Educating Marri Ch. 26

Story Info
Marri plays the domme and gets off.
3.6k words
4.4
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers

The next day was the final review before finals week. I did my best to pay attention but kept fighting down the unconscious urge to wipe the nonexistent cum from my face.

After Chuck left, I'd scrubbed and showered for what felt like forever. For some reason, he had made me feel dirtier than I had in a long time, not since that first night with Al. When I'd run through the sessions in my head, I remembered Cathy's bitter growl about a client named Chuck. "I hate that motherfucker," she'd said, and I was willing to bet my tuition money it was the same guy. Between his pompous attitude, singsong voice, hair pulling, face slapping, and degrading chanting, I was ready to jump on the Chuck-hating bandwagon myself.

But still, at least there hadn't been any lasting damage. I could sit in the chairs and be perfectly comfortable, and my face didn't have a single mark on it. If I could only stop wiping at my cheeks every few minutes, I'd be all set.

I really wasn't sure why it bothered me so much. After all, Chuck hadn't stayed more than five minutes once he'd reached climax so I'd been able to clean up quickly. And Andrew had even cum on my face a few times just because he liked how it looked.

Then I realized that was the problem. When Andrew had shot his load on me, he'd been essentially marking me. And now this guy, this client, this totally obnoxious, arrogant ass, had done the same thing. I was actually pretty pissed.

I forced myself to focus on my professor and my notes. Hell, I'd fucked and been fucked more times than I could count, been beaten, and left bruised and bloody. I'd given in to blackmail and played the part of a subservient little whore. In short, I'd worked too hard to fail now.

* * * * *

Once my last class was over, I skipped out on a study group with a few of my friends and headed out to the mall. I refused to let myself feel guilty. After all, other than a few hours the next night with Andrew, I'd be hitting the books all weekend.

I finally found a parking space and pushed my way through the throngs of last-minute shoppers, appalled to actually be one of them. I rode the escalator to the second floor and walked down to the jewelry store. I decided to go with something that would not only last but also make a statement about our relationship.

I had to special order Andrew's gift, mostly because I wanted it engraved, but the clerk swore up and down it would be ready by Wednesday at the absolute latest. I decided to take her word for it but made sure I got an extra copy of the order sheet so that if worse came to worst I could always at least show him what I'd intended to give him.

I also went into the large department store back on the mail floor. I picked up a small stocking and began choosing things to put in it. I got things that were cute and lighthearted, wanting him to enjoy opening each individual package and be able to relate something personal to each one.

I dug through the various bins until I was satisfied then made a final stop in the lingerie department. I was ready to go. I found the shortest line available and paid. It used up all of my extra money but it was worth it.

I went back out to my car feeling accomplished. I just hoped Andrew would genuinely like his presents. God knew enough thought went into them.

* * * * *

I got back to Torch with less than an hour to go before the clients started showing up. My outfit and props were already waiting for me when I got up to my room. I sighed when I opened up the garment bag.

It held a tight black latex corset, black garter with matching black stockings, black latex panties, and black spike-heeled boots. For props, I'd been given a riding crop, a heavy leather flogger, and a collar complete with leash. I tried to put it on but it was way too big and I decided to bring it downstairs with me to see if they had a smaller one.

"Marri, your client is here," Will informed me through the intercom.

I grabbed the collar and went down to the foyer. Will was standing next to one of the overstuffed chairs talking to the man I could only assume was my client. He smiled broadly at me and waved me over. I flashed the client a brief smile and held up the collar to Will, about to point out its size.

"Wonderful, Marri!" he exclaimed, beaming down at my client. "You brought the collar with you! See, Doug? I told you she was just what you were looking for."

Doug stood and took the collar out of my hand. Once again, I was about to ask for a new one but before I could say anything, he completely surprised me by fastening it around his own neck where it was a perfect fit. I looked at Will for some clarification, but he just kept on smiling.

"I'm ready, Mistress Marri," Doug murmured, looking down at the floor.

I felt my mouth drop open and closed it quickly. I looked at the leash in my hand briefly before looking back at Will, hoping my expression conveyed my displeasure.

"Now remember, Marri," Will began, still smiling but looking pointedly back at me, "Doug here likes a firm hand. Don't be gentle. And don't worry about leaving any marks. Anything short of drawing blood is perfectly fine."

I looked back at the leash before finally letting my eyes rest on my client. Doug was an average-sized man, only a few inches taller than me, with salt and pepper hair and mustache. His eyes were light blue and he kept them trained on the floor. I sighed quietly, resigned at playing to part of the domme. At least I knew I'd be in good shape for Andrew the next night.

I nodded at Will and he visibly relaxed. Apparently he'd half expected me to balk at this one. As tempting as it was, I knew it was out of the question. I could do this. How hard could it be? Hell, I didn't even have to fuck him if I didn't want to.

I squared my shoulders and snapped the leash onto Doug's collar. He stiffened at the sound but he also seemed to relax. He was surrendering himself to me and he liked it. I thought back to my previous sessions where I'd been the submissive and I knew the perfect way to start things off.

I gave the leash a hard yank downward, catching him off guard and bringing him to his knees. Since we were still in the foyer, I didn't want to do anything too humiliating. But he wanted to be the sub and I intended to let him.

"Come on," I demanded, starting for the stairs. I jerked the leash again and he immediately dropped onto all fours and began crawling after me. "Hurry up," I growled, quickening my pace.

I never looked back at Will but felt his eyes follow me up the stairs. I led Doug to the second floor and down the hallway to my room where I yanked him inside, nearly toppling him over from the sudden change in direction.

"Stay there," I instructed. He froze, still down on all fours, in the middle of the room. I kept my hand on the leash, stretching it to its maximum length, and locked the door, making sure I did it loudly enough for him to hear.

I went back and unclipped the leash. "Take off your clothes. Come on, right down to your skin. Hurry up."

He practically jumped to his feet and started pulling off his clothes as fast as he could. I circled him as he stripped, making sure I watched his face every time I passed in front of him.

Soon he was nude, his clothes dropped in an untidy pile on the floor. I circled him one more time and picked up the flogger from the table on my way by. I stopped when I was directly in front of him, holding it loosely at my side. He was still looking towards the floor but his eyes widened at the sight.

"Are you in your room?" I asked, my voice calm and conversational.

"What?" he asked, clearly confused.

In response, I flicked the flogger sharply, making it hit his bare stomach with a snap. He sucked in his breath and rolled his eyes shut, an expression of painful ecstasy on his face. I resumed my circling and walked around him twice before stopping in front of him again.

I repeated my question, this time making my voice hard and stern. "Are you in your room?"

"No, Mistress Marri."

"Whose room is it?"

"Yours, Mistress Marri."

"That's right. So why are you dumping your shit on the floor like you live here?"

"I'm sorry Mistress Marri."

"Get your sorry ass on the floor and pick it up! I want it all neatly folded on the chair. You have fifteen seconds. Get going!"

I watched, amused almost in spite of myself, as he scurried to fold his shirt and pants and then search for his boxers and socks. I was counting out loud, walking back and forth swinging the flogger. He shuffled to the chair on his knees and was putting his clothes in a neat pile on the seat.

"Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen. Okay, stop." He froze, turning into a virtual human statue with a shoe still in his hand. I'd purposefully counted quickly, determined to catch him in some kind of failure. "Drop that shoe."

It fell to the floor with a dull thud. He stared down at the carpet and I sat on the bed. I waited for a full minute before speaking again, letting the silence build his anticipation.

"Get up and stand in the middle of the room," I instructed.

"Yes, Mistress Marri."

He did as he was told and I was actually starting to get turned on from his total obedience. The realization that he would do whatever I told him hit me hard. I smiled to myself and rolled over onto my side, propping my head up with my hand and absently hitting the side of the mattress with the flogger.

"Lace your fingers together on the back of your head." Barely a second later, he was in position. "Close your eyes and keep them closed until I tell you otherwise." Again, he complied almost instantly. I was starting to enjoy this feeling of blatant power.

I got up and crossed over to him. I went around so I was facing his back and ran my hand lightly over his ass, giving the cheek a quick pinch. He stiffened in surprise and I clicked my tongue in disapproval.

"Did I say you could move?" I demanded.

"No, Mistress Marri," he murmured.

"Count."

I swung the flogger, making the tails smack into the white flesh of his ass. He gasped but managed to stay still. I smiled when I saw the pink lines and he said, "One, Mistress Marri."

I swung again, once again making him gasp and shudder. "Two, Mistress Marri."

Over and over I swung that leather flogger, making his ass turn a violent shade of red. He was no longer able to stay still. He was lurching forward and back with every blow, his leg muscles visibly shaking. His voice had become more of a grunt and his face was contorted with pain. But he still counted.

Finally, he gasped, "Thirty, Mistress Marri," and I threw the flogger aside. I walked around so I was in front of him. I watched as he took a few shuddering breaths, obviously waiting for another blow.

"Open your eyes and get on your hands and knees."

He did and I quickly snapped the leash back into place. I gave it a sharp tug and led him around the room in circles, going faster and faster with each circuit. He struggled to keep up with me and once he stumbled, I stopped and dropped the leash. I walked to the bed, shaking my head.

"Stand up," I ordered, making sure my voice was full of angry disappointment.

"Yes, Mistress Marri."

I sat on the edge of the bed, a sour expression on my face. "Look at me, you piece of shit."

He snapped his eyes up at me and squirmed under my gaze. I glared at him and said, "Who's in charge here?"

"You are, Mistress Marri."

"And if I want to lead you around like a show dog, you'll do it, won't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Marri."

"Then why did you fall?"

"I... I'm sorry, Mistress Marri," he stammered. "I lost my balance."

"Bring me the riding crop."

He rushed to get it from the table, but when he reached for it, I snapped, "Use your teeth."

He bent and caught it in his mouth. He hurried back to me and deposited it into my waiting hand. He was obviously excited, his cock hard. I reached over and grabbed it, making him gasp. I squeezed it and slapped the insides of his thighs lightly with the crop. "Open those legs."

He stretched them as far as he comfortably could, but I used the crop again. "Wider."

Now he was straining to stay upright, but to his credit he didn't move. I started sliding my hand up and down the shaft with slow, deliberate strokes. His dick grew even harder under my touch and I went even faster. He let out a low moan and closed his eyes.

A drop of precum escaped the tip and I gave his dick a hard squeeze, jerking it down. His eyes flew open and he looked down at me, confused and even a little ashamed. I squeezed his cock even harder, applying more and more pressure until he cried out softly and his legs began to tremble.

"You actually think I'm going to jerk you off?"

"No, Mistress Marri," he wheezed, pain contorting his face.

"Damned right I'm not." I stood and released him in one smooth motion. His knees threatened to buckle, but I cupped his balls and squeezed ever so gently, just enough to get his attention.

"Get on your knees and take of my panties. Now."

As soon as I took my hand away, he dropped immediately to the floor. He hurried to unhook the garters and carefully took hold of the waistband of the panties. He slowly slid them down my legs and I felt the air hit my bare pussy, making me realize just how wet I really was. Once they hit the floor, I stepped out of them and watched his face, an almost reverent expression replacing the one of apprehensive obedience.

I deliberately turned on my heel and walked back to the other side of the bed, feeling his eyes on my ass. I sat on the edge of the mattress and snapped my fingers. "Over here. On your hands and knees. Now."

I heard him hurry to obey and resisted the urge to look back at him. I couldn't appear interested. Doug wanted to serve Mistress Marri. And Mistress Marri wouldn't lower herself to show any desire for this clumsy, collared man.

Within seconds, he was next to my knee, still on all fours. His head was still tilted down towards the floor and his eyes were squeezed shut. I reached down and absently petted his hair, making him stiffen and suck in his breath. I only allowed him a few seconds of this affection, though, before I tightened my grip and jerked his head back, forcing him to face me.

His eyes were still tightly shut, but I gave his head a little shake and growled, "Look at me."

His eyelids fluttered open and he stared back at me. I spread my thighs wide, almost daring him to break the gaze, but once again to his credit, he didn't move. I gave his cheek a light slap and he gasped.

"You're going to lick my pussy," I informed him, my face still stern. "You're gonna lick my pussy and make me cum. Now, kneel between my legs and get started, but you keep your hands behind your back. You don't get to touch me."

I let go of his hair and laid back on the bed, keeping my eyes open and my feet hanging off the side. I closed my eyes and waited, knowing he'd be eating me out any second. I had no idea if he was even any good at it, but I was determined he would get me off, no matter how long it took.

To my total surprise and amazement, he was a fantastic pussy eater. His lips suckled me gently before holding me open to allow his tongue better access. He stabbed it into my snatch, fucking me with it and covering his face with my juices. He traced designs over my clit, making me moan softly and squirm despite my attempts to say still and disinterested. This was no shy, clumsy man anymore. He was highly skilled in the art of cunnilingus, and I knew that if he had a wife or a girlfriend, she was probably a very happy woman.

Round and round his tongue went, sucking my clit up into his mouth and back out again. He tongue fucked me until I was absolutely dripping, flooding his throat, and dragged his teeth over the most tender areas. It was all I could do not to cry out or thrash around on the bed. I managed to restrain myself to the occasional low moan or twitch.

Within minutes, much sooner than I'd ever anticipated, I was cumming, rocking my hips up to meet his mouth, my body stiffening almost against my will. The waves of orgasm ran through me faster and faster, making me cum again, and he kept on licking.

Finally, I grabbed his hair again and practically wrenched his head away from my muff. I sat up and pushed him backwards, knocking him off balance so that he landed smack on his bare ass. I was still breathing heavily and his cock was still hard, straining up and away from his body, a new drop of precum glistening.

"Stand up," I muttered.

"Yes, Mistress Marri," he said promptly, jumping to his feet, once again keeping his eyes on the floor.

I stood as well and strutted back over to the table. I looked back at him and knew exactly what I wanted to do next. "Get on the bed and bring me the riding crop. Carry it in your mouth and crawl across to me."

Of course, he did exactly as I'd told him. Within seconds, he'd deposited the abandoned crop into my waiting hand and was waiting patiently for his next instruction. I gripped it tightly in one hand and slapped the tip of it absently against the open palm of the other one, making sure he was watching. His cheeks flushed red and his dick twitched.

I moved closer to the bed and held the crop directly under his face. "Get on your knees. I want to watch you jerk off."

He immediately straightened up and grabbed his pole. He glanced at me for confirmation and I gave him a quick nod. "Go on."

He started tugging on it, moving his hand up and down the shaft in flawless rhythm. I watched intently, still slapping the crop into my palm. I let him go for about a minute in silence then said, "Stop."

He groaned but obeyed, letting go of his dick completely and dropping his hands back down to his sides. "Look at me," I ordered, and he lifted his head to meet my eyes.

"Spread your thighs so I can reach. And say thank you each time. Now, start jerking off again and don't stop til you cum."

He trembled slightly but said, "Yes, Mistress Marri." He grabbed his cock and resumed stroking, his knees spread wide. He closed his eyes and I debated briefly about having him watch but decided it didn't really matter.

Surprise was a wonderful thing.

I hit the inside of his thigh with the crop, making him cry out. "Thank you, Mistress Marri," he breathed, still tugging in that perfect rhythm.

I slapped the other thigh even harder, and once again he said, "Thank you, Mistress Marri," and kept on masturbating.

This went on for quite a while, the skin now hot and a deep shade of red from all of the hard slaps. His breath was ragged and shallow and each "thank you" sounded like a tortured groan, but his cock was ready to blow.

"Open your eyes," I demanded, knowing he'd be cumming any second. His eyes flew open and his jaw went slack.

I gave his thighs a final, stinging slap and he gasped, "Thank you, Mistress Marri." With that, he came, squirting all over the bed.

I let him come down from his orgasm then growled, "Get dressed and get out of here." He hurried to obey, moving quickly despite his obvious pain and discomfort. He yanked his clothes on and scurried to the door.

He put his hand on the knob and paused. He unhooked the collar and dropped it to the floor. He turned back to look at me, a grin on his face. "Thank you, Mistress Marri," he said then slipped out of the room.

MarriPetX
MarriPetX
120 Followers