Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" asked Denise.

"Oh, sorry. It's just... well, it seems you own a lot more of the property that surrounds this establishment than you told Stephen."

"We do?" asked John.

"Yes indeed. You not only own this section right behind the building, but you own the land from the building to this road, here," Liam said putting a finger on the road that was about half a mile behind the lodge.

"No, that's owned by someone else... at least we thought it was."

"Who maintains your property?" asked Liam.

"There is a company that comes out once a week and cuts the grass, trims the hedges, that sort of thing."

"Do they also do the land beyond the fence?" asked Liam.

"They do."

"And this land to the east? Do they maintain that too?"

"Yes."

"And the land to the other side of the parking lot, here to the north?"

"Uh, yes."

"And this strip of land to the west between here and the road?"

"They do."

"You own all that," said Liam smiling up at Denise and John.

Both of them stood wide-eyed as they looked down at what was essentially a map of their property.

"Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle?" said John. "I wonder if my uncle knew this."

"Well, go call him, they are still in Brisbane until Tuesday," said Denise.

John turned on his heels and was out the door. Denise looked down at the drawings.

"There is also a set of plans for an expansion of this place to increase the rooms by twenty. That is the number you were talking about with Stephen I believe?"

"No, we were talking about fifteen."

"Well, another five won't add that much cost to the plan."

Denise pulled a chair over and sat down heavily. She scrubbed her face in her hands.

"What is it dear," said Jenny. "Oh, hello William."

"Missus De Carlo, what a pleasant surprise. And it's Liam, please.

"Of course, dear," said Jenny chuckling. "What have you done to upset Denise?"

"Nothing I swear," replied Liam.

"It's a good upset, Jen," said Denise.

"Huh?"

"We just found out we own a lot more land than we thought."

"Oh. That's good. You should be shouting with joy," said Jenny.

"I am inside. Unless John's uncle sold it off and didn't get the deed adjusted."

"Oh, that could be a problem."

"Actually, this deed is current. It's dated only a year ago. You have owned it that long, haven't you?" asked Liam.

"We have," said Denise wide-eyed and smiling.

John came rushing into the room, grabbed the deed, and started talking.

"Yes, it's only a year old. Thanks, Uncle Jim, and sorry for waking you. All right we'll keep you posted, yes kiss Aunt Linda for us. Bye." John walked to the nearest chair and collapsed.

"Another bit of news, dear. Liam says there are plans here for an additional twenty rooms. He said the cost shouldn't go up that much for the extra five rooms."

John dropped his cell phone to the floor and brought both hands up to his face. He started to, what to the women sounded like he, was crying. Denise got up and went to him. So did Jenny. Denise hugged him. Jenny knelt down and just leaned against him.

"I love you, dear," said Denise.

"And I love you," said John bringing his hand down, and started laughing.

Both women looked at him.

"Oh, yeah, Uncle Jim thought he told us about the land and the plans. It seems he forgot to tell us that. He thought we had finally looked at them and decided to expand."

Denise started to laugh also. Jenny just smiled at her two friends.

"So, Liam, I guess you have everything you need?" asked Jenny.

"All accept a series of photos of one of the rooms and the hallways."

"Do you do that or do I need to call a photograph?"

"No, I can do that," said Liam opening his briefcase and pulling out a camera.

Jenny just smiled at him as he rose and left the room. Denise was still hugging her husband who suddenly looked exhausted.

"Why don't you go up and take a nap?"

"Sounds like a good idea. Can I do that alone?" John asked.

"Yes. Go. Rest. Jenny and I will take care of everything else."

"Okay. I have I told you how much I love you?" asked John looking really tired.

"Yes. Every day and night," replied Denise walking him to the stairs.

John kissed his wife on the cheek before he climbed the stairs and went to their room. Jenny was right beside Denise.

"Is he going to be all right?" she asked looking concerned.

"He will. Now I can teach you what you need to know about checking in our arriving execs," said Denise heading to the front desk.

But first, they looked in on Liam. He was busy scanning all the plans into his computer.

"If you want, we can get those copied. There is a place right down the street that does things like that," Denise said.

"Yes, if you would. I will also..."

"They have a huge scanner at the place. I can have one of our limos take you. Just tell them to bill us, they have done a lot of work for us. Kevin, your driver is well known down there."

"Delightful. Thank you."

"Let me call Kevin. Then I'll call the copy place." Denise rushed off to the front desk.

Five minutes later Kevin was helping Liam into the limo with all the drawings. Denise smiled, as she stood at the front desk.

Chapter 73

"Now Jenny, we use a manual system for check-in, yet once he is up in the room we do log him in on the computer. The execs seem to like the old-time feel of a big book and if we could get away with it we would still be using actual keys. But technology has come to the hotel industry," said Denise showing Jen the big ledger book they had upfront.

Denise then took her through using the computer. Denise was hoping Jen would be another back up to the front desk for them when she was in town.

"Ah, here comes your first exec," said Denise pushing Jenny to the counter.

"Good morning, sir, how may I help you?" asked Jenny.

"Well... you're new here aren't you? Hi, Missus Baxter," the man said.

"I am. I just started today. May I have your name please?" Jenny asked even though it was displayed next to his picture on the computer screen behind the rise in the countertop.

"Of course, my dear. Kincaid Johnson, I have a reservation for a room for three nights," Kincaid said smiling at Jenny.

"Yes, I see it right here," said Jenny marking the space 'checked in' next to his name, she then looked at Denise.

Denise smiled at her, picked a keycard out of the pile, and punched in some numbers on the machine by the book. Denise slipped the card down the slot, looked at the results in the window on the machine, smiled, and handed the card to Kincaid.

"Tell him which room is his," Denise said to Jenny.

"Oh, yes, sorry. You will be in room 6, sir."

As Kincaid walked away, Denise picked up the phone and dialed. She listened then hung up.

"What was that about?" asked Jenny.

"When he leaves the desk, you call the room and let it ring once then hang up. That lets the girl in the room know that he's on his way up."

"Oh. Why?" asked Jenny.

"It seems you haven't read all the material I gave you. It's tradition. Look it up. Any questions and I'll be over at my desk."

"Ah, sorry," replied Jenny.

Two more execs checked in and Denise handled them as Jenny was deep in thought and reading material. After the two execs, the last for the day, Kevin and Liam came back with their arms full of rolls of blueprints. Denise smiled at Kevin as he went into the lounge with Liam. When Kevin came out, he went to the desk looking at Denise. She smiled at him, with a raised eyebrow.

"Any need for me to go to the airport?" he asked.

"No. Everyone that was checking in today is already here."

"Ah, so now I sit until someone wants to go somewhere?"

"Do you mind the sitting?" asked Denise concern on her face.

"Not really, it gives me a chance to do some reading."

"What are you reading now?" she asked smiling.

"A textbook on business admin. I'm going for my master's in business."

"Kevin, what other degrees do you hold?"

"I have a Ba in Business and a Masters in Engineering."

"What are you doing here? Driving a limo?" Denise hurried around the counter before he could answer her.

She grabbed his hand pulling him to the lounge. There were two women on the other side close to the windows.

"Sit. We have to talk," she said sitting across from Kevin. "Answer my questions, dear."

"Uh, working here affords me the chance to meet and talk with all kinds of people. And allows me the time to study to further myself."

"I see. Do you like working here?" asked Denise.

"I do."

"You two go find somewhere else to be," Denise said to the two women across the room.

They frowned but got up and left. Denise got up and closed the door to the lounge, locking it, Kevin jumped. Looked around, then relaxed as Liam was still here going over the blueprints.

"What, did you think..."

"No. Certainly not," said Kevin a blush rising up his face.

Denise giggled at him.

"Maybe later," she said making him blush even more. "Now though, I would like to tell you some things that you might have already surmised and ask you something. Do you really like driving for us?"

"I do. Especially, for you and John." Kevin smiled at her, his blush gone.

"I see. Okay, you might have surmised and maybe Liam told you what we are planning on doing..."

"He didn't, but the blueprints kind of gave it away."

"I see. Yes, you being an engineer you would know how to read a blueprint upside down and backward, wouldn't you?"

"I would, Denise. You are going to add that addition that James and Linda wanted to do?"

"We are. And we will also be accepting reservations from highly placed women execs."

"I see. That would be a real boon to business, wouldn't it?"

"It would, we hope. We will be offering the women the same services we offer to the men only the women will be provided with a man."

"I assumed that unless the woman would like a woman."

"There is that. Now, how would like to be one of the men who work here?"

Denise waited with bated breath watching Kevin as he thought about what she just asked him. He didn't answer right away, about which Denise was glad. He was thinking.

"What would my duties be?" he asked.

"Same as the women. You would be their guy Friday. You would make reservations for them set up meetings, etc., etc. You would also be available to them for comfort at night. The same as the women who work here."

"I see. Can I think about this? What would my schedule look like?"

"Good question. You would work three days and nights, then you would be off for three days and nights and weekends. So you should never be working more than three days a week."

"And the rest of the time is mine?" asked Kevin.

"Yes. Unless we ask you to be on call, like the two I chased out of here. If you are here, we pay you. Standard salary."

"About that," said Kevin.

Chapter 74

Denise smiled at Kevin. Nodding she rose gathering all the papers before her. She looked down at Kevin, nodded, and went to the door. Kevin got up and followed Denise down to the little office behind the desk. When they were both inside, Denise closed the door and sat down behind the desk. Kevin sat on the other side looking at Denise, questions in his eyes.

"This part of the conversation will never leave this room," said Denise writing on a scrap piece of paper.

Looking up, she passed the paper to Kevin. When he got a look at what was on the paper, his eyes opened wide. Real wide. His mouth dropped open as he looked up at Denise. She just nodded at him.

"All the girls get this?" asked Kevin.

"They do."

"Is this the weekly rate or..."

"That is the daily rate, figuring that you are here 24 hours a day."

"Oh. Then," Kevin paused looking up, "this is for..."

"Yes. Most of our execs are in town for 3 nights."

"I see. What else?" Kevin asked smiling.

"Stand up and take your clothes off."

"You do this to the girls?"

"Yes. Stand, disrobe," ordered Denise.

"Right," replied Kevin as he stood.

Denise sat back watching him. The few times she had hugged him, she felt he had the kind of body they would be looking for. As his clothes came off, she sighed. He was even better naked. As he stood in his boxers, Denise looked up at him.

"Well?" she said her eyebrows raised.

Kevin coughed, then slipped his boxers down his legs. When he stood back up, Denise was there in front of him. He gasped. She sighed as she looked at his cock as it pulsed in front of her. She reached out, then halted.

"May I touch you?" she asked still staring at his cock

"Yes," croaked Kevin.

They both sighed as Denise's hand wrapped around Kevin's now hard as steel cock. Denise moved her hand back and forth along its length. Kevin just stood there, shivering as she did. Denise sighed. Let go of him and went back to her chair.

"You can get dressed now," she said her voice gravelly.

"Don't you want..."

"NO! At least not now. Maybe later," Denise said clearing her throat.

"You haven't thought this through yet, have you?" asked Kevin as he finished dressing.

"Not really. But we want guys just like you. Smart, educated, and good-looking."

"I know several..."

"Not now. We haven't even broken ground yet. The project won't be finished for another year."

"I see."

Kevin was around the desk, in front of Denise. Reaching down, he pulled her up and into his arms. Her lips pressed against his. She sighed. He moaned. They hugged each other. As their lips parted there was a knock at the door.

"God you're so good at that," said Denise turning to open the door.

"You are too."

Jenny was standing there a big smile on her face. When she saw they were both dressed she frowned.

"Yes? What is it?" asked Denise.

"Lunch is ready," she said giggling.

"Good," growled Denise stepping out of the room.

She almost had to push Jenny before her. As Kevin stepped out, Denise closed the door.

"How much did John make?"

"They made enough for everyone. In the cafeteria," said Jenny hurrying toward the smell of food.

"Kevin you can join us if you wish."

"Thank you, Denise," he replied.

The cafeteria, filled with staff, a few of the girls whose execs were out and about without them, and John. Denise went to the empty chair next to John. Pulling a chair next to Jenny, Kevin sat. They passed the food around the circle of tables. After eating, everyone went back to what they were supposed to be doing.

"That's it!" said Denise.

"What's it?" asked John.

They were both at the front desk with Jenny. Kevin had gone back out to his limo to await a call.

"How we can do lunch and maybe even dinner."

"How?"

"Buffet Style."

"Ah. Yes. That might work for lunch. But dinner might be a problem."

"How?"

"Some of the execs don't get back until late."

"That's their tough luck, besides they are usually having dinner with their clients anyway."

"She's right," said Jenny.

"I know," said John. "We will have to..."

"Yes. We will. And we will be providing our staff with possibly two meals a day."

"I don't have any objections about that," said John smiling at Denise. "It's the quality of the food, sitting under heat lamps and such."

"I see your point."

"Well, we'll think about it. Now I have some things to check on," said John. "One last thought. We may have to make one or two rooms into conference rooms."

"Why?"

"We will be expanding our executive base. There may be times that two of them are here to meet each other."

"Well, they have their rooms. Surely they can do what they want without having to be supervised like children," replied Denise.

"You're right, of course. See you later dear." John was out from behind the desk and down the hall.

Denise watched her handsome husband disappear into the back of the lodge. Maybe they should be looking into updating the current equipment so John would have more free time to spend with her and to perform other duties as may be required.

Chapter 75

Denise and Jenny were lying in bed together as the lodge was full up with executives. Jenny had expressed an interest in being with an exec, but Denise had told her not until she knew the lodge and its rules backward and forwards. Hence, her lying next to Denise as they all, John included, tried to get to sleep. Denise sighed as Jenny cuddled up behind her.

"No, we, you and I have a lot to work on still," whispered Denise.

"Sorry. I know, I know. I promise I will endeavor to memorize everything tomorrow."

"Good, now go to sleep. We all have to be up early tomorrow," growled Denise.

They could both hear John snoring softly. Nodding, Jenny stayed where she was and closed her eyes. She dropped off to sleep quickly after that. Denise was still having a little trouble dropping off with Jenny's arm around her. She closed her eyes and started to count sheep as they jumped over the fence. It wasn't all that long before the darkness of sleep captured her.

* * * *

John was up before the alarm went off. He showered and dressed and stood waiting over the bed. When the alarm did go off, he smacked the two women on the ass.

"Time to get up," he said loudly.

Both women groaned. They looked at each other, then giggled. John would pay for the smacks on their asses. Later. Everyone was up and downstairs eating breakfast. When John walked in with Denise and Jenny on his arms, a gasp went around the cafeteria. Everyone knew whom Jenny belonged to. John just scowled, as he had seen Stephen do when he walked in with Denise on his arm. Both women just giggled as the execs there went back to their breakfast. Conversation was at a minimum while they ate. After breakfast, John went to do what he usually did and Denise took Jenny upfront to teach her about the check-in process.

That morning and later in the afternoon, they had executives checking in. Around six that evening, they were full. Denise spoke to Delores and Becky asking them if they could come to the lodge to discuss some proposed changes, they were planning to make. They both agreed. The two showed up early in the evening, just after the last exec checked in. This was the first time that Denise would be meeting them face to face. Denise and Jenny were still behind the desk when the two women came through the door. Denise just stared at them. They were beautiful. Jenny looked up when Denise gasped. Her mouth dropped open when she looked where Denise was staring. The two women giggled as they walked up to the desk.

"Well, you must be Denise," said one of the women. "I've seen your picture. Linda was always showing you off telling everyone how her nephew landed a beautiful young thing."

Denise blushed her mouth still hanging open. Jenny recovered first, pushing Denise's mouth closed. Denise shook her head to clear her mind of thoughts she wouldn't have had before taking over the B&B.

"I am Denise," she replied. "Now, who is who?"

"I'm Delores and this ugly thing next to me is Becky," Delores said giggling.

Becky smacked Delores on the ass for calling her ugly. Denise just smiled.

"Very pleased to meet you both," she said sticking out her hand.

Both Delores and Becky shook her hand then looked at Jenny.

"And this Jenny De Castro," said Denise.

Both women gasped, shook their heads, then extended their hands. Jenny shook each hand.

"So, you've met my husband?" asked Jenny.

Both Delores and Becky, nodded, seemingly dumbstruck.

"I know what goes on here, ladies, no need to be shy," said Jenny.

"Okay, okay, let's get down to business. If you will ladies, into the lounge please while I lock the doors and get John."

"Yes, yes, we would very much like to meet John," said Becky turning to go to the lounge.

Denise just knew tonight would be, not their usual night. As she was returning with John, they could hear peals of laughter from the lounge. The two women, Karen and Jenna were still here.