Eager to Please Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I laughed, feeling alive and nervous and eager for the holidays. I didn't know what I'd gotten myself into but I couldn't help but feel this sense of excitement. It seemed clear that whatever it was, it wouldn't be a forgettable holiday.

————

Matt had turned out to be right. It was Trish who called Ash and as soon as she brought me up, he apparently already knew about me. "Your new little apprentice? Send me the info and that's fine." And that night, I got up the courage to ask them the thing that was bothering me.

"Hey. Do you know- Hrm. Do submissives ever get attracted physically to things like authority even when they're in a relationship? Like, you know how sometimes a lot of people in a relationship just aren't interested in anyone else? I'm not explaining this very well..."

But Trish was already smiling at Morgan, who watched me with a lightened gaze. "Good girl, kitten. I was going to give you until bedtime before I paddled you this time." I went flush from his words and I realized something. I had gotten hot off their friend, but it wasn't anything like what they did to me.

"Um, you can still do that. I would not be angry."

He burst out laughing. "Noted. How about this deal then? If you keep being open for the conversation, I'll give you the paddle and we'll end it with orgasms instead of frustration and pain for our kitten."

I nodded to that eagerly because I really was starting to love that paddle. He sat across from me, while Trish cooked this time, and asked me gentle questions. They'd noticed my reactions to saying "sir" and it did apparently happen all the time. "Submissives just sometimes like the acknowledgement of authority and it gives them physical pleasure to say polite words because, well, their Doms often encourage these behaviors and pair the words with pleasure. It's not bad and it's not something to feel guilty over. You like how Matt looked?"

I considered the question, seriously considered it. Matt Talley was a pretty cool guy, really, and I was definitely aroused to his sense of security and dominance, but did I like how he looked? He had this sandy blonde hair and a larger stature than Morgan and Trish did and he was good looking enough. But all in all, I couldn't exactly say he would be my type. "I kind of did, but not like I like you guys."

Morgan grinned. "Likewise, and this is actually a perfect time to bring this up before the party, Trish and I have our own type as well. But we both definitely react to submissive behaviors. Like when one of you do that little fearful glance you have, and it's always slightly different for every submissive, but I swear they all have it. Yours is downright adorable, by the way. You glance at your feet and then your eyes go to Trish's and then mine. Always that order. And when you're in your slavery headspace, you bow your head and there's no more of those fearful glances. You just wait as if you're totally at peace with the world and like you trust us with your safety. It's really arousing and we react to that even when we see a submissive do it to their top at Sulfur's."

"Really, really?" Strangely, it did make me feel a lot better, to hear that it was something relatable.

"Really, really," Trish answered, and she winked. "That being said, before the party, we should warn you there's definitely going to be playing and they all know each other and they're all filthy degenerates who might get together in some scenes."

"But we don't even have to play if you don't feel comfortable enough," Morgan added. "We can just watch and chill."

"And you can wear whatever you like or we can dress you in the chastity harness in case you do want to play or want to get in the mood to play."

I burst out my answer before I could take it back. "Harness! I want the harness and don't let me change my mind and I want to play, I think."

Trish burst out laughing. "Kitten, do you want us to make decisions as the night goes on? We can play it like that, if you like. If you think you'd be comfortable with that."

"Yes! Yes, I want that, please." I didn't know how any of this would go but I knew that Trish and Morgan were sexual people who turned me on and now I was dating them and I wanted to play.

And holy shit. I was dating them. I had a boyfriend and girlfriend and a kinky Christmas party to go to. I had thought that nothing could make me stunned at the situation I might find myself in after being a stripper but that was a total lie. And it would turn out to be even more of a lie when we got there. I tried to imagine it and got worked up instead, so that I thanked my lucky stars for Morgan's paddling deal with me. He stood up when we were done talking and I looked up at him, going needy with the look in his eyes. "You did very well for that conversation, kitten. I think I made you a promise. Why don't you take off your jeans and bend over the table for the paddle?"

"Yes, please, Sir!" He laughed and fetched the paddle while Trish helped me out of my clothes, giving me gentle, loving little kisses. And it turned out they were definitely right. Reward paddling was way more fun than punishment paddling. Reward paddling came with Trish stroking my hair and calling me a good kitten while Morgan struck the paddle against my ass and gently rubbed the place he'd hit, spreading the heat in a way that made me burn and crave. He lowered his palm to stroke my pussy and I squealed so that Trish filled my mouth with two fingers.

"Such a good little kitten you are. We need to train you on how to curl up at our feet so we can feed you."

"With a cute, kitten tail plugged in this asshole." His fingers stroked inside of my ass and my squeals turned more desperate.

"Don't torture our little kitten. This is reward for her being such a good and open girl, remember?"

Morgan thrust his fingers to make me whine and then withdrew, laughing wickedly. "Hm. That means we should do more of this instead." I grabbed Trish's wrist with the next paddle strike, lifting for more, and she used her other hand to hold me steady and pet my hair.

She withdrew to let me speak. "That was kind of Sir, kitten. What do you say?"

"Oh, thank you, Sir!"

"You're very welcome."

I loved it, adored it. They were hedonistic in all the right ways, just playful enough to give over to these delicious games and just adult enough to think about the fact that we all needed sleep. But only after they made me cry out in orgasm with Morgan stroking my clit while the paddle made me feel delicious abandon over and over again. And, of course, after I finished the last one, Trish pressed me to my knees. "That was such a kind reward Sir gave you. Look at how horny it made him. You need to thank him like a good little kitten and help soothe all the arousal you gave him." I sucked, on my knees in their kitchen, while they called me a good oral slave and almost made me cum again from word porn. And it was somewhere in the middle of eating Trish out, in the midst of my moans and her cries, that I thought, Wasn't someone cooking?

Thank God they kept up with that kind of thing because I definitely didn't. Trish howled in laughter after she finished coming all over my lips and face and I mentioned it. "I had the oven timer on for when it was ready, kitten."

I had to grin sheepishly. And we ended up just eating naked and watching a show together. It didn't even feel strange to be that way, either. It felt...

It felt kind of right in their presence. Even if they had been dressed and I had been a naked kitten, I thought it still might have felt right. As it was, I curled up at their knees and ate and drank water while they showed me the movie Seven Samurai after they realized I had never seen it.

————

Morgan

Gigi started staying over that night after we decided we were dating and it almost seemed like a natural transition. Hell, it just seemed expedient, to tell the truth, because Trish and I were trying our best to not let our sex drives run rampant. And we were failing miserably. We hadn't lied to Gigi. We were horny all the time. Trish and I both could watch the most random shit and get aroused so easily. Sometimes we could play Apex Legends and hear Revenant's sadistic ass voice overs and be ready to play. And now that we had a submissive who was around more than any other had ever been around? Oh man, it was hard to hold back but we knew we had to. We had to let Gigi get to know us, had to let her adapt to both of us. But she was freaking adorable and she took to sitting at our knees so easily it made me hard all over. And even when she'd turn around and look up, naked, to just ask a question? Jesus, I wanted to take her by her head and coo over her to suck me off, just to feel the pleasure of power games. What was worse was she wouldn't stop us with those behaviors. She went tense whenever we called her our oral slave.

It was the kind of problem I somehow didn't quite plan for. Another problem I didn't quite plan for?

It took me two days to realize that twice the females taking showers in our apartment meant twice the hair. Oh. My. God. Do you know how much hair females shed? Do you? I have long hair, for fucking God's sake and I swear to fuck it's never been a problem. There was so much hair the next morning, though! You know those sleazy mind control sex stories where a guy gets powers and turns a lot of females into his harem? They're all fucking lying to you. Let me tell you how it actually ends. The guy gets powers and the harem sounds like a good idea and then every female in the harem ends up using his shower one night and he instantly makes them all leave after he sees the makeup powder and insane amounts of hair.

It was the kind of real life, down-to-earth problem that was necessary though. It kept Trish and I on our toes, you know? It made us think about the fact that this was real life and not some fantasy. It broke through the sex haze, which was good. Lust and passion were fun, but they could be conflicting and end in heart wounds and we didn't want that. What was more, it was the kind of stupid problem that was easy to fix so long as all of us could set a routine to clean up after ourselves. And we did. We talked with Gigi and calmly used our domination dynamic to enforce these little routines. Good kittens clean up after themselves. Good kittens keep to their drawer for things like makeup when they stay the night and Mistress has her own drawer.

It worked like a charm. Gigi's eyes went dark with lust while we pet her with these rules and her voice was breathy when she answered. "Oh yes, Mistress. Yes, Master. Thank you for letting me have my own spaces."

And we pet her in the morning because we didn't want these new routine changes to feel unfair. We followed the rules too because rules were necessary and I felt like it was a good thing that we started some of these ideas before the Christmas party, that we managed to establish that things needed these rules before that night. Because that night?

It was a party, true, and parties are meant to be fun. Especially kinky parties, which are filled with lustful orgies and toys and all these intense delights. But for us? I think that's when things turned really serious, somehow. It seems poetic that our polyamory relationship would find its intensity footing and definition in a place with a lot of other people, the same place Trish and I had been looking for a third to bring to our arms. It seemed right that we didn't find that third in that place, but we did realize that we wanted to keep her while we were there.

————

"There we are." Gigi whimpered in my arms while Trish filled her with a larger dildo attachment than we normally used for her chastity harness. I shushed her gently, stroking her lovingly before I fitted the chains and metal bra piece over her. "You want to be a good kitten tonight, don't you? You want to wear your pretty good girl outfit and show off how greedy that pussy is and how sweet you are by letting us deny it."

Trish kissed up her thighs. "And you want to look pretty with the chain attachment so you can show off how much of a sweet oral and anal slave you are."

Gigi moaned, lifting, eyes turning sweet with that slavery natured surrender she got. "Yes, Master. Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl." Trish laughed and we went on to fix the locks and covered her with the long sleeved Christmas dress we'd gotten for the occasion. This specific dress would unbutton down her front so she could just step out of it when we got to Sulfur's. Which was something we wanted because...

I finished fixing Gigi's hair with her Christmas kitten ear pins, using other pins to make sure they would stay put. She was whimpering in desire in Trish's arms before we even got done dressing her and Trish was stroking her between her legs. "Oh! Oh, please!"

Trish pulled away and stroked her hair while I kissed her neck, right above her pretty chastity harness collar. "Deep breaths, kitten. Don't worry. We'll all have fun tonight and you'll be able to meet other people too, but we have to get there first. Breathe for us."

And she obeyed, closing her eyes and calming herself before she grinned up shyly. "Yes, Master. Okay. I'm okay."

Trish was laughing. "God, this is going to be fun. He never opens Sulfur's for events like this."

We tugged Gigi along with us for the ride to Sulfur's and she seemed to grab at the conversation topic for help from her arousal. "How come?"

"Honestly? Ash is so cold and collected that I think he literally mentally calculated the risks for hosting parties like this and then assessed it against the income he makes from his regulars, determined how important a party like this would be for people like us, and weighed it all to decide that he should close it down. Ash is kind of like this machine when it comes to business ideals. He's a cold person, but not in a bad way."

Trish helped me out. "Yeah, he's really nice. He's just very logical and I have never seen him make a decision with any kind of emotion involved in it. He is always so calm. He's the guy you want around in a crisis, you know?"

"He sounds terrifying!"

I laughed at Gigi's squeak. "He's not. He's the person we want to introduce you to actually because we think you'll like him and Pet, both."

"His slave," Trish explained when Gigi tilted her head. We told her about Ash and Pet, whose real name was Jezebel but most people didn't even know that about her. Because she was Ash's Pet. Their relationship was 24/7 and total power exchange. And Gigi's voice started to turn breathy with her questions while we described how Pet was in law school, how Ash was cool and calm and kept strict adherence to routines for her. We told her how he was a little more high protocol than other masters in our group, how he was exacting and didn't give much leeway. And it was when we got nearer to Sulfur's that Trish lowered her voice to softly speak. "Even in the cold, you smell like cum, little kitten."

She moaned in reply and smiled shyly. "I'm a little nervous." But her voice was husky in all the good ways.

Trish stopped us a little ways from Sulfur's. "It's okay to be nervous, kitten, but you're sure you trust us? Take a breath and think about it. Remember how some people can make strange decisions when they're very aroused, you know? Do you trust us enough to keep some control so you can let go and have fun and we can make sure you're okay at the end? If not, that's definitely okay and we don't have to play at all. But if you do we can walk in the door as Master, Mistress, and kitten and keep to the game from here on out. If you want."

She thought about it and it made me glad - and I could tell it comforted Trish as well - to see her give it serious thought. We didn't want these things to bring any harm to her and our nights together could be intense and that was okay, so long as we could give proper aftercare when we were done and make sure we were still stable and real at the end. Trish and I were stable enough together, but we wanted to make sure our kitten was okay as well.

"Okay. Okay, yes, I trust you and I would like to walk in as Master, Mistress, and kitten please. If that's okay with you."

I grinned and Trish was gleeful when she nuzzled Gigi's hair. "We'd love to. Come on. Let's show you some of our friends."

"Yes, please, Mistress."

————

Subtitle: A Sulfuric Christmas (Happy Holidays! Stay safe and I hope it's very merry! :)

Morgan

"Woah." I blinked when we walked in the door and Trish's eyes lit up.

"Pet must have really bartered with him." But she and I were both grinning and Gigi looked stunned so that we both laughed.

The only part of Sulfur's that was open was the main floor, but it had been totally transformed. Generally, there was the main dungeon area with the bar off to the right and an ornate stairwell led to the balcony where people could watch in little lounge areas, or get off in a more subdued atmosphere. But there was also a couple of side hallways and these led to numbered dungeons. On usual days, Brian Halsey had guard over these rooms and ensured that only membership card carriers received keys for the different kinky sub dungeons.

But not on Christmas Eve. The bar was blocked entirely by a ridiculous Christmas tree that was most certainly Pet's influence on the place. Small little owl ornaments glittered on the tree, along with icicles and reindeers and silver butterflies. Fake snow decorated the tree skirt along with Christmas presents. And the stairway was cordoned off with a standing Santa and his sleigh. As if all of that wasn't magical enough, shimmering stars glittered over the ceiling.

What was more, Brian and Ivory were already playing, which wasn't all that shocking when I stopped and considered it. Brian so rarely got to play, since he was the door guard. And the two of them had Ivory's edge playing little fiancée, Tuesday, tied to a Saint Andrew's cross. While we watched, Brian ate her out right up until Tuesday made soft whimpers that grew in volume.

And then he pulled away and Ivory caned her clit so that she shrieked, the orgasm she'd been teased to ripped away that easily. Gigi drew a sharp breath and I grinned when she curled back against Trish.

Trish met my eyes and I stepped closer, feeling dark with the frisky atmosphere. There was so much fun to be had in it and we wanted to show Gigi the most magical Christmas we could. I started to unbutton her red and white Christmas dress. "I think we should take this off and show off what a good kitten you are now."

She moaned and I watched her for signs that anything might not be okay. We had promised her to take control and take care of her and the thought of letting her down when she was trusting Trish and I? It wasn't a thought Trish or I could deal with, if I'm honest. I knew all too well the feelings of guilt and insecurity. Trish and I both did and we didn't want kitten to suffer for the fun we could have. We just wanted to have the fun part.

But there was excitement in Gigi's eyes and that was an emotion that meant "green light". It was when she reached mindless horniness that we wanted to be wary. "Yes, please, Sir." She squealed and moaned when the cane struck Tuesday again and her cry of need apparently made Gigi all too hot.

And then there was another voice to our side, one that all three of us could hear. "Show Mistress Lyssa how well you can bark for us, little puppy." Shane's playful voice had all the dominating qualities that seemed to make Gigi hot when he spoke over his submissive, Hunter, and he had her in full leather puppy gear, complete with little red and green stars.

Gigi stared up into my eyes, her head on Trish's shoulder, and she leaned forward to let me take off her dress, showing off her gleaming chastity harness. And the harness had a lot of good purposes, besides being sexy as all hell. For instance, it also served to cover Gigi enough to be comforting for her when she was in unfamiliar waters. "Good girl." Trish stroked her and I folded the dress, placing it in one of the lockers in the entryway while Trish calmed Gigi. It didn't seem to help much with all the sounds of the party around us, though. Which was fair. It was all a delight. Deirdre and Lily were both there and we had all thought that maybe the two of them would be distraught when Ash got involved with someone else. But we all had apparently forgotten that Ash was Ash and he had gently eased both of them on a continuum to keep them well satisfied, even while he calmly kept his emotional slave, Pet, under control. It was the kind of thing only Ash could do.