Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 93

Today was the day, they were all booked up for the next three days. Thirteen women and sixteen men. There was one room, which wasn't rented out this week and that was room eleven. It was being saved. It was a just-in-case room. Just in case Denise or John had to spend some time, smoothing over a client. They had never had to do that in the past, but now they were catering to both women and men, and sometimes things got out of hand and needed smoothing over.

For most of the morning, they were extremely busy. Then about ten everyone was in their room. Denise was sitting at the desk, John leaning back looking at the ceiling and wondering who would be the first to complain about something. Then Denise was hugging him and he looked down into her eyes. He saw love and lust and satisfaction. He pressed his lips to hers gently. Denise sighed as she kissed him back. They both pulled back at the same time.

"Well, who do you think will be first?" asked John.

"I don't know. We know all the men and none have complained yet. The women, it is their first time here. I don't know what to expect."

Suddenly, there were three women with their SO's with them. Denise looked at them.

"Yes, ladies?"

"We need rides," said one of them.

"Yes, Ma'am." Denise picked up the phone and dialed. "Three," she said looking at the women. They nodded. "Three, limos up front, pronto. They will be here shortly." Denise pointed to the front door. "Oh and you can call down before you need to leave and order one."

"Thank you. Michael told me that, yet I wanted to see if the service here lived up to the hype."

"That's quite all right, Missus Clark."

"So far so good," said Missus Clark.

The other two women nodded as the limos pulled up, out front. Denise nodded and pointed to the door.

And for the next six months, that's how things went. The men, all of them knowing how and who was running the place had nary a complaint. The women didn't so much complain but did see what would happen when they asked for something at the front desk. But as more and more became regulars, the little tests stopped.

* * * *

The next year passed by without incident. The B&B was making it and all the money's had been paid back in full. Jenny was still a partner and she showed up every couple of weeks to work as an extra. Justine and Kevin were doing well in their new lifestyle and as SO's at Echo Ridge. Justine walked around with the biggest smile on her face whenever she was working. And from what Kevin said, her smile was even bigger at home. Especially, when they were both home at the same time. Denise too, found herself smiling a lot more, now that John was working as an extra as was she. Not for everyone, just a select few clients.

They also had quarterly parties at the B&B, rooms were given to each couple and they could all decide who went where. John and Denise always wound up with one of the other married couples where the wife worked at Echo Ridge and the husband didn't. And everyone always had a good time. Then came the day.

"John?" queried Denise.

"Yes, dear?"

"I'm pregnant.

"What!"

"You heard me. I'm pregnant. And yes, it's yours."

"I have noticed you backing away from... well from almost everything. Are you happy?"

"I'm ecstatic. You, don't look..."

"Oh, I am. Inside I am about to faint. I'm just showing that manly exterior to keep you calm," replied John smiling.

"You know things will have to change around here once she's born?"

"It's a girl? How do you know?" shouted John.

"I don't, but I'm hoping. I will gladly have a boy in my life also."

"I know, a lot will have to change. We will no longer be able to enjoy..."

"Yes, that's the biggest change. Others will be the parties unless we can get a babysitter off sight."

"We can still hold those. By the time everyone is paired up the baby will be asleep and we will just retire to our room, alone."

"That would work. God, I love you so much. I have loved working here with you and all the others. Oh god, the hormones are kicking in," sniffled Denise hugging her husband tightly.

John sighed as he hugged her back gently.

"I love you too. I have loved every minute of working here with you. I love this place. It has made so many dreams come true, not just for us but others," said John softly still hugging his wife.

"I love you," replied Denise. "Now take me up and make love to me. I'm so horny I could fuck a crowd of big dicks."

"Oh well, maybe I can arrange that for you, we have a couple of them in the lounge..."

"NO! I just want you. I want you. Just you. Right now!" said Denise pushing away from John and heading to their room.

John nodded, picked up the phone, and called Sally to come upfront for a while. He then left to be with his wife.

* * * *

Nine months later Denise and John had a bouncing baby girl. She had her mother's eyes and her father's blond locks. She was, according to her parents, beautiful. Eleven months after that, Denise gave birth to a little boy. He had his father's eyes and his mother's hair. And except for the difference in birthdays, the siblings could have been twins.

Things didn't change all that much around the B&B, at least not until the two kids were old enough to walk and run. Then they were everywhere, always underfoot and always having a good time. As were their parents and all those that worked at the B&B. And so it went, Denise and John backed away from doing things that parents shouldn't do unless they are out of sight of the children. They bought a house not far from the B&B and move in shortly after Tim's second birthday. Caroline was now 3 and running her mom ragged. Yet Denise was so happy, she couldn't keep a smile off her face for more than a second as she watched her children play and run and have a great time.

Denise hired two women to watch the front desk at night. They were past employees who had retired, yet still craved that excitement of a strange man every once in a while. Denise had stopped sleeping with their clients, which saddened them, yet they all understood why. Several of the women execs still requested John, but he declined politely. They still ran and owned Echo Ridge, they just didn't get involved with their clientele. Maybe in the future, once the children were out of the house and on their own. They were still young enough, Denise and John would be able to look forward to enjoying things again after the kids had left the nest. Until that time came, the business and the children took all their time.

# # # #

1...5678910