All Comments on 'Eat Me TOO'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next day she came back home and found juices on her bed. Some other chicks pussy juices clearly on it and she finally realized what a stupid cunt she truly was. Turns out Ryan realized what the taste was and wanted to get some revenge of his own before kicking her dumbass too the curb. It also turns out Ryan was drugged on that night and SAed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sophomoric. A wife is rightfully pissed because her husband plays tonsil hockey with another woman while feeling her up. The wife's solution? Commit adultery. With malice, she devises a plan to cuckold her husband, have unprotected intercourse with an old flame, with the intention of exposing her husband to that man's bodily fluids. She further adds insult to injury by adding a second man of unknown sexual morality to the mix. This increases the potential number of unknown sex partners she gains exposure to, that she ends up exposing her husband to as well. Sad thing is people do this stupid stuff for real. On top of all this...she can only think of doing more of it. She is a raving mad, hypocritical bi+ch! She does more potential damage to her relationship with her husband,...without him knowing about it...to get back at him...for kissing someone and grabbing a boob! How righteousness, pillar of virtue, she is! More like pillaging virtue! -- 1☆

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I want to throw up. It's not even erotic. I wouldn't have done this to my bastard first husband and I hate that fuck. This is beyond disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blech. She's freshly fucked by two guys and as vengeance for her husband deep kissing and groping some woman, this is her "revenge??" She's going to feed him a freshly fucked pussy with two cum loads in her and he won't see or smell the creampie? Is this an effort to make women out to be as fucking stupid as you are?

Finish The Damned Story! Here's one possible ending:

Just as Ryan was about to eat my pussy, he snapped his head back, shouting in an angry voice, "What the fuck is this shit?"

I had been quivering with excitement ready to feel his tongue lapping all that cum out of my well fucked pussy, but his enraged voice made my stomach flip flop.

"Honey, I...."

Before I could say anything else, Ryan roared his anger and loomed over me. Both of his hands clenched my throat and squeezed hard. I flailed my legs and desperately clawed at his hands, but I couldn't overcome his grip. I quickly began to black out and the last words I heard were, "You fucking cunt, I'm going to kill you...."

The End.

There, fixed it for you. No need to thank me. I just turned a 1 star piece of shit into a 5 star winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of AArons (errands) did she run and what was she ware(wear)ing? Spell check adds to the enjoyments of ones writing.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

This could have been hot but what irritates me was her insistence that she loved her husband and that he fucked her better than anyone…but the only reason she didn’t let a group of strange men fuck her was that she wanted to get home to make her husband pay for kissing and groping another woman.

Not love. Not guilt. Not shame. Revenge. And then she already made the decision to cheat on Ryan, her husband, the man she professes to love, with as many guys as she could.

No regrets. No guilt. Not even a twinge of moral conscience…just a desire to fuck other men. What part of this is love? How is fucking 2 other men and making her husband eat their cum even close to what he did?

What happens if he forgets their anniversary, is she going to drug him and have him raped by men? Is she still going to say she loves him?

She’s a psychopath. And how is it that David can make her orgasm and Ryan can’t but Ryan fucks her better? How does David ram his cock in her throat but Ryan’s is 3x as long? David is an average 5.5” and that makes Ryan almost 18” long?

Like. What the fuck are you even talking about? It’s like you started writing this story and forgot what you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wasn't worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you really believe that is an erotic story? Just garbage man! Admit it. You need help NOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is your idea of an erotic fantasy? Writing about a fucked up bitch feeding cum to her unsuspecting cuck? I really hope you eat cum out of a used cunt you probably love the taste. Its good to get tour fetish out in the open.

21stcv21stcvover 1 year ago

good but too many typos

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

REALLY, that's all??

You can do better than this! Next time let the slut pull an anal-only train and let hubby eat out her ass.

That will teach the wimp real good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Were you going for a record for a story replacing as many words with others that sound the same?

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Then the bad news. Six months later, after a second and third round with both lover's, I found out I had HIV. OMG, my stupid revenge for a drunken kiss will kill us both. An hour after I told my clueless husband the total truth, he strangled me to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Childish and unerotic.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Disgusting. Things will get real bad after the STDs show.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Nope

A waste of time. Vile disrespectful disgusting.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

excellent. However, you need a proofreader before you publish the next time

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
yuk

a man can tell and he would have noticed the smell of another man's cum if he had not seen the evidence in her panties, the shit would have hit the fan! unless he was a cuck and loved it. myself, i would have divorced her.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

At best mediocre, realistically crap. The whole premise is totally idiotic and without merit.

Story full of spelling mistakes.

Thankfully it was short!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

The worst part of this 'story'? The awful writing!

Of course, if her husband fucks her after he eats her pussy, he'll know that he's getting sloppy thirds; any man who's ever fucked a woman twice in one session knows what that feels like.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

Anony wrote: "Before I could say anything else, Ryan roared his anger and loomed over me. Both of his hands clenched my throat and squeezed hard. I flailed my legs and desperately clawed at his hands, but I couldn't overcome his grip. I quickly began to black out and the last words I heard were, "You fucking cunt, I'm going to kill you...."

.

The End.

.

There, fixed it for you. No need to thank me. I just turned a 1 star piece of shit into a 5 star winner."

Except, of course, he's now stuck with the dead body of his wife, a body he has to dispose of, without anyone seeing him or finding out, buried somewhere that no one will find, and after that, he has to come up with a reason she's missing. He got so mad that his wife was trying to feed him another man's cum indirectly that he'll have the rest of his life having to eat Bubba's cum directly from the source, while Tyrese pushes cum into the other end of his digestive tract.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, there's no way in hell, or any excuse, where he wouldn't recognize the taste and sight on cum in her cunt. I use the word cunt, because that's what she is. Use spell check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dead slut

AbctoyAbctoyover 1 year ago

Didn't like the story and too many inconsistencies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

again a story where the revenge is far more over the top than the original act. He kissed and felt up so she has revenge sex and makes him eat cream pie? Not even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh man, I’m sure our resident troll 26thNC/Iammweasel was salivating thinking about sucking that huge glob of slimy cum from her pussy himself. He lives for that man juice, you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m not much for eating my wife after another guy has cum inside of her, but until you’ve slid your own cock into a pussy after it’s been filled, you’ll never understand that feeling of slipping into warm, wet silk.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

I enjoy your writing, but not this one. Just another version of the first one

i122i122over 1 year ago

Ignore most of the other comments as they seem to think everything written here s true life and not fantasy. With that being said do try to proofread your postings and also keep it somewhat real. Like another gentleman pointed out the discrepancy with the cock sizes. Write so that people could believe on a rare occasion the story could have actually happened.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

What was the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only another cheating entitled slut with the usual twisted double standards.

She needed revenge because her husband kissed and groped another woman when drunk - a shitty thing to do granted.

So she wanted revenge - gasp!

But she had already blown another guy behind her husbands back (cheated)

Then she fucked two guys bareback (cheated)

And agreed to fuck one again (cheating)

Was really wanting to pull a train in the van

To get her revenge for this quick kiss and grope and get ‘even’? Only a twisted woman wouldn’t see the hypocrisy and warped standards.

The revenge being feeding her husband some other guy(s) cream pie! And she comes home to a guy who’s prepared her a meal while she’s cheating to do this revolting awful act of disrespect and she claims she ‘loves’ him?

Disgusting could creature I’d only hope he or any decent guy would find someone who actually respects him and dies love him.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

So Ryan plays “tonsil hockey” and paws another woman’s breasts, so her revenge is to fuck two guys so he can eat their cream pies. What a slut she is and how disgusting. The revenge hardly fits the crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I kept expecting the wife would come to her senses. Sad disappointment there.

Ditto to Whackdoodle's comments, to the N_th degree.

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

We need to go back to burning them at the stake. Awful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he kisses a chick and touches her breast while wasted and she decides to get revenge by fucking two dudes and making him eat out her slimy twat? Obviously he fucked up by doing that while drunk but what she did was one million times worse. The only natural conclusion I see in this story is him realizing the taste was off compared to most days, getting suspicious and having a PI follow her and then divorcing her when he has the evidence. Of course only then will she realize how badly she fucked her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another soul lost in 2022...and she thinks this is ok payback?? But the author thinks so

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this would be one dead bitch

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Fucking gross and repulsive story.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

... Just another story from lbwnton that any mentally stable, well adjusted person will detest after reading.

Same old, same old, basically. Nothing of any worth to find here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He pulled back when he saw the cum leaking out of her cunt. Washed his mouth out with a bottle of Jack picked up and devorice the stupid cut. Can't wait until this writer gets out of high school to see what his stories will look like in 4 more years. Crap

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

You definitely need an editor / proof reader. You used the wrong words a few times. 1) ware instead of wear, 2) threw instead of through. Maybe more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job in describing the vile mind of immature women who play with the emotions of those they love.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFL

Talk about been there done that 40,000 times in LW.

You Cuckservatives really need some time in a professionals office. This was really fucking stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If your intent was to write THE worst story on lit, congratulations! Where are the minus scores?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now we have two despicable cheaters who deserve whatever pain they give their spouse. Hopefully they'll share some STD's and do each other in!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I have always had Hot Women that I shared with my Buddies. I enjoyed this story, but of course, the wife was going "Way" overboard on the revenge. Having Sex with two men is a little bit over the top for hubby kissing and fondling some gal at a party while he is drunk. Just saying, but women are that way! They can certainly dish it out but they usually don't "take it" very well. Still, I liked your story and gave it my 5 stars for good writing, a good story. More please follow up with more chapters about this couple. Let's hear what happens when she goes back and pulls the gang bang she is looking for and how that plays out! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You claim to be a writer????????

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

Wait so he was stupid and made out with another women so her "revenge" is to get him to eat another man's, in this case 2 guys, cream pie? Bitch be crazy or the author has a creampie fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was just nasty and NOT in good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the ending sucked (well, ok, the pun was intended). Jeez, what a sorry ending. Did she go back for more now that she is a slut?

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Looks like the Loving Wives crowd got to you and rightfully so. This one was pretty bad!

SAGE

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

At least she didn't vandalize his baseball card collection or key the burgundy finish of his '60 GTO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What else can be expected from a totally talent free part time scribbler, other then infantile drivel. Nothing.

Captcha

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Really bad story, but it did inspire Buster to share about his past as a cuck.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Load of bollocks and the spelling is shit as well.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Your grammar, particularly your spelling, is very bad. Needs work.

And the story theme, while good, left us somewhat hanging. Needing a real closure type ending.

BobbyChocolatBobbyChocolatover 1 year ago

Well told story. Super hot and cant wait to reaf the rest of them.

This little slut is crazy...perfectly slutty and perfectly crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start initially, but then you fall into the common pitfall of rushing through the ending - so your story stops fairly abruptly at a point (the actual cunnilingus) which really should've been the centrepiece instead of merely a one-paragraph footnote with the tale continuing no further. The titles on the stories ("Eat me", "Eat me TOO") are also ambiguous as they're written in such a way that the system presumes this story to be a second chapter for the other one - which it would seem this is not. You've submitted two similar stories and rushed the ending on both?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
cream pie

she has no love for him just hate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, that make sense. Hubby kissing another woman and yes, grabbing some tits and wifey letting two guys fuck her silly filling her cunt with their spunk, makes them equal and some more. Right?!

All in all a wonderful wife and a great marriage. Right?!

Gosh, I‘l honor this with a bucket of vomit.

Thanks fo nuthin

Captcha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eat Me One Previous Part
Eat Me Series Info