Ebony Wife Opens Me Up Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife repays the pussy eating favor.
1.7k words
4.38
13.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took a shower together since the shower was nice and roomy. Showering together was always great. I always enjoyed soaping her up and washing her body down. Any excuse to rub my hands all over her. Taking the loofah and running it down her back, slowly reaching her ass and lovingly caressing it as I went. She would always return the favor, starting with my front and working her way backwards. She massaged my still half-hard cock in her silky hands, then moved around my hips to squeeze my ass cheeks as she soaped them up. She moved inward towards the center of my ass, washing between my cheeks.

"Oh you have such a nice little ass," she smiled as she said it, looking me in the eyes.

"Thanks, I rather like yours too."

She has always had a big beautiful ass. She didn't like it when I called it big, but what else could I say? Big, full cheeks that bounced just a bit as she walked. Everytime I looked at those full cheeks, I wished I could put my face between them and live there for a while. I came back to reality from my little daydream when the gave my hole a little rub.

"Hey now, what's that about?"

"I'm just thinking."

"Well, put that on hold for a while. We have a town to go see."

We finished showering and dried off, putting on all the things to smell good. She stood in the mirror and slowly lotioned her body. I instinctively reached around her with my hand out so as to get some lotion. She put some in my hand and I moved to start rubbing it on her back, slowly moved down until I was firmly rubbing her ass. I heard her moan softly, telling me that she liked what I was doing. Rather than get too hot and heavy, we started to get dressed for our night out.

We hit the strip and started exploring. We had brought a vape pen with us so we could puff a little as we walked about. Found one of those alcoholic slushy place and got two of those overly tall and thin in the middle cups so we could happily sip as we went. It was a nice and refreshing buzz in the fading desert heat. We walked into a few casinos and played a couple rounds of blackjack together. We weren't big gamblers, but we figured we were in Vegas so we might as well indulge. We walked around for a couple of hours, just taking in the sights and talking as we held hands down the strip.

After several hours, my feet started to get tired. She was wearing sandals so I knew hers had to be hurting as well.

"You ready to go back to our room?"

"Yeah, I think I have had enough for tonight. We can come back out here tomorrow night and ride that big ferris wheel."

"That sounds like fun. Let's go get some rest for now though."

We caught an Uber back to the hotel since we were both tired of walking. We got back to the hotel, thanked the driver and headed up to the room. In typical fashion, we started to strip down once we got there. She laid down on the bed in just a white bra and panties and rubbed her body gently againsts the sheets. The underwear made a beautiful contrast with her dark chocolate skin. She looked a a sweet piece of wrapped up candy and I was feeling a little hungry. I climbed up on the bed and rested my head on her stomach with my hands loosley gripping her thighs. She moved her hand down and gently rubbed the back of my shaved head.

"The city is really pretty at night," she said obviously quite buzzed from the combination of weed and alcohol still in her system.

"It is. I love that we can just walk down the street getting drunk without being bothered."

She continued to rub the back of my head and I began gently kissing her stomach. She had given me two beautiful children and had some stretch marks that always bothered her. I always tried to tell her they we're sexy and reminded me that she loved me enough to have my babies. She wasn't fat by any means, but she had developed a mom belly, just a little bit of extra stomach that gave her a grown and sexy look.

I continued kissing her stomach and slowly moved downward until my face was once again at her pussy. I began to playfully kiss and nibble on the her plump lips through her underwear.

"Stop, you already ate me out good this afternoon."

"I know, but that doesn't mean I don't want to do it again."

She giggled a bit. Then she slowly started to raise herself up, as if she just remembered something.

"Hang on just a second," she said as she pulled herself away to sit up.

"What's up?" I asked inquisitively.

"I have an idea. Just keep laying there like that and I'll be right back."

I felt a little disappointed. I guess she was serious about not letting me eat her out again. She went into the bathroom and closed the door. I wasn't sure what to do so I grabbed my phone and started browsing through my social feeds to pass the time. I laid there on my stomach in boxer briefs and scrolled for a bit. Then the door opened and I heard her walk over. Suddenly, she pulled my underwear down just enough to expose my cheeks. Then I felt something hard and rubbery slap my ass.

"What the fuck?"

I started to get up until I felt her weight fall on to me and she started to nibble on my ear as she whispered to me.

"Don't move. You eat my pussy and fuck me so good, so I think it's time I repay the favor."

She started to kiss my neck and work her way downwards. She ran her tongue down the small of my back and began to nibble on my cheeks. I felt nervous and started to shake. She lifted her head up, slapped my ass and then whispered.

"I'll be gentle."

She put her head back further and spread my cheeks wide, gripping them forcefully. Oh how I was glad I had used a bit of powder after my shower, hoping my ass still smelled at least a little fresh. I then felt her warm tongue touch my hole as she circled it around. I couldn't help myself as I let out a gasp. I started to raise my ass up in the air towards her.

"Oooooooh fuck!" I screamed out. This was a new one for me and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. She continued to eat me out for several minutes until I felt her pull away. I laid there for a few seconds until I felt something wet and rubbery land between my cheeks. Oh god, she was about to fuck me. I felt her slide it down until the tip was pressed against my entrance.

"Take it."

I moved my ass back towards her. I felt a slight pressure as the head pushed in. Once the head was in, it slipped smoothly the rest of the way. I stayed still for a second as I gathered my bearings. Then I heard her speak again.

"Work that thick girl cock."

I slowly moved back and forth, letting it slide but keeping it in. As I moved, I felt myself loosening up and began to pick up the pace. Once I got to where I could comfortably work it, she said the magic words.

"My turn."

She started to move her hips back and forth quickly, sliding back and forth in my ass. She softly pumped into me several times until she pulled it all the way out.

"Why'd you stop?"

"Call me mommy."

"What?"

She reached forward and wrapped her hand around my throat, pulling me back to whisper commandingly.

"Tell mommy how much you want her big girl cock inside you."

I melted. She had me completey in her grasp.

"Mommy please. I want you to fuck me."

"Louder."

"Mommy please fuck me so good! I want your big girl cock to fill me up!"

With that she slammed back into me and proceeded to slam my ass to the point that I almost couldn't breathe. It hurt so good. I started to moan uncontrollably.

"Ooooooh, ahhhhhh, fuck fuck fuck! Oh my god! Work my ass mommy!"

She reached around and grabbed my cock. Using the incredible amount of pre-cum flowing out of me as lube, she started to jerk my dick.

"Cum for mommy."

I came as soon as the words entered my ear. It was so much. I don't think I've ever come that hard. She grabbed me by the arm and rolled me over with surprising quickness. She quickly moved her pussy to

my face and put her full weight down. Oh god her pussy was so wet. There was not a dry spot to be found on her panties. I opened my mouth and started to suck on it, gulping down as much of her sweet juice as I could. I was starting to run out of breath. when I felt her body start to shake violently.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk!!"

A torrent from her sweet pussy started to

cascade out. It covered my face and poured into my mouth. I moaned and gulped, trying to take as much of it as I could. She then fell over on her side shaking. I turned over to my side so as to keep lapping up as much as I could with my head firmly between her legs, even as she was still wearing the black rubber dildo. She opened her legs and beckoned me up to be face to face with her. Once I was there, she leaned in and passionately kissed me.

"Fuck that was good," she said catching her breath.

We were both still shaking from our intense orgasms. But I managed to utter, "We should do that again sometime."

She reached around and slapped my ass as said, "Anytime." Then after a few minutes, she said a single word. "Shower?"

"Shower," I replied.

Damn, it's only been one day here. This is gonna be great.