Ego Aside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally came with a scream and stepped back, resting her hand on my head. I gritted my teeth to the pain of the whip and the nearness of my orgasm, finally needing to ask aloud. I yelled over the whooshing sound, "Does it please my Madame if I come?"

"No Boy," was the response and the lips stopped sucking, the whip stop hitting and I was suddenly released from the kneeling rack. Someone stood me up and positioned me, then slowly pushed me forward. I felt my cock guided into a steaming pussy and then my hands were placed on the woman's back. I was sure it was Madame Linda. Marsha was behind me, guiding me and she swiftly removed the butt plug and replaced it with the strapon dildo hanging from her. Madame Linda confirmed the hot pussy was hers as she ordered me to fuck her hard, and I did. Marsha met my backward movement with a forward movement and Madame Linda pushed backward as I pounded into her. I could only imagine what I looked like as I was sandwiched between these two women. I held off from coming for a long time as I focused on Marsha driving into me and concentrated away from Madame Linda's sweet pussy. Finally, Linda gave a scream and came hard, her pussy clamping around my cock and milking it until I asked if it pleased her for me to come.


Again, the answer was "No," and I clenched my teeth to hold back. Marsha pulled out of me, and Madame slowly removed herself from my cock. "You may now come, Boy," Madame said as she moved my hand to my cock. With the shame of knowing I was masturbating in front of all these people, I pumped my raging cock until, like a volcano, I shot my come as strong as I had ever done before. The release was complete and I was in ecstasy. Marsha was ordered to remove my blindfold and I instinctively looked down to see Linda smiling up at me, her mouth dribbling my come, as she must have tried to catch it all. I was led to sit down and then to lie down as Madame Linda caressed me body and smiled at me.

"You did perfectly tonight, I am very proud of you." She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, and removed the training collar from my neck. She replaced it with a red leather and chain collar. I was proud to be hers, and was pleased that the ordeal was over. I was ordered to reinsert the tail plug and the night went on.

The rest of the night was mostly conversation and some slave swimming races in the pool. Marsha was finally allowed to masturbate to orgasm in the pool as everyone watched and applauded to her screams of ecstasy. Dame Alexandria had one of her male slaves brought from the barn and he wrestled in the pool with Master Dave's slave, similar to a scene in one of Ann Rice's books, the winner was the one to get his dick in the other man's ass. Master Dave was very proud that his slave was the victor. Eventually, the slaves were allowed the freedom to converse together as the Dom's went to the barn to watch Dame Alexandria train her new ones. Master Bill and his wife stayed with us, as they had many questions for Cliff, Marsha and me. I told them of this past week, and how it had started. I sensed they were considering both being subs to Mistress Mara and suggested they make guidelines first. I gave examples of how I was only allowed to have intercourse with Madame Linda and that there wasn't supposed to be any mouth kissing either. They seemed to think that was a good idea as I think they were concerned with remaining monogamous but still both wanted to be subs. I also said that I thought they could be switches and both play Dom and Sub sometimes and still have great fun with it. They seemed to like that idea.

Mistress White's two slaves were in the pool talking to Marsha as she motioned me to her. I swam over and they asked me about my work in the Psych field. I explained that I was merely a recreation therapist and not really licensed to do too much. "We are worried," the woman said, "That Mistress White isn't the right person to be dominating us." The man nodded and his wife continued. "She says she's bisexual but as you could see tonight, she obviously has issues with men."

The man cut in, "I was never really into the whole slave thing anyway, but will make any sacrifice to try to keep us together," he added as he gently caressed his wife's arm. She smiled at him and they both looked back at me.

"Do you think Mistress White will eventually be able to help us?" she asked.

"I have to be honest," I replied. "I think Mistress White has issues she needs to resolve before ever holding someone else's life or marriage in her hand. As much as you are slaves, there is supposed to be some enjoyment in it for you, even if it is nothing but pride in doing a good job. You aren't even getting that. Personally, I would run away from Mistress White as fast as I could. I just hope it doesn't discourage you from playing in the Bondage and Discipline arena. I fought against it and had to be pushed past the whole dominant male attitude but I have really enjoyed this week, although I think I'd like to be a dominant someday though, I'd be good at it" I added and winked at Marsha.

"Do you think your Madame would take us?" the woman asked.

"I don't think so," I replied. She and I are a couple and I think she took me through this week to bring us closer. You might want to talk to Mistress Mara, she seems to always take in new folks."

The woman seemed disappointed. "I am exploring my bisexual side too, and really find your Madame more attractive than Mistress Mara."

Marsha interjected here, "Mistress Mara doesn't get too physical with her slaves but often has them interact for her pleasure. She has several beautiful slaves that work for her in her restaurant that serve her during the week. I am sure she would pair you off with them. Don't discount the pleasures a bigger woman can bring you though," she added with a smile. "I don't consider myself bisexual but have learned how to please Mistress Mara and other women. I am proud of the job I do now," she concluded.

"I think Mistress Mara is very beautiful," I added, "in a traditional and voluptuous way that a thin woman can never achieve."

She nodded. "I think it stems to the magazines my father subscribed to. He had Playboys all around the house and I just naturally find those types of women more attractive because of it, but maybe you are right. How would we go about approaching Mistress Mara without Mistress White getting angry?" she asked thoughtfully.

"Well," I said, " I know Master Bill and his wife Alice are coming here on Sunday for Lunch to talk to her about getting her to help them. Maybe you can come at the same time."

The male slave spoke up, "We will still be in service to Mistress White through the weekend, but to be honest, the way she has been talking about sending me to the gay Master's, I get the impression she just wants to be rid of me."

"Let me go talk to my Madame and she can discuss it with Mistress Mara, they will know what to do," I said as I climbed from the pool, my tail dripping water as I ran off towards the barn.

As I approached I could see that Mistress White was whipping the slave with the training collar mercilessly as he was bound to the giant X. I knelt next to Madame and positioned myself around her leg as Jade had shown us.

"Oh," she exclaimed as I must have startled her. "Heheh," she chuckled, "That will take me some getting used to, what are you doing here slave?" she asked.

"May I speak to Madame privately?" I asked as respectfully as I could.

She strode around behind the barn and had me stand so we could talk. I told her what had been said at the pool. She confirmed that she and Mistress Mara had already discussed that Mistress White had some issues. They were going to deal with it and Cliff would be helping them. She asked me to go reassure them, send Cliff to Mistress Mara and then return to her, that she was going to need my help she was sure. I bowed and ran back towards the pool, she yelled after me that she loved the tail as I ran.

"She and Mistress Mara already have a plan," I told them as I knelt next to the pool edge to talk to them. They seemed relieved. "Slave Cliff," I yelled to him as he was talking to Slave Dick and trying to communicate with Jade. "Mistress Mara needs you right away." He thanked me and hurried off towards the barn, I excused myself and caught up with him.

I told him what I knew as we approached and he stopped and looked at me. "I will be the bait for her to lose control," he said. "I've done this before. When she finally starts to get dangerous, you will be sent to restrain her. I am glad it is you, my life may be in your hands," he said as we walked the rest of the way. He and I both knelt beside our Mistresses and his Mistress called to stop the current flogging. She commanded for the man to be removed, and for Cliff to be bound up there. Shockingly, he protested and Madame pushed me to help restrain him. Master Dave grabbed one of Cliff's arms, I grabbed the other, and we bound him to the big X and stepped back.

"Not that bitch," he yelled back at Mistress White and spat. "She wishes she had a dick and will take it out on me that she feels inferior without one," he yelled while struggling.

"How dare you!" Mistress White yelled as she stepped up to his back. She reached under his legs and grabbed his balls, pulling hard. "I don't need these feeble things to make me in charge. She was obviously drinking too much and wasn't very balanced as she started to step back. She fell on her ass in the dirt and stood up quickly. Cliff made a big show of laughing at what a klutz she was. She started swinging the cat-o-nine tails and missed on about half, then she threw it aside and grabbed up the cane rod. She hit Cliff 4 times before Madame tapped me on the head and said to go get her.

Mistress Mara yelled for her to stop, but she didn't. When she saw me coming she turned and swung her whole arm at me. I ducked under her arm and behind her, reaching up under her arm, across her chest to the side of her neck, applying pressure to the side of her neck so that she could only flail helplessly. Mistress Mara approached and snatched the rod from her hand.

"You are exactly the type of woman that shouldn't be doing this. You drink too much, you refuse to admit you are a lesbian and a resentful, man hating lesbian at that. You need to get some help. I am taking your slaves from you in retribution for the damage done to mine tonight. Dame Alexandria's Chauffer will drive you home and if I ever hear of you taking slaves again, I will personally see that you are stopped." Master Dave had released Cliff and he helped me carry her to the Limo. She shouted obscenities all the way. I had not seen the Chauffer before, but she was a gorgeous blonde in a uniform, resting on the hood of the car, watching the stars. She quickly opened the door and we tossed the angry woman inside. She spat at Cliff as we closed the door and we hurried back to the barn as the Limo sped away.

Cliff helped put all the slaves in stalls before the party moved back up to the Lanai. Mistress Mara took Mistress Whites ex-slaves as her own and had Cliff bind them in the spoon position for the remainder of the night in the floor of the lanai. The man's dick had grown hard quickly and lined up very close to his wife's pussy, but they were bound so tight around the hips, that he didn't have enough freedom of movement to do anything but drive them both wild, and they were. The Doms began to tire and as the night wore on, many decided to leave. Master Dave and his "Dick" left first and thanked everyone. He congratulated Mistress Mara on how well she handled Mistress White, as did others. Master Bill and slave Alice left, but I expected I'd see them again soon. Dame Alexandria's limo returned and she made Jade give everyone a goodnight kiss, including the slaves before they left. She would return the next day to play and retrieve her slaves stored in our barn. Mistress Mara was very gracious and gave kisses all around before she sent Marsha to release the two new slaves, and then help them to clean up the house and kitchen before going to the barn for the night. She gave me a pat on the head, leaned forward and whispered to me before she headed to bed in the guest room: "You did great, you were the best Slave here tonight." She kissed me on the cheek and headed off to bed, motioning Cliff to follow her.

Madame took me by the cock and led me to the bedroom. Once inside she ordered me to remove everything. "You have made me very proud and I want you to make love to me tonight, not as my slave, but as my boyfriend." She stripped and we embraced, tumbling to the bed. We made love for an hour until finally we were both spent, panting and snuggling. "Oh I've missed that," she said with a smile, "But you are still a slave and I need you to go check everyone in the barn, make sure they are all comfortable, especially poor Marsha.

I replied "Yes Madame" and headed off to the barn, wearing only my new collar. Dame Alexandria's slaves were all asleep already as I checked them. I threw blankets over each of them and gave one big blanket to the Mistress Mara's new couple.

"We want to thank you for your help," the man said.

"You may want to hold your thanks until you see how Mistress Mara treats you. She seems to know how to push people past their barriers and I am sure there will be times you will regret your decision," I said with a smile.

"We will be much happier I am sure," the woman said. They snuggled up together and I could tell they were quickly repairing their damaged relationship.

Marsha was waiting on me and she gave me a big hug as I entered her stall. Her collar was locked to a ring in the wall by a long chain so she had plenty of movement. She had her toga back on, but it was obvious she was cold. I handed her the blanket as she congratulated me. "It was a very fun party, the best yet," she said with a smile.

She seemed really happy, "Why are you so much happier than a few days ago" I asked.

"Because of how well you did, and because my training has changed now so that instead of denying me orgasms, they will test me to see how many they can give me. I'm sure I won't be happy about it after a bit, but I'm so glad I won't have to wear that belt anymore," she said as she wrapped the blanket around her and sat down on the pallet I had made for her from other blankets.

I sat down with her for a bit. "It became obvious to me tonight," I said thoughtfully, "That these people are really helping folks." She nodded. "It's like therapy, Dame Alexandria gets them off drugs or out of debt, as does Mistress Mara."

She nodded and thought for a minute. "How does this all help you?" she asked, cutting her eyes at me.

"I don't know completely," I said. "I mean, I'm more confident with my body, I've made some good friends," I nudged her with my shoulder and smiled, "and it has brought Linda and me closer. I think it also makes me understand better the plight of people that are subjugated to others for reasons other than consensual. I mean, we want to do this, we could leave if we wanted, but how many women or even men live their lives in submission to another person either emotionally of physically or both."

She nodded and motioned towards the next stall, the one that housed the new couple. She whispered "Or even them. She unknowingly subjugates him so that in fear of losing her, he endures things that are unnatural and possibly dangerous to him. He will do much better now, and they will have a chance now that Mistress Mara is in charge, but I really wonder if they are a good match," she finished with sadness in her voice.

"They will do fine," I said. "If nothing else, they will learn they aren't meant to be together and will go ahead and move on. It is a good thing." I finished.

"I have to go back to Madame Linda now," I said as I gave her a big hug. "Thanks for being a good friend tonight, I know I did as well as I did because you were there to help me."

"Then maybe you will help me in the future," she said flirtatiously as she winked at me. I smiled and lit some citronella candles before heading back to the house. I slipped into bed with Linda and she rolled to me, lying in the crook of my arm as she stroked my chest and quietly fell asleep.

Onward

The next day was a blur of cleaning and people coming and going. Mistress Mara actually sat me down and talked to me about this past week, how Linda knew I would appreciate this and how although it seemed non-consensual, it was really the right thing for me. I agreed. She thanked me for my help and asked what I wanted to do next. "I want to serve Madame Linda, and please her in anyway I can," I replied.

She laughed, "No silly, out of character now, what do you want."

I smiled, "To enjoy the summer without having to work too hard, to plan my upcoming new career and maybe, to learn to be a dominate."

"Good," she said. "Linda is not a fully dominant personality, she is a switch and for your relationship with her to work, you both will need to be able to play both roles at times. I will help her and you to know how and when to switch roles. It will make things a lot easier."

That was good, I was a more dominant personality anyway and having learned to be a slave, I thought I knew what a slave needed. Mistress Mara did some training on her new slaves at the farm and in the lanai and finally packed up the couple, as well as Cliff and Marsha, and they left for her house. Dame Alexandria worked her slaves over pretty good in the barn that morning and even had them run the circumference of the farm 2 times for their workout. That night Madame took me out to dinner. I wore jeans and a nice shirt, but had my cock strap on underneath. The restaurant we ate at was one of the ones owned by Mistress Mara so we didn't have to pay, and when ordered to, the waiter and waitress spanked each other in our quiet room of the old English style restaurant to entertain us.

The next day Mistress Mara had brunch at the farm. Marsha helped me serve it while Cliff serviced Mistress Mara orally. Madame Linda, Marsha, Cliff, and I lounged by the pool while Mistress Mara met with Master Bill and his wife, Alice at noon. Instead of becoming slaves to Mistress Mara and learning that way, as Madame Linda and I had, they were going to pay for lessons and see if Master Bill couldn't learn to be the Master his wife wanted him to be. I was later told that this is called topping from the bottom, but it was the most they were ready to commit to. Mistress Mara was confident they would eventually take the next step and learn in a more productive way. She had sent her two new slaves home for the rest of the weekend and expected them back at her place on Friday night. We all sat around the pool in silence, enjoying the sun for the next hour until Mistress Mara commanded everyone to kiss goodbye, and was escorted by Cliff and Marsha to her car.

The rest of that summer consisted of me serving Madame Linda mostly, but her serving me too some. Mistress Mara was there often as were her slaves. I learned a lot and had some great adventures. When the summer approached an end, we went to another play party. This one was in Miami at Dame Alexandria's mansion. It was amazing and this time, I was in charge. Linda served me very well and we had a great time. Mistress Mara's new slaves had progressed very well and she had spent a lot time with them at the farm, getting them into shape and preparing them for the party. Everyone applauded how her married couple was forced to try to make each other come, without coming themselves. They worked themselves into a frenzy of arms and legs, lips and lust.

Master Bill and his wife went to this party too, only this time, they had switched roles like Linda and I had. Mistress Alice was very skilled at the whole indifference thing, not showing that she even noticed her slave half the time, but that humiliated him in just the way he needed.