Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't go too far, we might be back in just a few minutes, like last time," she said

Kevin nodded, closing the limo door. Denise turned and walked toward Stephen as he got the door open in the brick wall in front of them. Jenny was holding tightly to John's arm as she watched and listened to what her husband did to get in the imposing wall in front of them. Once inside she watched and listened again as Stephen showed, whoever was watching, his ID for the place, then the door opened.beri

"Jesus," Jenny shouted as the music inside overwhelmed her senses.

She was soon looking around as the music became softer as they descended the staircase. Jenny was not looking around at the place they eventually wound up. Stephen led them to a corner booth. It was round and could seat about six or so. Denise slipped in followed by Stephen which putting Jenny behind him, with John coming up last. A waitress appeared and took their drink order. She was back in a few minutes. Stephen asked Denise to pull the curtain closed. She smiled as she did.

"What is this place Stephen?" asked Jenny.

"In a minute dear, we'll get into that, in a minute or so," replied Stephen.

"Denise, he's brought you here before?"

"Yes."

"And?" asked Jenny.

"You'll see..."

The curtain being pulled aside abruptly interrupted Denise. She smiled as Sharon slipped in beside her.

"Denise, so nice to see you again. Stephen, who else have you brought with you this time?" asked Sharon.

"Nice to see you also, Sharon," replied Denise.

"Next to me here, is my wife, Jennifer or Jenny. Next to her is John, Denise's husband. Jenny, John, this Sharon," said Stephen.

"Well, I'm glad to meet you. Now to begin. You will experience many pleasures here, but first I must let you know GOLD, is your safe word. Now..."

"Wait! What?" asked Jenny. She looked a little perturbed.

"Your safe word. If anything was to occur that you didn't like, just say that word and everything stops," said Sharon.

Denise sat there with a knowing smile on her lips.

"GOLD!" shouted Jenny glaring at Stephen.

Stephen groaned and dropped his head looking at the table in front of him. He shook his head looking up and over at Sharon.

"You might as well..."

"I understand Stephen. It was nice meeting you all," said Sharon sliding out of the booth and closing the curtain.

"Well?" asked Jenny glaring at her husband.

"Do you want to leave?" asked Stephen.

"Yes. John," said Jenny pushing him gently.

Nodding John got out his side, while Denise and Stephen got out her side of the booth. Stephen went to take Jenny's hand. She pulled away from him.

"Don't. Not until you explain what this place is and how often you come here," Jenny said her jaw tightly shut.

Stephen nodded as she watched John take his wife's hand. He turned to Denise who just shook her head a sad look on her face. Stephen led the way out of the building. Kevin was standing with the door open looking at Denise. She just nodded at him.

"Home, Kevin," she said kissing his cheek as she got in the limo.

"Yes, Denise," he said waiting until Stephen was in to close the door.

"Now," said Jenny sternly as the limo started to move.

"This place is where you, I come, to enjoy the pleasures of women who like to be dominated."

"What else?"

"They also enjoy BDSM."

"So, you hurt them?" asked Jenny.

"Yes."

"Do they ever hurt you?"

"They do," replied Stephen.

"But they don't leave marks?"

"The idea is to exert control, not to disfigure."

"I see."

"Should I have Kevin turn around?" asked Denise. "Oh, he won't listen to you when I'm in the car, Stephen."

Stephen grunted.

"No," said Jenny watching her husband. "So the man who is always in control likes to relinquish that control once in a while?"

"Yes."

"Well, we will have to work on our communication skills when we get home, New York home. I will be staying here for two weeks now though. And I will be working here. Yes, I will have Denise schedule me and another girl, not Denise when you are here. Denise while I'm with Stephen you won't have to pay me, but he will still be charged for two women."

Stephen gulped, looking a little confused. Denise patted him on his leg. He looked at her. She was smiling at him.

"See, I'm not the only one who doesn't like surprises," said Denise.

"I guess so," replied Stephen looking dejected.

"We can work something out, Jenny," replied Denise.

Chapter 69

Once back at the lodge, John opened the door then locked it back up again. Stephen was walking ahead of them all and up the stairs. Jenny just watched him as he opened his door and stood waiting.

"Tonight I will be spending with John and Denise. You will be sleeping alone, my dear, Stephen."

"But..."

"I don't care. You have upset me and this is your punishment. Clear?" said Jenny.

"Yes, dear." Stephen went to his room and closed the door.

"Uh, I should..."

"No, you shouldn't. Not tonight," interrupted Jenny as she entered Denise and John's room.

Sighing, Denise entered just behind her. John was last to enter and closed and locked the door. Jenny sighed as they all just relaxed. Things had been tense until just this minute. Jenny turned looking at Denise.

"Maybe a little later as long as you don't mind me staying with John," said Jenny.

"Either way will be fine as long as he doesn't cause any problems. I would hate to lose his business," said Denny sitting on the bed.

"He won't. He knows he fucked up. If he does bitch and moan, call me, I'll straighten him out, fast."

Denise nodded as she kicked off her heels. Jenny did the same. John was at his closet hanging up his suit. Jenny turned her back to Denise.

"Unzip me and I'll do you," said Jenny.

Denise unzipped Jenny's dress, then turned her back to Jenny. Both women just tossed their dress over the big comfy chair and smiled at each other. They then sat on the bed and removed their stockings and panties. They were both nude now and giggling as John climbed into bed behind them. Both women then moved across the bed so Denise was on one side of her husband as Jenny was on the other. John looked up at his wife, then up at Jenny. All three of them smiled.

Moving down the bed, Jenny took John's cock in her mouth and started to suck him slowly and gently. Denise kissed John tenderly. John, feeling a little overwhelmed, kisses his wife back gently. He shivered, pulling his mouth away from Denise's.

"Is this how you feel when two men are touching and kissing and licking you?" he asked.

"How is that, dear?"

"Overwhelmed?"

"Yes. Yes, that's the feeling. Overwhelmed. I love that feeling," replied Denise.

"Me too," quipped Jenny going back to sucking John's cock.

"I bet you're not used to feeling this way are you?" asked Denise.

"No. And it wasn't really pleasant to start, but now..."

John pulled his wife's lips to his hard. Denise kissed him back forcing her tongue into his mouth. John groaned as Denise sucked his tongue into her mouth. Jenny was sucking him hard and fast now. He was almost there when she stopped and climbed on top of him. She sat on his cock slamming her pussy down on him hard. John grunted. Jenny groaned loudly. Denise just kept kissing her adorable husband.

"I'm going to sit on your face now," said Denise pulling her lips away from his.

John just nodded as Denise moved so she was facing Jenny and lowered her wet, dripping, pussy to John's eager mouth. John groaned at her taste. Denise sighed with pleasure as he licked the flaps of her flower. Denise reached out and pulled Jenny's lips to hers. The two women moaned as their hot lips touched. Both of them started to play with the other's tits. Squeezing and pinching nipples and entire breasts. John was grunting from under Denise as she almost smothered him. Hips bucking up into Jenny, he was now fucking her. They were all very close. Very close to one of the biggest climaxes, they had ever had.

"Oh fuck," shouted Jenny bucking her hips wildly.

"Me too!" shouted Denise almost breaking John's nose as her hips bucked across his face.

John just yelled into Denise's pussy as he shot stream after stream of cum up into Jenny's pussy. Denise was first to move and she just collapsed to John's side. John gulped air when she did. He was still hard and Jenny was bouncing on him once again.

"Oh fuck!" she cried coming again.

"My turn," said Denise pushing Jenny off John gently.

Jenny fell forward so she was eye to eye with John. She smiled at him as he smiled at her. Then Denise was sliding down John's cock. She was tight as usual. John groaned as his cock stretched her so he would fit. Denise growled as he stretched her.

"Oh god, I love this feeling," she said.

"What feeling?" asked John.

"Of you stretching me out so nicely."

"Yeah, I loved that too," added Jenny.

Denise, now completely impaled on John's hard cock, started to jerk her hips to and fro. Her head tilted back as her eyes rolled up into her head. Her orgasm shot through her body as she crushed her clit against John's pelvic bone. Jenny just lay beside John kissing his face and watching Denise enjoy her husband's cock inside her body. For the next four hours the three just enjoyed each other. John was exhausted by the time he called it quits. Jenny and Denise nodded as he rolled to the edge of the bed and went to sleep.

"Are you tired?" asked Jenny softly.

"Not really. We could go to your room and..."

"No. I mean you can if you want, but I won't be seeing Stephen until he leaves tomorrow."

"Okay. Shower?"

"Yes."

Both women hurried to the bathroom for a final shower of the day.

Chapter 70

The next morning Denise was at the front desk downstairs bright and early. John setting down a plate of bacon and eggs with toast, startled her.

"Thank you, darling," she said smiling up at him.

"Your welcome. Jenny will be down in just a minute, she is dressing. I told her she could use one of your sundresses, is that okay?"

"Of course. Oh, here she comes now. Hi, Jen, you hungry?" asked Denise.

"No, John brought me breakfast in bed," she said smiling at John.

John just smiled back at her as he turned and went back upstairs. He was back down a little while later with Stephen in tow. Jenny was sitting at the desk with Denise. Neither of them moved to help Stephen. John came around taking the keycard from him and checking him out. His limo was waiting at the curb out front. He looked at his wife, clearing his throat. Nodding she rose and went to him. John handed her the keycard.

"So, you are staying?" asked Stephen.

"I said I was. You have a nice flight. Where are you off to now?" Jenny asked.

"Home. It will be lonely there without you."

"Probably."

Jenny pulled his lips to hers. They kissed for a few seconds. Jenny pulled away first and walked Stephen to the door. She waved at him one final time as he climbed into the limo. She stood there watching the limo pull away. When it disappeared, she lowered her head and started to sob. Denise was there immediately.

"This will be the first time," said Jenny.

"First time for what?"

"This is our first big row. Never, have I done anything like this before, to him."

"Oh my," said Denise. "We could get you to the airport..."

"No! He needs this lesson. Our marriage will survive. He will still be my number one man in my life and I will be his number one woman. I know he is with other women when he travels and that's fine with me. He knows I'm with other men besides him and that's fine with him."

"Okay, dear," replied Denise as they walked back to the desk. "We aren't expecting anyone else in until tomorrow. So there is no need to hang around here all day. John and Sally can handle things. Is there anywhere you want to go, anything you want to do?"

"Tell me what my duties will be when I'm working here," said Jenny smiling broadly.

"Okay, come on," replied Denise walking around the front desk.

The two sat back down at the desk behind the front desk. Denise pulled a folder out of a drawer and handed it to Jenny. It only had a couple of pages in it. Jenny smiled looking at Denise.

"Read what's inside. If you have any questions we'll talk," said Denise pulling another folder out. "This, my dear, is your application to be employed here. Read it, fill it out, sign it, and give it back to me. You don't have to list your past employers if you don't want to."

"Salary?"

"It's in the employment folder. Every one of our girls gets the same salary when they are working and only when they are working. It's a daily salary."

Jenny opened the employment folder and read, then her eyes got big as she looked up at Denise.

"Wow."

"That's what they all say until they read what they have to do. But as you already know, I won't expect you to frown when you read that," said Denise giggling.

Jenny giggled as she opened the folder that had what she would have to do and what was expected of her. There were also the do's and don'ts in there as well. And on the inside page of the folder in big, bold, red, letters was "NO DRUGS." She smiled at that looking up at Denise pointing at the page.

"Ah, well, one of our clients dared to bring drugs in here. When we, John and I, confronted the client he was so arrogant about it, that we eventually tossed his ass to the curb."

"What drug was it?" asked Jenny.

"None of your business."

"I suppose not. Sorry. Just curious.

Chapter 71

Jenny sat there reading as Denise went through the mail that had just been delivered. The first thing she opened was from Mr. Carlson. It was a nicely penned letter to her personally. She read it and smiled as she did. When she finished it, she folded it up and put it back in the envelope. She sat there holding it trying to decide if she should toss it in the bin, or just put it in a drawer. The next letter was for Carla from Carlson. She nodded putting up in the corner of the desk. She would give that to Carla on Monday when she was scheduled to work next.

"Okay, I think I got this. But you won't expect me to be his girl Friday will you?" asked Jenny.

"No, unless you want to be?"

"I don't know. I mean I've done shit like that for Stephen."

"It's just making reservation and such and if you accompany him to meetings taking notes," said Denise.

"I can do that."

"Do you know shorthand?"

"Yes. I might be a little rusty though."

"That's okay. You will have to transcribe it before he leaves though."

"So, it's not all fun and games?"

"Yes and no. I don't do the girl Friday thing. I am always a second woman for which I don't charge them. If I'm with Stephen, he doesn't really require someone to go to meetings with him so he is charged for my being with him."

"That's what I want."

"Then your salary will be cut in half," said Denise expecting push back.

"Hell, you don't have to pay me at all if all I have to do is fuck the guy."

Denise laughed. Jenny laughed.

"No we have to pay you something or you're not an employee and covered by an employment contract that doesn't mention the fun stuff," said Denise.

"Oh. Okay. Then half sounds good. I would hate to be the cause of you losing this place."

"You won't. It will be one of the execs doing something that he or now she shouldn't."

"Like what?" asked Jenny.

"Bringing drugs in here."

"Yikes! Who did that?"

"I'm not at liberty to say," said Denise opening the drawer and picking up Carlson's letter and handing it to Jenny.

Eyes wide, Jenny pulled the letter out of the envelope and read. As she read her eyes got wider and wider. When she finished she looked back at Denise folding the letter and putting it back in the envelope then handing it to Denise.

"Are you all right, dear?" asked Jenny.

"I'm fine, now." Denise droped the letter in the drawer and closed it, softly.

"Are you going to allow him back?"

"Eventually. You would probably like him he's tall, strong, fit, and knows what he is doing with a woman."

"Um... no. Not with what he did to you, dear."

"His loss."

"Do you have a list of execs and with their pictures?" asked Jenny.

"We do. It's on the computer here and only here."

"I see. Can anyone here use it?"

"John, me, Sally, and a couple of the other women. There are computers around so you can check who you will be with when next you work. You will be given a login and password. You will only see their name and when they will be in town and if they requested anything special."

"Like what?"

"Like a second coordinator," said Denise smiling at Jenny.

"Ah, yes, of course."

"So, I take it you would like to be an employee of the Echo Ridge B&B?"

"I would."

"Good. Now fill out these forms and sign them," said Denise handing a packet of papers to Jenny.

"Oh god, forms," moaned Jenny.

Both women laughed as Jenny pulled the forms from the packet and started to fill them out.

Chapter 72

Saturday and Sunday nights, Jenny slept with John and Denise. John was out of commission on Sunday, so the ladies just took care of each other. John enjoyed watching them roll around on the bed moaning and groaning. He couldn't get hard, yet he could enjoy what his wife was doing with Jenny. Monday morning came too quickly, yet, all three of them were ready to meet the day. Denise was downstairs at the front desk when a strange man entered the building.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" asked Denise smiling at him.

"Hello. I'm Liam Johnson. I believe you are expecting me?" Liam said.

"We are. I'm Denise Baxter co-owner of this place. My husband will be here shortly," said Denise pressing the button under the desk.

John was there in seconds a little out of breath.

"This is my husband John. John this is Liam, Stephen's architect."

"Well, very pleased to meet you, Liam. If you will flow me, I will show you where you can work in peace."

"That would be very nice. You wouldn't happen to have a cup of coffee laying around would you?" asked Liam.

"Denise?"

"I'll bring you a pot of coffee," said Denise leaving the men as she went to the cafeteria.

John led Liam to the lounge where they had put a desk and chairs for him to work. He smiled as he saw a couple of the women who were on standby, just in case. He looked at the desk. What he saw surprised him. Everything he would need, almost, was there. A sheaf of blueprints, a copy of the deed, and a lot of pencils. He smiled at that as he pulled his computer out of his briefcase. John smiled at him.

"Didn't know," he said grabbing the glass filled with pencils.

"No, leave them. Never know when one will come in handy or break the point off then need another," said Liam.

Denise came into the room with a cart. On it was a pot of coffee on warmer, with a cup and cream and sugar.

"Here, you go," she said putting the cart against the wall and plugging in the warmer.

The two girls smiled as they got up and came over to the cart.

"Ah, ah, you can walk to the cafeteria, ladies."

Frowning they left the room to get some coffee. Liam was now seated and turning on his computer and looking at the deed. He smiled as he pushed his computer off to the side.

"How do you take your coffee?" asked Denise.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'll get it," he said starting to get up.

"I have it poured, just sit there and tell me what you take in it," she said.

"Just black please."

Nodding Denise placed the cup in the upper left corner as Liam went back to work. Denise and John left, going back out to the front desk as Liam started looking through the blueprints. As he flipped the pages, he became quite excited at what he was seeing. When he saw the overview of the property as described in the deed, he let out a whoop. Denise and John were in front of the desk in seconds.