All Comments on 'Early Marriage Cuckold Scenarios'

by Soaul

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Good, though shallow analysis.

However, I disagree that the wives cut their husband off from penetrative sex. That is a porn trope.

I have been the bull/boyfriend in quite a few cuckold relationships. Yes, the cleanup and oral skills by the husband is a thing, but in almost every case, the wife allowed her husband to reclaim her afterwards, and in most cases, the husband and wife still had a good sex life.

Cuckold relationships can work as long as they remain loving and consensual.

Helga_IHelga_Iabout 1 year ago

Very interesting. I cuckolded my husband early enough but the reasons were different - it was about control when we were swingers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

During love making with my wife, I often told her of men who would like to fuck her. She obvious;y enjoyed these stories as she would soon have an orgasm. plus the thought of watching her with another man I found very exciting. After reading this article and the story entitled "From Online Wife To Hot Wife" I realised we were both being turned on by the same thing. When I asked she admitted that she would love to have sex with another man. When I told her of my fantasy, she was surprised but agreed to taking the next step. We are now looking into finding a suitable partner. Thanks to your article we now look forward to another stage in our marriage and sexual lives.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is fiction, correct? Because cuckolding is not nearly as common in relationships as alluded to in your story. An overwhelming majority of men are perfectly adequate partners and do not maintain relationships with women who freely have sex with other men. Unfortunately for the women who fantasize about revenge; the cruel female dominated-sniveling weak male scenario has not yet made its way from the internet to real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous