Dysfunctional

Story Info
Good clean family fun.
862 words
2.65
18.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
306 Followers

It was beginning to become quite hectic and a pure fucking mess here around our house lately; dad is still out of work, I still have the fucking crabs, and I have been having a bit more difficulty getting rid of the little nippers on this last go around. To top it all off, Granny was still being a fucking bitch to everyone around her.

For a solid week now, she has been cock blocking my mom, trying her best to deny Gramps his God-given right to fuck his own offspring from time to time. I don't know what she has against my mom anyway; it's not like she doesn't go and do the same thing and fuck my dad just whenever she wants to.

Things were quickly beginning to get a little out of hand with us as a family, and it wasn't all that hard to see if you just knew where to look. I agree we are a slightly dysfunctional bunch, but just who the fuck isn't these days anyway?

My older brother Robert is about to get out of prison just any day now. I know that if I don't get rid of these nasty little pests crawling around between my legs real soon, Granny and Mom are going to get all of his pent-up seed, and I will just be left high and dry again, just like the last time he got out of the can.

I wasn't expecting much action from him right away anyway, though, not over Granny and Mom, but hey...if that's what he wanted, then who was I to stand in his fucking way?

I wasn't much worried about all that, though, as I knew if I could get rid of the aggravating little critters, at the same time, my mom and granny were preoccupied with my brother; it would only leave Dad and Gramps wide open territory and all to myself for a few days.

I'm quite confident I can probably fuck them both down pretty well over a solid weekend if I can just get a handle on these scurrying little bastards running rampant through my pubic hair.

It has been a little while now since Ol Gramps has fucked me, so it's about due time anyway. And I know I don't have to worry about good old Dad; he was always ready to run it to me; Dad would fuck me at the drop of a hat just about most anytime.

My baby sister Carol is due to give birth to another child in a couple more weeks; everyone around here, including her, is still trying to figure out exactly whose baby it is. Carol seems to think it's a toss-up between our other brother Philip and one of our first cousins, but everyone here knows damn well it could just as quickly be one of those guys that camp out under the overpass just down the street from us a short piece.

That's where her last three kids came from, so why would this one suddenly be any fucking different? Unless this new one turns out to be a white baby, I'm willing to bet that nothing has changed at all.

Even my fiancé, Uncle Steven, won't seem to fuck me until I get rid of these pesky frigging crotch crickets that are camped out on my cooter.

I don't know just who in the fuck he thinks he is these days anyway, though, "Mr. Goody fucking Two Shoes" or something, I fucking guess. He won't even let me get close enough to peg him anymore, for fuck's sake! Stingy little motherfucking bastard!

I just don't know what this world is coming to when a sweet little slut like me just can't even seem to get fucked anymore; why I remember a time just not all that long ago when I could walk right out the front door and get raped twice on the way to the fucking bus stop. This neighborhood sure has gone to shit here of the late, though; it's just not what it used to be, that's for damn fucking sure.

You can't even hardly get fucking arrested around here anymore when you need a shitty meal and a cold place to sleep; I just don't know anymore, I just don't fuckin know!

I can't even get the old man greeter at our local Walmart to fucking finger me for a short while on his lunch break; he says he might get fired or something, and he needs his stinking little job.

Huh, just imagine that; what a fucking loser he must be!

I know if I don't get some real solid action soon, I am going to have to make a trip across town to the homeless shelter and force some old filthy, decrepit bastard to fuck me against his will. Please don't knock it until you try it. It went pretty damn well the last time, so hey!..........

The End.

Thanks for reading. It is short, but sometimes they are. All feedback is certainly well received and undoubtedly appreciated, whether positive or negative. Please rate this story as well if you possibly can.

HJO66
HJO66
306 Followers