Eager to Please Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,327 Followers

I grinned, even while I shifted, remembering the way her tongue had felt circling my nipples, how she pulled back to encourage me. You were such a good kitten for us. Let's hear you meow again. Do you like Master's tongue fucking your greedy little hole?

Morgan laughed. "Hey, you. None of us are going to have a serious conversation if you keep thinking whatever it is you're thinking of."

Trish was quick with a return for him, too, and it made me grin. "No, no, no. What are you doing? You can't discourage that after we warned her that we're horny all the time. Haven't you picked up, like, any book at all on this? You encourage it, but offer incentive. Like so." She turned to me, winking. "Kitten, you have to have a serious conversation first and after we're done and reassured, then we can make you crawl for us and give you a fluffy tail plug and pet you all over." Her eyes were so wicked that I laughed.

"I like Mistress' way better." But it was clear the real reason why we had the back and forth. It served to make sure there was no tension. And I realized something in the middle of talking things out with them. Actually, I realized two things. The first one was that they had been right from the beginning. Communication was the name of the game. I would learn that over the course of dating them even better, but already, even then, it made sense that I had to talk. It was a little daunting when I wasn't good at expressing my emotions. My explanations always came out wrong and I had lived a loner life, an independent life. In the previous rules of my life, I had learned to hold back on expressing displeasure on minor events to better emphasize things I really disdained. This was a softer life, where I had to unlearn that and I told them that. Of course, then they asked about where I had come from and I said I wasn't ready to talk about that yet. And they were understanding.

And then there was the other thing I realized. I didn't want to go home anymore. Their place felt like a safe haven and I didn't want to leave it. They were so easy to talk to, even about these relationship things that would have made me so stressed with other people. We made potential plans for the Christmas party and established the fact that I was dating them. We agreed on rules with that, too. It seemed that Trish and Morgan had an open type of marriage where they would agree on nights to play with other submissives and sometimes they'd play separately.

I learned right then and there that they were easy to talk with, but I had to get over past fears as well. I remember blushing a little at learning they had an open relationship and I fell slightly quiet, so that the silence lengthened and Morgan lifted my chin with a finger. "Bad kitten. Tell us the truth on how you feel."

I swallowed, reminding myself that these two people were open and kind hearted. "Conflicted. It makes me horny to think of either of you topping, but it makes me a little jealous too."

He grinned. "That's kind of perfect because we thought that maybe we should start off being exclusive with you until things seem steadier and, if it seems like a good idea, we can talk about the open relationship later. In the meantime, how do you feel about all of us playing with others if you're involved too?"

An image from a recent dream came to mind, where they held me spread open in a kinky reindeer costume at a stranger's house with people to watch while they teased the chastity metal between my legs, while they commented on how much I smelled like sex and how greedy my pussy was. And I couldn't stop the soft little squeak of breath, so that Trish burst out laughing. "That's a definite yes."

I couldn't stop from grinning along, blushing and nodding. The truth was I didn't have very elaborate fantasies yet. Because I was figuring out that I liked it best when they took control over me and guided the scene as it went. Well, I liked it that way most of the time.

Morgan sighed above me. "It's too bad you didn't tell us on your own. We can't always read you to prompt you, kitten." I had been sitting on the floor at their knees and I watched when Trish smiled ruefully and stood up to go their room where the toy chest was.

"Wait, don't go." I said it softly, wanting to keep both of their company.

Morgan chuckled. "Oh, she's coming back. Undress, kitten. You'll be over my knee again."

I stared up at him, wide eyed, even while I still obeyed and stripped while he watched. And Morgan always watched these kinds of things with so much desire that it made me feel hot all over. Even if I hadn't been a stripper, I thought it would be difficult to feel self conscious with the way his eyes trailed the movements I made. "Over your knee?" I finally managed to ask.

He smiled and nodded, holding out his hand for me to take when I finished undressing. It was easier to fall into that headspace, now that I had felt its magic, too. It was almost dangerously easy, actually, because he had that look in his eyes and hadn't even done anything and I hadn't quite caught up with his meaning, but I willingly fell to that trusting way of thinking where he wasn't Morgan anymore. He was Master and Mistress was getting toys. "Yes, over my knee." Even his voice was a little different. It was softer, but darker, laced with control that made my insides clench with anticipation. "Punishment, kitten."

"P-punishment?" I had to admit that it was pure excitement that lanced through me at that word. Because it definitely was, but there was also a feeling of underlying concern. I didn't want to earn punishment. Oh, I liked the way it felt, most assuredly, but I didn't want it to be punishment. I'd rather have all those good feelings with playtime, while they pet me and told me I was a good kitten.

"Yes, little kitten. How many times have we said that you need to talk to us now? It should have been one of the first things you said, that you might not be okay with us playing with others. Knowing it gives you feelings lets us know how to help you. That way, even if we do see other people and want to explore openness in that way, we could have approached it by making sure you were secure. Instead of, say, leaving you alone, while one of us had fun, and making you feel left out, we could take you to watch and tease you with a vibrator so it's hot fun instead of tortured jealousy."

Mistress spoke over me, back from getting the toys they needed. "There are ways to approach everything, so long as we're honest with each other, kitten. But we're not gods and we can't notice everything. Bad girl for trying to withhold. You'll take Sir's paddle."

I went hot from the thought, even while it did succeed in making me feel guilty. Morgan and Trish had both emphasized that they weren't sadists and didn't want to cause pain. Well, except the good kinds, of course. I moaned when Sir spanked me, his palm hard against my ass. He stroked where he'd slapped so that I closed my eyes and bowed my head over his lap. Oh, yes, I remembered how punishment worked. I liked it way more than I should for a lot of reasons. It made me feel safe and under control. It alleviated guilt and made me feel structured.

And then there was the sheer, brutal pleasure that rocked my body. I didn't know if there was such a thing as having, specifically, a paddling fetish, but I thought I definitely had one. "Now, you remember how this goes. You thank Sir for each one, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." I didn't struggle anymore, just lay still. I was tired of thinking about all of this too much and tired of the conflict from my past with this new type of relationship. It was the nicest thought to just let go and learn my lesson like a good little kitten.

"Good girl. First your jewelry." And I lifted up for that too, even though the clamps made me hiss when she applied them, but it was worth it for how she pat my hair approvingly, for how I practically vibrated in a sense of greed for what I knew came next.

The paddle stung me and I thought I could have orgasmed right then and there. It was one of the reasons why I trusted Morgan and Trish too, because they were never too hard and harsh with anything, ever. It was always just enough to make me feel like I might not be able to take it. "One, Master. Thank you."

"Good girl. You can expect to count to twenty every time one of us discovers you've withheld from us, kitten. You'll learn to be more forthcoming."

"Yes, Master." I moaned with the next strike. "Two, Sir. Thank you."

"Such a sleek little pet. You were a bad little kitten for not talking with Master and Mistress, especially on the first day we're trying to be more together." I whimpered at that. It felt selfish when put like that, when I had been the one to ask them to date and then hadn't followed the rules. "But you're so good at taking punishments. It's okay. You'll learn."

And that made me feel better, so much so that I arched my back and lifted for more of the paddle on Morgan's lap. "Thank you, Mistress." Oh, and that. Being polite. Who knew that manners could be so damn hot? I went peaceful, realizing that they were right to warn me of the complications of our dynamic together. But it was not without its reward and the punishment showed me that.

And of course that wasn't all. They made me get on my knees while they sat and stroked me when I was done with twenty. Trish gently held me by my hair and guided me to Morgan where he undid his jeans, and I was far from resisting when she pressed me forward to his cock. "Good girl. Show Sir how grateful you are for your lesson." And I was all too happy to do that, hoping that this was exactly what a relationship with the two of them would be like. I loved the thought of them teaching me things like communication and patience like this. It was sexy as all hell and it took some of the stress of overthinking off my mind when I was new to this kind of relationship. Morgan groaned when I took him in my mouth, enjoying the hard feel of him because, as aroused as I got off punishment, he and Trish were obviously just as much so. And Trish cooed encouragement over me, taking my wrists in one hand and pressing me down on Master's cock so that I choked a little bit.

"Deep breaths, kitten. You've got this. Each time you choke is another time to get used to being a good little oral slave." And I moaned to that, remembering the chastity harness, taking him down farther so that my tits bounced with the motion. And that was another thing. I wasn't generally so aware of how I appeared during sex. I was aware of things like feeling full and needing harder, but with the way the two of them so slowly encouraged me, I couldn't help but realize things like how my hair tickled down against my nipples, how my breasts bounced enticingly. I thought a large part of it was because of how much I'd noticed Master was such a visual person and how much Trish turned aroused off of his desire. But the way they posed me and restricted me was always in a sexual way, so when I did notice it, it only served to make me burn. It only served to make me arch in Mistress' hands even while I sucked Master deeper to hear his pleasure again.

"You are a grateful little kitten," he said between his teeth. It felt like the best reward when he finished, exhaling sharply while he flooded my mouth. And that. Oh, I loved serving both of them, loved it so much. It made my body feel like it was glowing with satisfaction. "Jesus." He traded places with Trish while I bowed my head, back in that deep place I had been the night before when I had been trapped by the sheer joy of serving in chastity. God, I loved it. I loved all of it. It felt so natural that of course I wouldn't get to finish because I'd been a bad kitten and I enjoyed punishment way too much as it was.

And of course Master would stand up to fix his jeans back and take my wrists in his hand, trading places with Mistress so that she undressed and sat on the edge of the seat. I crawled forward when I was guided and Master didn't even have to press me forward. It just made it better that he did. I lapped at Mistress' pussy so that she moaned above me, which only made me smile. "Good girl," he said above me, stroking my hair. "Such a sweet little kitten." I gently teased Mistress' clit, doing this little trick where I pressed inside of her pussy and then stroked my tongue upwards. It was one of the reasons why I had started to love eating her out, because I realized that I knew all the ways for maximum amounts of pleasure on a girl's body. I knew what all felt good and what angles felt even better while masturbating. And I just adapted it with my tongue so that...

"Oh, Jesus!" Mistress' cry made me grin delightedly and I turned all the hotter with my eating her, loving the joy of being able to serve well.

Master was laughing above me. "Such a good little oral slave."

Those two words hit me just the right way. I lifted away to cry out, lifting in his arms and getting myself back under control before I went back to eating Trish. Oral slave. Yes. Please. The thought made me hotter than hot and I mentally added oral to the list of fetishes that was steadily growing. It was so satisfying and the scent when I got to do it was something blissful. I still had the taste of Master's cum in my mouth and, with the taste of Mistress, it was this perfect blend. I lapped up to stroke Mistress' clit again,then sucked her pussy lips gently into my mouth, losing myself in the desire for more of the scent, practically purring my own pleasure.

She cried out again, grabbing my hair and riding my face, covering my lips in cream while I swallowed greedily. "Thank you, Mistress. Thank you, Master." God, there was so much cum and it was so goddamn good...

Master lifted my head up to face him and his eyes were fierce. If it was anyone else to look at me like that, I might have been afraid, but I trusted the both of them and that's what made everything okay really. I trusted him more than enough to raise when he lifted, even though there was a little bit of violence in his touch because I knew it wasn't bad violence. It was just lustful desire.

I moaned when he kissed me, his lips closing over mine to taste his wife's cum on me, and he didn't hide how much he enjoyed it. He licked at my teeth and tongue and I purred, loving the feel of it. "Jesus Christ. Dangerous," he whispered when he finally pulled away. But he was smiling and he tapped my nose with gentle affection. And I got to curl up at their knees again, feeling a little giddy.

Because it really sank in. I was going to get to do that a lot more often now. I nuzzled them, loving the quiet, loving the peace, loving the way I didn't wonder at the rules to what we had decided to go forward with.

————

We started our strange new relationship in what is probably the most awesome way possible, at least to my mind. We had been talking about the Christmas party, thinking about it. Actually, Morgan and Trish had been thinking about it because I had hesitantly said I didn't know anything about fetish festivities. I was curious enough to try anything once but as for what to expect? I had no idea.

But then Matt came into the store to watch Trish and this was actually not that rare of an occurrence. I had learned that Morgan and Trish had this habit of collecting people. They were so welcoming that sometimes people ended up coming in just to bother them and a few of the other artists. Nobody minded, though, because most of the time these people would eventually end up planning a new tattoo. The store's artwork was just so insane that it advertised itself pretty damn well, so I got pretty used to some people just being around every now and again.

Matt Talley was one of those people and a few days after he got his tattoo he came back and he had something to tell Trish and Morgan that decided what we were doing on Christmas Eve. "Okay, so the party changed. Instead of Brian hosting it, Pet bartered with Ash so much that he caved and decided to host it at Sulfur's. And Brian was a little let down until Ash said he was closing all of the private dungeons and the upstairs, only leaving the main floor, which means Brian still gets to play and Pet gets to decorate as much as she likes."

To which, Morgan looked at Trish and they both glanced at me. "Hey, kitten, you're sure you feel like going to it? It's not too terrifying or anything, right?"

And I bit my lip, feeling just festive enough with the holidays. It was wonderfully cold where I lived, which might sound terrible to some people, but for me it only served to make the holiday spirit feel all the better. Morgan and Trish decorated their apartment already and it was impossible to not feel the joy, even if I didn't drink eggnog and even if I'd had a lot to distract me lately. My life had gone a little busy and wild since the first of November and before I had realized it, we were two days away from Christmas Eve and I took time during the days to go see the Rockefeller center tree as often as I could. I went to toy stores whenever I had the spare time and the only thing missing was a little bit of snow to go with my fluffy white jacket.

Anyway, all that's to say, I felt bloody frisky, just brave and frisky enough to glance back at Trish, bite my lip shyly, and nod. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure."

They grinned. "We have to go."

And I felt Christmas butterflies flutter through my stomach. I didn't know much about all the kinky people they hung out with. In fact, I just knew enough to recognize the name "Ash" and that was because he was the owner of an exclusive fetish club that was apparently a favorite with a lot of the circle that Morgan and Trish were highly involved in. I also knew that same kinky circle overlapped heavily with a body suspension group that my new boyfriend and girlfriend were involved with. I knew about that last one for obvious reasons, since I worked in the tattoo shop with them.

Matt winked at me. "Got your health papers up to date, honey?"

Sometimes I had these moments of disconnect where I had to make myself focus. The people in these circles had started setting off radars in me, so I could talk to them and absolutely recognize how nice and polite they were, but I would also got wet and needy, flushed with arousal, because I knew Matt was a Dom and I was getting dangerously addicted to that commanding X factor that they all seemed to have. I loved it, even if I wasn't emotionally attracted to him because I was involved with Morgan and Trish. It was just like the opposite pull of a magnet and sometimes it made me feel guilty, made me concerned. Sometimes it was just an arousal that I deflected onto Morgan and Trish, like the first time, but sometimes it was arousal in general and those were the times I felt guilt. I flinched at that line of thought, remembering Morgan lecturing me on communicating while he paddled me. "Yes, sir." The word made me flush and I felt guiltier. I glanced at Trish, who smiled encouragingly, and then looked back at Matt.

"Okay, that's good. Most everyone else there has a membership card, but Ash loves Morgan and Trish because there's all kinds of people with things like slave piercing fetishes and tattoo fetishes and he always sends them to these two because he knows they're trustworthy. So, if you have all the info and it's up to date and you're willing to give it with the Rede's saying you're okay." He shrugged. "You should be good."

Morgan sat on the edge of their counter, casual as could be. "He's had me put on shows where he had me wear this slaver cowl, like an executioner hood, and pierce a 'slave'. These people love their theatrics."

Trish rolled her eyes. "He says that like he's not one of them, but he fucked me into the kitchen floor afterwards. No, seriously, broke the freaking barstool. Into the floor."

Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,327 Followers