Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3
3.4k words
4.37
2.1k
2
0

Part 129 of the 138 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

"Mayor Bevlin and people of Astovin, I am going to make some modifications to your town," I sent. That was the interesting thing. I could broadcast to everyone bound to my Crystal or just to individuals or smaller groups. They could even set up their own "frequencies."

That way messages could be sent and not clutter everyone's mind. It was useful for coordinating defenses during attacks or on other missions. Or just for the monster girls to chat with each other. They were often alone on their patrols or waiting in ambush.

"Stay away from the stairs and the edge of the village as well as the middle of the green. In a quarter hour, I will be erecting new buildings and a wall," I sent.

The agreeing thoughts nearly deafened me. There were several hundred of them.

Feya smirked as I winced. "Someone yell in your ear?"

"Something like that."

I stared down at a map of Astovin that Fara had drawn up. It was marked with my stairs. I started making the groundwork. I formed the circular tunnel that the walls would rest on as well as added traps to them. Those bound to my Void Crystal couldn't trigger them. They were protected from the environmental dangers.

The children of Astovin could play in my dungeon and never be in danger.

I worked out the images of the buildings, readying to incorporate them into my dungeon.

Feya paced the Vault, looking antsy. After a quarter of an hour, I extended the walls above ground and formed three gates on the three roads that led in and out of the village. My golems would continue to walk the perimeter, only now there would be a wall.

I raised the buildings next, taking care not to destroy any of the structures there. Maybe one day, I would replace all their homes with my own structures. That would make this even simpler, but it was a lot of work, and many of them lived in farms outside the village. Those were the ones I was most worried about.

I only had so much energy. For now.

I created the headquarters, furnished a living area for Feya, and sent her to it.

"Okay," I said to Souleen. "Now for the monster girls."

"Going to make new ones?" she asked, looking excited. She had a Middle Eastern look to her with her dusky skin and black hair. I no longer thought that was a coincidence. Not with the glyphs on my chest being like Sumerian cuneiform or the fact that we found a whole inscription of cuneiform down in Meskalamdug's dungeon.

Fara and Nina were still working on the translation of it, but it seemed promising to understand why us Dungeon Builders and monster girls were here.

"Let's see what we have," I said and sank into my Void Crystal. I opened an interface menu that let me access ten different Elements. I already had Level One Monster girls of Lightning, Darkness, Water and Life. I wanted some variety. Death didn't feel right. Lemures were spiritual and might unnerve the villagers. And the Choirs, the Level 1 Light monster girls, just didn't feel... intimidating. These were guards. I wasn't thrilled with wendigos, the Level 1 Ice monster girls. They were cannibals in my world.

I settled on Metal, Earth, and Fire. I liked theirs. Goblins, rock elementals, and hellhounds.

I started with goblins. The image of them appeared. They were short and petite women with green skin and thick dreads of black hair. Small breasts rose and fell topped by dark-green nipples. They had no pussy hair and an iron ring piercing their clit.

A name rose in my mind. Klitorsa.

"Come to me, Klitorsa," I said, feeling moved to speak. "Out of the void, I call you."

Swirling out of the darkness nearby, Klitorsa the Goblin appeared. She only stood four feet tall, but she had a fierceness about her. For a moment, she wore a chain-mail bikini and had a sword in her hand. Then she saw me.

"Lord Leo!" she squealed, her armor and weapon vanishing. Like orcs, she could summon them at will. "That's so awesome that you summoned me! Yes, yes, yes!"

She threw herself at me. Her arms went around my neck, her legs around my chest, and her lips peppered my face in kisses. I was shocked by her enthusiasm. She squirmed like she had ADHD and on a sugar high.

"It's so wonderful to be your goblin!" she squealed and kissed me. "Yes, yes, just so amazing." Another smooch. "Ooh, I am so happy to serve you." She smacked her lips on mine. "This will be super awesome!" She squealed, hugging me even tighter.

"Er, yeah," I said, almost overwhelmed by how excitable she was.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, do you want to fuck me?" She humped her hairless pussy into my chest, just dripping in juices. "Yes, you do. You want to fuck me, Lord Leo! Oooh, let's do it! Yay!"

Klitorsa slid herself down my body, her wet pussy sliding down my chest. I loved the feel of her clit ring rubbing hard on my flesh. She pressed her face into my chest hairs, her thick dreads swaying back and forth. She brought her twat down to my cock and rubbed her snatch up and down it.

My goblin grinned up at me, her yellow eyes full of wicked delight. She winked and slid her cunt up my cock. The glide of her wet flesh felt so wicked on me. I groaned as she reached the tip of my dick. Then she slammed herself down my cock, taking every last inch of me.

"Damn," I groaned at the wondrous tightness of her pussy.

She was so short and light. My hands gripped her rump as she took every inch of me. My dick throbbed in her cunt. She rubbed her face into my chest, her breasts caressing my stomach. She flexed her thighs and slid her cunt up my cock.

"Yay!" she squealed. "I get to enjoy your cock, Lord Leo. I'm going to fuck it and ride it and please it and do so many naughty things with it. Isn't that so amazing that you could just explode in my pussy and flood me with all your cum. Just spray my pussy with your jizz and make me into your spunk lover. Ooh, I will love your spunk. Just savor it in my cunt and ass and mouth and on my body! Do you want to paint my body in your spunk? Huh, do you, Lord Leo?"

"Goddamn, you talk fast," I groaned as she worked her cunt up and down my cock.

"Of course I do!" she gasped, her pussy squeezing about my dick. "I'm just so excited to love your cock with my twat. It's what I've wanted to do my whole life!"

"I just created you," I gasped. "You've been alive like two minutes."

"And it's all I wanted for those two glorious moments of my life, Lord Leo!" she gasped, squeezing her pussy around my cock. "Oh, this is amazing! I can die happy just knowing your dick has been in me, Lord Leo! Oh, yes, yes."

She hugged me tighter, working that naughty cunt up and down my dick. She did such an amazing job of it. My fingers squeezed her rump, my cock savoring her pussy sliding up and down my dick. I had a lot of work to do, so I reached out and grabbed the stone.

Another name whispered at me through the Void Crystal. A word that I spoke. "Hipera!"

Another goblin spun out of the shadows. She gasped as she became real. She arched her back, a big smile on her lips. She clapped her hands together, her small breasts hardly quivering. She grabbed her clit ring and twisted it.

"I'm so, so, so, so, so happy to be real and able to serve you, Lord Leo!" she squealed and threw herself at my leg.

She grabbed me and humped against my shin like a dog. Her clit ring and wet pussy rubbed up and down me as Hipera groaned her delight. Klitorsa kept working her twat up and down my dick. She squeezed about me, making me feel amazing.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Klitorsa. "I have his dick in my pussy. Ooh, ooh, it's so amazing Sister Hipera!"

"Yay!" Hipera gasped, grinding her pierced clit up and down my shin. "I'm watching your pussy sliding up and down his dick. I bet his cock must just be feeling so wonderful with your cunt around his dick, Sister Klitorsa."

I groaned, my dick drinking in the pleasure of Klitorsa's cunt. She squeezed tight about me as she worked her cunt up and down me. She stroked me with such passion. I loved every second of her twat humping up and down me. It was such an awesome sensation. My nuts tightened. I came closer and closer to exploding.

I clutched the Void Crystal, Souleen staring up at me with glossy eyes, her large (for her size) boobs bouncing and heaving. She worked her twat against the top of the black gem as I found a new name drifting through my soul.

"Mazsi!" I called. "Appear!"

"Yes, yes, Sister Mazsi, appear! Appear!" gasped Klitorsa, her pussy slamming down my cock.

Mazsi's dreadlocks swirled about her face as she spun out of the shadows. She saw me, her yellow eyes going as wide as saucers. The goblin darted towards my left leg and grabbed on. She kissed my knee, moaned her undying servitude, and ground her clit piercing against me.

I had two of the naughty goblins humping against my shins. They smeared my flesh in their juices. I groaned, my dick throbbing in Klitorsa's cunt. I groaned, the pleasure building and building at the tip of my cock. I shuddered, my nuts tensing.

"Cum in me!" squealed Klitorsa.

"Yes, yes, cum in her and flood her and fill her with all your yummy cum, Lord Leo!" Mazsi moaned, her pussy and pieced clit grinding on my shin. Juices trickled down to my foot.

"I'm going to explode in her," I growled, squeezing the gemstone. "Fuck, Atri! Come one down!"

Atri appeared bouncing in place, her dreadlocks flapping around her shoulders. She grinned at me, her fingers pinching her dark-green nipples. She darted around me and jumped on my back. I gasped as she climbed up me with speed until she was sitting on my shoulders, her wet pussy against the back of my neck. She gripped my hair.

"Lord Leo, I'm here!" she squealed. "Atri is here to make everything amazing."

"Yeah," I groaned, Klitorsa humped faster up and down my cock. Her pussy squeezed about me.

The pressure swelled and swelled in my nuts. I groaned, the four goblins humping me. I breathed in their sweet musk. The Level 1 monster girls were such a delight to enjoy. I had forgotten how much fun they could be. It made me want to make every monster girl I could.

I battered down that impulse, on the verge of cumming, and gasped out, "Zala!"

"Sister Zala!" squealed the four goblins humping me as the fifth and final one I was making appeared.

She flashed into existence, hopping back and forth from foot to foot. I groaned, my hands sliding from the Void Crystal as my dick was about to erupt. I shuddered, savoring the four goblins humping against me, especially Klitorsa as she worked that cunt up and down my thick shaft.

"Lord Leo, never fear for I, Zala the Magnificent, am here!" she squealed and threw herself at me.

She grabbed Klitorsa from behind, shoving her sister's pussy down my cock all the way. I groaned at that tight snatch massaging my dick as Zala scrambled over her to hug my chest. She came face to face with me. Grinning, she kissed me.

I groaned as I made out with my last goblin. She must be sitting on Klitorsa's head, but that didn't stop that naughty goblin from working her cunt up and down my dick. She slammed down me and squealed in delight.

Her pussy went wild around my cock. "Lord Leo! Yes, yes, your dick is so amazing it made me cum!"

Hipera, Mazsi, Atri all squealed, "Sister Klitorsa is cumming on Lord Leo's big dick! Yay!"

Zala just moaned to my lips as her tongue danced around in my mouth. I squeezed Klitorsa's ass as her pussy rippled around my dick. That wondrous massage sent pleasure shooting down my cock. It was amazing to feel. I groaned.

Erupted.

My cum fired into Klitorsa's pussy. Her cunt rippled around me. She suckled at me with such hunger. I gasped, savoring every moment of her twat massaging my dick. The amazing pleasure of her cunt rippling around me was incredible.

"I'm being Lord Leo's cum bucket!" squealed Klitorsa. "He's flooding me with all his spunk. Me!"

"Yes!" I growled, breaking the kiss with Zala and pumping blast after blast of cum into her snatch.

I groaned as I flooded her with everything that I had. I basted her cunt with everything that I had in my nuts. I flooded her with so much passion. It was incredible. The rapture slammed through my mind. Stars burst across my vision.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I fired the last of my cum into her snatch. I staggered beneath the weight of the five goblins, Zala peppering my face with her excited kisses.

I took a step back and stumbled. I fell onto my ass, wincing at the pain on my tailbone. Zala squealed in delight as I found myself lying with my head against Atri's pussy. Klitorsa ripped her cunt off my dick.

"I have Lord Leo's cum in me, sisters!" Klitorsa squealed.

"Yay!" Hipera gasped. She ripped herself off my leg and threw herself at Klitorsa. The incestuous passion between the pair stirring to hear. "I'm going to eat and lick and lap and lickle at your cunt until you just explode. Isn't that amazing?"

"Lickle?" I groaned. "That's not a word!"

"Sure it is," Zala said and slid up my body until her hairless pussy was right above my head, her sweet musk filling my nose. "Lord Leo, will you lickle my trickle with your tickle tongue?"

She planted her pussy on my mouth. I hadn't heard anyone call their pussy a trickle before, but a trickle of her juices already spilled over my lips and suffused my taste buds. I licked at her twat, stroking her pussy lips.

"Oh, Sister Atri, he's lickling my trickle and making me shickle!" Zala gasped. "I love it."

"Yay!" Atri purred. They kissed, the sisters' lips coming together. I stared up at them and groaned as my tongue thrust deep into Zala's cunt. Their hands squeezed each other's small breasts.

"Sister Hipera," gasped Klitorsa. "Get that tongue in my pussy. Oh, lick out all that cum, sister dearie!"

"Such yummy cum," moaned Hipera. "I am so glad that I can lick it out of you. Lord Leo, you taste so yummy in my sister's cunt."

"Glad you enjoy it," I groaned, watching the sister goblins making out over me. I lapped at Zala's pussy, sliding up to her cunt. "Mmm, Zala, you taste amazing."

"And you have such an awesome cock, Lord Leo," gasped Mazsi. She grabbed my dick as she straddled my waist. "I'm going to ride your wet dick with my naughty butt! Yes, I am!"

"Ooh, ooh, make his cock lickle your anal trickle with his big dickle!" Zala moaned, breaking the kiss with Atri.

I groaned and ignored those made-up words as Mazsi pressed the wet tip of my cock against her sphincter. I groaned as she did that. I shuddered as she pressed her anal ring down on my crown, her flesh sliding over my wet dick.

"Yay!" Mazsi gasped. "Your dick is going in my asshole, Lord Leo. My naughty butt is going to make you cum and cum and cum! Isn't that so awesome?"

"Yes," I growled into Zala's cunt.

Atri ducked her head down and suckled on her sister's nipple. Zala moaned at that delight, her cunt grinding on my mouth. Her sweet juices flowed past my lips and suffused my taste buds. I loved how good she tasted. I feasted on her as Mazsi's tight asshole swallowed my cock.

She worked her bowels down my dick, moaning the entire time. Klitorsa groaned in the background, getting devoured by Hipera. I shuddered as Mazsi bottomed out on my dick. Her anal sheath squeezed about me.

She slid up me. I groaned at that delight. I savored her bowels gripping my cock. She held me with her tight flesh. She massaged me with her goblin bowels. I groaned into Zala's pussy. My tongue flicked up to her pierced clit.

"Lord Leo, yes, yes, lickle my clit ring," she moaned. "Ooh, yes, yes, trickle it. I want to cum and drown you in pussy cream because I love you, Lord Leo!"

"Love you, love you, love you!" Mazsi moaned as she worked her bowels up and down my cock. She squeezed her asshole about me. "And I love your big dick, too. So big and thick and fills my butt up. I'll cum, cum, cum!"

"Yes!" I growled and suckled on Zala's pierced clit. I nursed on her with hunger.

She squealed in delight, grinding her twat on my mouth. Atri suckled on Zala's nipple, pleasing her with me. My dick ached in Mazsi's wonderful asshole sliding up and down my dick. Her velvety flesh massaged me. Brought me closer and closer to cumming.

I growled around Zala's pierced clit. I fluttered my tongue against the ring. Nibbled on her bud. She gasped and moaned, her passion filling the air. Klitorsa squealed in the background, cumming on her sister's face.

I loved these goblins. The ache at the tip of my cock swelled as Mazsi's naughty bowels massaged me. She rode me faster and faster, squeezing her asshole around my dick. I shuddered, nibbling on Zala's clit. I suckled on it.

"Lord Leo!" she squealed. "Yes, yes, Lord Leo!"

Her sweet pussy juices gushed out. I opened my mouth and drank the flood of her passion. My dick throbbed in Mazsi's asshole. She plunged her body down my dick. She took me to the hilt in such a wondrous way. It was so awesome to feel her working her asshole up and down my dick.

"Oh, Lord Leo, your cock is melting my butt," gasped Mazsi. "Your amazing and awesome and wonderful and fantastic and stupendous and great dick is making me feel so good."

"Cum on him, Sister Mazsi," gasped Klitorsa. "Just let him fill your asshole with all his jizz!"

"Yes!" squealed Mazsi. She slammed her bowels down my cock. Her flesh convulsed around my dick. "Lord Leo, I love your dick so much!"

Pussy cream splashed my stomach as she climaxed on my dick. Her flesh rippled and writhed around me. She massaged me with that velvety heaven. I growled into Zala's pussy as her juices flooded my mouth. I shuddered on the floor.

I flooded my goblin's asshole. I pumped blast after blast of cum into her anal sheath. I flooded her with spurt after spurt of jizz. The pleasure slammed into me as Zala's bowels milked my cock. I snarled into Zala's cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Mazsi. "Lord Leo is flooding my asshole. He's amazing!"

"He is!" Zala gasped, grinding her cumming pussy on my lips. "I love him!"

"Me, too!" Hipera squealed as I pumped her sister's asshole full of my cum. "And I love you licking my pussy, Sister Klitorsa. Ooh, eat my cunt. It's so hot!"

"Yes!" I growled, my pleasure bathing my thoughts. I groaned into Zala's cunt as Mazsi's bowels milked my cock dry. She worked out every drop of cum in my balls. "Goddamn, you goblins are wild."

"Mmm, I want to be wild for you," Zala said.

"And I want to ride your mouth, Lord Leo!" Atri said.

"Can I ride your cock?" Hipera moaned, her voice throaty.

"But I'm eating your pussy!" gasped Klitorsa.

"Eat my pussy, Sister Klitorsa," Mazsi moaned. "Or better yet, my butt-hole. It's full of all of Lord Leo's yummy cum!"