Echo Ridge B&B Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle Jim, I will always seek your counsel when I need help making decisions about this place," said John.

Linda came over to rescue her husband. She smiled at Jenny as she looked around.

"Where's Stephen?" Linda asked.

"His plane was delayed, he will be here later. Big thunderstorms in Miami," said Jenny hugging Linda.

Linda hugged her back. Jenny then turned to Jim. He was looking everywhere but at Jenny. Finally, Jenny pulled Jim into her arms and hugged him. His arms came up and hugged Jenny softly.

"You can hug us a little bit more than that James," said Jenny winking at Linda.

The air whooshed out of Jenny's lungs as Jim hugged her hard. She was giggling once she regained her breath. Linda was laughing.

"You always had a thing for her, didn't you, you letch," said Linda swatting her husband on the ass.

Jim let go of Jenny and turned to his wife. He pulled her into a hug to end all hugs. Linda was turning red when he let her go.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Linda shouted pulling Jim's lips to hers in a quick kiss.

More and more people started to arrive. Kevin walked in with a beautiful woman on his arm. Denise gasped as she saw her and hurried over to greet them. She just stood in front of Kevin. Kevin turned three shades darker as he coughed into his hand. The woman beside him just stood waiting. Denise did notice the wedding rings on her left hand. Looking up into Kevin's eyes, she smiled at him.

"Well, introduce me to your wife, Kevin," she said softly.

Kevin's wife giggled softly as she waited.

"Denise... Missus Carlson, may I introduce my beautiful and the love of my life, my wife Justine. Justine, this is Missus Carlson, one of the owners and my employer," said Kevin his face getting redder and redder as he spoke.

"I am very pleased to meet you, Justine. You are very beautiful. I hope Kevin tells you that, often," said Denise. She could sense John next to her. "Justine, this man beside me is my husband, John. And I'm Denise to everyone here."

"Thank you, Denise. Nice to meet you, John," giggled Justine stepping forward to hug Denise. "We will have a nice long talk later my dear Denise," whispered Justine.

"We, will, dear," whispered Denise.

"John," said Justine hugging him gently.

John, not knowing what to do, hugged her back all the time looking at Kevin trying to gauge his mood. He couldn't tell what it was. Stepping back as quick as he could, John smiled at Justine. She smiled up at him. Denise just giggled as she took her husband's hand and pulled him out of the way. More people were waiting to say hello. Kevin chuckled, Justine giggled as they both walked away. Jenny was there to greet them also.

The room, completely filled with employees and their significant others, was noisy. A band showed up after about an hour of everyone mingling and it got even noisier. Laughter filled the room as did bodies dancing together, some for the first time. Denise was dancing with the husband of one of the women who was an EA. The tap on her shoulder alerted her to someone wanting to cut in. Turning she saw Jenny, eyes bright with arousal, as she took the man away from Denise, Stephen stepped in to take Denise.

Denise gasped. Yet didn't miss a step when Stephen took over as her partner. Stephen didn't say a word, just held Denise gently. She could feel his hardness and had to believe it was Jenny that had started this. She didn't shy away, and yet, she didn't press herself against him. Then Stephen was the one tapped on the shoulder. Kevin stepped in taking Denise into his arms.

"Justine would like to talk to John and you privately," said Kevin.

"Will you be there?" asked Denise.

"Of course. After all, this is about me, even if I don't want it to be about me," said Kevin blushing.

Raising her hand, Denise caressed Kevin's face. He didn't shy away. Nodding, Denise took his hand and pulled him toward Justine and John.

"Let's go to a room," said Denise.

John gasped. Kevin almost choked.

"To talk you... Jesus is everything about sex with you guys," said Denise winking at Justine.

Justine started to laugh as Denise led Kevin down the hall toward the new wing. The first door they came to, Denise passed her master key over the lock and pushed the door open.

"Oh, my, I was hoping to get a look at the rooms," said Justine looking around in wonder.

Kevin groaned as Denise pushed him inside. John just followed his wife without a word.

"Well, everyone sit," said Denise. "It would seem someone has questions. Ask away."

Justine looked at Kevin. He just nodded at her.

"They won't bite unless you ask them to," he said to her.

Justine swatted Kevin's arm as she giggled softly.

"All right. All right, I guess I have the floor then."

"Wait a second dear," said Denise. "Why don't you tell us about yourself first as we, John and I, didn't know you existed until tonight."

Kevin took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. Justine elbowed him in the ribs gently. She took a deep breath, held it for a few seconds, then let it out slowly.

"Okay. Kevin and I are college sweethearts. We met freshmen year at... do you need to know the college?"

"No. Continue please," replied Denise.

"Anyway, since college, Kevin has held many jobs as have I. Currently, I am an executive assistant to a man, who is a pig. Not that I don't like him, but he likes me just a little too much for my tastes. The reason I don't quit is that what he pays me is well and above what other EA's are paid from my research. I also like what I do, except for his incessant passes. Which Kevin... well, let's just say I have to restrain Kevin from violence against my boss. Enough?" asked Justine.

"Enough. Now, questions?"

"Yes. The main one is what you are willing to pay someone for three days work a week. Kevin told me what would be expected, even about the sex. And from what he has told me about the clientele here, none of them are distasteful."

Denise just sat there looking at Justine a smile on her face. Justine suddenly realized that she hadn't asked a question.

Chapter 91

Smiling back at Denise, Justine took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

"Okay. Do you expect all of your EA's to have sex with the executives that stay here?"

"Yes," replied Denise.

"Okay, that's what Kevin told me. He then asked if I would like to work here," said Justine.

"And?" asked Denise.

"And I would like to apply to be one of your Social Coordinators," replied Justine shivering.

"How many men have you..."

"Four. But I'm willing to expand my horizons. Kevin has been a great teacher. I know the... well, that doesn't matter."

"I see. Kevin how do you feel about Justin's request?" asked Denise.

"I'm the one that suggested she might like to broaden her horizons, so to speak. I told her last night that I have always wanted to watch her with another man, I was just afraid of what she would think of me. I know I won't be able to watch her here, but I know there are places, places execs go to in this town, where they can watch and participate."

"Really?" asked John.

"We'll talk a later, John," said Kevin.

"Has Stephen taken you to a place like that, dear?" asked John.

"No."

"He hasn't, John. He doesn't seem to know where those places are. Even though some of the women he's with do."

"I'll need a list of those women, Kevin. Purely for health reasons, I assure you," said Denise.

"Of course."

"Justine, so you think you can handle not only yourself having to have sex..."

"Fuck!" said Justine.

"Okay, fuck, other men while you are employed here?"

"I don't know, but I'm willing to try. I want to... how... oh god since Kevin has told me what goes on here, I have been wet the entire time." Justine shivered, then cried out.

"You had an orgasm," said Denise.

Justine just nodded, keeping her mouth tightly shut as she squeezed her husband's hand. She shook violently. Then calmed down quickly.

"I have wanted to also watch my dear husband with another woman. He has refrained from taking any pleasure with the women here who have offered."

"Kevin?" asked Denise.

"Ma'am," he said. "Nothing ever happened."

"It's not you that I'm worried about. Who?"

"All the married women," said Kevin.

"Son of a bitch. I suppose they wanted you offsite so their husbands could watch?" asked Denise.

"Yes."

Justine shivered, shook, and cried out.

"Okay. If you are both serious, stand up and strip," demanded Denise.

Justine cried out as she stood, turning her back to Kevin. He unzipped her dress. Turning to face Denise and John, Justine let her dress slip down her naked body. Denise gasped at her beauty. John jerked, also gasping.

"Kevin?" asked Denise.

Nodding Kevin disrobed. He stood there his hard cock bobbing in front of him. His wife grabbed him. He sighed at her touch. John got up when Denise nudged him with her elbow. Taking Justine's hand, John led her to the middle of the room. Justine stood there looking into John's eyes. Kevin stood there watching his wife naked in front of a strange man. John reached up and cupped one of Justin's breasts. Her head went back, her eyes closed. She grabbed John's arm to steady herself. Nodding, John scooped her up into his arms. Justine clung to him shaking like a leaf.

"Kevin, don't," scolded Denise as he started to move toward his wife.

Kevin nodded watching his wife as she had one orgasm after another from just being naked in a strange man's arms. When a delicate hand wrapped around his manhood, Kevin came, hard. Denise sighed as she watched his semen squirt about six feet in front of him.

"Well, this room has been christened," said Denise sinking to her knees.

Kevin was so intent on watching his wife, he didn't even notice what Denise was doing or saying. That is until her mouth engulfed his dick. He came again. Denise just knelt there trying not to lose a drop. Kevin looked down at Denise for just a second, then he was back watching as John took his clothes off after laying Justine on the bed. She was splitting her attention between her naked husband and Denise and John. She finally decided to watch John, as he got naked. She gasped as his manhood came into view.

"He's no bigger than me," said Kevin.

"It's not about size, it's just different. It's not yours. It's someone she just met and here she is naked with him and his dick will be sliding into her body in just a few minutes," said Denise.

Kevin came again, his semen splashing all over Denise's face. She laughed as she stood up and stripped. Kevin, noticing the movement beside him glanced at Denise and gasped. Nodding she led him to the bed. They both stood there watching John devour Justine.

"Up on the bed, Kevin. Right beside your wife please, so you two can look into each other's eyes," said Denise.

Kevin moved onto the bed, lying next to his lovely wife. John climbed between Justine's legs which she had spread as wide as she could as her husband watched her be his slut. She shivered as John's cock touched her thigh.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted.

When John's lips pressed against her breast, she shook in orgasm again yet didn't utter a peep.

"You can scream if you want," said Kevin to his wife.

As John gently nipped her nipple, Justine screamed. Loudly. John lifted his head watching the women beneath him orgasm. Denise was now straddling Kevin's hips. He turned his head looking up at her. She smiled down at him.

"I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to keep fucking you even after you fill me with your cum. I'm going to fuck you for the rest of the night. Then I'm going to fuck your wife in the morning," said Denise smiling down at Kevin.

Justine moaned at her words. John moaned as he watched Denise line Kevin's cock up with her vagina. Kevin moaned. Denise slowly sat down on Kevin's dick. Justine's eyes were on his cock as it disappeared into Denise. She shook with orgasm as it did. Denise turned to John.

"Well?" she asked.

Nodding, John lined his cock up with Justine's entrance. She gasped at the feel of his dick touching her labia.

"Look, baby, he's going to fuck your wife," said Justine to her husband while watching John's dick slowly slip inside her body.

"Oh fuck," groaned Kevin. He was finally, seeing his wife's pussy, his pussy, penetrated by another man.

Slowly, John slipped into Justine. She was shaking and bucking her hips up to get him into her quicker. John took his time, knowing three people were watching him slip into her lovely body. John smiled, she felt good. She was wet. She was tight. And she was willing. More so than you would expect for a first-time romp with a stranger.

"God, you feel so good," John whispered into her ear.

"Oh fuck," Justine shouted when John finally hit bottom inside her.

Eyes rolled up into her head, Justine was jumping and bucking and shaking all at the same time.

"She's going to pass out," said Denise.

Justine was still, just as Denise said that. Kevin wanted to go to her. Denise just sat on him holding him in place.

"She'll be right back, ready, willing, and able to fuck the shit out of John," said Denise.

Chapter 92

Not even ten seconds later, Justine's eyes opened wide as she looked up at John. Her hips started to buck against him. She whimpered as her clit rubbed his pelvic bone. Kevin stretched over enough to kiss her cheek. She jerked at his touch. Her eyes widened as she saw him. She smiled, then passed out again. Denise giggled.

"She forgot all about you dear Kevin," said Denise giggling.

Kevin just groaned as he watched his wife. She was facing him this time and when she came to, she smiled at him. Her eyes opened wide. Her head slowly turned to look up at John. She coughed.

"Don't you dare," said Kevin.

Justine's head swiveled to look at her husband, eyes wide.

"Don't you dare pass out again," Kevin begged. "I want to see you enjoy yourself tonight. I want to see you get the living shit fucked out of you by someone other than me. I want you to watch me fuck and get fucked by this beautiful lady who is now impaled on my dick. You will enjoy yourself, my dear Justine!"

Justine nodded at her husband. Kevin nodded back. She was now calm enough to look up at John. She smiled at him.

"Fuck me!" she commanded.

Nodding, John smiled down at the lovely Justine and began to pound his cock into her body. She screamed her pleasure as his pelvis smashed her clit against her pelvis. Kevin was smiling as his wife enjoyed herself. He sighed in relief. He looked up at Denise.

"How long?" she asked.

"We have talked about this off and on since we graduated college five years ago. I told her I was willing to share her with other men. The first time she cried yelling at me that I didn't love her." Kevin just stopped talking as his wife screamed in pleasure again.

"Never mind, we'll talk later, my dear Kevin," said Denise moving her hips to and fro.

"Oh god," said Kevin looking up a Denise. "Kiss me, please. I so love your kisses."

Leaning down, Denise kissed Kevin hard. They both listened to Justine getting the crap fucked out of her by John. Kevin pulled his lips from Denise's. He looked over at his wife, she was looking at him, smiling.

"Are you enjoying her?" she asked.

"You know I am. Are you enjoying him?" asked Kevin.

"Oh god, yes. I'm so ashamed to admit that..."

"Don't! Don't you dare," said Kevin.

"I won't. But just be warned, this will not be the last time," replied Justine as John slammed into her again.

"Good," said Kevin as Justine screamed again.

Reaching up, Kevin pulled Denise's lips to his. He kissed her for a long time. He enjoyed her hips speeding up as he kissed her. She was now fucking herself on his dick. She was in orgasm. She pulled away from him so she could breathe. She continued to buck her hips on him. She was really enjoying Kevin, finally. She had wanted to do this to him since the first time she saw him. Yet, didn't know how he would react to anything more than a kiss from her.

"I'm coming!" yelled Kevin as he bucked up into Denise hard.

"Me to baby, me too," replied Denise as he shook in orgasm.

Then they heard John growl as he slammed into Justine one last time and howled to the ceiling. Justine had been coming the entire time John was inside her. She came even harder when she felt him fill her up with his seed.

"Oh fuck! I love this!" screamed Justine.

Kevin just smiled at his wife as he pulsed one last time inside Denise.

"Well, it looks like both of you will be working here. I'm glad," said Denise.

"We'll see," said Kevin.

"No, I can see it in your eyes and hers, you two will be regulars here."

Kevin pulled Denise's lips to his. She kissed him back. Tongues search out each other. Pulling away from Kevin, Denise looked over at John and Justine. They were kissing passionately. Denise sighed as she watched John. Kevin sighed as he watched Justine.

"Justine," said Denise.

When Justine was looking at Denise she point to her pussy and pulled up off of Kevin. His cum came streaming out of her. Justine sighed, she shook with an orgasm. Denise smiled at her.

"John pull your dick out of her so Kevin can see her all filled up by someone else."

Kevin moved so he could watch his wife's pussy as John removed his dick. Kevin groaned as he saw his wife's cunt gape. Then again when John's cum came rushing out of her. Reaching out, Kevin slipped two fingers into his wife and just slid them in and out of her messy pussy.

"Fuck her. Take her back, Kevin," said Denise lying back so John could crawl between her legs.

Nodding Kevin moved up between his wife's legs.

"No, not until I clean up," Justine groaned.

Kevin just pushed her back down growling at her. She stared up at him wide-eyed. Kevin was inside her body quickly. He started to fuck her hard and fast. Justine just lay there for the first few slams into her. Then she was fucking her husband back.

"Oh fuck, I feel so nasty," she yelled as her husband fucked her messy cunt.

"You are nasty. You are a nasty cheating wife now and I love you so much that I can't explain it to you," said Kevin.

Justine had come each time he called her nasty. She was going to love this lifestyle. She just hoped Kevin would. But from what he was whispering in her ear he would.

"I love you so much. I loved watching your nasty cunt getting fucked by John. I love you screaming your pleasure so anyone and everyone could hear you. I love fucking your nasty, messy, cunt. Oh god, I'm coming, in your nasty, cum filled, cunt," said Kevin.

John was taking back Denise, yet they were both watching Justine and Kevin with wide smiles on their faces. Justine finally came one last time as Kevin filled her nasty cunt with his cum. She collapsed under him. Kevin rolled off his wife to lay on his back sated, yet ready to go again. Then Denise was there, holding him gently. He looked over at Justine to see her kissing John ardently. Kevin was ready. He was ready to fuck Denise, then his wife for the rest of the night.

"No, I want to clean up," said Justine as John was slipping his hard cock into her.

"Too late dear," said John as he plunged into her creamy cunt. "I'm already in your nice creamy beautiful pussy."

Justine shivered at his words bucking her hips up against him as he fucked her pussy. Kevin was once again enjoying Denise. Even though she was filled with his and John's cum he was enjoying the feel of her pussy. It was nasty. He suddenly realized he liked nasty pussy. He was really going to like his wife's nasty pussy.

For the rest of the night, the two couples shared each other. Justine quit complaining about needing a shower and reveled in the nastiness of her cunt. Denise always did like her pussy full of cum when she fucked John. She didn't care if it was his or someone else's, she liked him to fuck her when she was nasty and sloppy. They all fell asleep sometime in the early morning.