Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay your two, out. John if you would?" said Denise.

Nodding John escorted the two women to their cars. He was back quickly to more laughter coming from the lounge. As he stepped through the doorway, he was attacked by two women he didn't know.

"Ladies, ladies, a little decorum if you please," yelled Denise laughing.

The women let go of John and stepped back smiling widely. He looked at the women. Then gasped.

"I know you! You two were friends of my Aunt Linda. Of course, that was a long time ago, yet you both look exactly the same. God you two are beautiful."

"Do you remember which is which?" asked one of the women.

"No, sorry. It was a long time ago," said John winking at them both.

"I see. Well, I'm Delores and this is Becky."

"Very pleased to make your acquaintance once again," said John smiling.

"All right, all right, let's get down to business, ladies," shouted Denise before any more shenanigans started.

Denise was standing behind the big table to one side of the lounge that was there for... what she didn't know. She had the plans spread out. Delores and Becky gasped when they saw them.

"You're going to expand the place?" said Delores almost shouting.

"We are. Using the plans that Jim and Linda had drawn up."

"Okay. What do you need from us?" Becky asked.

"We, are also going to start... how do I say this?" said Denise halting.

"We will be boarding female executives also. Which puts this in your ballpark," said John.

"I see. Becky?" Delores said looking at her counterpart.

"I have a list already that I started back when Jim and Linda were thinking about expanding. I could start again as it's been quite some time since I looked at who's who in the female executive arena."

"Please do, yet the project will take a year at least," said Denise.

"About that, Jim's estimate was about a year and a half depending on when construction started."

"Yes, winters here are not conducive to building things are they," said John.

The rest of the evening, they spent taking Delores and Becky through the entire plan. They both gave it their seal of approval. Not that Denise and John needed their approval, but it was better to have the staff on their side than grumbling and complaining about more work.

"Okay then. You are the first that we have told about this. Please don't mention it to anyone else. We are planning a little party for everyone on Saturday evening if you can make it please join us here. Jenny, can you get Steven here on Saturday?" said Denise.

"I can." Short and simple.

"Good. The invites will go out today to all our employees. They're in my office John, already to be sent out."

John nodded. Denise just smiled at her husband. Denise wondered if Saturday night would turn into an orgy. Shaking her head at the thought, she saw both Delores and Becky out. John did walk them to their car. They both came in Delores' car. Both women pulled John in for a heated kiss. Then they were gone. When John stepped back inside, Denise kissed him hard also. Then Jenny was there, kissing him. All three started laughing as they closed up the place for the night.

Chapter 76

The rest of the week went by slowly, yet without incident or drama. Jenny had learned how to handle the desk. She was also ready to take her place among the Social Organizers. Denise thought that she would put her in a room on Thursday morning. The exec that was coming into town was not only handsome but very well endowed, from what the other women said about him. George Nichols was his name and he would be in on Wednesday night. Denise took Jenny up to the room he would be in and told her what would happen. There was going to be another girl there in the morning to be his Girl Friday. So, Jenny would be his for one night, unless she wanted to be added with Nancy for the other two nights, no extra charge to the exec.

Jenny was sitting naked in the chair by the desk when the phone rang once. She got up and knelt on the chair her back to the room. She heard the keycard slip into the slot and then the click of the lock. Jenny was shivering. She was so excited that she could barely stay kneeling. Yet she knew she had no say in what went on in the room. When George stepped into the room he gasped. Turning he closed the door behind him.

"My, my, my, and who do I owe for the pleasure of such a beautiful woman?"

"I am yours for the night, complements of Echo Ridge. I am yours to command, within the rules set by Echo Ridge. My name is Jennifer, but you may call me Jenny."

"My, my. Please get off that chair and face me, Jenny," said George.

Jenny could feel him just behind her. She got off the chair turning as she did. She gasped as she saw George. He was, beautiful. He stood there looking at Jenny. Reaching out he placed a hand on her breast. Jenny sighed. She was ready. She was already wet and it was running down her leg.

"You're new here?" asked George.

"I am, sir. This is my very first night," said Jenny a quaver in her voice.

"You are excited, too?"

"Yes."

"But not afraid?"

"No. I..."

"What else did you want to say?"

"Nothing really. It's just a pleasure to meet you. Why don't you get ready for bed? I'm sure you're tired and in need of rest," said Jenny winking at George.

George laughed out loud. He took his bag and placed it in the closet, then disrobed. Jenny scrambled over to the bed and posed as she had seen Denise do, for her husband. When George turned back, he gasped when he caught sight of her on the bed. He smiled as he walked to the bed. Jenny gasped as she watched his dick move as he walked. He was hung all right. He was bigger than her husband and John. She was going to have fun tonight. She smiled at him as he climbed into bed. He was beside her, looking down into her eyes. Reaching up, Jenny pulled his lips to hers. They kissed for a long time. When George pulled back from Jenny's lips, he grabbed her left hand.

"You're married?" he asked.

"I am."

"Does your husband know..."

"He does."

"Oh, my. Lucky me," said George taking a nipple in his mouth.

"Oh yes," cried Jenny.

George sucked her nipples for a long time. Jenny was on the verge of orgasm the entire time. George could sense when she would start to go over the edge and stop, looking into her eyes.

"Don't tease me, please. I really need you to fuck me. I need you inside me. Please," begged Jenny.

"Well, I was always taught to honor a lady's requests," said George as he slipped between Jenny's spread legs.

Reaching down, Jenny took his hard as stone cock and pulled it to her entrance. George pressed into her slowly. Jenny's eyes rolled up into her head. She let out on long, loud, groan. George smiled as her vagina opened for him, surrounding his cock with her warm and slick birth canal. She was tight, yet was easily stretching to take him in farther. Jenny was still moaning as George's big cock stretched her pussy. She was going to tell Denise she had to try this guy.

"You are so tight. Yet so warm and wet. I'm almost all the way inside you," said George.

Jenny just moaned as he continued to press into her body. She was on the verge of passing out. She could feel the blood rush from her head. Her pussy was feeling like it had never felt before. The darkness came suddenly.

George pulled back from Jenny when he felt her body go slack. Looking down at her, he saw she was unconscious. He smiled. Almost all the women here did this the first time with him. He really didn't think he was that big, yet all the women gasped when they saw him for the first time. He lay there propped up on his elbows, watching Jenny. As he looked at her, he could swear he knew her from somewhere other than Echo Ridge. Then she was awake.

"Ah, back from the dead," said George.

"OH. MY. GOD!" shouted Jenny, her hips bucking against George. "That's the first time since..."

"Since?" asked George.

"Well... uh... since a girlfriend fisted me," replied Jenny.

"Oh. Girlfriend?"

"Yes. Now are we going to talk about my love life or are you going to fuck me?" asked Jenny smiling up at George.

Smiling George pulled out a little and slammed into Jenny's body. Jenny yelled her pleasure as George did it to her again and again. She was floating along in ecstasy as she was pounded into the mattress. For the next two hours, George and Jenny fucked each other in various positions. After George came inside her, they both showered. Then they were in bed fucking like the proverbial rabbits. They finally settled down about two in the morning.

Chapter 77

The phone started ringing. Jenny reached for it on the nightstand but couldn't find the damn thing. Then she heard George saying thank you, to whoever was calling at such an ungodly hour. Jenny sat up, yawning, and stretching until her joints popped. George was doing the same on the other side of the bed. Looking around, Jenny, was a little shocked to see a naked girl on the chair by the desk. She didn't say a thing, just waited until George noticed her. Nancy was a beautiful young woman. George stopped in his tracks when he caught sight of her.

"I thought... well, who do we have here," said George to Nancy.

Nancy went through the spiel all the women learned when they started working here. Jenny smiled as she did. George went to her. He helped her off the chair and took her in his arms. They just hugged.

"So, nice to see you again, Nancy. So, nice."

"I see you had some company for the night?" asked Nancy smiling up at him.

"I did. It was unexpected but most enjoyable," replied George.

"Well, thank you, George. Thank you very much. Now, if you don't mind, I will be going, I have other duties to perform. Unless you would like me back here tonight?" asked Jenny.

"Do I have to decide now?" asked George bending and kissing Nancy's cheek.

"No, but there may be others who might want an extra companion, at no extra charge, for the night," replied Jenny smiling.

"You will have to explain what that means sometime later today."

"Just ask Denise. Or if I'm working the desk, ask me."

"So, you're one of the investors?" said Nancy.

Jenny scowled at Nancy who, scrunched up her face with pain. She had been told not to say anything about that.

"Well, now I have an entirely different set of questions."

"Asking them will not get any answers," replied Jenny as she got dressed. "Will Nancy be going with you to your meeting today?"

"Uh, no. I will need her to do some work here though."

"She'll do that. But she will also see Denise after you have left."

"Uh..."

"Don't. She will still be here for you tonight. Unless Management needs her somewhere else," said Jenny still scowling at Nancy.

"I see. I understand. But please don't..."

"George, I suggest you get ready for your day. I will be at the desk when you leave and I will wish you well and smile and wave. Nancy, get dressed dear, and come with me."

Nancy nodded, got dressed, and stood with Jenny by the door. Jenny took one last look at George. She smiled, shook her head, and opened the door. Nancy followed her out closing the door behind her.

"How much trouble am I in?" asked Nancy.

"Not much at all. It's just this is all secret until Saturday. You jumped the gun a little but no worries. I just knew he would be grilling you if I left you up there. So, to get his mind off the subject, I pulled you out. Now go get yourself some breakfast."

"Thank you. I love working here. It's just sometimes we hear things about things and others that..."

"You should ask Denise or John about those things before you go shooting your mouth off in front of a guest."

"You're right. Sorry. Are you one of the new investors?" asked Nancy as they stood by the front desk.

"I am the new investor."

"And you spent the night with George?"

"Yep. And I might be spending tonight with him and you. Would you like that young Nancy?"

Nancy stepped back, hands coming up to her mouth.

"Yes. You are very beautiful."

"Well, thank you, Nancy. You are also very beautiful. I will enjoy devouring you tonight. Now go, eat," ordered Jenny.

Nancy gasped, turned, and headed to the cafeteria. Jenny stood watching her as she did. Then George was standing in front of Jenny.

"You have a good day, Mister Nichols," said Jenny looking up into his eyes.

"You too, dear lady. Will I get her back?" he asked.

Jenny nodded. George sighed. It seemed bonds were forming between certain women and execs. Jenny would have to have words with the women about that. Saturday would be soon enough. For now, she would have a talk with Denise who just happened to return from breakfast.

"Denise, we need to talk."

"Sure. Here or somewhere else?"

"Here is fine," said Jenny.

"Okay, shoot."

"I have noticed some of the girls are forming attachments with the execs."

"Yes, as I discover them, I switch them to others."

"Good. Add Nancy and Mr. Nichols to that change. Not this time but next time he's here, give him a different girl. Then I suggest that we don't do repeats, even if the exec asks for them. I don't want the girls getting attached or the execs getting attached. I assume that is why Mr. Carlson was tossed out of here?"

"He was tossed out of here for bringing drugs into my house, among other things."

"I see. I read that sign and asked Stephen. He told me about Carlson."

"A nasty business."

"Will you accept him as a guest in the future?"

"Yes. You read the letter he wrote. He was very apologetic in that letter to me. So, he is back next month. John will search his bags before he brings them up to his room though. So, what brought this on?"

"Nancy let slip that I was an investor here and Nichols wanted to ask all kinds of questions. I put him off for now and scolded Nancy but there is an attachment there that shouldn't be. She's married too."

"Yes, that seems the case. The married ones have their house husband and here they have a work husband or husbands. We will have to be diligent with all our married women. And their relationship with all the execs they are with on a regular basis."

"Okay, so now I know that you realize what could be a bad circumstance between our employees and our guests."

"We, do. And on another front... how was George last night?" asked Denise smiling.

"Um... he... holy shit!"

"That good. I might have to give him a try then," said Denise laughing at the look on Jenny's face.

"You would too, wouldn't you?"

"I would now that I know you enjoyed him. Anyway, we have a lot of work to do to get this new wing put together."

"We do. What are you going to tell the women on Saturday?"

"Just the basics. That there will be some disruptions as the new wing is built and so forth."

"That's it, keep it short and simple. Then feed them and have a good time along with them."

"Yep, my thoughts exactly. Now let me get to work here. You can go find a place to cuddle up, to get some sleep you look exhausted. Here, this is a key I made for you to use while you are here. It will open any door in the place, go to my room and catch a nap. I'll ring you in a couple of hours."

"Thank you," said Jenny taking the key and hurrying off.

Chapter 78

As Denise sat going through the mail, Nancy stopped at the front desk. Looking up, Denise smiled at her waving her behind the counter, pointing at the seat in front of the desk she sat at. Nancy didn't say a word. She did have a worried look on her face.

"Smile dear, you look so much prettier when you smile," said Denise putting down the piece of mail in her hand.

Nancy nodded and smiled.

"What is your relationship with Mr. Nichols?" asked Denise.

"Um... just work..."

"How often does he come into town? I haven't checked yet."

"Every two weeks?"

"And you are with him each time?" asked Denise.

"Yes."

"I will be assigning a different girl to him next time he is in town. It's for your own good. Jenny and I feel you are forming an attachment to him that you shouldn't have."

"I see it too, yet, I like him very much and not just because of his big dick."

Denise smiled at her bluntness.

"Sorry."

"No need, dear. Now what you said earlier. If he asked you about our new investors, you refer him to me. Understand?"

"Yes, Mrs. Baxter," replied Nancy.

"Now you know my name is Denise. Are you angry because you will only be seeing him once in a while or..."

"I'm sorry Denise."

"I'll tell you what. Go do what you have to do for him. Then I want you to go home and rest. Be back here in the morning. Jenny or I will take care of him for the night. Clear? Do you have children?"

"Yes, two girls. And thank you, Denise."

"Are they in school or at home?"

"Home, with their nanny."

"Then go be with your children. I don't want to see your face here until tomorrow and you will wait down here for George so he can take you with or give you what he needs to be done. And don't worry about your pay, it will be as if you were here. Now go," said Denise smiling at Nancy.

Nancy went running up the stairs to do the things she needed to do for George. She was in a hurry now. She could be home with her girls.

Denise went back to going through the mail.

* * * *

Jenny and Denise had flipped a coin to see who would be upstairs with George that night. Jenny won. Denise wasn't worried as George was a regular. He would be checking out in the morning so, Nancy didn't need to be back until her next workday. Well, she would be in on Saturday for the party. Denise sat at her desk just mulling over the plans that had started not only to disrupt their quiet lives but had made them more exciting too. As she sat there George Nichols came in. He would be the last exec for the night.

"Is Nancy upstairs?" he asked.

Getting up from her seat, Denise walked to the counter.

"Mr. Nichols, no, she isn't. I sent her home. She will be here first thing in the morning. If you need something done, the woman up in your room will be able to handle it for you, unless there is some reason you wish Nancy to handle it instead."

"Um... no, I guess whoever is upstairs can handle it for me. Will, I ever see Nancy again?"

"That depends on you and her. She will not be with you the next time you stay with us. A competent young lady will though. It was noticed that you and she were forming an unhealthy attachment to each other. We at Echo Ridge can't let that happen. Nancy is not only a valuable employee, she is a wife and mother. Do you understand?"

"I do. I'm also sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen, as I'm sure Nancy didn't either. Is that why Carlson was summarily tossed out?"

"Yes and no. What he did is none of your business. But, do you read the signs as you come into the B&B?"

"I do. Oh! He... never mind," said George. "You have a nice night Denise," he added as he went upstairs.

Denise sighed. Then John was there holding her close. She sighed again, only this time it was different. She snuggled back into him. He squeezed her a little bit more."

"Are you hungry?" asked John.

"Not really. Let's just go up to bed."

"It's early."

"Fine," said Denise turning in her husband's arms so she faced him.

"What?"

"Trouble."

"What kind of trouble?" asked John.

"Girl trouble. Nancy was forming an attachment to Mr. Nichols."

"Oh. When did you spot it?"

"I didn't. Jenny did."

"Oh. What did she say? What did you say?"

"I said we had noticed several of the women getting attached to certain execs. So, we are instituting a new protocol. No back-to-back repeats, even if the exec requests it. I will post it on the bulletin board in the cafeteria and the entrance hall. I will also revise all the literature to that effect. I will tell the ladies at the party on Saturday."

1...34567...10