Eager to Please Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And speaking of Ash. He found us as I was going back to Trish and Gigi and he had Pet with him. She seemed shy at his side, even if the entire thing had all been her idea. But we had talked to Ash and Pet because we thought that Gigi might love both of them and hearing about their relationship, with as submissive as she could be with some of our playtimes.

He waved at Trish and I and then turned to Gigi. "The one I don't know, but should," he said teasingly. "You must be special, to have Trish take you as an apprentice."

Gigi blinked up at him fearfully, then glanced at Trish, who had to laugh. "This is Ash, kitten. And this is Gigi. She is a ridiculously talented artist, but you're going to give her a heart attack."

Ash laughed. He had gotten far more distant and cold since Jezebel came into his life, but it had been a good kind of thing as far as we could tell. It was almost like he was always so cold and any emotion he'd given before her had always been fake, but Jezebel had seemed to accept him for who he was and made him comfortable enough. Even so, it could be disconcerting when his laughs didn't quite reach his eyes, but his Pet was something of a buffer. He tugged her forward. "I think I know how to fix that. Come here, darling." Gigi still cowered a little between Trish and I, but then she stepped shyly forward when Ash gently tugged Pet's shirt over her head and helped her out of her Christmas skirt. And Pet had been his slave for a fair little while by then. She stepped out and met Gigi's eyes bashfully, but with the kind of submissiveness of someone who was used to being that way.

"Hello," she said softly.

Gigi seemed a lot more at ease when Pet was talking to her, especially since Pet was wear a chastity belt similar to Gigi's. Except Pet was clearly stuffed full with both the anal attachment and the dildo piece, though she didn't have the bra or collar or other parts. Hers was just a belt. "Hello," Gigi answered. And then she jumped and whimpered when she heard the sound of a paddle.

Pet grinned shyly. "It's always like this," she said softly. "Always. Sometimes when I'm trying to do homework for my law classes, it's so hard to think straight even in the back rooms. You can't hear the cries or sounds of sex but you can still hear the house music and I know what's going on right out here, you know?"

Gigi's voice was squeaky. "I'd go crazy!"

Ash was smiling down at both of them, a speculative look of affection in his eyes. It was the kind of look he often got when he was judging what kind of game to play for the atmosphere. Ash always gauged what would please people most, especially where his slave was concerned, because he always knew how to give people the show that would fuel their atmospheres or make them happiest and most comfortable in Sulfur's. He always wanted to make people as comfortable as possible and he was damn good at it too. Trish glanced at me, biting her lip mischievously, knowing what Ash was thinking as well as I did.

He let Pet ask Gigi about her artwork, then smiled when Gigi told her how much she'd always admired Trish and I. Which was something that both made me feel undeserving and made me glow with pride. Gigi's art had grown into something spectacular and wonderful.

It was Ash who finally crossed the line we were leading up to, though. He stroked a palm up Pet's side to cup her breast and she stared at Gigi with wide eyes, who stared back, two submissives with such fear and delectable energy. My cock felt painfully hard just from this build up and Trish stroked one hand over my shoulder and the other around Gigi's waist. Ash's voice was soft, so soft. "Such cute little chastity kittens playing so nice with each other. But chastity kittens are the types that serve for pleasure. Why don't you tell your new friend what the rule is about kittens, Pet?"

She moaned, nuzzling into her master with this surrender that was something beautiful to get to see. Gigi shook a little, and not from fear, while Pet answered greedily. "Good and trained little kittens get to perform!"

Gigi looked up at Trish and I. "I can be good! But I don't know about trained." And there was this little concerned dip in her eyes.

But it was Ash who laughed. "What a coincidence. I think we can make an exception and combine the two ideas to both perform while training a new kitten, especially one dressed so prettily. What do you think, Pet?"

Pet cried out when he cinched her nipple, so that Gigi jumped with an aroused breath. "Yes, Master! Yes, please, Master."

I laughed with Trish and crooked a finger through Gigi's collar. "Training mat?"

Ash grinned at us. "Training mat."

————-

Gigi

I had thought Asher Lavrov would be terrifying and he both was and wasn't. On the one hand, he definitely wasn't someone I would ever cross. But on the other hand was his interactions with Pet. He stroked her so gently, with clear love in his eyes, even if she did obey with the appearance of someone who was in high slavery to him. She didn't question or so much as look at him when he took her to the training floor mat and gently pressed her to her knees. She just followed as he guided, her head bowing in this respect that made my pussy pulse around the large dildo filling me. What was more, she was so beautiful. Her icy blonde hair was like a movie star's and it was perfectly lustrous. I moaned at the sound of a flogger around us and had to work to focus, but Pet was so good. She was the perfect rendition of that mental place I knew from when I had bowed so totally at Master and Mistress' knees.

Mistress gently helped me to my knees opposite of Pet, so that we were close and almost touching and there was something about the setup that made me bow my head. I was already near to that headspace where their pleasure was what I existed for and needed, that special place where I craved more of the chastity belt. "Good girl, little kitten. Master and I think you can learn a lot that you'll like from Pet and Ash."

"Yes, Mistress," I said softly.

"Such a sweet kitten you have. But your new friend is nervous, Pet. Why don't you help calm her?"

My eyes went wide because Pet looked up and she seemed to know exactly what his command meant. She closed the distance between us and gently placed her hand on the back of my head.

And her lips were so gentle, so soft. It was the type of pleasure I couldn't keep from moaning for. It was like she was born to please. I had thought Trish was softer to kiss than Morgan was, but nothing was on the level of Ash's Pet. Her tongue was light as could be when she licked at my lips and I curled into her embrace, feeling more enslaved than ever just being close. She was every bit as soft as I was, her skin waxed and smoothed like mine, and her hair was like silk. Mistress chuckled above us and Pet shuddered where I held her. I had to pull away to see why and I moaned at the sight of Ash stroking her cheek with a riding crop, then moaned louder when I felt Mistress stroke a crop over my shoulders. The chastity harness cupped me and it was somehow more arousing with Pet opposite me, in her own chastity.

I pressed my lips to Pet's again, greedily, my pussy tightening around the toy that filled me as if I could get release that way. "Such needy kittens." It was Ash's voice and I remembered the conversations I'd had with Morgan and Trish, about how submissives could often get aroused by authority even if the person wasn't who they were interested in. Because I definitely got aroused by the sheer calm mastery in his voice. He was a man of control and it resonated through his tone, an obvious and clear sign. The way he tapped his crop against Pet's cheek to make her moan only made it more clear. "What do you think, Trish? You know your own kitten a little better and I might be reading the signs wrong."

I whimpered because I felt reasonably certain that Asher Lavrov hadn't read a sign wrong in years. And then I cried out when I felt a crop snapped against my ass. I'd be lying if I said I knew whose it was initially, if I said it even mattered who disciplined me where I was entwined with Pet. It was only after the fact that I looked up and knew it was Mistress who cropped me. Master watched, sitting out of the way for the moment, but he was one of a few others voyeurs and that only served to make me greedier. The man who'd called his little sub a good puppy sat with her at his knees and she was still wearing this leather dog hood that made me fiendish to see. It was wild how everything, even those small things, made me feel crazy, made my pussy tighten with a spasm around the toy that stuffed me. "Oh, I think you read every sign correctly. I think our kittens are two greedy little chastity pets who need some cum to swallow."

Pet's cry was hot at my ear, so much so that I could barely hear my own. I floated in that magical place that I'd only reached the night I had been in chastity service recently. It was that transcendent place where I didn't even want my own pleasure, was only aware of how soft I must look while snuggled in Pet's embrace. She was as smooth as I was and her hair shone like silk, while mine gleamed dark. I locked into her kiss again, realizing how basically pleasing we must be together. I had worked to please in sexual ways, but that had been in ways to capitalize for profit.

This felt like a way I needed to please... because I just had to. "Pet, your new friend looks so pretty in her metal and chains. Why don't you tease and play with her to help show her off?"

She turned her head from me to suck the crop when he stroked her cheek with it again before eagerly agreeing with a "yes, Master" and then turned back to me. We lay on the mat together, stretching out, and she gave another cry when the crop struck her nipple. "That's not how kittens talk." Ash's voice was hard, but not mean at all.

Pet trailed her fingers down the strip of metal between my legs so that I whimpered at the teasing feel. And then she whispered, "Meow." My legs spread wider for more of her touches and I lay back for her to show me off better, to follow her lead, feeling electrified from her soft mewls.

Mistress laughed and then I got my own crop. Every touch only made this better. Every crop stroke only made me needier. Every commanding taunt from either Pet's Master or my Mistress made me feel tingly from my head to my toes. "Meow," I whispered back and at first it came out shy, quiet.

But then Mistress cooed with pleasure. "Such a good little girl you are." The words made me shiver, made me feel so calm and delighted at having pleased and then Pet was shivering, kissing my neck and up to my lips while she stroked between my legs like Master had. I couldn't help but spread even wider, remembering the visual of that strip of metal between my legs when Pet teased over it and then she slapped it.

I squealed with pleasure that was purely mental and it was all reaction from there on out. I lost myself and it was wonderful, that magical mindset where nothing else mattered and the world faded away and I was beautiful, pleasing, desired. Everything was to be more of those things for anyone who wanted to watch. I kissed Pet back and mewled like a good little kitten, pausing to suck the crop when it was given to me so that Mistress laughed her pride. I stroked Pet between her legs so that she whined and arched and her Master chuckled, snapping the crop against her with his own arousal. "Such good little kittens."

"Such slutty little kittens," Mistress laughed and Pet moaned with me, loving the degradation as much as I did. It made it all the better, to realize that not only was I discovering these strange and exciting things in a different form of a relationship, but I also wasn't alone in enjoying them. "What do both of these kittens think about the number 69?"

I didn't even think about it. Hell, I quit thinking altogether and just reacted, laying on my back while Pet crawled over me so that her legs were spread at my shoulder. I fingered her gorgeous, silver chastity belt, remembering that she was stuffed in both holes, taunted to the maximum amount of bliss by her wicked Master. I gently spanked the silver of the belt and she cried out with a sob of a sound when she couldn't feel anything. And it was the same way I cried out from it. It was comforting and amazing and it left me okay to just... let go. I stroked up her ass and she arched, whimpering with a soft, "Meow".

A crop slapped the sensitive insides of my thighs where I was laid so spread. "You can do better than that, little kitten." I went to work, kissing and licking every area I could find that would make Pet writhe above me.

————

Morgan

It was obvious the exact moment that Gigi became comfortable with where she was and what she was doing. She teased Pet the same way I had teased her and I stayed out of the way, watching. Trish and I had started to play more together now that Gigi had come into our lives but I kind of missed the trade off voyeur aspect we had too. Before we used to share, yes, but our favorite game was for one to play while the other was teased by watching.

"Good girl, kitten. Show off how much of a sweet little girl you can be for Sir and everyone else."

At that, her head lowered from where she'd been kissing up Pet's thighs and she found me watching her... and moaned all the hotter, so that Trish and Ash both laughed.

Kinky fun. Delightful games. They used the two riding crops and Matt had gotten there to watch with devious laughter in his eyes too. And it was definitely clear as to why because Pet was a lifestyle slave, someone who lived to please, but Gigi was every bit as eager to do so, too. Gigi glittered spectacularly in her harness and every second only served to work her up and up, until her eyes were glazed and she was arching at every turn for any kind of more Trish or Ash might give her. She squealed to the crop and thrilled to Pet's teasing licks. They had our kittens stop their 69 fun and sit back up together instead. When Ash thrust his fingers between Gigi's lips and Trish said, "Suck what he gives you, kitten, and show off how much of a good oral slave you are," Gigi squealed around Ash. Pet kissed up her neck, making soft little mewling sounds, and then she turned to suck Trish's crop when she was given it. Ash pulled away to tap the crop against his slave, stroking her hair.

"Look at how pretty you both are, so stuffed full and horny. Why don't you show us how you would scissor each other if you could." Gigi made this keening sound as if wounded, but then she spread out on the mat, entwining her legs with Ash's slave to do a twisted facsimile of grinding on each other while they were both held in chastity. Pet's tits bounced, while Gigi's were covered, and she let her head fall back with a moan. Ash snapped the crop against one of her nipples and she yelped, while Trish grinned wickedly and snapped the crop against Gigi's inner thighs so that she made similar sounds. They switched positions about five times and it wasn't the two little kittens on the ground who tapped out first.

It was the three of us who broke it. It was this silently agreed upon moment where Trish and Ash set the crops aside. Ash grasped Pet around her throat, growling wickedly with his need, and he whispered something only for her, something that made her shudder, something that made her lips part with this carnal hunger darkening her eyes.

And in the meantime, I stood up to help Trish, who held Gigi gently by her hair. My God, her eyes were almost drunk with her lust. "Such a good kitten you were where everyone could see on the training mat. You smelled like so much sex, baby." Gigi jumped when I stroked her shoulders right as Pet cried out and Ash thrust his cock between her lips, cutting off that cry.

"You still smell like sex, pretty kitten. You know how this goes. You're going to take my cock in your ass and eat Mistress out until she cums on your face, isn't that right?"

"Yes, Master!" She whined it, lifting up to Trish's kiss as if she was starving for it, and by then I didn't think it mattered what we might do to Gigi. I had always heard Doms talk about how sometimes submissives could scare them with how completely they gave over because you knew they wouldn't safeword to stop you no matter what. Edged subspace was awesome, one hell of a trip, but suddenly I understood all too well why there was so much fear sometimes. Gigi looked as lost as lost could be.

But there were two of us and we were in a place with a lot of friends who were all into pushing the edges in as extreme of ways as they could manage in as safe of ways as they could manage. Trish stripped out of her leather pants and grasped Gigi by her hair while we were both close enough to read her and make sure she wouldn't get hurt, make sure she would come back okay. I was there to watch the shudders across Gigi's shoulders and I knew those were from molten arousal by then. And Trish was there to stroke a finger down Gigi's cheek, then to feel her throat, even while she moaned and fucked herself on Gigi's tongue. "Yes, that's it. Such a good kitten you are. Show me how much of a good little oral slave you are, how good that chastity does you."

Jesus. Gigi lifted her ass, the sounds of obscene sucking and licking making the scene all the sexier. And I left for one moment, to get a bottle of lubricant I favored, and got a glance at Ash where he fucked Pet's mouth a few steps to the side of Trish and his head was back as if he was in heaven. It made me grin and then I was back with Gigi and I couldn't care less what was happening outside of Trish, her, and I. "Good girl, kitten." I stroked a hand down her spine, caressing the silver of the chastity belt, stroking the glittering chains that adorned her. Trish cried out, a hand in Gigi's hair, and I laughed. "How greedy you are for Mistress's cum. Let's see what else you're greedy for." She moaned when I dripped the lubricant on her, undoing my jeans just enough to free my cock, and I lubricated that as well before I shoved a finger in her asshole.

The response was instant, a shriek of desire, and she lifted her head to stare up at Trish desperately, whining up at her so that Trish grinned back. "I know it feels good. Take what Sir gives you, yes?"

"Yes, Mistress!" And then Trish forced Gigi back to eating her pussy. God, the filthy sounds of it was something that I didn't think I'd ever get tired of. It was like a track of depravity, especially with the sounds of other sex around us. Gigi arched when I knelt behind her and pressed my cock to her asshole, her moans around eating Trish rising in steady volume as I gently filled her, centimeter by centimeter. I always went slow with anal sex, always, because I loved it and I wanted my partners to like it too. The intensity of it was this delicious thing and I wanted to share that without causing them too much discomfort.

But it didn't seem like I could have hurt Gigi at the moment. She lifted her hips where she was on her hands and knees, thrusting back so that I gasped, then growled and pressed the rest of the way until I was seated in her asshole, trying to breathe from how tight she was. Trish was riding her face when I looked up and I had to smile at the muffled sounds of ecstasy coming from our little kitten.

I grasped her waist and for about two strokes I tried to be slower, to help Gigi acclimate, but then I realized she was already there, already mindless with need, and I let go, drilling her. Trish came with a snarl, hand still tight in Gigi's hair, and the cry of desire from her made me moan, made me pump into Gigi harder, my body chasing for more pleasure. I snarled like an animal for a second, trying to gain control, but then I heard Ash hiss somewhere beside me and the build went up another notch on that hellish ladder. Trish pulled away from Gigi to thrust her fingers in between our kitten's lips and her voice was a satisfied growl of her own. "Look at you. How good you are for us, kitten. Are you going to cum around Sir's cock in your ass?" Gigi's shudder at the mere words rocked her body so hard that it made me hold her tighter. Trish's laugh was wicked and she was riding one hell of a wave. And as for me, well...