fucking bottle so I could've stabbed her with the jagged end, but I hadn't, so my only choice was to free my hand and bring the bottle crashing down on her fucking head.

I felt her hand slip on my wrist, the nearness of my victory causing me to thrust into her harder, wailing from the damage I was doing to my pussy and breasts as we crashed and banged into each other, but not caring. I was willing to accept any pain, embrace any damage, so long I as doing the same to Venus. Suddenly, my bottle was ripped from my hand an instant before strong arms surrounded me and hauled me away.

"No!" I screamed as I kicked and struggled, Randal pulling Venus away from me. "No! Let me finish her!"

"Fucking bitch! You fucking cunt bitch whore mother-fucker! Let me go!" Venus screamed as she kicked and scratched at the air, her bottle also missing from her hand.

"You mother-fucking cunt fucker! Let me go!" I raged.

"Shut the fuck up!" Greg snarled in my ear.

I continued to squirm, struggling to free myself from Greg's python like embrace. "I'll fucking kill you, you fucking bitch! You fucking cunt! I'll fucking kill you!" I screamed as I continued to lunge for her.

Venus briefly slipped Randal's embrace and charged at me. Greg twisted me away in an attempt to keep us apart, but his sudden movement and my oil covered body allowed me to slip free. I darted away from him and had almost reached Venus when Randal and Greg recaptured us and began dragging us apart again.

"I'll kill you!" Venus screamed. "I'm going to fucking kill you!"

Let them fight! Let them fight! Let them fight! the crowd began to chant.

"That's fucking enough!" Puck snarled, his voice loud over the club's sound system. "Bouncers, get them the fuck out of here!"

The crowd roared its disapproval. Let them fight! Let them fight! Let them fight! Let them fight! the chant continued as Greg struggled to haul me backstage. In my fury, I tried to bite him, but he gripped my hair and hauled my head back before my teeth could sink into his flesh.

"You try to bite me again and I'll break your fucking jaw!"

"Let me go!" I raged. Greg dragged me around the left side of the stage, Randal going right with Venus. "No!" I howled as the distance between us increased. "Let me go! I'm going to fucking kill that fucking bitch!"

I continued to struggle for my freedom, Greg's constraining embrace only increasing my fury. He dragged me past the dressing room as LeRoy appeared, our clothes and purses wadded carelessly in his hands. Puck stepped down from the stage as Venus appeared on the other side, and I redoubled my efforts to reach her.

He stormed past us without slowing, his face hard. "Get them the fuck out of here!" Puck snarled as he pulled a wad of cash from his pocket, shoved open the rear entrance, and threw the money out, the bills fluttering to the ground in the pool of brightness from the safety light.

Next out was LeRoy. He unceremoniously dumped our belongings onto the ground and then held the door open.

"If you two bitches want to kill each other, fine! Just don't do it in my place! Get them out of here," Puck sneered while jerking his head at the door.

"Let me go!" I screamed as Greg muscled me to the door and shoved me out, pushing me so hard I stumbled and nearly fell.

"Fucking asshole!" Venus raged as she too was shoved out of the door.

The door slammed shut immediately behind her, but I didn't hear it over our screams as we attacked each other, both of us eager to finish what had been interrupted.

.

.

.

Light

This was my chance! Dark's aura was exhausted and I could finish her! I only had to break her body, to destroy her ability to produce aura. With a cry of rage and hate, I charged toward Dark, splashing into the river between us.

The river wasn't swift, deep, or wide, its depth only rising to cover me between my slit and my breasts. I met Dark in the center of the river, my claws and fangs bared, my feet churning in the soft and slippery mud of the bottom.

Dark struck first with a vicious swipe of her claws to open up a painful cut across my breasts. I shrieked in pain as I answered in kind, ripping open her flesh just above her nipples. A thick red liquid began to ooze from our cuts, but I wasn't seriously damaged. We slammed together, our claws and teeth flashing in strike and counterstrike as our shrieks and screams of pain filled the air.

I threw myself at Dark, grabbing her mane of hair and pulling her teeth away from me before she could open another wound. She raked my back with her claws, my wail of pain cut short as I sank my teeth into her shoulder.

Her pain infused scream filled me with pleasure. Our teeth were clearly our most dangerous weapons, but I had partially neutralized the threat by holding Dark's hair and forcing her teeth away from me. She raked me again as I lunged at her neck with my teeth, but she twisted away at the last moment and my fangs snapped closed on empty air.

I wailed as she recognized the danger my teeth posed her, tangled her hands in my own hair, and jerked my head back. We were crushed together, the red liquid leaking from our wounds smearing between us before being washed away by the river's water.

I screamed in impotent rage. If I released Dark's hair, she could attack me again with her teeth, but now my hands were occupied eliminating that threat. I pulled hard to the side with one hand, twisting her head around. She screamed in defiance but wasn't able to stop me. I released her hair with one hand and raked her hard and deep, opening up three angry lines from her breasts to the water with my claws.

Dark shrieked in pain, quickly striking back by clawing at my eyes. I twisted my face away, and grabbed her hand, but not before she'd ripped the flesh on my face. I wailed in agony, but once again we were trapped, holding each other close, our breasts being pressed together in a painful embrace.

I strained to reach her while our legs churned, slipping and sliding on the river's muddy bottom. I hooked her leg and drew her tight, our slits crashing together. We toppled with a splash to disappear under the surface. Our bodies tangled, we rolled and tumbled as we sank to the bottom, the once clear water becoming cloudy and dark.

Dark and I slashed at each other, our tangled legs keeping us close, but the weight of the water slowed our attacks, preventing us from inflicting major damage on our enemy. My aura began to slowly build as our slits rubbed against each other. I grabbed her slashing hand with mine to prevent her from wounding me further as I focused on generating aura.

We began slamming our slits together, but like with our claws, the water slowed our movements. We rolled again on the soft bottom, churning the mud into a cloud. My body was running out of air and my lungs burned with my need to breathe. Dark was holding me down in the mud, claws from one hand biting into my leg, her other hand twisting my face into the muck as we frantically pounded our slits together. I slashed at her stomach, desperate to free myself from our deadly embrace.

Dark reared back from my attack, but then slashed at me in return, my bubbling scream of pain as my breast began leaking red liquid from a new place expending the last of my precious air. With a desperate lunge of my hips, I twisted Dark away and broke our embrace. I bobbed to the surface with an explosive gasp, Dark appearing an instant later. As I filled my lungs with air, I lunged at her, knocking Dark back under the water as I rode her down and forced her into the mud.

We again wrapped our legs around each other, our hips thrusting furiously, the pain and pleasure of our slits pounding together generating aura. Dark grabbed my throat, her teeth bared and her wide eyes full of hate and pain. I grabbed her throat in return as our hips continued to churn furiously.

My aura was building, but so was Dark's. I had to stop her before she became charged! With a bubbling scream of rage, I threw myself away from Dark and grabbed her hair. I hauled her up, gasping for air as we broke the surface. I released her hair and raked her breasts with both hands, opening shallow wounds. Her howl of pain was my reward, but an instant later, I screamed with my own pain as she drove her fist hard into my left breast.

I stumbled back as she lunged at me. My hand came up and I caught her under her chin, forcing her head back, spoiling her attack as she crashed into me. I staggered from the impact before losing my footing and falling in the muddy, shallow water at the edge of the river.

With a scream, Dark reset and threw herself at me again. I was scrambling to my feet when she hit me, driving me backwards and down as we fell with a muddy splash at the river's edge.

.

.

.

Aphrodite

The echo of the slamming door hadn't yet faded as I dodged Venus's attack. She'd come at me with claws bared, her animal like shriek of rage somehow fitting. Our humanity had been stripped away to leave behind only the animal. She'd intended to open up my tits, but I twisted away, her claws barely grazing my tender flesh.

I grabbed her arm as she passed and turned with her before anchoring and whirling her around. The rough surface of the pavement scraped painfully on the soles of my bare feet as I spun, but I was beyond feeling pain, my existence focused down to this single moment and my need to kill Vanessa. As I turned, I released her hand and she stumbled away, crashing with a loud, booming, thud into the steel dumpster parked by the door.

Venus wailed with the impact, but I wanted to give her no opportunity to recover. I lunged at her and threw a right at her tit. I wasn't a fighter and while she screamed in pain, my punch hadn't been a crippling blow. Off balance from my punch, Venus threw herself at me, catching me with her shoulder in my stomach to drive me back. I stumbled and fell, cracking my head painfully against the tarmac as she rode me down, but the force of the impact caused her to tumble away.

I scrambled after her, the broken and torn asphalt shredding my hands and knees. Venus tried to rise, but I grabbed her ankle and hauled her down. She kicked at my face, but I dodge the blow by releasing her foot and twisting away.

"Fucking whore!" I screamed as I scrambled to my feet.

"Cunt fucking skank!" Venus shrieked in return.

My back, hands, and knees burned from the abrasions of the bitumen, but Venus was in no better shape. I charged at her with a primal scream. She tried to accept my attack, but my momentum drove her back. Again we tumbled to the ground, our screams as the pavement ground away our flesh loud in the night.

We tumbled, rolling over each other once, then again, as we pummeled each other, but tangled as we were, our blows amounted to little. We rolled one more time, coming to rest on the narrow strip of grass between the parking lot and the retaining wall at the edge of the river. We broke apart and scrambled to our feet. We were bloody messes, none of our wounds serious, but nonetheless painful.

"Come on, you fucking slut!" Venus challenged as she spun to meet me again.

We both knew this was our final battle. With no one to interfere, we'd finish it here, and only one of us would survive. I plowed into her, and we tumbled to the ground again. We cried our pain into the darkness, but only the night creatures heard our screams, the pounding thumps of music from The Lumberyard preventing anyone inside from hearing our cries. I tried to claw Venus's eyes out, but she grabbed my hands, her face dark with hate, pain, and rage.

With a savage thrust of her hips, she forced me to the side. We were falling! We landed with a thick, squishy splat in the mud at the edge of the river, the ground still soupy and smelly after the river retreated with the end of the recent heavy rain. We screamed as one, the three foot drop off the retaining wall, from the club to the soggy riverbank, caused our pussies to slam together with incredible force. We lay still, Venus on top of me, stunned by the pain. I was hurt, badly hurt, but so was Venus.

This was my chance! Summoning ever bit of my will, I shoved Venus off me, rolling her into the mud, but she hooked my arms and forced me to turn with her. I jacked myself up on stiff arms and grabbed her throat. Her eyes bugged as she began to kick and squirm. I shrieked as my pussy slammed into her thigh, the pain excruciating, but I had her!

Venus lunged her hips again as she grabbed my wrist, trying to wrest my hand from her neck. I bared my teeth and growled in effort, determined to finish our battle here and now. She lunged again while taking my own throat in her grip. I couldn't breathe! I grabbed the hand at my throat and tried to pull it away, but I had no leverage. Venus thrust her hips a third time and our grips slipped.

We rolled while sucking in great lungful's of air. Now Venus was on top, pressing down on my neck with suffocating force. Her hip was grinding into my pussy painfully hard, but I was doing the same to her. I twisted, trying to free myself from her grip, but failed, only succeeding in reducing the press of her thigh on my pussy as our legs slipped past each other's. In desperation, I began thrusting my pussy into hers, every thrust an explosion of pain. She began thrusting with me, increasing the pain, each of us intent on destroying the other by any means necessary.