Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright Grandma," Effy said, laughing. "Guess we could sit by the fire in our slippers and talk about the old days."

"Cheeky bugger," Isha said. "As long as it's just in slippers."

"You won't want me just in my slippers when I'm old and saggy," Effy said.

"Good point," Isha said. "I'm not sure I will. Once you lose your looks you won't have much going for you."

"Oh you bitch," Effy said laughing.

"You took your time!" a voice said from the direction of the cottage. "Too busy giggling like schoolgirls."

It was an old woman, they guessed the one that had called them. She looked ancient to Effy, small and frail, but her eyes were bright and aware.

"Hi. I'm Effy," she introduced herself. "And this is Isha. I understand you have a problem."

"Not my problem," the old woman said. "I'm just reporting it. I imagined they would send someone..........well.....older."

"Yeah well," Effy said. "We're more than capable." She was getting fed up now with the comments about her age.

"We'll see," the old woman mumbled. "My name is Ethel. I wouldn't of bothered reporting it, but I'm fed up with seeing their stupid grinning faces."

"Who's?" Isha asked.

"The normals," she said. Waving her hand towards an old barn on the distant hill. "They go in there and come out with their stupid looks on their faces. Wandering around in their little dream land. It's enough to want to.........." Ethel stopped herself, realising who she was talking to. They might be young but they were still Hunters Guild.

Effy ignored the comment. Some sorcerers held animosity towards humans. They felt angry they had to hide in the shadows like rats, scared to show their powers. Ethel was one of these, 107 years of hiding her powers had made her bitter.

"Can you explain what you've seen please?" Isha said. She was losing patience already.

"There's something in that barn," she said. "I can feel it. Not only can I feel it, but I see the normals get drawn to it, not able to stop themselves from entering."

"Do they come out again?" Isha gasped.

"Oh yeah. They do," she answered. "But they're all groggy and confused. Big stupid smiles on their faces, but it's not right. There's definitely something dark in there."

"That makes people smile?" Effy asked. This was interesting, she thought.

"Oh yes," Ethel said. "Big stupid grins." Effy wondered how many times she could say stupid.

"Anything else you think will help us?" Isha asked.

"It draws you in," she said. "If you get too close you can feel it. You want to go in. I got to close once and before I knew it I was walking towards it. I managed to resist but it took all my strength. I guess the normals aren't strong enough."

"So be careful," Effy said. "Is that what you're trying to say."

"No. I'm just saying," Ethel said. "I don't care what happens. I've done my bit." She turned and walked back into her cottage.

Effy and Isha looked at each other and laughed.

"Let's go take a look then," Effy said. They headed down the hill to the large wooden barn. The old woman was right; you could feel the magic seeping out of it, drawing you in.

"We might need a glamour shield," Isha said. Waving her hands, a blue light shimmered over their skin before disappearing.

"Why do you think that," Effy asked.

"Something is bewitching those people, we need our heads clear," Isha said.

"Good point," Effy said.

They neared and entered the barn, the light was scarce, only a small window. Effy instantly spotted something big and writhing in the far corner, she moved nearer, on high alert.

"Something's there," she said.

"It can't be," Isha gasped, in reply, as their eyes adjusted to the gloom. "There hasn't been one for decades."

The demon waited, as for all it knew they were under its glamour. It was hard to wait, there were two young humans, it's excitement grew.

"It's a lust demon," Isha said. "A demon of pure desire, it feeds on the pleasure of others. Stay back."

"Sounds interesting," Effy said. "How do we catch it."

"I'm not sure we can," Isha said. "It looks pretty big." She wasn't wrong. The creature at the back of the barn had a large bulbous shaped head, about the size of a minibus. Out of it came various sizes and shapes of tentacles.

"It's hard to make out, but those tentacles look like cocks," Effy said.

The monster sensed something was up, why were they standing there talking. They should be coming to him.

"What does it do to people?" Effy asked, very intrigued.

"It lures you in and pleasures you," Isha said. "It knows what you like and does it to you, and then feeds off your energy. It won't kill you, just drain you, hoping you come back for more."

"Sounds a shame to.....Oh shit!" Effy said. The demon launched numerous tentacles at her. They had misjudged the distance, not realising the length of it's reach. She rolled sideways. Her knives out. A tentacle caught her left wrist and she sliced at it with her right knife, her hand arced downwards. It was too fast though and another tentacle grabbed her forearm. Isha screamed but Effy knew she could take care of herself.

"Mother fucker," Effy shouted, as more grabbed her ankles, lifting her up. The ones around her wrists squeezed tight, she cried out in pain, and she used magic to make the knives disappear, the grip loosened slightly.

"Don't fight it," Isha said. "Not now, it's too strong." She had been lifted up by the tentacles that had got her. Like Effy she had one around each wrist, and one on each ankle.

"What do we do then?" Effy asked.

"It'll get weaker," Isha said. "Just let it do its thing." Isha couldn't help but feel excited. She had read a lot about the demonic creature, she could still remember vividly the descriptions and pictures. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help herself.

Effy looked suspiciously at Isha. "And what thing would that be?" she asked.

"You'll see," she said. Effy could swear she was smirking.

It's grip was strong but tender, it was incredibly strong, lifting them easily off the floor and holding them steady. The tentacles holding them were dark red and smooth, these didn't look like cocks, Effy thought. "But they do," she mumbled as she looked up, three tentacles wriggled their way through the air towards them. Two heading for Effy and one for Isha. Following closely behind were lots of small vine-like tentacles.

"Why do I get two? Effy said, throwing a panicked look at Isha.

"It's your desire," Isha said, laughing.

As the two cock shaped tentacles reached Effy they slowed, and the ones holding her legs spread them further apart.

One of the tentacles headed for her mouth, the other touched her between the legs, pressing in between. The one by her face pressed against her lips and she fought it briefly, but it looked so big and tempting, throbbing and warm on her skin. She opened her mouth slightly and it pushed in.

Isha, who wasn't really inclined to giving blowjobs, watched Effy take it in, as the tentacle between her own legs pushed into her, her leather trousers pressing into her. She only thought briefly how hot it looked as Effy swallowed it in, and an extra penis tentacle was sent her way to suck on.

Effy gagged happily on the cock down her throat, it pulled out. The demon wanting to give her pleasure and not hurt her, or panic her. It knew exactly when to let her up for air. It slid back between her lips, slowly fucking her face.

Effy's slim petite body was stretched tight, her cloak hanging down. The small tentacles were hooking in the waistband of her shorts and starting to pull them down, the same was happening to her top. The demon was swift and dextrous, she was soon naked apart from her dark red leather boots.

Effy glanced Isha's way as a long moan escaped her lips. She was completely naked, and had just been entered by a penis tentacle. She had one in her mouth still and her moans, told Effy she was having fun.

Effy's moans filled the barn too as a cock pressed between her now naked thighs, it pressed against her pussy, the shaft rubbing against her, but not entering her, teasing and grinding. Her juices coated the shaft as her lips spread around it.

"Oh god," Effy moaned on the cock in her mouth. As the one between her legs moved quicker against her, the one in her mouth did the same, she knew it was going to cum and wanted it. It pushed deep into her mouth as it shot cum down her throat. She took it in eagerly, swallowing some, but it became too much, too much cum filling her mouth. She gagged and it ran out of her mouth, falling to the barn floor. It pulled out and hit her in the face and hair, an obscene amount of demon sperm. It felt amazing though, Effy thought.

She was still processing what had happened, when the cock between her legs pushed against her wet cunt, stretching her open. She moaned loudly as it forced her open and slid inside her. It felt big as it pushed deep and started to slowly fuck her.

Isha was groaning wildly as an orgasm neared, the two cocks working simultaneously on her mouth and cunt. The throbbing members hitting all the right spots. Small vines were teasing her nipples whilst one flicked at her clit.

Her slender body was stretched out in a star shape like Effy's, her soft brown skin glistening with sweat. She screamed as she orgasmed, her back arching, her flat stomach stretched by her ribs. She shook violently.

The cocks inside her erupted, her mouth filled quickly and the cock did what it had to Effy, exiting her and covering her face and breasts. The cock inside her still convulsing pussy filled her up, and then some. The pressure forced cum out of her, squeezing between her pussy lips and the shaft. It covered her inner thighs before splashing to the barn floor. It kept fucking her as she screamed in pleasure, her cunt squelching with each thrust.

She loved the feel of the cum inside her and on her. Her thoughts brought forth two more penis tentacles, that as she was fucked, sprayed her occasionally with cum.

Effy was having problems of her own, if you could call them problems. The cock inside her had ejaculated too, and she also had small teasing vines ticking various pleasure spots. The one on her clit had her nearing orgasm, but it was the one that was teasing her asshole that sent her over the edge. She couldn't see it, but it felt like a tongue as it lapped at her tight hole. It pushed inside her, wet and slimy, but it felt so good. It squirted something inside her and she orgasmed. She screamed in pleasure, her legs, shaking violently.

Her eyes closed and she didn't notice a new penis tentacle join the fun. She didn't see it as she was flipped over, cum running off her, and out of her.

It was a fight of stamina between the demon and the two young women now. The demon was getting tired and full, but Effy and Isha didn't seem to be tiring. Their young bodies were more than capable of taking what it was dishing out. It tried to stop but it couldn't, they were too tempting, too delicious.

Effy was now being held up in the air in the doggy position. She was still trembling, the penis inside her cunt still slowly fucking her. She cried out as the vine teasing her asshole was replaced with the larger harder tentacle, and groaned loudly as it pushed into her. Luckily it wasn't as big as the other cock shaped tentacles. The perfect size to penetrate her tight asshole.

Effy cried out in both pain and pleasure as it tried to force its way into her. The other tentacle had lubed her well, but her asshole was still quite new to anal and she tried to relax as it stretched her wider. Effy winced as her ring resisted and then groaned loudly as it gave way. The tentacle cock slid inside her. A cock now in every hole.

Isha watched this happen and found it incredibly hot, she orgasmed at the sight. She hadn't wanted anal before and still wasn't quite sure so the demon stayed away from her anal passage. It was enough to watch Effy, and she shook again with pleasure whilst the demon covered her in more cum, and again cumming inside her.

"Oh fuck," Effy groaned, as she was fucked in both her ass and pussy. The two cocks pushing deep inside her, pressing together with only her cavity wall keeping them apart.

She felt so full and content as pleasure pulsed through her slim body with every thrust. Her brown hair dangled down, wet and full of cum. She too had taken more loads of cum, it sloshed inside her.

The demon was weak now, its reserves full but tired from the exertion. Its grip was weakening and it was afraid. Afraid because these too were a danger. It couldn't carry on much longer.

The tentacles continued to fuck them. Another orgasm grew in both of them. Effy couldn't hold on any longer, even if she wanted too. Her body shook again as she orgasmed hard on the cocks inside her, squirting over the shaft in her cunt, her asshole contracting on the one up her ass. Her juices ran and mixed with the puddle of cum below her. Isha witnessed this and she joined her partner in her orgasm.

As they both reached climax again the demon could take no more. It would have to use the last of its diminished energy to defend itself.

As soon as it released its grip, and Effy dropped to the floor, it realised its fear was well founded. Even whilst cumming Effy was incredible.

Effy landed on her feet in a crouching position with amazing grace, she used a summoning incantation and her knives were in her hand, the blades instantly lighting the dim barn.

The demon shot out its tentacles, summoning the last of its strength to take Effy out.

Isha who had been dropped with less grace, landing with a thud in a puddle of cum, unsteadily got to her feet summoning her staff. She didn't really need it. She watched in astonishment at Effy's movements. Some tentacles tried to get round the back of Effy and Isha jumped forward, cracking them against the floor of the barn with her staff. She wasn't sure if Effy had needed the help though.

Effy spun and sliced with the grace of a ballet dancer as she cut her way through every tentacle that came her way. She used her magic to sense all around her, where the attacks were coming from, and moving the knives to cut through any that dared get close enough. The demon screamed in pain and rage.

Isha had never seen a fully trained Effy, she was formidable. It turned her on even more.

As cum dripped out of every orifice Effy sliced through the last tentacles. She walked towards the demon. She dropped her knives instantly and raised her hands, blue bolts sprang out of her hands, impact incantations pushing the demon against the wall at the back of the barn. She brought her hands together and unleashed a spell of such force that the demon's bulbous head exploded against the wooden wall.

She rubbed her hands together and turned to face Isha. They could hear bits of the demon dripping to the ground.

"Wow," Isha said. "You've got pretty good at that."

Effy looked Isha up and down. She was naked, dishevelled, and covered in cum, she smiled at her.

"What!" Isha said. Smiling back. She ached in all the right places.

"I wonder what Gavin would think of his Princess now," she said, laughing.

Isha laughed too. Effy didn't look any better. "Oh listen to the innocent Cumslut Avenger," she said.

"You bitch," Effy gasped, laughing. She jumped on Isha and wrestled her to the ground. Laughing together.

Even after what they had been through, they still had more for each other. They made love on the floor of the barn, naked, and covered in cum.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.


12