Eager to Please Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, we understand, little kitten." I spoke as I fixed the chain attachment to her belt instead. "You don't have to apologize. We just can't trust you with your hands free when you drip that much cum. Who knows what such a horny little kitten might do if we left her unchained like that? It doesn't mean we're bothered by it, though." I finished fixing the two chains up to the back part of her belt. Where the last attachment was a single metal strip, this one covered her pussy still, but chained up to the back of the belt. And once she was fixed, I released her cuffs and grabbed the strip of metal I'd taken off of her, making her watch me lick up the hot arousal all over it. She moaned in my grip at the sight and I kissed her cheek after I licked it one more time. "We love the taste and scent. We just don't trust you to keep your hands to yourself like a good girl when you need to be focused on serving Sir and Mistress. Such a horny little cunt can be distracting, you understand."

"Yes, Sir." And her eyes were dark with this deep lust.

"Good girl. You need to keep eating Mistress out and I'm going to introduce you to the sensations of assfucking, understood?"

"Yes, Sir." I thrust her face back into Trish as soon as the words were out of her mouth and she didn't resist at all. She obediently followed my gestures when I placed her on her hands and knees. Two light spanks made her moan and stick her ass out like a good girl and I lubricated the thick cock toy I had chosen instead of a butt plug, since I wanted her to have the sensation of being fucked. She pulled away and squeaked in fear when I pressed the tip of the dildo to her asshole, though.

It was Trish who retaliated for that one. She tapped Gigi's ass with the crop. "Ah ah. Naughty girl. Don't flinch away from Sir. He wants to train your ass to take us and you want that like a good little kitten, don't you? You serve our pleasure so well. Don't you want to be trained to serve it better?"

Gigi nuzzled when Trish stroked her hair and she arched low. "Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Sir."

She was so. Fucking. Good. It hurt my chest with how sweet those words were and I gently pet her in response. "It's alright, little kitten. Behave yourself this time. Let Sir and Mistress have you. Go on."

She went back to eating Trish's pussy and this time when I pressed the toy to her hole, she lifted obediently to take it. A few soft whimpers escaped her but she accepted the dildo, trembling weakly under my steady press. "Good girl," I whispered. I stroked my hand over her caged pussy, just to feel her chastity again, and she moaned into Trish while Trish bit her lip and rode our kitten's face. I worked her open slowly, fisting the dildo and pressing it a few inches before gently withdrawing it again. And then pressing again, little by little... I kissed her ass, licking her for what I hoped would be arousing, encouraging sensations. Her moans at Trish's cunt started to rise in volume and I smiled, pumping the dildo a little harder. And then her moans rose to soft little keening sounds.

And then, slowly, to cries. Very desperate and submissive cries. She spread herself wider and pulled back to look up at Trish as if she needed to convey these feelings. Trish pet her hair. "Such a pretty kitten. Sometimes anal play can feel a lot better to a submissive. It's a more intense sensation and, for many, it also has enough pain for a little kitten like you to focus more on your Dom's pleasure."

I kissed her thigh. "It feels like something meant to be more for us than it is for kittens."

Her response was throaty and needy. "Oh yes, Sir. Yes, Mistress. Please. Please, I love it." And there was some other note in that pleading, a darker note. I looked up at Trish, hesitating. Trish and I weren't generally such dark players. We were playful, not overly serious. We liked fun and submissive squeals of ecstasy and pleasure.

But. But Gigi was different. Gigi seemed to make us more serious, which was a frightening thought. When I spoke, the words seemed to form themselves as part of the atmosphere and they just fit somehow. "Do you want to stay a chaste little kitten and let Sir and Mistress take our pleasure? Do you want us to use your asshole and your mouth and keep our little kitten frustrated to teach her to focus on us? Maybe we should keep you in all of that pretty silver, a horny and eager kitten, while we use you all night."

The answer was instant and wholehearted. She bowed low to the ground with this cry of pure desire, her legs spreading to take more of the toy in her asshole, and she whimpered. "Please, yes! Please, I would like that!"

And yet I walked a fine line. It was a game we could play, but there were things to be wary of when it came to female chastity. It was one of those things that wasn't indulged in very often, not nearly as much as male chastity games. Females weren't naturally as sexual as males and when left too frustrated, they could just turn the desire off, which was not something we wanted. We wanted her hot, but not too hot. We wanted her to burn, sure, but we didn't want her to truly suffer. We wanted to teach submission, but we weren't sadists.

I nodded up to Trish. A benefit of being two married Doms was the fact that I had female help, though.

"Alright, little kitten," she said, petting Gigi's hair. "Lesson four then. Deeper slavery mindsets."

————

I stood up and ran my hand through my hair, feeling dark, but it was a kind of dark that I liked, which had never happened for me before. "To better teach you, let's start with speech restrictions for a little bit. No more talking until we say otherwise, little kitten. Just obey and enjoy being used for us, understood?" She blinked up at me and her brow furrowed with worry, so that I smiled and removed the dildo from her ass while Trish fixed herself with the strap on harness that had a small internal attachment to give her pleasure when she fucked. Of course, she had deliberately chosen a harness with a smaller attachment so that she would have to fuck longer to cum. "Pretty kitten. No, I don't mean your safewords. In fact I'd be a bit displeased if you didn't use those during something this intense."

She nuzzled my palm when I stroked her and nodded rather than speaking out loud. Trish lubricated her strap-on and I took off my jeans and shirt before clipping the chain leash to Gigi's collar. "Come on, kitten. Middle of the floor." She crawled obediently, enjoying the feeling of the leash guiding her, and I knelt to grab her face, forcing her to look at me when Trish got on her knees behind Gigi and lifted her ass. "Look at me." She stared up at me, wide eyed, and her lips parted with a gasp when the tip of Trish's strap-on nudged open her asshole. Her lips mouthed a plea but she didn't say it out loud. "For Mistress' purposes, it doesn't really matter if she fucks your pussy or your asshole. This is solely to reiterate that you serve our pleasure. No, don't flinch away. Take what she gives you like a sweet girl. We'll go slow. Just breathe for us."

Her eyes fluttered closed with her pleasure and the way she turned flush with the carnal sensation of Trish sawing slowly into her ass made me burn. And Trish? Oh, my wife had this hardcore infatuation with seeing another girl's asshole spread open around a cock and if it was a cock she controlled, it was all the better. She stared down at the way the toy disappeared into Gigi with her lips parted in fierce pleasure.

I loved how it was instantly obvious when she'd seated the strap-on inside of Gigi, too, because Trish's head fell back when the internal piece stroked her. Her ink work shone in the light of our living room, those stars around her left eye making me hotter. God, the visual. I jacked myself while watching the both of them, loving this, all of it. Gigi, with her submissive energy and her chastity harness and her whimpers of pleasure pain. Trish, with her ink and fire and passion and control. It only served to fuel the dark energy I already felt, this deeper desire that wanted to feel like a married Master and Mistress with our leashed slave whose pleasure we held captive under lock and key.

I kissed Gigi because I burned and because she deserved it. There was so much to be said for something as simple as a kiss in the heat of the lust that came with these games. You see, kisses could feel all the more affectionate when given in those moments and sometimes that affection was necessary and needed for the submissive. You had to let them know they were good and then they came alive.

Gigi was no different. She moaned gratefully into my mouth while Trish fucked her and the strap-on's dildo wasn't a small toy. It made her whine in these delightful little gasps that I purred around and she nipped at my kiss lovingly. I stroked her hair when I finally pulled away, pressing her head down so that she was bowed to the floor. My eyes flicked to her breasts and normally they'd be bouncing with the motion of her being fucked but for the moment they were held locked in silver metal.

The tease made me wilder and I kept her still, leash held taut in one hand while I pressed her face to the floor with the other. I stroked her for a moment, just watching Trish as she picked up her pace and worked the dildo all the harder, until Trish finally opened her eyes under the waves of pleasure and looked back at me. She growled with whatever she saw and took it out on Gigi, riding her with a fervor and she still held my gaze, as if daring me to take up my own control and make her hotter with it. Gigi writhed on the floor where I held her and I tilted my head, still holding the leash nice and strict for her to feel it. "That's it. Let Mistress have her pleasure in your asshole. I know it's frustrating and I know you wish you could cum like you did from her fucking that tight little pussy, but it's not about you. You need to better learn that it's Master's and Mistress' pleasures that matter. Chastity slaves often learn this very well, dressed in their good girl outfits so often." Gigi's hands made fists and I thrilled to the sight. She was so aroused that she was shaking and she only seemed to get more turned on by the thought of chastity service. And this wasn't even just for the tease anymore. She was really hot off the thought of being denied while being made to serve. I had an image of her kneeling at our knees while we showered in the morning, smelling like so much cum off of such denied desire while she waited to eagerly serve both of us to earn the chance or hope of an orgasm.

I didn't know why that made me so hot. I didn't know why I felt these darker desires at all. All I knew was that it did make me fiend, so much so that I couldn't take it anymore. I lifted Gigi back up and fisted my cock. "Open up, kitten. You'll take both of us in the holes that you can't orgasm from. And why is that? Why are you in denial while we get to cum? Answer me out loud."

"Because I serve Master and Mistress."

"Good girl." She parted her lips and I stood up, thrusting into her mouth with a hiss of frenzied pleasure. Jesus. Just. Jesus. Her mouth was hot, so hot, as hot as my blood and it made me feel more fired up than before. I surged into her throat, nice and slow, pressing down and enjoying the wet heat of her tongue when it coated my head and then when it caressed down my shaft. I pressed until I felt her choke a little around me, gasping at the way it gave me more pleasure when her convulsive swallow tightened around me, and then kept pressing gently until my balls were against her chin and there wasn't anymore left.

My blood raced and her mouth was jarred around me with every thrust Trish made in her asshole, rocking her hard. Gigi made these moans of sheer bliss around me, whimpering in total submission and it only served to make me more frantic. I quit thinking about it, quit worrying about whatever darkness was taking hold of me, and just let it have its way, fucking between her lips with this dominant prerogative. It was this headspace that made me fly. Where every playful mood before had been calculated and light, this was different. Oh, there had most definitely been intensity in those past times, but nothing like this. Nothing that made me stare down at the girl who rocked between us and think about how she was ours. Nothing that made me think about how our slave should be held eager and on edge while she lapped at her Mistress' pussy every morning and night and swallowed my cum regularly. I growled all the harder at that thought and held her leash taut. Trish seemed as if she'd long since given in and she slapped Gigi's ass to make her squeal.

"Harder," I growled. "So she swallows my cock like that some more."

Trish laughed. "Poor little kitten." But she slapped Gigi's ass too and it soothed me even while it made me groan with more pleasure because Gigi's cries did, in fact, make her swallow. "So horny. So needy. You smell like so much cum that I think even Sir can smell it." God, she wasn't wrong. The scent permeated everything. "Why does this little pussy need to be denied like this? Go on. You can answer us." She pat the silver covering over Gigi's clit lovingly and Gigi sobbed out a cry when I pulled away. She had to gasp in air to answer.

"Because I serve Master and Mistress."

"That's right." Trish stroked her between her legs, gently teasing her thighs around the chastity belt. "You serve us and our pleasure. Good girls need to have this cunt locked up and denied relief because good girls love being better trained for serving us." Gigi closed her eyes while I stared down at her, smiling with how twisted all of this was. "Such a pretty little denied hole you have."

"Yes, Mistress." I shoved myself between her lips again and she choked but she took it. God, that voice. It had been so perfectly sweet and subjugated. Trish laughed and I growled and then Trish groaned and I knew this wasn't going to last much longer at all. She snarled and pounded into Gigi and I gasped, feeling the bubble of pleasure grow faster quickly.

Gigi thrashed as if trying to get any kind of extra stimulation when what she was given wasn't enough and that's what did it for me in the end. My balls tightened and I threw back my head against the sudden burst of that bubble of pleasure, gritting my teeth and growling low in my throat, this sound I'd never made before. But I wasn't alone. Trish cried out in blissful ecstasy and when I finally could manage to open my eyes, she was still humping Gigi's ass like an animal, grinding down to give her cunt extra stimulation with the strap on.

When I pulled away, Gigi made this sound and it was a low whimper of her own, an endless little sound of eager fervor. There aren't any good words that I know to describe it because it still wasn't an orgasm of her own. I don't know if she could have finished and was just holding back in deliberate desire to remain unsatisfied or if she needed to be trained to anal orgasms, but her sound wasn't one of relief. It was something somehow even more satisfied than orgasm would be.

"This is what slavery training would be like, little kitten. You would take both of us at least twice a day, in your ass and mouth, and you would remain in chastity for a week to train you to focus on our pleasure. Perhaps for a few days you'd struggle to resist orgasm from the pleasure it gave you. But then you'd find yourself deliberately squeezing your ass when I fucked it, knowing it would give me more pleasure."

Trish stroked a hand down her spine, caressing the metal chains and belt as she did. "Of course, you'd find yourself knowing that that wouldn't matter for Mistress' pleasure. You'd beg to be able to eat my pussy and you'd find yourself starting to think of it as getting the chance to worship me."

How did this feel so natural? How did it feel so right? Trish and I had never ever fucking played this kind of game or done anything this dark together but we seemed on the same wavelength anyway. I was in strange waters, but I was going all on feeling and it seemed I wasn't alone in letting the emotion fuel me. My beautiful wife looked more exquisite than ever, her dominance making her stand straighter, making the light seem different when it struck her. She thrust the strap-on into Gigi one last time so that her eyes rolled with pleasure from the stimulation it gave her and then she withdrew while I smiled. "Would you like to suck Mistress' toy clean from how hard she fucked your asshole?"

Gigi seemed lost. She looked up at me where she lay still, her face to the floor and her ass up. "Yes, Master."

I tugged her chain leash. "Up you get. Come on."

Trish caught her chin as soon as she lifted up and guided her to the strap-on. And Gigi's moan was hot when she sucked, a sound that made Trish smile over her. "Good girl. Such a pretty kitten, chaste and horny like that. Suck me deep like you suck Master."

Gigi obeyed while I held her wrists behind her. After a moment I chained her cuffs together at the small of her back and she seemed to be all the more subdued for it. She sucked obscenely, making sure to take the cock all the way to the base so that Trish was pleasured. But Trish chuckled eventually, withdrawing from Gigi's lips, and our little kitten went still and calm, bowing her head as soon as she was guided. "I'm afraid I don't want more of those teasing orgasms just yet, pretty kitten. Perhaps before bed I'll have you lick me instead."

"Yes, Mistress." It was intoned and so subdued, so filled with this depth that made me hot again even though I couldn't even get hard again yet. Instead I helped Trish out of her strap-on, stroking her waist, and she met my gaze with this contented smile. She even leaned into me, not in a submissive way but in a loving way. It was amazing to me that when both of our dominant tendencies were satisfied, we turned more open to affection. Trish and I both became sated after we topped. It was something we had noticed early in our relationship, back when we were first experimenting. She would dominate a male or female and come back to me willing to cuddle me or hug and it turned out I was the same way.

She grasped Gigi's leash over my grip, so that our kitten was forced closer to us, and kissed me, a curious pressing of lips. Almost simultaneously we tugged that chain, pulling our little kitten along at our side, but it wasn't us being horny for each other exactly. It was still this strange curiosity. I had thought I'd known everything about my wife. I knew how she brushed her hair, how she woke up in the morning, how she always placed her toothbrush facing the same direction, all of those little routines. But I didn't know everything, as it turned out. There were some areas we hadn't explored together. The intensity of Gigi's chastity scene was one of those areas.

For instance, there was a small spark in Trish's eyes, and it let me know that I needed to let her have control over Gigi's leash. It was this possessive desire, but it was one I recognized very well. She was a Domme well satisfied and in the throes of having a sub who had crossed into slavery training territory. She needed to feel that leash and I could not be selfish with it. But what was more, she looked delightful with that leash. An image complete.

And then, of course, I felt a similar desire. I studied the emotions in careful interest, even while the possession rose. I burned to feel ownership as well, but I forced that desire down for the moment and it wasn't actually so very difficult to do that. No, it was stunningly easy because, you see, Trish stroked my wrist with the chain in an almost animalistic agreement that we shared this particular territory. It was strangely like two predators getting a feel for each other in respect for a claim. It took effort to make the two of us work, a lot of effort at times.