Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 05

Story Info
The final chapter of Echo Ridge B&B.
33.9k words
4.49
3.9k
8
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2018-2021 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Note: As this is the fifth and final part of this story, and it has been a while since part 4, if you haven't, you should read parts 1 - 4 or you might not understand what is going on. My apologies for taking so long but, other things have gotten in the way of continuing this story.

Echo Ridge Bed & Breakfast - Part 05

Chapter 61

Jen shivered as Denise kissed her, hard, on the lips, forcing her tongue into Jen's mouth. Denise shivered also, at what she had just experienced. Her vagina was still convulsing from so much stretching. Her orgasm had shot through her body like a thunderbolt. From her tingling pussy to her endorphin-excited brain, she was still feeling the euphoria of her orgasm. When Jen pulled her lips away, John was there, looking into her eyes. He stared at her with concern on his face.

"I'm fine, dear. If only your hands weren't so big," she whispered.

John smiled down at his wife, glad she was okay and glad she was enjoying herself. He had no idea what their life would be like without Echo Ridge. He had enjoyed fucking Jennifer this morning and he was enjoying watching his wife with her now. They were both so beautiful together, as well as an exquisite sight to his eyes. John marveled at how lucky he was to have Denise as his wife and life partner. He was also surprised at how well she took to the life of a Vixen or Hot Wife. He was so proud of her. So in love with her, his heart hurt as it beat in his chest. Oh god, he hoped it wasn't a heart attack.

"Now it's your turn," Denise smiled up at Jen.

"I actually wasn't finished with you. I only got my hand in you up to the knuckles. I was just about to get my entire hand inside you when you collapsed."

"Well, maybe later. Now I want to see how far I can get mine in you before you come like a herd of yaks in heat."

"Yuck, you couldn't come up with a better analogy?" asked Jen giggling.

"No. Sorry," replied Denise giggling, too. "Now lie down and spread your legs wide. My hand is just a little bigger than yours."

"But my pussy is a little more stretched out than yours."

"Wanna bet?" asked John.

Both women gasped, then giggled. Denise moved between Jenny's legs. She looked down at Jen's pussy licking her lips.

"I'm going to get you ready first," said Denise moving her mouth closer to Jen's sex.

Jenny moaned as she waited for Denise's mouth to consume her. When it did Jen let out a loud groan. John, even let out a slight groan as he watched his wife eat another woman's pussy. It wasn't the first time and he bet himself each time he witness this, he would groan just like this. Jenny was now bucking her hips against Denise's mouth... face. Denise was groaning into the pussy she was now sucking on making Jenny shriek in pleasure.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I think you have me warmed up dear," Jenny grunted, grinding her teeth as a great orgasm flashed through her body.

Still sucking on her clit, Denise pushed two fingers into Jen's cunt.

"Yes," Jen hissed.

Adding a third caused Jenny much pleasure. Hips bucking she growled deep in her throat, her right foot stomping on the mattress.

"Oh fuck, yes," she cried out.

Denise just smiled at her newfound friend pushing her fingers in and out of Jen's cunt. After a little while, Denise pulled her two fingers out enough to add a third. She was surprised at how easy it was to push all three into Jen. Jen groaned, moaned, and almost screamed as she thrashed on the mattress as Denise's three fingers assaulted her sex. Again, it didn't take long for Jen to get used to three of Denise's fingers and Dennie pulled her three out to add her pinky. When she shoved them back in she didn't try and make the four small, she shoved them in so they were wide as her hand could get. However, she did turn them as she pushed into Jen's cunt.

"Oh my god! Oh god. That feels so good. You're stretching me out so nicely," Jen yelled.

Denise leaned down and kissed her clit eliciting an unintelligible scream. Gently licking Jen's vulva, Denise pushed and pulled her four fingers from Jen slowly. Jen was now beyond coherence. Folding her thumb into her palm, Denise made her hand cone-shaped. Slowly, she pushed her entire hand into Jen. Jen's hips were now bucking quickly up and down. Denise was slowly pushing inside her. She had to stop when her last set of knuckles got to the entrance of Jen's body. Jen took a deep breath and just tried to relax.

"Okay, try now. Oh, god you are stretching me so good. Just don't tear me, please."

"I'll try not to do that to you. Shout Fire if it's too much for you," said Dennie.

"Okay. Slow and easy," replied Jen looking down into Denise's eyes.

Chapter 62

Denise watched Jenny's opening carefully. She was watching for tears inside of stretching. John dribbled a little lube onto Denise's hand as she pulled back a little. Then she pushed, slowly into Jen's body. That little bit of lube helped. Slowly as she could, Denise pushed, watching her hand slip inside of Jen's body. Jen was crying out in pleasure as her opening snapped around Denise's wrist. Dennie stopped to let Jen adjust to having a hand inside her body. Dennie slowly curled her hand into a fist. Jenny was shaking like a leaf in the wind as her orgasms shot through her body as such a large object invaded her body.

"Oh my god," Jen gasped. "Wait for a minute please?"

"Of course, dear," replied Denise holding her hand as still as possible.

Denise watched as Jennifer slowly relaxed. She was still hyper-excited, but her abdominal muscles were now relaxed. Looking up a Denise, Jen smiled.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," said Jen softly.

Denise was shocked, but she too was feeling a kind of love for Jenny. An almost romantic love, but not quite. John was just smiling at both women, as he knew his wife would fall in love with the lovely young lady she now had her fist stretching her out. He knew she might also fall in love with any number of men she would have sex with here at the lodge, yet he was as sure as tomorrow that she would never, ever leave him. Just as he would never leave her, no matter what she did here at the lodge. It was outside the lodge he would be bothered by what she did. Like when Steven took her to the BDSM, club.

"Okay, my dear, fuck my cunt with your fist," said Jen softly.

Nodding, Denise pushed her fist into Jen farther. Jen took a deep breath.

"Oh god, I thought you were all the way inside me already. Goddamn, that makes me feel so full. I can't wait to get my fist inside your pretty little cunt."

Denise groaned at her words pulling her hand away from the bottom of Jenny's cunt. She wasn't going to try and pull her fist out of her cunt, just move it back and forth inside her body. Jen grunted the next time Denise pushed her fist to the bottom of her cunt. Denise pulled away slowly. Jen was almost to the edge. Dennie slammed her fist into Jenny. Jenny screamed, hips bucking and jerking with her orgasm. Denise just smiled as she pushed and pulled her fist inside Jen's body. Jen continued to yell with her orgasms as they shot through her body.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, of fuck," Jen screamed over and over, as Denise pushed and pulled her hand to and fro inside Jen.

When Jen passed out, Denise smiled and slowly slipped her hand out of the woman she had come to adore. She didn't love her, she just adored her for who she was. A woman just like Denise herself. Randy and needing to get fucked as often as she could. Denny loved her husband very much and if he hadn't had a fantasy like this, she would have never opened up to having sex with others. A couple of minutes and Jen's eyes blinked open.

"Oh my, that was fantastic. My turn," Jen said sitting up and pushing Denise onto her back.

Denise laughed as Jen pushed. She was soon groaning as Jen was licking and sucking Denise's pussy. Her mind was going wild with the pleasure Jen was bringing her. Her hips started to buck, Jen pushed down on Denise's hips.

"No dear, try not to move until I'm in you all the way."

Once again, John was there with some lube.

"Keep an eye on her entrance for tearing, please," he said softly.

"I will. When I'm in her all the way, I want you to fuck me from behind."

"Okay. As long as I can see your fist inside of her."

"Deal, once I'm in her, I'll move to the side a little and you can slam your beautiful cock into my cunt!" said Jen excitedly.

"Okay. Now go slow and easy," replied John.

Nodding, Jen held her hand still for just a second. When she saw Denise's opening relax, she started forward a little at a time. Eventually, she had her thumb tucked into her palm as was slipping her entire hand into Denise's tight cunt.

"Holy fuck!" Denise shouted.

"Almost there dear," said Jen softly as she stopped pushing.

"Oh my god, your hand is stretching me all out of shape," cried Denise.

"No, I'm not. You should see what happens when you have kids," said Jen.

"I looking forward to having them, but they will have to knock me out."

"No, they won't. You'll do just fine."

Jen pushed a little more and popped into Denise's cunt. All Denise did was grunt at her intrusion. Jen then made a fist inside of Denise. Eyes wide, Denise yelled incomprehensible things at Jen. Leaning down John kissed his wife's lips. She moaned when he did.

"Ready to go to the moon, Denise?" asked Jen.

"Is that where you went, Jen?" asked Denise huffing and puffing with her excitement.

"No, it's just a phrase. Here we go."

Jen started to slowly, move her hand inside Denise. She didn't move it in and out, she instead twisted it from side to side.

"Whoa," screamed Denise as she shook wildly. "It feels like you are twisting my inside all up."

Jennifer stopped for just a second. When Denise nodded, she once again twisted her hand inside Denise's vagina. Denise shook and shivered as a very strong orgasm ripped through her body. John was beside her in an instant.

"Do you want this to stop?" he asked.

"No, no, please don't stop. Oh my fucking god!" Denise shouted.

Nodding, John, keeping an eye on his wife, moved behind Jennifer. She moaned when she felt his cock brush her ass. When he slipped into her wet, stretched-out pussy, she froze for just a second. The three of them moaned and groaned for the next half hour as each of them tried to bring the other off. Denise was the only one not involved as she was screaming her orgasms to both John and Jen. Denise passed out shortly after that. Jen slowly slipped her hand out of her friend. John shot his cum deep into Jennifer, another man's wife. Denise was just orgasming, when Stephen entering the room startled all three of them.

"Oh, I see we have been having some fun while I have been out working hard," Stephen quipped smiling at the three of them`. "I should have known when Denise wasn't at the front desk."

Jenny started laughing at her husband. Denise giggled. John just sat smiling as he rubbed Jenny's ass. Stephen scowled at each of them, then stripped out of his clothes, and hurried over to the bed. He kissed his wife, then Denise. John just looked at him shaking his head. They both laughed.

"I'm hungry," Jennifer said loudly.

"I just got here," replied Stephen.

"Tough. I want you to take me out to dinner. I promise to tell you all about my day. And we have some things to discuss about our life in the future."

"So, Denise isn't coming with us?" Stephen asked. "What stuff?"

"No. She and John have things to do. Now get dressed," Jen scolded as she gathered her clothes and went to the bathroom. "I'll tell you over dinner. Nothing bad, just some ideas I have."

"Well, shit," said Stephen following her.

Denise sat up, looking into her husband's eyes. John smiled at her as he looked back at her.

"Put something on so we can get to our room. You and I have a duty to perform for each other," said Denise.

Nodding John gathered his and Denise's clothes. They hurriedly dressed, slipped out of Stephen's room and into their own. They both stripped out of what little clothing they had put on and jumped into bed.

For the next half hour, they took each other back. John made Denise his and she made him hers. They were both exhausted but had some work to do downstairs and dinner to fix and eat.

Chapter 63

John and Denise were at the front desk when Stephen and Jenny returned. John called Sally to come up front to take the desk, while Denise went upstairs with Jenny and Stephen. When Sally go there, he told her at closing time to call him in Mister DeCarlo's room. Sally looked at him with wide eyes. John just winked at her.

"We also pleasure women now," he said softly.

Sally laughed at that and nodded. John went upstairs and found the door to DeCarlo's room open. He stepped inside and closed it behind him. When he entered he found the three of them just sitting around the table talking.

"Come over her dear," said Denise.

John went to the table and sat in the empty chair. He looked at Denise.

"Continue, Jen," said Denise.

"As I was saying dear," she said to her husband, "they have about an acre of land that they can build on here. Enough to add fifteen rooms. I was thinking that they could not only expand but add women execs to their client list. What do you think? Should I invest some of my money here?"

"Wow. I didn't know they were looking for investors?"

"They weren't until I mentioned it. Oh, did I mention I would be working here also?"

Stephen groaned, closing his eyes for a moment.

"How often?" he asked.

"Well, I would come down with you and work for a week or so, then fly home to take care of you there and if you are going elsewhere, I would fly here to work. I like the idea of working here. I do know not all execs are as careful of taking care of themselves and that would add a certain mystery to the adventure."

"I... uh... let me think about this. The investment part is easy. The answer to that is yes. It's the other part."

"Oh pooh, you old fart," said Jenny giggling.

"Fine. But I don't want you spending all your time down here. Clear?"

"Yes, dear. Although this could become addicting."

"Yes, I know," said Stephen smiling at Denise.

Jen swatted him on the arm.

"John, I have an architect on payroll, it won't cost you a thing. He could come down here and help survey the land and then draw up some plans."

"Ah... we want the addition to look and feel like the original. Nothing new, nothing fancy, just like the original," said Denise.

"Of course, that's why I love it here. It feels like home here."

"I just had to make that clear. Honey do we still have the plans and blueprints of the place Uncle Jim showed us?" asked Denise.

"We do. Would they be useful, Stephen?" asked John.

"They would, but don't send them to me, he can look at them when he is here. I would hate for them to get lost. He will scan them into his computer when he is here."

"Good. Good."

Jenny was smiling a mile wide.

"Now the only thing we have to do is decide how much each of us contributes. We'll have to wait until the plans are finished, but we can decide percentages," said Stephen.

"We will contribute 51%," said Denise.

John's eyes got wide yet he didn't dispute her.

"Well, then I guess we will contribute 49%," replied Stephen.

"What do you mean, we?" asked Jenny.

"I'm sorry dear, Jenny will contribute 49%. Agreed?"

"Yes," said Denise firmly.

"Now Jen, how much do you want a say in of the day-to-day here?" asked Stephen.

"None. I don't want to disrupt anything here. You say that John and Denise do a wonderful job here. Let's keep it that way," said Jenny.

"Are you sure?" asked Stephen looking at Jenny.

"I'm sure, dear. Why would I want to disrupt the day-to-day here?"

"I just thought you might want to get involved."

"Oh, I'll be involved all right, just not in the day-to-day stuff. I will want a say in what men work here as I'm sure Denise will also."

"Ah. Okay. Okay. Anything else?"

"When I come down here on business, I want John as my Man Friday for at least one night. The other I will choose from the other men here or Denise," Jenney said smiling wickedly at Denise.

"No, problem," replied Denise smiling just as wickedly as Jen was.

Both women cracked up laughing as Stephen and John chuckled along.

"Okay, okay. There are other things my wife and I have to discuss tonight," said Stephen. "But I will call my guy tomorrow and have him out her first thing Monday morning to get copies of the plans and blueprints of the lodge. He will stay at the Hyatt and cab it over here. You just have to provide him with a place to work," said Stephen.

"No problem," replied John.

"Then let's plan on getting together tomorrow when I get back from my meeting and we'll talk some more. Then we'll have some fun together," Stephen said getting up from the table.

Denise and John rose, as did Jenny. Stephen walked them to the door and said goodnight. John took Denise's hand in his and walked her downstairs to check on how Sally was doing.

"How're things?" asked John.

"Just fine. The last exec for the night just checked out. The rest are in and staying another night."

"Thank you. You can go home then. Here, I'll walk you to your car," said John.

Denise went behind the counter and checked everything to see who was showing up tomorrow. There was no one. The five execs upstairs were all checking out in the morning. Stephen was the only one staying until Saturday morning. Denise smiled. That meant she still might be able to have both men at once. She hoped so. John leaning on the counter startled her.

"What are you thinking about, dear?"

"Getting you up in bed. We locked up?"

"We are. Turn the light out and let's go," said John.

Chapter 64

John made love to Denise for a long, long time. She was so happy and excited about what he was doing to her insides. His cock was slipping in all the way. His pelvis mashed here clit between their pelvises. She was in a constant state of orgasm the entire time he made love to her. He also lasted a long time.

"You know I won't be able to come anymore. You and Jen cleaned me out this morning."

Denise shivered at the mention of this morning and what had gone on.

"That's okay. Anytime you want to stop, I've been coming since you enter my body," said Denise shivering with another orgasm.

"I can go for a bit longer," replied John, pushing into his wife nice and easy.

"Oh, god," whispered Denise. "Roll us over so I'm on top."

John pulled his wife down against him tight. He rolled to his right taking Denise with him. When they settled, Denise sat up, looking down at her handsome husband.

"I love you, John Baxter," said Denise softly.

"I love you more than you will ever know, Denise Baxter," replied John moaning.

Denise was now jerking her hips to and fro, flipping John's cock across her cervix. She moaned as it did. For the next half hour, Denise fucked her husband. Sometimes slow and easy, other times fast and hard. She was crying with pleasure as she did. John was just enjoying being coupled with his wife. Denise began to slow down until she was laying on her husband with him still inside her. She moaned.

"Good night, dear," she said yawning.

"Good night, sweetheart," replied John smiling as he closed his eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~

Later that night Denise felt herself rolling to her husband's side. She smiled, yet didn't really wake up. Then the alarm was ringing. She poked her head up, looking around. John was smiling down at her as he reached over her to turn the alarm off.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers