Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I figured that would happen and had two thoughts about it. First that it was a good thing that the woman would get to know her exec and be able to provide his needs better. Then I thought that might get in the way of their outside relationships and families. I was going to mention it to you, but then the expansion made me forget. Sorry," John replied.

"No need. It would have come to light even if Carla hadn't spiked my drink."

"Ah... yes, that."

"Does everyone know about that?" asked Denise.

"Well, all the girls seem to know about it. I spoke with them so they wouldn't spread the story around. Yet, it seems some others found out. Maybe Carlson blabbed."

"He was the bad guy, why would he blab about it?"

"I don't know. I'm going to lock up, why don't you go to the lounge and watch some TV for a little while."

Denise nodded at that idea. As she sat in the lounge watching TV she was asleep within ten minutes. John looked in on her then went to finish his work for the day.

Chapter 79

Two days later Denise, Jenny, and John, along with several other employees were getting the lounge ready for the party. Denise was all smiles as she helped set up. Jenny was also in a good mood. John, even though in a good mood, was a little frantic about how things were being set up. Denise loved him dearly, but he was sometimes a fussbudget, along with being a pinchpenny. She giggled as he straightened up the plates on the corner table.

Jenny was now standing in the doorway surveying the room. She was smiling as she watched John move around straightening things that were just fine. He was just like her husband, Stephen. She giggled as she watched him. She heard the door open. Turning she saw her husband come striding toward her. Turning she was in his arms and being kissed by him passionately. She kissed him back with even more passion. She couldn't wait to get him up in a room tonight to tell him about her two nights with George.

"So, how are things going?" asked Stephen looking into the room.

"Just fine. John, of course, being just like you is making those last-minute adjustments to everything that was just perfect, to begin with."

Stephen blushed as his wife called him on his being a fussbudget.

"Don't you tell anyone else about that," he scolded softly.

"Oh, I don't have to, Denise saw it right off, as have other people. All except John of course," replied Jenny giggling.

Stephen just groaned as he looked into his wife's eyes.

"So, did you have fun?" he asked simply.

"I did. And I still have a week to go," she said curtly.

Stephen groaned again. He pressed his lips against Jenny's softly.

"You'll have to tell me about it, tonight."

"Oh, I was planning to. You always make me cum so good when I tell you how good another man made me feel."

Stephen sighed this time. Then Denise was hugging him to her. She didn't try and kiss him, just hold him against her. Tonight she was John's and she had a story to tell him.

"Hey, Stephen how goes the war?" asked John extending his hand.

"It goes just fine, John. How are things with you?" asked Stephen taking John's offered hand.

"They could be better, but I have a song in my heart and a wonderful woman on my arm."

Denise and Jenny both sighed at what John said.

"That was kind of corny what's it?" asked John.

"It was really nice, dear. But yeah, it was corny. Sorry."

"Poor John, always trying though. Always, trying. And I for one love you for that," said Jenny.

"You know I love you, dear. Now, they will be starting to show up any minute. Let's get ready," said Denise heading for the front desk.

Jenny pulled away from Stephen she followed Denise. Stephen looked at John. He just shrugged his shoulders and went into the lounge to wait. Stephen shrugged also, following John into the lounge.

* * * *

Not ten minutes later the employees and their husbands started to show up. Denise and Jenny were there to greet them and guide them into the lounge. Some of the husbands hadn't been here at all. This would be their first time seeing where their wives worked. There would be a tour of the place later in the day. Once everyone was there, they locked the door. They weren't expecting any execs today. Delores and Becky were the last to show up. Becky handed Denise a slip of paper.

"Those are the men we put off 'til tomorrow. So expect them around noon. We couldn't get them to commit to any time later than that," said Becky.

"Noon will be fine. Only six?"

"The rest are arriving Monday morning or afternoon," replied Delores. "I see Stephen De Carlo is here, will he still be here on Monday?"

"No, he leaves tomorrow, sometime."

"And his wife?" asked Becky.

"She will be here for another week, working."

"Ah, I see," said Delores smiling. "It does get in your blood, doesn't it, dear?"

"It does. It takes a strong person to pull away when you need to," replied Denise.

Delores scrunched up her face as she remembered. Becky too remembered.

"Any time you two would like a night..."

"No. God no. Please don't tempt me, dear," groaned Delores.

The two women hurried away from Denise giggling as they went. Denise locked the door and went in to join the gabfest that would now take place.

Two hours later, John had dragged the podium over in front of the door. Along with a bulletin board. On it were the floor plans of not only the expansion but the entire place. There was also a small map of the entire property there. Everyone knew what the place looked like from the outside so there was no need to put the view up there as the expansion would be to the rear of the main house.

Chapter 80

"Okay, if I could have your attention please," Denise shouted.

Jenny was standing right next to her. Everyone looked up at Denise. They suddenly realized that there was something big about to happen.

"You're not leaving us?" asked Carla with a frantic look on her face.

"No, Carla, John, and I are not leaving. I would however like to introduce you all to our new partner and investor, Mrs. Jennifer De Carlo. She will be putting up almost half of the money for the expansion, which you can look at there on the bulletin board. Not now, Carla," Denise shouted the last.

"Now, to begin, we will be adding twenty rooms to the lodge."

Denise had to wait for a second as they all absorb that information.

"We will also be adding female executives to our clientele."

Again, Denise had to pause for them to settle down.

"We will also be hiring male Social Organizers."

Again, Denise let them talk and whisper among themselves.

"Of course, it will take a little more than a year to add the rooms. So, you won't be seeing any female execs wandering around, quite yet. Now by show of hands... never mind. You will be seeing quite a bit of Jenny around here in the future. And most of you know her husband Stephen De Carlo. No, he's isn't investing in the B&B. Just his wife is."

"What's the difference?" Lilly shouted.

Denise looked at Jenny. Jenny nodded, stepping in front of the podium as Denise moved aside.

"The difference is, it's my money. And while my husband has and might be in the future, making suggestions about Echo Ridge, I will only pass on those I think would make this wonderful place better. And so you know. Denise and John are still the majority shareholders of this wonderful place."

A sigh went around the room. Jenny smiled stepping back from the podium.

"Any other questions?" asked Denise.

"Will you be requiring us, us women, to cater to the women execs?" asked Heather.

"No. Not unless you want to. If you do, tell me later in private. And not today. Monday, although you have a year to think about it. Anymore?"

"I heard some big changes are coming?" asked Nancy.

Denise frowned at her shaking her head. She would have to spank Nancy later.

"Not really. Although, we have noticed..."

"Don't please," interrupted Nancy.

"You asked dear. Why?" asked Denise.

"Um..."

"Before you leave today, come see me, we'll talk in private, okay?" asked Denise.

"Okay. You know we all love it here. And I understand..."

"Later dear Nancy," said Denise. "Any more questions? Okay, if you think of one, come see me in private I will answer any question you have about the lodge and myself personally if you wish."

"That goes for me also," said Jenny.

"Okay, you can all come up and look at the plans and there is still a lot of food over in the far corner along with drinks. I hope you will continue to enjoy yourselves as the day progresses. Oh, one more thing. We break ground on the new addition in the spring. That's only four months away."

As Denise stepped back from the podium, Nancy was there looking up at her with sad eyes. Denise smiled at her nodding.

"Now?" asked Denise.

"Yes. Can I bring my husband too?"

"Of course, he is always welcome to stop by and talk."

Nancy turned and waved her husband over.

"Denise, I would like you to meet my husband Tony. It's really Anthony, but he likes Tony. Tony, this is my boss, Denise."

Denise took Tony's offered hand. They shook, gently.

"Well, nice to meet you, Tony. If you would both follow me," said Denise taking Nancy's hand and pulling her along.

It wasn't that she was reluctant, she was just a little scared. Denise led them to the office behind the desk. Once the door was closed, and the couple were seated Denise looked at Nancy.

"You're worried you won't be working here, aren't you?" asked Denise.

"Yes."

"Well, don't worry about that. You will have a job here as long as you want. There is one little caveat to that. If you ever spout rumors again..."

"I understand. I'm so sorry about that. It's just I heard that Jenny was the new investor that morning and it just came spilling out."

"Tony?" asked Denise.

"She told me all about what happened. She also told me about her forming an attachment to Mr. Nichols. Now that, I didn't mind as I know she is mine for the rest of our lives. I was concerned that it might hinder her job performance though."

"You seem like a levelheaded, smart, man. She is lucky to have you as her husband and the father of her children."

"Thank you, Denise."

"Now, Nancy... you will still see Mr. Nichols every once in a while. Just not as often as you have in the past. He is now back into the standard rotation, as will all our execs. No more requests for a specific woman, unless they have a damn good excuse. So, get used to seeing a new exec each time you come to work. This is how this place was meant to be run until my Aunt decided to grant requests for specific women."

"Your Aunt?"

"Yes, Linda is my aunt by marriage."

"Oh. Does everyone know that?" asked Nancy.

"I don't know. I thought they did. Keep it to yourself, dear. Please. Yes, Linda is John's aunt."

"I will. I love it here. What other place of employment lets you... well, no need, you already know what I was going to say as does my husband."

"I always like to hear you say it though," quipped Tony.

"Okay, is that all, young lady?" asked Denise.

"Yes, I just wanted to get the little mess I cause straightened out."

"Great. Why don't we get back to the party?"

"Good idea," said Nancy grabbing her husband's hand.

Chapter 81

The party ended around eight that night. There were no shenanigans, just good friends talking and eating and having a good time. The staff that usually cleaned up things like this were given the night off. Denise, Jenny, Stephen, and John cleaned everything out of the lounge and into the kitchen. The staff could start the dishwasher in the morning. Any leftover food went in the trash or had been carted off by employees.

It wasn't all that late when Denise and John finally settled down in their room. Denise cuddled back against her husband as she just enjoyed his arm around her. His other arm was under her neck, his strong muscles flexing under her. She was in heaven. John was also in heaven, just being with his wife was a godsend.

"What room did you put Stephen and Jenny?" asked John.

"Room 9, it won't be filled until later tomorrow."

"And if Stephen should want to spend another night?"

"He will have to head on over to the Hyatt. He didn't make a reservation this time." Denise giggled. "Now tell me about Storage B?"

John gulped then groaned.

"How did you find it?" he asked.

"Well, I was looking at those blueprints on the board and there was a Room 11 on them. I went looking for it and what I found was a door marked Storage B and my keycard wouldn't open it. Is that where you spend your days?" she asked.

"No... yes... no. In the morning, I go there to think. Maybe to enjoy what you have done for me. But, no, I don't spend all day there. Too many things to make sure are working."

"About that, we will include those things so you will have more time to take care of our female clients."

"You actually want me to be a gigolo?"

"I want you to enjoy yourself."

"I was doing that in Room 11."

"So, you would turn down a piece of sexy ass?"

"Not if it's yours."

"Good answer, but you know what I mean."

"How to put this. I will do whatever you want me to."

"Another good answer, but not what I asked."

"Yes."

"Okay, then you are off the hook, well all except for Jenny."

John groaned a the mention of Jenny.

"Ah, you won't turn that piece of ass down will you?"

"No, I have already had a taste of it, and besides she is almost as pretty and as good as you."

"Good answer. Just so you know, you can have any woman you want. Anytime you want."

Again, John groaned at what Denise told him.

"And just so you know, you can have any man or woman you want. Anytime you want them, as long as they are healthy and without disease."

It was Denise's turn to groan.

"You will have to show me Storage B tomorrow."

"I will."

"Then you will have to show Jenny."

"Oh god."

"And if it's what I think it is, it will go back to being Room 11. You understand and we will charge an extra premium to reserve that room.

"Yes, dear."

"Goodnight, honey."

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

* * * *

The next morning with Jenny at the front desk and Stephen on his way to LA, John took Denise to Room 11. Once inside, Denise gasped.

"We could be charging double for this room!" she almost yelled.

"We could, but do we need the money?" asked John.

Denise was stripping off her clothes as she filled the Jacuzzi tub. John just sighed as he too stripped down to the buff. It didn't take all that long for the tub to fill. While it did, Denise pulled John's lips to her while she grabbed his almost hard cock. John groaned as his wife's hand squeezed his manhood. His arms went around her, squeezing her beautiful ass. Each of them kept an eye on the tub and when it was ready they both climbed in.

"Oh, this is just right for two," said Denise.

John reached over her and pressed a button. The water jets came on. Denise groaned as they hit her in all the right spots. When an extra one came on hitting her pussy, she almost screamed in delight. Raising up, she let the stream go past her to hit John in the ball sack. He grunted but didn't complain.

"How many times have you cum in here remembering what I have done?" asked Denise.

"Every time."

Reaching down, she grabbed John's cock and lined it up with her pussy. She sat down on him. He groaned again, Denise grunted when the stream of warm water hit her clit again. The two of them were there. They both came hard and loudly. With just a slight move, Denise let the jet blast her insides, cleaning out her husband's deposit. She then stood up, letting things drain. John was up and stood behind her.

"I love you so much," he whispered in her ear.

"You'll never know how much I love you, my dear, sweet, husband."

John gasped at what Denise had just told him.

"Well, pull the plug, so you and Jenny will have a clean tub to come to," said Denise giggling.

John groaned as he dried off his wife. She then took the towel and dried him. Dressed and looking none the worse for wear they both appeared at the front desk. John went behind the desk, took Jenny's hand pulling her along with him.

"What?" she said.

"Just enjoy," said Denise.

She giggled as Jenny just let John pull her down the hall and up the stairs. Denise moved behind the desk and sat down.

Chapter 82

An hour later, Jenny came back to the front desk all smiles and wrinkled. She just came around the desk and picked up the phone. Dialing she was looking at Denise, smiling widely.

"Hello, Liam, Jenny. Listen carefully. On the plans you copied... yes, those plans," said Jenny rolling her eyes. "Look at Room 11. Got it? Good. I want two more of those in the addition. Fine. No just, replace three. Oh, really? Now, why didn't we see those? I see. Okay, then, never mind it looks like you have everything well in hand. Sorry to have bothered you. You're too, kind. Bye."

Jenny gently hung up the phone. She looked at Denise a curious frown on her face.

"We are going to have execs fighting over that room and the three others in the addition," said Jenny smiling at Denise. "And you didn't know that was there until yesterday?"

"I didn't. Now where on these plans are the new ones?" asked Denise pulling a set of plans out and spreading them out on the desk.

Jenny laughed as she went over and pointed them out. Denise just nodded as she started to laugh.

"John is changing the lock on that door so we can put it on our site. The ass was using that room almost every morning," said Denies not a bit of anger in her voice.

"Yes, he told me. What are we... are you going to charge for that room?" asked Jenny.

"I don't know, at least a third more. It still has a king-size bed and what all the others have, just there is that big, deep, tub, in the corner that everyone can have fun in."

"By the way, what do you charge per room here? Stephen wouldn't tell me when I asked a long time ago. He used the excuse 'business'.

"Well, now that you are an investor... we charge $749 a night plus tax."

"No wonder he didn't tell me."

"Now, if an exec wants two women, the price doubles. If he checks in on a Friday night and wants a woman, it doubles."

"$1500 a night?" croaked Jenny.

"Only a very few execs request a woman on the weekends."

"Has Stephen?"

"Um..."

"Spill it, Denise," said Jenny.

"Once. But we didn't charge him."

"Why not?"

"I was the woman," said Denise softly.

"Oh. I see. Well. When I'm working here, put me down as a free piece for use by anyone who wants me."

"Um... we will have to charge for you, you have to earn your keep," said Denise.

"Oh. Well, then you don't have to pay me for those nights," replied Jenny.

Denise gasped, then laughed. It would seem Jenny and her were like two peas in a pod. Both women calmed down. Jenny went back up to the counter while Denise looked over the plans she had spread out before her. She just hoped that this was a good idea.

"Hello." Denise heard Jenny say.

Looking up a woman was standing at the counter.

"How, can I help you," asked Jenny.

"Is Denise around?" asked the woman.

Denise got up, walked to the counter, and looked at the woman. She gasped as she recognized her.

"Jane?" asked Denise softly.

"Denise," gasped Jane. "Mom was right, you are very beautiful."

"And you look just as beautiful as your mother, dear. What..."

"Can we talk in private please?"

"Sure. Sure. Jenny, you have the desk."

"Jenny? Jenny De Carlo?" asked Jane.

"Yes, dear. What's the matter sweetie?" asked Jenny.

"Nothing. Mom asked me to stop by and talk to Denise, about the addition and some problems I'm having."

1...45678...10