Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, there came a day that one man, his shirt and hat adorned with union buttons, came wandering into the main house. Denise was at the counter. Jenny was at the deck behind the counter.

"I need to speak to the owner," the man said brusquely.

"I'm the owner," replied Denise.

"Right," the man laughed. "No, I want to talk to the real owner."

Denise looked at the man. He appeared to be angry. Denise picked up a handy talkie on the counter.

"Mike could you please come to reception, it appears one of your tradesmen has got himself lost."

"Be right there," came Mike's reply from the radio.

"No, I want to talk to the owners," the tradesman almost shouted.

"And I told you, I'm the owner. Who are you?"

"Well, I'm a union member and I have a complaint about there being non-union people working this site."

"I see. I was just asking for your name, but that will do. Mister Union Worker, this is a non-union site. The workers here do not have to be in a union in order to work here. And if you had read the contract I'm sure you sighed, you would know this."

Just then Mike came in the front door.

"Oh god. Wilson, why aren't you working?" shouted Mike.

"There are non-union people working here?" Wilson said.

"So what? This is not a union job. And if you had read your contract, you would know that. Now you have two choices, one, you get back to work and keep your mouth shut, or, two, you pack up and leave. Your choice."

"I'll have this job shut down so quick..."

"You won't. No one will join you. They all want to work. They all want to provide for their families. They don't care about your rhetoric."

"I'll have a picket line out front here so fast..."

"Not out front you won't," laughed Mike. "The property line is a mile away."

"Then we'll block access to the site..."

"And you will be in jail before noon," shouted Mike.

Another man showed up, shaking his head.

"Wilson!" he shouted.

"What?"

"Get out. I'll find another job for you."

"Boss, they aren't using union people..."

"I know. They laid it all out in the contract we all sighed. No trouble about using non-union people would be tolerated. But, I guess you didn't read your copy did you?"

"But..." stuttered Wilson.

"Go. Go pack up. Report to the office in the morning. Barb will find you another site to work."

"But..."

"No more. Pack up and leave or I will fire you. I'm not about to lose this contract because of your diehard union bullshit. Besides, you are no longer a union member. In case you haven't noticed, I quit taking your union dues out of your paychecks months ago. You haven't been a union member since last October."

"What?"

There was suddenly a huge black man standing in front of Wilson. His hand on Wilson's chest.

"Cable?" asked Wilson.

"No trouble, just leave. Everyone voted, even you. But I guess you didn't listen and didn't read what you were signing. Go pack your things. The guys are out there waiting to help you. Pack up and leave, quietly. Please," said Cable softly, yet his voice filled the room.

Denise stood there in awe of the man with the soft voice that filled the room. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. Jenny was suddenly by her side, her face filled with amazement.

"Cable..."

"Wilson, just go. We'll have a beer just like we do every Saturday. Okay?"

"Right." Wilson turned to Denise, shook his head, "I'm sorry, for causing a ruckus. I guess I just didn't understand..."

"No problem," said Denise absently as she couldn't take her eyes off of Cable.

The three men left. Denise heard Jenny sigh as she lost sight of Cable. Denise caught herself sighing as she too lost sight of the large handsome black man.

"Damn," said Jenny.

"He'll be here until the job is finished," said Denise absently.

Both women sighed again.

Chapter 87

The weeks passed quickly. The new addition went up in no time at all. Two stories of extra rooms and other things that the B&B could use. And the outside looked just like the rest of the house. Then there came the day that the two buildings became one. A crew was inside putting a door into the place that had been built for it so long ago. The other wall was knocked down to increase the size of the dining area. When the work was done you couldn't tell where the old building ended and the new one began. All the work, complete in a single day, and the mess cleaned and tidy by four in the afternoon.

"Cable, a minute, please," said Denise.

"Ma'am?" queried Cable a little confused.

"I was just wondering are you happy with what you do?" asked Denise.

"Yes, ma'am. Why do you ask?"

"Can you sit with me and talk for a few minutes?"

"I guess. Although this is a little unusual..."

"Well, this place is a little unusual, Cable," said Denise as she led him to the lounge.

In the lounge, Denise shooed out the two women who were on standby out of the room. Cable, like any man, watched them until they disappeared.

"What is this place?" he asked turning back to Denise.

"Sit," said Denise pointing to the couch where she was sitting.

"All right," said Cable looking around. "This sure is a beautiful place you have here. Is it a whore house?"

Denise laughed her eyes bright.

"No... well... no, not in the sense that you mean. This is a bed and breakfast... it's a hotel where the people are provided at room and breakfast in the morning. As of right now, most of our clients are men and we provide them with an executive assistant."

"Is that what you call them?" teased Cable.

"Even though the women all have sex with the men they are assigned to, there is no money that passes between them..."

"I wouldn't bet on that?" said Cable.

"Well, if they are caught doing that they are fired. I will not have prostitutes working here. Sluts, are okay, but no whores."

Cable's eyes widened at Denise's words.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" asked Cable.

"Well, the new addition you are helping us to build is so we can accommodate women executives. For that, we will need men. How far did you get in school?"

"Um..."

"High school?"

"Yes and some college."

"Good. Do you know how to type?"

"Yes."

"Good. Do you know shorthand?"

"No. What kind of work do you want from me?" asked Cable.

"I was just wondering if you would like a job as a woman's executive assistant? Knowing that you will have to stay with her at night and take care of any needs she may have. You would have to make appointments for her, cancel them if need be, and accompany her to meetings while she is in town. And then there will be the sex."

"So you want me to be a male whore?"

"Never a whore. We will pay you a salary and you will never, ever, accept money from the women you will be with. Not even tips. That could not only get you in trouble but us too."

"I see. And what does a position like this pay?"

Denise told him. Cable started coughing and pounding on his chest. His eyes remained wide with surprise. So, Denise told him again.

"Wow!" said Cable.

"Do you think you could do what we ask of you?" asked Denise.

"Everything but the shorthand."

"Well, with the advent of smartphones, hardly anyone uses shorthand anymore. Although it does come in handy where a recording of the conversation isn't wanted. But I'm sure we could get one of the girls to teach you. We will also provide you with full medical and dental. Now, the big question. Are you married?" asked Denise.

"No. I do have a steady girl."

"Will she mind you having sex with strange women when you are working?"

"I don't know. Um... I will... I will... really need to think about this."

"I understand. When you are finished for the day, could you come find me? I would like to talk to you some more about what else we offer," said Denise.

"Sure, I can spend some more time here. This is a really nice place."

"Good. I think you better get back to work then," said Denise.

"I had better."

Cable got up, looked down at Denise, smiled, and left the room. Denise sat there for a while trying to calm herself down. Soon she got up and went to do other things. Jenny just looked at her when she got back to the front desk.

"And?" asked Jenny softly.

"And what?"

"Never mind."

They both giggled as they went over all the things that they had to do in the coming year.

Chapter 88

At five sharp, Cable was standing at the front desk. Looking up, Denise smiled waving him back to where she was sitting. Cable cautiously came around the counter and sat in the chair opposite Denise.

"Well, have you thought about my offer?" asked Denise.

"I have. I really, have Miss Denise. I just don't know what my girl will think about what I would be doing."

"Well, that's exactly what a lot of our married EA's thought until they asked their husbands."

"And?" asked Cable.

"And they are working here with the full support of their husbands."

"Oh. Have any ever not..."

"No. Even those who didn't know beforehand what they were applying for.

"Huh?"

"You, see, we place an ad in the papers about once every two years. Just to have some outside blood so to speak. Most of our ladies come to us via colleges around the area where women who used to work here teach and pick those they think will be happy here and pass them on to us."

"Oh! Cool. And the ones from the ad?"

"We have two working here now from the last ad we placed. One is married the other isn't. Both are happy here, as are all our women employees."

"Oh."

"Okay, now for a big question. Do you think your girlfriend would like working here? Knowing what the salary is and everything?"

"Another thing I have been thinking about. I will have to think some more about both."

Denise stood. Cable stood. Denise came around the desk, took Cable's hand in hers, looked up into his eyes, smiled, and pressed her lips to his. Cable, surprised at first, almost jerked away but decided to kiss her back, just to see what would happen. Pulling back from Cable, Denise pulled him along behind her to a door marked Room 11. She swiped her key card and the locking mechanism click. They were both inside, with the door closed behind them in a flash. Denise was once again kissing Cable. When she pulled away, he looked into her eyes and saw the flames of passion.

"You are fast," he said.

"You have no idea."

"You are very beautiful..."

"Go. Go take a shower," demanded Denise.

Nodding, Cable went to the bathroom and stripped. He was in the shower and washing quickly. He didn't even test the water temperature. He just wanted to get back out to Denise. He wasn't the kind of guy to pass up a hot piece of ass. And it looked like neither was Denise. When he came out of the bathroom, Denise was laying across the bed, naked. Cable stopped midstride and gasped. Denise giggled. Cable shook his head and hurried to the bed and the beautiful woman lying across the mattress.

"Oh," said Denise softly when she caught sight of his manhood swinging between his legs. It was long, fat, and dark.

Cable sighed as he crawled up the bed to lay beside Denise. Denise pulled his lips to hers. He kissed her back passionately. His free hand roamed her lovely body. Denise gasped every time Cable gave her a squeeze here and a pinch there. All the while Denise was stroking his fat manhood. It was hard and getting harder as she stroked him.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard and fast," said Denise softly pulling Cables cock toward her cunt.

"Sure thing little lady," replied Cable slipping between her spread thighs.

"Fuck," groaned Denise as Cable's cock pressed against her pussy. "It's already wet. It has been the entire day. Now fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Cable pressed forward. His cock slipped right into Denise's tight cunt. Denise was almost screaming as Cable's thick cock stretched her. Her hips were jerking up and down as he pressed into her body. When he hit bottom, he pulled back and started to fuck her, hard. Denise was grunting with each thrust into her body Cable made. Cable was working hard to make the white women under him scream with pleasure. He didn't want to hurt her but she had told him to fuck her hard and fast.

Reaching up, Denise pulled Cable's lips down to hers. She was now having one orgasm after another on this man's wonderful cock. For the next fifteen minutes, Cable slammed into the soft, beautiful body beneath him.

"Don't you cum in me, I have a condom that should fit you," gasped Denise.

"I have one I know will fit," said Cable pulling out just before he was almost there.

He went to the bathroom got his clothes and pulled a metal packet from his pants pocket. He was now standing by the bed as he tore the packet open and took out the rubber disk inside. Denise grabbed the rubber from him and placed it on his cockhead, slowly rolling the condom down his shaft. Then she squeezed him, let go, and moved back to the middle of the bed, legs spread.

Nodding, Cable, climbed in right behind her. When he knelt between her spread legs, he looked down at the beautiful woman waiting to accept his hard cock into her body. He sighed as his cockhead pressed against her hot, wet, labia. Denise moaned at the touch of his rubber-clad cock. She really had enjoyed him naked but didn't know enough of his background to allow him to cum inside her. Cable pressed into Denise. They both groaned with delight.

"Fuck me any way you want," said Denise pulling Cable's lips to hers.

Cable kissed this woman he had just met not four hours ago. He kissed her hard as he started to fuck her hard. He was on a mission. He now wanted to make this woman scream. He wanted to make her cum so hard that her husband could feel him doing her. He also wanted to cum. For twenty minutes, he fucked Denise. He fucked her fast and hard. He fucked her slow and easy. He slammed into her body smashing her clit between their pelvis bones. That was when she screamed the loudest.

Denis was beside herself filled with so much pleasure she could hardly speak. Her cunt was gushing. Her head was spinning. The thought that she was fucking this man, a black man, who she had only met four hours ago, brought excitement and pleasure to her mind and body. Her cunt was sloshing as his cock slammed into her body. She was kissing his face, his neck, his chest as he fucked her.

Chapter 89

Cable pressed into Denise hard. He was grunting with each pulse of his cock. Denise could feel him fill the condom. His warmth spread throughout her abdomen. Denise was exhausted. She was satisfied but exhausted. Cable really looked exhausted. After a hard day of work, he had just made Denise come so hard and so much, he was just plain worn out. Denise pushed him to her side, propping herself up on her elbow. She looked down at Cable smiling. Leaning in she kissed him ardently. Pulling her lips from his, she looked at him.

"That was wonderful. Thank you very much," said Denise softly.

"Did I pass?" asked Cable smiling.

Smiling, Denise, looked down at him and laughed.

"You did, even before you fucked me."

"Will my girl have to pass a test like this?" asked Cable.

"Only if you want her too," replied Denise. "None of the girls have ever had to be tested as most were here when we took over the place. I didn't even think of testing the women we have hired since. You are the first. I have another that I'm thinking of hiring. I think I will test him too," said Denise. "And maybe we should test out some of the new hires, although I haven't had any complaints from any of the execs they were with."

"That is the true test, isn't it? If the execs are happy, then they are doing their job, aren't they?" asked Cable.

"You're right. Do you enjoy what you do for a living?" asked Denise.

"I do. I like working with my hands. I also like working with my dick," said Cable chuckling and smiling at Denise.

"All right, let's get cleaned up and you out of here. I'm sure you have things to do..."

"Actually, I don't. But..."

"Well, take your time in here then. The hot tub works and is very relaxing."

"So, you won't be staying?"

"Ah, no. Sorry. I have things to do. But stay as long as you wish," said Denise looking down at Cable with a question in her eyes.

"What?"

"Do you have another condom?" she asked.

"I do," he said reaching for Denise.

"No, you misunderstand. Not for me. While we were having such a wonderful time together, I noticed someone looking in on us. She just might want to try you out. She is our bigest investor..."

"That pretty little thing at the desk today?" asked Cable.

"Yes. Her name is Jenny. I think she would like to try you out."

"I'm game, send her up," said Cable.

Denise giggled as she climbed out of bed and began to get dressed.

"I will. And if she won't I will be back."

"I would love that too."

Downstairs, Denise found Jenny standing behind the counters. Even though they didn't have any execs coming in until Monday morning.

"Room 11, now, or never, ever complain about anything," said Denise.

"Really?" asked Jenny suddenly blushing.

"Yes, really. I saw you peek in on us, you snoop."

"Sorry, I just had to see."

"Well, are you going? I promised him you or me. Which is it going to be? He only has one condom left," said Denise.

"I'm going. Yikes. Oh god. Shit," said Jenny headed down the hall.

Strong arms wrapped around Denise from behind. She could smell her husband as he kissed her neck.

"Was he good?" John whispered in her ear.

"Yes. Now I need you to take me back hard and fast."

Denise was almost screaming as John scooped her up into his arms and carried her down the hall and up the stairs to their room. John spent the next hour taking his wife back. When they were finished, they just lay there, on their backs, looking into each other's eyes. Then there was a timid knock at their door. Giggling, Denise got up and opened the door for Jenny. She was naked, carrying her clothes. Denise swatted her on the ass.

"He's gone, I let him out just a second ago," said Jenny closing the door.

Denise grabbed her hand, pulling her to the bed. Jenny smiled as she caught sight of John. Denise put Jenny between John and her. The three of them cuddled up and went to sleep.

Chapter 90

Through the winter months, the insides of the new wing of Echo Ridge were finished. When everything had passed inspection, John and Denise had a party for all the workers who were on the project since the beginning. They were told to bring their significant others. Following the inspection, movers set up all the rooms with furniture ordered to match that which was already there. When it was finished, the new wing looked as if it had been there the entire time as the rest of the building. Denise and Jenny were thrilled with how it had turned out. John and Stephen were also impressed with how things had turned out all put together by their wives.

The party started at four in the afternoon after all the execs had left. The first to show up were John's Uncle Jim and Aunt Linda. How they had found out... well, John speculated that Delores had told them. Once Denise and John had taken the on a tour of the expansion, they all gathered in the new dining area. Linda was so excited by what had finally been done. Jim congratulated John for a job well done. John told him it was all Denise and a woman named Jennifer.

"Stephen's wife is your investor?" Jim said softly.

"I am James," came Jenny's voice from behind Jim.

Uncle Jim cringed as she spoke. Jenny laughed as she grabbed his shoulder and spun him around to face her. Jenny just looked him in the eyes.

"You have a problem with me investing in Denise and John's place?" asked Jenny.

"Uh, no, not when you put it like that. I keep forgetting this is no longer my place and I really have nothing to say about what goes on here," said Jim.