Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 130-139

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nonetheless, she was grateful for how it responded to her class. All of this would be much more disturbing if Natalie didn't get to decide whether or not to participate.

"We going forward, then?" Natalie asked. "Or leaving?"

Ana tilted her head. "Forward. As long as you don't have any problems with it."

"We'll need to get naked."

Ana's brow furrowed. "Yes. That much is obvious."

Natalie stopped herself from an exasperated sigh. "And you're okay with that?"

"Seeing you naked? It's my body," Ana pointed out.

"I mean, yes, but ..." Natalie wasn't sure where she was going with that.

"We can simply avoid looking down at ourselves, if you want modesty." Ana waved her hand dismissively. "But I believe that's the least of our worries. Nakedness is the start of the challenge, not the finale. What was your and Elizabeth's event? The entirety of it, I mean."

"That's between us."

"It was between you two," Ana disagreed. "Until the challenges spread to the rest of the team. Now it's a professional matter that we all deserve to be informed of."

Natalie hesitated. It was a good point. "Liz asked me not to talk about it. So I won't."

Ana frowned.

"But I'm sure you can make what inferences you need to," Natalie said. "If we walk through that door, who knows what's on the table?" She chewed her lip, glancing at the ladder. "But at the same time, it seems like we can quit at any time."

"Then there's not much of a risk." Ana shrugged, then looked down at herself. She fumbled around with all the straps, buckles, and connections to her armor. "Warrior gear is so complicated," she commented. "Can you help me with it?"

Help get Ana naked?

Even when it was Natalie's own body, the idea still made her feel faint. Especially when Ana remained completely unaffected by everything. Natalie wasn't sure she was up for this.

At least when it had been Liz, they'd both been blushing. Natalie might not be able to survive Ana.

Just how far would this woman go in the name of 'professionalism'?

***

Author's Note: Hi, Literotica readers. Please check out my profile biography to learn more about my other stories & my community. Thanks for reading! :)