All Comments on 'Earthquake Ch. 03'

by Rakiura10

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

This is getting more and more ridiculous.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This is moving along nicely! As usual, well-written.

.

Poor Lisa has spent more time in ambulances that in her automobile, or so it seems!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In part 2 this POS MC had the opportunity to do something about this child abuse and call the police and behaved like the abohrent wimp he( and Raikura) is and did nothing about it…what crap u write Rakiura!!!! Sad story sad characters and even sadder author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What Rakiura's protagonists are ready to do for those psychotic women is beyond good and evil. Anyway, like his stories, great settings, but this is the first one, when I just can't understand how he has a courtesy of at least one minute for Lisa after all she had done.

Your bastard kid is dead? Tough luck, wish you well with recovery

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

These days when this crap wimpnauthor puts out a story...without even reading it i know whats going to be in it..

1. A supposed macho guy( min two-three paragraphs depicting his manly achievemnets on the sports or some other field.

2. finds a womman whose eyes dazzzle him and he falls in love and marries her.

3 A few years of bliss with atleast two kids born

4. sudden martian slut ray hits and loving wife becomes a slut...degrades him has others as sex partners( most cases gets pregnant with the lovers child).

5. wimp MC cries sinks to teh depths of dispair ...but dies nothing ot her then pine for the slut.

6. Here the wimp starts justifying the sluts actions ( mental issues/ personal problems) etc etc everything to allow the RAAC to happen.

7. Suddenly something happens and slut's eyes open! she sees her mistakes ( after having committed tons of them)! and sometimes with a lovers child to boot!

8. WMC ( wimp MC) creis tears of joy and falls over his feet trying to make her welcome and massage away her guilt...accepts her child/ children ...does everything possible to tell Slut wife that what she did was not her fault at all...and if she wants she can do it again he would faithfull wait to clean her up...

9. Rakiura and MC and Slut live hapily evr after!!!!

Thats why i go starit tomlast line and give a 1.... no point reading and wasting ones time!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

So to recap

.

whore bangs psycho

.

pycho's wife muders whores son

.

cuck is so distraught that whore is crying incoherently he abandons his children to feel sorry for himself that his wife feels sorry for herself before he even had confirmation that little Jimmy was indeed dead

.

despite cuck knowing the pyscho was complicit in abusing his daughter he refuses to press charges so the whore wont have to feel bad about letting her daughter be beaten

.

the cuck has a security system that doesnt call the police in the event of a break in despite knowing the psycho and his entourage who, abuse and murder children, rape women, had a meth lab, etc etc might be upset with the whore for bringing down their house of cards

.

after the rape they decide to move, becuase apparently no one other than them understand the intricacies of moving?

.

Also she still doesn't love him, but doesn't want him having sex with anyone else even thou she was fine to leave him for a sex cult

.

But depsite all of this he isnt a cuck? How exactly?

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Goddamn, this is a perfect storm of incoherent plot, grimy theme, and batshit crazy characters. Honestly struggling to find anything to take from this.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Wow this must be the mother of all RAAC. I keep reading this train wreck just to see what crappy turn it will take next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a horrible feel bad story - 3 chapters of this crap is already too much. 1*

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Has anyone noticed the male MC’s in all of this authors submissions are so ridiculously acquiescent that if his spouse was found to be the architect of mass murder he would undoubtedly say she was misunderstood and didn’t really mean to hurt anyone.

Suspension of disbelief has a limit, it was sadly surpassed by the second page of part one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thankfully, the best laid plans of mice and men..........

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Your style and narrative flow are good but control of a coherent plot line is getting worse with each iteration. You’re apparently headed “somewhere” with the story but doing it in a way that a person cannot relate to from our real life experiences. You need to do a better job explaining why we should care about your characters and why they do what they do. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what an absolute crock of shit. Are you a teenage boy with no education? Please don't give up your day Job!!

JustaSailorJustaSailoralmost 3 years ago

Really??!! This guy wants to Reconcile??? Sorry, I don't usually give negative comments but the premise here is just to unbelievable.

SikemSikemalmost 3 years ago

Why is he trying to fix the marriage? She does not seem to love him. She cheated and chose another man. This seems like an obvious scenario to cut your losses and move on.

The husband does not come across in a positive way. Reconciliation is fine when both parties want it. This guy is just a pathetic simp.

If your story is not supposed to come across this cringy, you should change something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Pathetic

I think you wrote this story just to see how much Negative comments you could generate. Your character is truly a piece of shit his wife sheets on him has a baby by another man leaves him for the other man and then he wants to reconcile are you kidding. This is the 1st comment I've ever left I just felt compelled this was so bad I feel like I wasted 10 minutes on my life.

arincharinchalmost 3 years ago

Avoids dialog to a large extent. Makes it unreadable as a story. Maybe it's an essay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you have ever gone hiking in a mountainous area and happened across a rock fall of slate. You would find very quickly how dangerous it becomes to try and traverse a path across the fall, especially so on a slope!

Lisa's life took a path towards a rockfall of slippery slate on a steep slope. Instead of recognizing the danger of her heading she continued her course. She has only herself (and her STUPID mother) to blame for the tragedy she calls her life. There were a multitude of people in this story who showed their love and support, trying to help her safely traverse her path across the dangerous rock. I think the next chapter will show her slide down the slope pick up speed and she will end up shattered at the bottom of a dark ravine. Tragic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Again the question. Does this author belong in the 90% category of LW? 90% being garbage. From the few stories I skimmed and comments given. Makes me wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Skipped right to the end and I'm so glad I did. Rakiura is must be one of those guys that gets married to someone he thinks he loves, never has sex with her but enjoys sucking other mens' cum out of he cunt or ass. That's the only foundation for the mental platform to create a character like the mc of this tale. If the commenters are correct, this is the pattern of all your stories. I might skim one to confirm and if true, I will avoid you like the plague.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wont be reading any more of this psychotic. Rambling. It's worse than "of Human Bondage".

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyalmost 3 years ago

If your stories are any indication, there appears to be a high level of mental illness amongst the female population of New Zealand. That, and all New Zealand men are raised to unconditionally forgive manipulative, cheating mates, no matter how much they shit all over them... What lessons do the children get from watching the actions of their parents????

Thanks!!!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 3 years ago

How you've written this character to not give up on this marriage at this point is absurd. She's pretty much told him she doesn't love him and thinks he'd be better off with someone else. I'm trying to figure out who would disagree....

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

I started chapter one today...

But, after reading how Little Jimmy came to be, and having problems understanding how ANY NORMAL MAN couldn't, at least, be highly suspicious about the paternity of his wife's latest child, I came here to check out the comments for the last chapter, just to see where this is going.

And, well... very glad I did. Won't bother finishing this - no need to make myself upset for no good reason.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Second literary bowel movement of the day right here.

Dont know how you have followers, really do not get it.

The stories are truly just insipid, lack any real depth, not even remotely believable.

Not sure who told you you can write but they out and out lied to you. Im guessing you do this when your wife is being fucked by her big dicked bull, and since you dont have tweezers to use to find and spank your monkey, you use your time to share your insanity with us?

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 3 years ago
Written well, but plot rambles, tried to be epic but...

Painful to read.,it felt like I was witnessing a psychotic episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I honestly don’t think I’ve read a worse story on this site then this….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think Rakiura10 is trying to create a psychological thriller and is failing miserably. I managed to read most of the Earthquake stories but will avoid all of his other posting.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 3 years ago

Well this story has a lot of twist and turns. I personally would have thrown her to the Curb. But considering where they are now. the story seems unfinished. Maybe the sex worker could be someone they were close to in the past. bringing up hidden jealousies out of Lisa, or stronger ties between them as long as the extra partner stays.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 3 years ago

To me, polyamory is a magic word. The moment I read it I know I've come across a self-centred muddle-head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When are you going to reveal that Pandora was also fucking James? This story makes me think the bulk of New Zealanders must be morons. I'm just glad it is such a small insignificant country. But a decent place to buy a fuck, I now understand. You see, even Leftists have some purpose in society.

Thanks for the effort.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Lisa is a waste of flesh. A worthless character that is hard to care any thing about.

Also, it would be more powerful if you showed the actual dialogue instead of describing it to us. Show don't tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd be out of that shitstorm so fast I'd break the sound barrier.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

this must be some India BS, cuckold love that shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i liked this story for awhile then it started heading downhill. This last chapter was first hard to read but for the most part hard to grasp.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

You need to add the tag 'pussy men' to the story.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Still

Still a wimp.When Lisa was admired to hospital after turning up at his house,he should have left her there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No more of this vomitus jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely crap

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

So unrealistic, a former rugger taking this level of abuse and uncaring from the wife, and still working diligently to get her mental health to heal? What is this guy, Ghandi, Jesus Christ? I mean this is just not credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, everyone who reads LW knows that Rakiura's protagonists can tolerate much from women, but f...k me, this one takes a medal. Funny thing is, author doesn't even once try to at least pretend to have a line of doubt. Protagonist just swallows every new punch and "thinks if his marriage can survive this".

Rakiura has very good plot outlines, but how horrible they compose character development is above my understanding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ugh it's sort of like the ugly undercurrent of society. They will raise children and those childrens normal will start where these diseased minded people start and continue the spiral of rottewd decayed value thinking, people who deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He could have shortened it to 2 chapters, no man would ever put up with that much punishment. I started on the 3rd chapter and realized I should have stopped at the beginning of the 2nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author ended this chapter in such a manner as to suggest that there is more to come. No more has been forthcoming, however and I for one am extremely grateful for that. This train wreck has become a twitching corpse that can't quite bring itself to let go of life. I'm hoping that the author had a moment of clarity and realised that the direction in which he had steered this nonsense rendered it irretrievable and made the eminently sensible decision to kill it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just realised what an ass I made of myself expressing relief at the end of this drivel only to discover that actually there is a fourth chapter. I'm going to swerve it, though as I think I've already done enough of a hatchet job on this author's efforts and adding to it would just be cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just realised what an ass I made of myself expressing relief at the end of this drivel only to discover that actually there is a fourth chapter. I'm going to swerve it, though as I think I've already done enough of a hatchet job on this author's efforts and adding to it would just be cruel.

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

This line made me laugh aloud: "I wondered if my marriage to Lisa could possibly recover and survive this.” You go, Gaz, of course it can! She left you, and the kids, let herself be in a circumstance where her child was killed, your marriage being salvaged shouldn’t be a problem.

I also see that the mother’s name, Pandora, was appropriate, as Lisa came out of her box. Two nice laughs, and I thank the author.,

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy1965about 1 year ago

Up to this point I liked it. I have read most of your stories but this was morbid and sick. I hate people who criticize and sign it anonymous so you see who I am

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yea, Luckyguy1965 is a real strong identifier all right. Give me a break. This story is unbelievable, poorly written and full of nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Going downhill

6King6King6 months ago

⭐ I get it, he's a SEISMIC pussy! What a shit story, no chapter 4 for me, it's too painfull to read on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What crap

Pinto931Pinto9314 months ago

And he still tries to keep her WHY. Stupid..

inka2222inka22224 months ago

"I wondered if my marriage to Lisa could possibly recover and survive this.". I wonder if the MC and the author both had a lobotomy as kids?

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

"The next month moved slowly. I spent as much time with Lisa as I could. However, this often involved long periods of silence. She was even distant with Sarah and Hugo. She could not understand why I was sacrificing my life and work for her."

NO ONE understands why you are sacrificing your life and work for her.

I almost never do this.

I have stopped reading, after that sentence, as it turns out.

I cannot identify with nor understand your protagonist at all, save that perhaps he is mentally ill or incompetent, and not in an interesting way.

To the point of that sentence, you have given no reason that Lisa deserves such loyalty from MC.

This reader needs more.

enderlocke77enderlocke7719 days ago

"I wondered if my marriage to Lisa could possibly recover and survive this." rofl ok im done gl to ya

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Even though prostitution may be legal in NZ, fucking another person outside your marriage is still adultery. Or is their a "prostitute exception" in marriage vows now in NZ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous