Echo 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, mm, mm, you're kissing my dick tonight after 11pm, Echo, so?"

"Todd, the best you'll get from me later about 10pm is a quick snuggle up and maybe a cheek kiss good night for making sure my cabin is secured for the night, so?"

Guys, right? They don't listen and rarely look at the clock on their phone, but that's for later.

"Welcome to the pre-event reception in the community center, competition number, hmm?"

"Oh, I'm not an amateur sprinter, I'm just the..."

"Oh, you're just the spare woman then? Men these days! Because like the spare tire in the trunk, men always think it's a good idea to have a spare woman handy and now they just bring a spare woman to the resort with them, hmm?"

Well, I mean, even I chuckled over that outburst by Mrs. Lonely, so.

"Oh, ma'am, I promise you that I'm not the spare woman or even a spare woman any other way, but my friend is a sprinter and she's tolerant of me, but has a couple of lines drawn in the sand and I have it in my head that I would sleep better tonight in a practice running uniform..."

"Well, that just beats all because now, the spare woman keeps the sprinter role playing alive in the bedroom while the real sprinter woman is getting her sports sleepy time! Men!"

Well, some gambler guy said know when to fold them, right? I mean, that's why the invented feet.

"Tee he, I hope I line up against your short little legs, sprinter, especially after you have pre-event sex tonight and can't run tomorrow, so, hi, I'm Paula and I can tell that you're confused, so?"

"Oh, Paula, the only thing I'm confused about right now is why this pre-event reception social seems so, um, friendly, so?"

"Oh, didn't you know that our amateur circuit leans towards kissy face lipstick lesbians the night before, hmm?"

I mean, folks, I mean, going back a little bit, Cha-Ching on the "in everybody's business" starting gun!

"But, but, but, but it's just kissy face and soft cocktails, right Paula?"

"Oh, that's it. I mean, if things went any further, I mean, none of us would ever stand a chance of breaking 25 in the 400, so, um, are you somebody' spare woman or what?"

"Oh, can I trade that info for any of your extra practice running uniforms then, hmm, Paula? And my name is Echo."

"Oh, oh, I'm sure if that's weird, strange or just freaky, Echo, but I might need a minute and another soft cocktail before I tell you that I may or may not have a uniform hanging outside of the back of my cabin number..."

"Stop, I want that info, Paula, but I'm a fraud and I am not Peter's spare woman! The three of us are just friends and our group flirting is just gossip sharing!"

"Hmm, honesty then, hmm? I like that, Echo. Cabin #6, around the back and airing out on hangers. Tootles."

I mean, wow, I didn't even plan that, but that worked out for me. I think.

"Oh, I mean, I've saw you supporting Jill on the circuit before and I like that because our amateur circuit needs all of the fan-based supporters we can get, but you shouldn't be here, I mean, unless you know how we greet each other and all, so?"

[Quick lip peck]

"I'm Kara, by the way, so?"

"Oh, Kara, I've seen you too before and you have the best bouncing ponytail of the entire sprinters circuit and I like how you haven't broken the 400 in under 25 yet either so I can watch your ponytail bounce even longer, so? And I'm Echo, by another way, so?"

"Well, I mean, thanks, I think, but listen, Echo, I know who you are because you have a gossip rep and you need to put a lid on that sometimes. But while we're just chit chatting, I mean, as Paul's spare woman and all, is my uncle banging Jill's auntie on the side, hmm?"

Folks, is banging on the side, banging on the top, banging from behind, banging reverse cowgirl and things like that exactly the same as banging on the side, hmm?

And I gave up on the spare woman thing.

"Really, Echo? I mean, I hope I'm that active later in life! Anyways, I know that you're not Paul's spare woman and all, but tee he, we gossip about it sometimes, tee he, all in good fun and all, so, should I sleep with one ear open later to hear your whimpers echo though trees or what since this is technically a resort holiday weekend, hmm?"

"Oh, oh and will I hear your whimpers echo through the trees later tonight, Kara, hmm?"

"Tee he, of course you will, silly since I don't allow my boyfriend to bring a spare woman along to our time trials!"

I need a book. That's it, I need a book. And I needed to get to cabin #6 because I was sleeping in a sprinter's uniform one way or another.

"Stop right there, thief or I'll nail you with my water hose!"

"Hah, you wish you could nail me with your water hose, Todd, but I'm not available for nailing! What else do you have, hmm, because I'm not even on the nailing pathway!"

"Oh, strip right here on the back deck of this cabin and change clothes right in front of me then, do it now or I'll release this leaking hose handle, Echo!"

Hmm, for one, hah and for two, um, not in public, even though it was only the two of us and owls and for three...

"Todd, at best you can sit in front of the propane fireplace while I change into my sprinter PJs in the bedroom, so, hah, drop the leaky water hose and escort me to my cabin and do it now!"

Yeah, that didn't work out for me. I mean, it worked out for Todd alright, since he insisted that there is a hidden resort rule and signed affidavit that claims when the spare woman wasn't needed at home, I mean, sheesh, somebody snuck into my cabin while I was out and scribbled that rule on that piece of paper that hangs on the back of the cabin door!

"Oh, don't you smirk at me, Todd, just because I'm not going all "ick, ewe, ick" right now!"

It wasn't that bad, not that I knew the hand writing on my transitional wall and eat oysters a lot.

"Ahh."

"Oh, and that includes not going all "ahh, ahh, ahh" with me either because that was the only time you will ever seduce me again, water hose head."

"Ahh."

"Well, are you going to put it away because I'm way, way, way beyond knowing what the next steps are, so?"

"Ahem, ahh."

Well, what self-respecting spare woman would just let it throb there and ooze out, especially since what was important is that, not only did I manage to sleep in a sprinter's practice uniform, I answered the cabin door in the morning dressed that way for my morning coffee.

End Echo 01

12