Eager to Please Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this was the least amount of effort so far. This felt almost natural and whole. This felt dark and perverted, far more dark than Trish and I had explored before, but there were these natural parts to it too. Trish sat down with me on our love seat, leaning into me even while I leaned into her, and together we held our kitten's chain leash taut. We kissed over her, stroking her head together while we nipped each other's lips. We were breaking a rule in doing it too, because when you were in a stable relationship and bringing in a third, you needed to give that third the attention for a while.

But when we pulled away from each other to look, she was still bowed, still nestled with her head on our knees. "Kitten," Trish said softly beside me.

Gigi looked up and her eyes... I went hot from the sight of them, from how much pure submission was in them. "Yes, Mistress?"

Trish smiled and lifted Gigi by tugging her chain leash so she was forced closer. "How horny you still are, poor little kitten. So unsatisfied, aren't you?"

She moaned up at Trish. "Yes, Mistress." But there wasn't a bit of an upset note in her voice. She was absolutely servile and she loved it.

"Feel how submissive it makes you when you're left horny and denied while your Doms are well satisfied from their use on your body? You're going to sleep with your pussy held in chastity, that clit buzzing with how aroused you are, your tits cupped with metal and without attention. But it makes it all the better to know that you gave up your own need in favor for better serving your Master and Mistress. Perhaps we should keep you like this to better train you to focus on serving and not on such a greedy little pussy."

Gigi moaned again and it was so hot, so eager for the thought of denial. She had been so nervous and afraid of it and yet she was so turned on by it now. "Oh yes, Mistress. I would love being trained to please Master and Mistress."

Dangerous, that. Trish rubbed my hand where we still touched, her other hand holding Gigi's leash. "Perhaps. We'll talk about it later. For now and tonight, we'll have a little more training." She stood up and let me hold the leash while she went to our bedroom.

I leaned forward and stroked Gigi's hair while we waited. "Sweet, horny little kitten. I know it hurts but being so aroused and denied makes you more eager to serve us. It makes you needier and easy to control. And being held in this chastity gear makes you all the more aware of your arousal, makes all of that even worse. You want these things, don't you?"

"Yes! Yes, Master, I love it."

I stroked her nose and looked up to Trish, a little anxious, but Trish was as swept with her tide as I was. She had put up her strap-on, gotten the thick dildo toy from before, and she came back to us while pouring more lubricant on it. "Sit on this cock again, kitten. Before bed I'll want you to eat my cunt while Master can feel your asshole for himself and he shouldn't have to fight. Come here. Let Master help you."

We kept going, kept playing. I fucked her open while she was on her hands and knees, facing away from where Trish sat on the love seat so that I could pull the toy back and taunt her. "Show Mistress how wide you can gape, there's a good kitten." We had her crawl on her leash, had her kiss Trish's ankles, guided her with our fist in her hair. We sat above her to pet her while we kissed each other a little more. Somewhere outside of our game, I had the distant thought that I was going to suffer a potentially bad drop from this, that Trish and I did not go this deep and play this long with this kind of game. But Gigi showed nothing of real suffering. Anytime I met her eyes, she was absolutely held under the waters of servility, yes, but she wasn't in pain from this denial. It was something that was amazing to me because this was generally a sadist's game and I was anything but that.

I shoved the fears to the side, feeding on Trish's energy, feeding on Gigi's sweet submission.

————

Gigi

I floated. And it was in a space so much lighter than the other times I had played with them. It was like magic. My pussy throbbed with need and every single shockwave of horny desire made me feel it all the more. I had been so terrified when Morgan had mentioned denial and edging before, thinking of agonizing moments where I cried for pleasure and that had scared me.

This was nothing like that. This was amazing. I didn't want to beg for pleasure. I wanted to beg to be denied more often. My entire body glowed on the knowledge that I was in chastity, held helplessly captive, and both Master and Mistress had finished on my body. I kept my head bowed in total respect when they kissed above me, taking the knowledge that they were satisfied enough to share their intimacy when they so rarely did that. And it had been my dissatisfied body that had given that. No pleasure for their little kitten, but they took all they willed and I loved it.

I loved it so much that I crawled readily at the end of my leash when it was tugged, eagerly following where it led me without looking up. I wanted to keep my head bowed in this deep submission and be surprised with whatever pleasure they would take. Sir chuckled above me while Mistress stroked my hair. "Such a sweet kitten you are in your good girl outfit." I nuzzled her palm adoringly, glowing to the praise. And oh yes, I loved the pleasure of their praise. I loved it so much. It made my body feel like bliss, made me feel so soft and delicate, which was made all the more wonderful with the chains and metal that encased me.

"Fuck your asshole open with this toy, there's a good girl." Yes, I wanted to do that because Master wanted to use my asshole later and he didn't want me too tight. I took the toy in a happy daze and pressed it deep, the way Master had pressed it. And he purred his encouragement. "Good girl. You like that toy for your asshole?"

"Yes, Master. Yes, I love it."

He chuckled. "I can tell."

"Why don't you suck that toy for a bit instead, make it nice and wet?"

That last was Mistress and it made my back arch in ecstasy. How wonderfully filthy. I did it eagerly, lost in that happy mindset of serving and pleasing. I had worked as a pleaser before them, had been good at it, but nothing was like this. Nothing. And it only got better! I was grateful that they didn't stop, grateful that Master commanded me to fill my asshole with the toy again. I loved it when they had me turn around so they could watch me obey them. And when I glanced back, Mistress was stroking Master's cock and it made me cry out all the hotter. By the time he finally stood back up and tugged the toy away from me while Mistress gently lifted me by my hair, I was ready. I was so ready. I raised up to eat Mistress' pussy, greedily, and I knew that my desire and my unrequited lusts would only serve to please her more and it made everything so much the better. I thrust my tongue inside of her, moaning, and she cried out a shocked sound of bliss and that was only the beginning. When Master gently pressed inside of my asshole, Mistress thrust against my tongue.

"That's it. There's a good girl. This little asshole needs to be fed a cock while Mistress feeds you so much cum."

I could have orgasmed. I definitely could have, but I didn't want to. I didn't want it to be over and I didn't want to stop burning, so I fell deeper to the mindset and I kept from doing it, loving it so much that it didn't even take much control at all.

————

I bolted awake later in the night, eyes going wide. And I lay in between Master and Mistress, snuggled between them in their bed. They had insisted on having me there when I insisted that I wanted the chastity harness still and didn't want to finish before bed. There had been a concern to both Morgan and Trish with the thought and they had allowed it, but only if I slept between them. I stared down at myself, wide eyed, some of the memories coming back to me. Things like Trish pulling Morgan back so she could spit down into my asshole, so that I cried out, "Thank you, Mistress," in an abject way, giving her all my gratitude that she'd use her saliva to help Master feel better on my body.

It was Trish who turned the night light on beside me, while Morgan yawned awake and grinned up at me. "There we are."

"Holy fuck."

He laughed and sat up while Trish snickered and kissed my neck. "That's a good summary."

I lay back down between them, blinking. "I-" I blushed furiously.

He propped his head up with one hand, facing me. "You're dangerous, kitten." Trish started to unlock my harness and now I didn't fight.

I made a soft whimper of a sound and Morgan stroked my hair, sitting back up to help take off all the metal. "Ah, no, kitten. It's okay." He touched my nose and smiled again, gently. "Have you ever been super riled up, enough that you watched some trashy, godawful porn and when you finally orgasmed, you looked at what all you'd been watching and felt pretty horrified?"

His analogy worked. I had to laugh and Trish hugged me. "Yes. Yes, I've done this."

He touched my nose while Trish answered. "So, when you play denial and edging games like that, it keeps you on that ledge where those things you like when you're riled up are super hot, you know? After you've playing with someone else and when you're coming back down, it can be pretty intimidating sometimes."

Morgan continued. "What's more, subspace can get pretty intense. The deeper it goes, the more strange it can feel to come up from it. Not only that, but arousal can do things like dampen the amount of pain you feel from things like being paddled. And then when you get off, there's no more filter taking the edge off and you can realize how sore you are from how far you went. Sometimes, things can get a little too rough and the submissive can be entirely into it when it's happening and then only afterwards realize that maybe they rode a little too much of an adrenaline ride and took a little too much pain."

I shivered, though not because I was scared of what he described or anything like that. It absolutely made perfect sense. And it reminded me of the fact that my problem had nothing to do with the fact that we had been playing with pain. No, we had been playing an entirely different game... My mind wanted to be terrified by how eagerly I would have agreed to anything, by how horny and worked up I had gotten by thoughts that were so heavily steeped in submission. But, I couldn't even feel that. I remembered eating Trish out, licking up to her clit and lapping at it, breathing in sex and listening to her pleasure.

Morgan laughed at whatever must have been on my face. "Let's have a late night mini lesson."

"Wait, what?" Trish was grinning when she pressed me back down to lay on the bed and Morgan crawled down backwards over me, smiling wickedly up where I lay.

Trish distracted me with her lips against mine, this gentle kiss that made me moan and rise up for her caress. I loved kissing Trish, really loved it. She was softer about it than Morgan and her touch was lighter. I closed my eyes, enjoying it, and then jolted on the bed when I felt another set of lips close around my clit and pussy, Morgan's tongue pressed inside of me so that I cried out in Trish's mouth and she smiled, one hand brushing to cup my breasts and now they weren't held in metal.

And oh, how sensitive they felt after wearing it for so long. She pulled away and I whimpered like an animal. "Lesson 4.5. Knowing when to stop so we can all ground ourselves again to remind ourselves that mutual pleasure is our endgame, no matter how dark the fantasies."

Morgan lifted his head from me to tease her, filling me with two fingers instead so that I squealed. "That's the worst lesson name ever. At least mine are short."

I laughed breathlessly, then squealed when he went back to eating me, working me with his fingers while Trish shoved his shoulder once. I felt a dangerous infatuation with how delightful their flirting was even when they were making me insane with need. Mutual pleasure. I liked this lesson.

Trish fed on my cries while they took me up and over. And over. And over... We passed out after a sex spree so hot and impromptu that it worked for their intentions. I didn't feel guilty for how deep I'd gone into the slavery mindset in the slightest. It had been so much fun and so damn arousing and I orgasmed until I was wrung out from it between them. And their lesson made sense. Our scene had been pure wicked in intensity, but that was okay. They didn't judge me. They were Morgan and Trish and I was safe to learn these things with them.

————

It was sometime during the week that I realized a benefit of my thing with Morgan and Trish, and it was a pretty damn good benefit. See, I had been thinking about the upcoming Christmas party and thinking about the thoughts of still playing and how that made me feel and I wanted to talk out some of my ideas. I had been waiting for them to define our relationship, but now I finally decided that maybe it would make me feel more secure if I talked about it. But I didn't go to Morgan.

I went to Trish because I realized that with both of them involved, I had a male and a female perspective to talk with. Which was dead useful when some of our games made me feel kind of shy sometimes. Trish was opening the store and I deliberately got there early to help her even though it wasn't a day I had to do that, but it was one of the times when she'd be alone. "Hey, honey. You didn't have to come in now."

"I know! I know, but can I talk to you about something, Trish?"

"Of course. Come on, so long as you can talk while I'm opening."

I followed her, helping with her routine while I considered my words. "Um, okay. I wanted to ask two things. Can we talk about going to the Christmas party and can we talk about me dating you guys, maybe?"

She froze for a moment and then turned to me, a slow grin forming on her face. "Hell yes, we can!" And it was so easy, a whole lot easier than any past relationship would have made this. I would have thought it would be awkward, the subject of being fuck buddies and talking about being more involved. I mean I did know how some of these things worked and I had had some guy friends who needed to scratch itches with me before. The thought of asking them on a date after the sex was over was honestly a thought I had never encountered. Most of the time, I would get done getting off with them and realize exactly why the guy was a friend and totally staying that way.

Like sometimes, you orgasmed and then saw them leave the cap off their toothpaste bottle and thought, "Oh, yeah, that would get irritating as shit in about a week and he is not cute enough to make up for it". But I hadn't had those kinds of thoughts with Morgan and Trish. I had had other thoughts, like how much I wanted to stay over at their place more and more instead of mine. I had thoughts like how I missed their company some nights and how I wanted to see more of their fascinating routines.

I tried to explain all of that with Trish as best I could and it was a lot less intimidating talking about it with another female than it would have been with a guy, no matter how awesome Morgan was. It wasn't that I didn't want to talk to him. It was just that I wanted to feel comforted by Trish first so I had more courage to be more fun with the conversation. And it worked. Trish was happy, more than happy. "Okay, so we have a lot to talk about beforehand though. Morgan and I have never made it quite this far with another person and we don't want to fuck it up, Gigi, okay? So we want to make sure some things are clear. To be honest, we haven't specifically talked about you dating us because I think we're both a little afraid of crossing that line. We comfort each other when things don't work out but the heartaches still suck, you know?"

That was when Morgan showed up and waved. "A group hug and I wasn't invited? This is bullshit."

I laughed and Trish threw a stick of gum at him. "No, you idiot. I was just telling Gigi that she should come have dinner tonight so we can talk about dating her."

Morgan blinked. "Yeah, no, sure. Just spring that on me for punishment." But he was obviously so pleased that there was nothing cruel in his teasing back. He stroked his hand down my hair and we went back to work for the day, where I traded between both of them to watch and be an apprentice, paying attention as I was supposed to. But internally, I was so happy. That hadn't been as complicated or as frightening as I had thought it would be at all. What was more, they invited me over and they had me go home with them instead of meeting them at their house, as if well aware that showing up on the doorstep would feel more nerve wracking for me. And they were so easy going that it was impossible to not feel content and safe.

I ended up in the kitchen with both of them while we cooked and talked. "Gigi, look in that drawer and get me the slatted spoon, won't you?" I obeyed and handed it to Morgan, feeling a little in the way, but if I was, neither of them seemed irritated with me. "Okay, so, first question. Do you think you could like this? Think about it and answer honestly, Gigi, and think carefully. Dating both of us means sometimes all three of us will be in the kitchen like this, cooking. It sounds stupid until it's not. Because sometimes Trish and I will want moments alone together. Sometimes one of us will want moments alone with you. But mostly, we'll want the three of us together for a feeling of cohesion. Can you get what I mean? Things can get and feel a little off when there's three people."

I leaned against the counter, thinking about it. Because I did see some problems already. "Okay, I think so, but I might need help and patience from both of you because I've never tried it and, no offense, but things are kind of weird in some ways with being your submissive. For instance, if I don't take initiative and clean something that would have helped you out, I don't want you angry at me because little chores can cause all these stresses, you know? It doesn't mean that I don't want to help because I really, really do. It's just that I'm insecure and suck at taking initiative and I'll probably cry if you get actually upset with me."

Trish burst out laughing. "I hate the fact that chores, of all fucking things, is actually a damn good place to start with this conversation. Because I swear to God, it has caused more problems that you'd ever expect in past trials. It's so fucking dumb too."

I grinned. "Man, I dated this one guy who I could not keep seeing because we got in knock down fights over the freaking dishes and whether or not cooking counted as a chore. Everything is dumb until it isn't."

Trish stroked my hair and grabbed a strainer to hand to Morgan. They'd opted for pasta for the night. "Exactly. And when there's more people, there's more to complicate."

"And then there's the dynamic involved. Because that's the other thing we need to talk about, kitten. You'd be our girlfriend, yes, but you'd be our submissive even more so. Hell, with as intense as things get with us sometimes, it might feel like borderline sexual slavery even." I considered these words, watching the way Morgan moved around Trish so easily. They knew each other so well and sometimes he'd stroke her lower back once in this affection that made me even more thoughtful. It was these little gestures that seemed to resonate the fact that they were both dominant types. "Another thing is..." Morgan trailed off, glancing at Trish, who rolled her eyes at his shyly wicked grin.

She turned around. "He's trying to tell you that the fact we don't have a lot of sex as a married couple is totally misleading and we're both horny as all hell all the bloody time."