All Comments on 'Educating The Boss' Wife Ch. 05'

by Nyissa

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bad sense of personal perspective

Each chapter is basically a repeat of the previous one. Yes they are told from different perspectives (husband, wife, guest) but their is no deep inner monologue to give them any basis to exist on its own. We need something to help us (the reader) understand how the content you wrote in the previous chapter mixes with the feelings and perspective change in the next chapter when the subject matter is exactly the same. Otherwise reading a chapter is like a visit to the department of redundancy department. (Yes I wrote that correctly).

Seriously just go read chapters 1,3,5 and you will see that 2 and 4 are expendable. Or just read 2,3,4 and you will see that 1 and 5 are expendable. And if 40% of what you wrote is expendable (twice over), then you have wasted 40% of your and your audience’s time.

NyissaNyissaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the "helpful" feedback - Anonymous

Ha ha, I sapped 40% of your life away and you're not getting it back.

But seriously, I tried something different. Did it work? Maybe, maybe not. Maybe I can't write from a guy's perspective, fair enough, I'm not one, but I gave it a go, and put my name to it. I appreciate it is not your cup of tea, and that is fine. You could have just left it at that, you could have not voted at all. So I find your "criticism" of my attempts to entertain myself and others a little spiteful and hurtful.

Give me feedback on the writing but don't tell me I have wasted my time and yours and don't patronise me with "I'm lucky I got that rating." It is not helpful to an author.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't know how this can get any hotter or kinkier. My cock is like a steel rod it's so hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNyissa@Nyissa
Warm, sincere, sensitive, passionate, understanding, intelligent, generous, human being. Not to mention a great fuck. @Nyissa4