All Comments on 'Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 130-139'

by winterwhereof

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
golasgilgolasgil7 months ago

I love this story - quirky, fun, horny and ticking all my D&D boxes. Please keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Anyone else a little worried about Sofia? I mean, is she just trying to hide that she’s into it, or is she genuinely uncomfortable with all this but going through with it as a matter of pride?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a DnD fan I appreciate this story, great combat scenes, minor details and good plot so far. Waiting for more!

42757270656573427572706565736 months ago

I binged this series over the weekend and it's been awesome. It's almost a shame you're writing something so niche. The quality of your work deserves more readers. So thank you for writing this kind of stories instead of something like incest, where you'd probably make a killing.

ErectioncontrolErectioncontrol6 months ago

Loving it , keep em coming. D&D theme with a treasure dungeon thats class motivated is just amazing. Cant wait to see whats next for treasure and traps , skills .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinterwhereof@winterwhereof
Patreon: If you enjoy my writing and want to read ahead, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'd love to make writing a career and any support helps me toward that goal. <<Patrons receive early-release chapters and a discord role>>. Schedule/Updates: I write two long ongoing ...