All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 45'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tejingtejing11 months ago

Ugh. Bringing back the dead father is a low blow... I hope his daughter can persuade him and he's not just plain mind-controlled or something.

Here's hoping it goes well with the elf. Knowledge is power, as they say. I'm sure she's sexy too... *wink*

Btw, I wouldn't mind a review of all Leo's spells and abilities and everything, their levels, whether they're internal or external, etc. That's usually a good idea every so often with any story that borders on the litrpg genre, which this clearly does with the systemized progression of dungeon builder abilities. Of course, there's a bunch of new spells that come with the 4 new glyphs, but even with the 4 glyphs he already had from book 1, not all the spells' names have actually been stated, just some description of what they do. For example, we've been told there's a dark internal spell at level 2 that hides Leo's magic so he seems like a normal person, but its name has never been mentioned afaik. It also feels a little odd that there's no level 2 internal lightning spell as far as I can tell. That's fine if that's how it is, but it makes me feel like I'm missing something, so it'd be nice to have a canonical data sheet to refer to.

CortavarCortavar11 months ago

I agree with tejing. All of it. I hope Halia's father will be convinced of Leo's good intentions, his voice as a legendary hero could mean a lot to the inhabitants of this world.

I also wish for a detailed explanation of the spells, with names and function. If there's an internal lightning spell, speed or passive shock could be pretty cool.

Speed is generally a very important characteristic in RPGs, in combat it adds to attack, defense, movement and support ability, it's often what makes the difference at high levels.

Passive shock is cool as well, especially combined with the armor spells he's got. Get hit? First it bounces, then your enemy gets shocked, 2 for 1!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope the next girl he summons is his other sister.

greg50greg5011 months ago

I'm not sure who the real villain is Fuegin or Shorvin?

Shorvin may be just misguided by his hatred for Dungeon Builders because of people like the twins that Leo defeated.

That leaves Fuegin and his motives.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great job, looking forward to book 3.

I especially liked the metal-morphic orc dildos, that was original.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love these story's. I hope the next one will be soon.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm loving this series. I really hope the next chapter come soon.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed these last two installments.

Please attempt to give a bit more depths to your world, the intrigues in it and its main characters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Agreement with both cortavar and Tejing would like a detailed explanation for all the spells with name and function along with all the current monster girls maybe like at the start of each book. Would also like to see the level one monster girls for the new four that he got including the extra level ones he got from stone and metal.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm betting that shorvin is just a dungeon builder hiding in plain sight.

40951138140951138111 months ago

希望多写一些和妈妈的故事,千万不要出现第二个男人

mektig15mektig1511 months ago

No doubt about it, loving the story so far, and look forward to book 3! :D I almost feel like these books need a wiki to break down spells, companions, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

People the only reason he kept the lvl 1's he has was so that they didn't die. He kept them even though he could have replaced them with stronger montsters. There's absolutely no reason to make more lvl 1's when he can now make lvl 3's instead.

Woogie1Woogie110 months ago

Excellent ending! I'm excited for the continuing saga of Leo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

SIMILAR Stories