Education of a Jezebel Pt. 01: Kindergarten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelley returned, carrying two mugs on a sliver tray with sugar and cream, put it on the coffee table. She'd put her blouse back on, but Andrew saw her bra to the side of the couch. She sat on the sofa, a foot and a half separating her from the man, and asked, "So, what do you do?"

He explained his boring job as a corporate salesman. "What do you do?" he asked.

"I work for a non-profit called OpenedDoors. Maybe you've heard of it?" Andrew shook his head. "We put on a big event every year where people can go into office buildings and such and look around, see the architecture. The firms that let us in get some pretty good publicity out of it. I'm the person that puts the tours together."

"You like it?" Andrew asked.

"I really do. Oh, it doesn't pay anything, but it's a nice tight operation, just my boss and an admin. We do have benefits, and the nice thing is when we're not busy it doesn't matter if we come into the office or not, I get all kinds of time off. When I was married if I wanted to take a weekend trip or anything, all I had to do was check my messages every so often."

"So you're getting a divorce?"

"Yeah, we split up about a month ago. He's much older than me, it just wasn't going to work out."

They began to talk about common things, she found out he played hockey in season, he discovered she was thinking about heading for the Virgin Islands come the winter. She didn't seem to mind as he nonchalantly moved a bit closer, put his hand on her neck, stroked it rousingly. From time to time he'd see the small spikes appear through the soft fabric of her blouse.

She leaned to him, initiating the kiss. Again she felt his lips approach hers hastily, a little too roughly. Within thirty seconds his hand was on her pants, then sneaking below the hem of her tunic, she kept kissing him as she felt his palm rise until it was clutching at her breast, grinding the nub. Once again she realized she was dry, uninvolved.

"Andrew, I just can't," she whispered into his ear. They pulled apart. "I want to, I don't know. I haven't been with anyone since my husband, please understand."

Churlishly, he answered, "Sure."

"I like you. Really, I do. I just need some time. Maybe we could do this again sometime?"

"Absolutely." He rose, not wanting to spend any more time on this chore, he figured he'd just continue to be disappointed. Kelley escorted him to the door, said, "Call me."

"Okay," and he walked out, drove home.

Both of them eventually went to bed, both of them thought about what might have been. They both masturbated, he once, she had three distinct and satisfying orgasms before she was calm enough to sleep.

Chapter 3

Mid-morning on Saturday, Kelley's phone lit up. "Hi, Sam, what's up?"

Her friend didn't pull any punches. "How'd it go last night? Mission accomplished?"

"No, not really." In a dejected voice, Kelley recounted the evening - how Andrew had been a little rough while they were making out, and that twice Kelley had pulled back from the brink, finally sending Andrew home with nothing to show for it.

"Was he pissed?" Sam asked.

"I don't think so. Just disappointed. Me too!"

"So, what are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know," Kelley despondently allowed. "I guess I'd be embarrassed to call him. And I don't know if the next time I'm going to be any better. Do you think I should just grit my teeth?"

"Hell, no! You're in charge here, not him. But, since you practically put out then pulled away, if you go on another date and don't let him in, he's going to think you're a cockteaser. So, figure it out - do you want to get laid, or do you want to drop him?"

"There's no chance he'll date me if I tell him I'm just interested in being friends?" Kelley considered.

"I wouldn't if I were him," Sam advised. "He had you naked..."

"... not all the way, just my top off."

"Well, okay, but you guys aren't in high school anymore. Plenty of fish in the sea, and all that. If you go on a date with him, and don't at least give him head, he'll figure that's all he's gonna get, and he won't be back."

Kelley knew her friend was right, she'd had so much experience, and concluded, "Yeah, I guess I've got to figure out what I want." She changed gears, "You want to go out tonight?"

"I've got a heavy date," Sam said, with a bit of a laugh. "This guy's been hot to date me for months, I've been keeping him on a little bit of a hook. I imagine tonight he'll find out if the wait was worth it."

For the rest of the day, Kelley puttered around the house, cleaning, reading a book, finding something in the fridge, watching TV. She was in bed quite early, even for her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Andrew's day wasn't much more exciting. He played golf with his roommate, Kurt, then watched a movie on the couch until Kurt came home around 10:30 with a bombshell. For a couple of hours he listened as bumps, groans and shrieks escaped through the walls. Kurt had always been luckier than Andrew was, sometimes that worked to Andrew's advantage as he was able to pick up the leftovers, other times it was like this.

On Sunday morning, Andrew's first thought was of Kelley the Unattainable. So, she'd not been with a man since her husband, huh? Maybe, just maybe if he was persistent he could get there. Yeah.

After showering and throwing barbs back and forth with Kurt, he picked up his phone. "Kelley, hi, it's Andrew," he said to her voicemail. "Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed myself Friday night. If you'd like to get together sometime, I'd be up for it."

Kelley couldn't take the call because at that moment she was reciting the Apostle's Creed during Worship Service. She'd woken up much too early that morning, a perfectly thrilling sex dream had aroused her. She'd been in some sort of a room and a man was feeling her body and was just about to enter her when her eyes opened. Being up at 5:50 wasn't something that happened to her often, as she brushed her teeth and hair a sense of consternation covered her, so she decided to head for her parish.

She'd been brought up in the Lutheran tradition, during the Luciano years she went most Sundays, lately she'd been slacking off a bit, going just once or twice a month. Today, she wondered yet again if sex outside of marriage was immoral. She knew plenty of the people her age in the pews had been active before marriage; somehow that didn't seem so bad, now that she was an adult. And if sex before you got married was okay, well, wasn't sex when you were no longer married okay, too? But it just didn't seem quite kosher, sitting in the pew. God was watching, she knew.

After Kelley had said hello to the aging Mrs. Tanent and shook the pastor's hand, she glanced at her phone and saw the missed call. Immediately, she hit the redial button. "Oh, hello, Andrew."

"I was wondering if you'd like brunch?"

"Today?"

"Yeah, it's Sunday, that's the normal day for brunch, isn't it?" He'd tried to make the retort funny, wasn't sure if it came off that way.

He endured a delay, it seemed an eternity although it was less than eight seconds. "Yeah, I guess so. Should I meet you someplace?"

"Why don't I pick you up?"

"Okay."

She was waiting for him in a wicker chair on her porch, dressed in a cute little sundress. He waited as she walked to the passenger side, sat and leaned to give him a little kiss. "I was surprised, I didn't think I'd ever see you again," she admitted.

"I liked talking to you, and I didn't want to leave on a bad note," he explained.

Over mimosas, muffins and frittatas, the conversation was lighter than the previous evening, Kelley was enjoying the company, wondered if Sam was wrong, maybe he could just be a friend. Over the meal he displayed a clownish sense of humor, he liked puns, something she didn't exactly hate. And, in a unflashy way he was sort of good looking.

"What would you like to do now?" he asked as they headed for the car after the meal. He was the survivor of many a date, he knew what you had to go through to get a girl's pants off, he was willing to suffer another art gallery or museum.

Kelley didn't want the date to end, she was enjoying the attention. "How about a walk through Egger's Trail?"

"Haven't heard of it. Is it near?"

"A couple of miles, up in Corsac Hills."

"Sounds okay."

She directed him to the park in a wooded valley, on the drive he caught glimpses of suntanned legs peeking out from the hem over her knees. At the park they walked through blooming trillium on a boardwalk, crossed a small bridge over the mountain stream. Kelley tripped on a root, Andrew caught her, their heads were close, it might have turned into a kiss but didn't. On a broad stretch of the trail, they held hands. Along the walk, Kelley felt her heart quicken, she could have used a sip of water.

When they arrived at Kelley's apartment, she offered, "I've got some margarita mix in the fridge, how about it."

They walked to the kitchen, she opened the back door for airflow and light, then made the drinks. Standing with her back to the sink, she drew him to her, they kissed. This time, being less drunk, Andrew was slower, smoother.

When they broke after a minute or so, Kelley licked her lips, looked into his eyes and said, "I want you to make love to me. Will you?" She'd made her decision, she wasn't quite sure if she was ready but she felt it was now or never.

He followed her through the living room to her bedroom, the chamber was gloomy with the dark oak paneling and heavy drapes. She had an expensive chest of drawers, but the bed was just twin size with a basic headboard, unexpected for a woman with some class, Andrew thought.

Kelley didn't beat around any bushes, she turned her back to him and asked him to unzip her. She pulled the dress over her shoulders, hung it on a closet hook, kicked her heels off. When she turned to him he saw the bra was a rather plain black, her panties were white and pink, just ordinary cotton.

He took her in his arms, they kissed again, she helped him pull the shirt off. She fumbled at his belt, realizing she wasn't used to this he unloosed it, unzipped, his jeans dropped to the floor. They fell to the bed, Andrew sort of on top of her, the licks and fondling commenced. Kelley wasn't exactly standoffish, but she was only docile, let Andrew drive the bus. Her nipples came to attention only after he'd sucked on them for a long minute, soon deflated after he moved to other areas.

He found that Kelley's hair down there wasn't exactly thick, the length had been trimmed, but the hairs grew wildly at the top, she hadn't shaved a clean line, between her legs it spread slovenly, he had to wade through it to touch the tunnel. Kelley spread her thighs for the onslaught, didn't object when he clambered between her legs to give her oral sex. As he licked down there, she seemed to accept it, he couldn't tell if she was getting hotter or not.

When he knelt beside her on the narrow bed and put her palm on his cock, she stroked it but didn't lean into him to let him put it in her mouth.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Sure."

"Okay."

Still on her back, she pulled his hand, he placed his knees inside hers. She held her arms open for him to fall into, using his hand he pointed the dick at her hole, pushed forward. It felt good to him, warm and tight, although it seemed a bit dry. Kelley raised her legs into the air and accepted him, her arms went around his neck and back.

It wouldn't be fair to say that Kelley had a dead ass, she tried to help him as he drove, but the rhythms of the couple were subtly off. Andrew wondered if she was anywhere close to an orgasm, her breathing stayed steady, but she used her left hand to pull his ass into her, let him do his thing. It wasn't a surprise to either of them that before three minutes were past he strongly spewed his seed into the woman. She held him as he came around, didn't stop him as he rolled off, quickly grabbed a tissue to wipe herself.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It was nice, just what I wanted. You were great." She grabbed a throw, covered her nakedness from his eyes.

"Did you come?"

"No. I was close, just couldn't get there. It was fine." It was a sermon she'd often given to her husband, a man who as the years passed had little interest in her satisfaction with the sex act.

They faced each other on the narrow mattress, kissed affectionately. "You're on the pill, aren't you?" he asked, much too late.

"I've got an implant, my lady doctor is on top of it."

They laid together, talking. When Andrew pulled down the cover to look at her boobs, tickle the nipples, she let him, rubbed his chest in return. When the green drinks were drained, Kelley got up from the bed to refresh them, putting a robe on to hide her nakedness.

When she got back Andrew complained, "I figured you for having a bigger bed."

"This one came from the guest bedroom at the house, I'm just going to use it for awhile and then let Luciano take it back. I put a really nice four poster canopy bed on order, it'll be a month or so until I get it. Queen size, anything bigger than that will never fit in this room."

Sometime later, still on the bed, talking about a movie she wanted to see, Andrew opened her robe, she didn't complain. He stroked her body, she closed her eyes as he massaged her lightly. When he touched the nipple he slightly heard a heavy breath, after he'd sucked on it and its twin he noticed it stayed firm and pointed. He let his finger slither through her fur, she opened her legs, let him play. He found the clit, well hidden in the fur and skin, again he felt her chuff as he played with it.

"You want me to suck you?" she proposed.

"Sure."

She crawled down the bed, took the sponge into her mouth without hesitation. She simply sucked, thrusting her mouth up and down until the tool reached a manageable firmness. Then she laid on her back again, Andrew regained his position over her, stuck it in again.

His sperm was still inside her, coating her crevice, the prick slid in easily. This time it seemed much better, Andrew wasn't quite as ready to explode, Kelley was more relaxed. The timing of the thrusts improved, Kelley used the soles of her feet to push her ass up and down. Eyes were open, they smiled at each other as they screwed, from time to time they'd kiss or Andrew would rearrange himself to lick a nipple.

Eventually, Kelley noticed the friction bringing a nice feeling to her gonads, a warmth. Oh, she knew she wasn't going to get there, but it was interesting nevertheless. She sensed her partner was getting closer, purposefully she hastened her breath and gave out a slow, quite loud groan. Not realizing she was faking, Andrew grew proud of his prowess, again he allowed himself to spew deep inside the box he was screwing.

After it was all over, after they had both visited the bathroom and dressed, Andrew asked if she'd like to go to dinner, or possibly order some delivery. "No, thanks, I've got some work I need to do tonight."

At the door he asked, "Mind if I call you?"

"I'd like it," she agreed, and meant it. As he drove away, Kelley hoped he would call, she thought she needed a boyfriend.

The next morning Kelley disappeared into Samantha's lair, she explained about Andrew picking her up on Sunday. With a smile she admitted, "We got the job done."

"So tell me girl, how was it?"

"Not that great," Kelley confessed, explained the dryness and the reluctance the first time, then how she'd faked her orgasm on the second go-round.

"Okay," Samantha decided, "we've got a lot of work to do..."

12