Eleanor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just need... I need to do this, on my terms. Just once, and then...never again. I can never do this again.

She moved as if in a trace, eyes on his glistening shaft, on its bulging ridge, his shining purple glans. She climbed atop him, straddling his hairy thighs. Her thighs felt sticky with lust as she parted them. She reached down and held him, guiding him between her legs as her dress fell over his waist. She lowered herself tentatively, fingers tightening on him, her breath scraping past her teeth. A strained whimper escaped her lips as he brushed her puffy labia, tickling her downy hairs. She swayed back and forth, his bulbous head running along her rippled folds, dewy with lust and need and desire. She hesitated, biting her lip, her head a tempest of carnal emotion.

It's okay...he won't know...

Her legs trembled, and she sunk gradually, his bulbous head nudging her lush lips apart. She moaned a shaky breath, whimpering as she lowered herself, taking him gently inside her. His warm, bulging shaft opened her, parting the soaked tunnel of her tight vagina. She kept sinking, her breath ragged, her fingers trembling on her shaking thighs. She felt each inch of him massage her silky innards, as she enveloped him in the sopping snugness of her pussy.

She felt the tightness in her stomach, the slight discomfort of his girth, but she didn't stop. She let the soft globes of her ass fall until they brushed her heels, and with a shaky breath she bit her lip, and thrust down, spearing herself on that final inch, driving him deep inside her. Her delicate labia stretched wide, hugging his thick base, his coarse pubes tickling her lips as he nudged her cervix. She ground out against his pubis, her mouth open, eyes wide, a soft whimper escaping her lips as she arched her back, her entire body trembling.

Oh God...oh God...

She sat on his lap, his entire throbbing member buried deep within her. There was so much of him, and she could feel it all, as her molten sex seemed to melt around him. God, how did he feel bigger than last night? She felt so full, so complete. Little shivers of pleasure darted through her with every tiny movement, and she moaned little squeaky breaths through clenched teeth.

There was no going back from this, was there?

"Oh, Dad..." She began to rock gently, and slid her hands up to grasp her breasts, squeezing them, digging her fingers into the soft flesh, her nipples hard against her palms. He pulsated inside her, and her vaginal grip tightened as she contracted her muscles, and began grinding against him. Her eyes fluttered closed, and she breathed deep, rubbing her tender nipples with her palms through her dress. God, she was so sensitive, she barely had to move to feel the arousal wash through her, tickling her senses with delightful, mind-numbing pleasure.

Her desire burned, hot and bright, demanding more. She rose slightly, dragging her splayed lips up his thick shaft, and then slid back, clenching her jaw and whimpering. She rode him gently, bucking against him, feeling him slide against her silken walls. She already felt so close, those tantalizing threads encircling her as the delightful warmth of release began to build. She squeezed the supple flesh of her breasts hard, and drove herself down upon him.

He grunted, stirring slightly, and she froze. Her eyes opened, darting to his face, fear gripping her. He snorted, smacked his lips, then settled, snoring once more. She released a quiet breath.

No moving... I can't wake him...

El slid her hand down, and pulled up her dress, clutching it against her stomach. The smell of lust, of hot steaming sex, filled her nose. She reached down, pushing her other hand through her soft curls, gripping her mound and gently pinching the slippery flesh of her hood. Her clit throbbed with need, and she whimpered as she stroked it, so incredibly sensitive. She pressed down, just firm enough, and began to grind, ever so gently. She didn't bounce, barely swayed, nothing to risk waking him, just sat impaled on his glorious cock.

She allowed her eyes to drift closed again, and pinched her lip between her teeth as she rubbed herself, spurring the smoldering beginnings of her climax back to life.

She wanted so badly to bounce, to be fucked, to slap her plump ass down against his thighs again and again. But she restrained herself, settling for her impalement. He felt so incredibly huge, stretching her wide, his glans nudging her cervix. She rubbed more fervently, her fingers thrumming her engorged nub. Her eyelids fluttered, her breath coming in huffy little gasps. She opened them, and looked down at him, at her father, forcing herself to see his face as she glided her fingers over her clit again and again. She chewed her lip, breath catching as her chest wracked, her soft tits shuddering. Her fingers moved faster, pinching and grinding, and she mewled through her teeth, her eyes lost in his sleeping face.

It didn't take long, to gently guide all those smoldering threads to the burning rupture of blissful release. It was unlike any orgasm she had ever experienced, as those tantalizing whispers of lust suddenly coalesced, and flooded her with a torrent of pure pleasure. She trembled uncontrollably, her eyes bulging, breath catching. She fell forwards, her hand going to his hairy chest as her body wracked, her mouth opening to gasp silently. She clamped her other hand to her lips, whimpering into her palm as she convulsed around his buried cock, staring at his face as the incredible waves of euphoria flooded her.

It didn't burn as bright or as fierce as her usual orgasms, but it refused to abate, and gentle waves of pleasure rippled through her trembling body for what felt like minutes. She hovered over him, riding it out as she moaned into her clamped hand, hair hanging down past her face. It all just kept coming, radiating throughout her body, tingling up her spine, running through her limbs, making her heart beat faster and faster. She felt her juicy sex squeezing him, felt her slickness washing over him. She could barely focus, barely grasp onto what little control she had.

When the final lingering slivers of release slowly faded, she pulled her hand free and sighed. Her whole body felt exhausted, tingling with numbed energy, aglow with passion and the warmth of endorphins. She took a shaky breath, and placed both hands on his chest, and leant down.

She pressed her lips gently to his stubbled cheek, her breath hot against him, and then trailed the soft press of her lips to his mouth. She hovered, breathing hard, and then planted a soft kiss against the corner of his lips. His breath smelt like stale beer, but she only smiled. She nestled in against him, resting her head in the crook of his neck and pressing her body to his. His rigid erection throbbed within her, as she moved up his shaft just a little.

She traced a finger through his hair. "Oh Dad, I'm sorry. I had to... I...I needed you."

She lay there a little longer, savouring the feel of him throbbing within her, then carefully rose to her knees, and climbed off him. A part of her wanted to stay there forever, but she knew she couldn't linger. She groaned softly as his bulging meat slipped free from her snug grip, and flopped against his belly. He glistened with her nectar, his pubes, his balls, his groin, all coated with a sheen of her lust. She sat beside him. Her own thighs were damp, her sex sopping wet, burning hot. She reached out, and wrapped her fingers around his slick shaft, squeezing him. She bit her lip, staring at his magnificent cock, then at his face.

Could she... Without waking him?

She gripped a little tighter, and began jerking slowly, rolling her fist up and down. Her breaths came faster, and she moved faster, gliding her fingers along his trembling shaft as his snores morphed into moaning grunts, still deeply addled by sleep. She felt him pulsing within her grip, and knew he was close, could sense it. She leant in without thinking, taking his spongy glans into her mouth, tasting her lust.

She wrapped her lips around him, sucking hard, and felt him twitch, his balls tightening as she squeezed him. He jerked within her grip, and a little pulse of cum slipped onto her tongue, followed by a thick jet that splashed through her mouth. She tightened her seal, breathing hard through her nose as he came, pumping his hot seed into his daughter's eager mouth. It splashed against the back of her throat, coating her tongue, flooding her mouth with his viscous, salty taste. She let him finish, holding the sticky mess and swirling her tongue through it, letting him pump every last drop into her. She moved his glossy deposit around, and then swallowed with a deep gulp, feeling him coat her throat. She popped him free, sighing, tongue running over her lips.

She held him, gazing down, a smile clinging to her lips, his taste permeating through her mouth. There was definitely no coming back from this.

She climbed up from the bed, letting his softening erection flop against his thigh. Her mouth swam with his taste, and her pussy practically dripped with how wet she still was. She smiled at him, pinching her lip between her teeth, then sighed and turned, heading downstairs. She felt buoyant, light, complete.

She felt...happy.

She busied herself preparing eggs and making coffee, and about an hour later she heard the sound of the shower running upstairs. She breathed in a little sigh of trepidation, and sat at the dining table, watching the stairs. He came tottering down a few minutes later, yawning, wearing sweats and an old shirt as she sat at the table. He stopped as he reached the landing, a hand scratching his head falling still as his eyes found her. She saw him tense, heard his breath catch, saw the flood of twisted emotions behind his dark eyes.

He remembers... Oh, God, he knows what he did...

Worry rose within her, but she pushed it back, and bit her lip hesitantly, then let the smile run over her face, beaming at him. "Morning, Dad."

His worried expression faltered, then he licked his lips and forced on a hesitant smile. The relief in his posture was evident. He scratched his head, watching her, his smile strained, and she could see the guilt still lingering in the sag of his shoulders. "Hey, Ellebear. Um, how'd you...sleep?"

"Really, really well, actually."

He blinked. "Oh...yeah?"

"Yeah, I don't even remember falling asleep."

He shuffled over and lent against one of the kitchen cupboards. Her eyes darted down to the slight bulge in his grey sweatpants, then back to his face. She got up and took her dishes to the sink, twirling a little as she went, her pale yellow dress swirling about her bare thighs. Her pussy was still slick, still hot, and the cool air flowed across it as she walked. She hummed as she slid her dishes into the sink. Her dad yawned and placed his hands awkwardly on his thighs. He watched her, his smile becoming a little less strained. Her mood had seemed to catch him off guard, and she wondered if he was now trying to convince himself that it had all been a dream.

"You seem like you're in a good mood," he said slowly.

She sighed happily, shrugging and shooting him a little smile over her shoulder. "I am."

"Any particular reason why?"

"Hmm..." She turned and leant back against the sink, biting her lip and subtly pushing her chest out. Her breasts strained against the thin fabric, milky cleavage on full display, her nipples obvious where they pushed out. "I just...I just had an amazing dream last night, I think."

He went still, and the eyes that had been drifting to her chest snapped back to her face. He coughed and licked his lips, glancing away. "Oh...yeah? That's...um, what was it about?"

She shrugged again. "I'm not sure. I just know it was good, one of those dreams you just wished was real, you know?"

She felt a little flutter of excitement as she said it, and had to fight to convey the feigned innocence she was aiming for. He seemed a little shocked for a moment, as he mulled that over, but then pushed out a breath and pushed his hesitant smile back into place.

"Well, I'm just glad to see you smiling, baby."

She flashed him a sliver of teeth, and tried to toss her dark hair the way she saw girls do it in movies. She nodded to the pan of eggs on the stove. "I made you breakfast."

"What did I do to deserve you?" he mused, pushing himself off the counter.

Eleanor walked over to him, and for a second a nervous hesitation seemed to grip him, but vanished as she threw her arms about him, squeezing him tight. She leant up, and kissed him softly on the cheek, then nuzzled into his neck. "Love you, Dad."

He was still for a shocked moment, then she felt his arms close around her back. "Oh, I...I love you too, Ellebear."

It had been too long since she'd told him that. She pressed herself tighter against him, squashing her breasts against his chest and breathing in his scent. She felt his bulge twitch through the fabric of his sweats, and subtly swayed against him, grinding her body against it. She felt him suck in a breath, and when she looked up his eyes darted from her ample cleavage. She pretended not to notice, smiling up at him as she hugged him, gazing at his square jaw, his muddy brown eyes, the faint creases in his skin. He smiled down at her, his breath hot on her cheek, their mouths so close. She felt herself drifting in, and then pulled back, standing before him. She ran her hand through her hair. "Well, I think I might go for a walk before work."

"Oh, okay sweetheart."

She turned, swirling her dress around, and then paused and turned back. She raised her hand, tapping a finger against his chest. "Hey, maybe we could do something tonight? Maybe watch a movie, or something? It's been a while since we've done something like that."

"Oh, well, I was going to go out after work, and..."

He trailed off, and she stared up at him, pouting her lips a little. She hadn't done that since she was a little kid, but she put all her effort into capturing the way she had once used to guilt him into getting her way. "Please, Dad?"

He managed an unsteady grin. "Sure, baby, let's do it."

She beamed, and flung herself at him again, hugging him tight, feeling his bulge grow against her belly. "It's a date," she whispered, then broke apart and stood sheepishly before him for a moment. She felt colour in her cheeks, and turned and headed for the door.

"Ellebear?"

"Yeah, Dad?" she stopped, her hand on the doorframe.

He smiled at her, and shrugged. "You...you look really pretty today. You actually... You look a lot like your mother."

She felt her heart flutter, but only smiled back, then headed for the front door and slipped outside, breathing hard. She leant against it, and sighed, running her fingers through her hair, the smile still clinging to her lips.

She had no idea what she was planning on doing tonight. She had no idea how things progressed from here. She wasn't even sure what she truly wanted to happen. All she knew was that she wanted to spend time with her father.

And maybe just...see what would happen.

She sighed out her breath, and glanced down at herself. She wasn't wearing underwear, or a bra, and it was obvious with the way her nipples were straining against her dress. But she didn't care. She didn't care who looked at her. She felt...hot. She felt sexy.

She stepped off the porch, humming softly.

It felt like it was going to be a good day.

12