All Comments on 'Elise and Emily Ch. 03'

by Captain_Ron

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

OMG 😂😂😂 i can't believe kevin is that clueless when elise talked about "other place" lool, he should be mad thoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So close

Dang. I was really hoping that she'd let Ryan fuck her Pussy. Anal cheating just doesn't do it for me. On another note, is it possible that you also write stories under the username CraptainPlanet? I've been reading all of those stories and the similarities to this series are way beyond coincidence.

Captain_RonCaptain_Ronabout 7 years agoAuthor
Just me

To Anon:

I only write under this name, so CraptainPlanet is not me, nor do I know who he/she is. For what it's worth, I've also read the stories and rather enjoyed them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'm SO happy you came back to this series, as the "Elise" saga has been my favorite read on here in a LONG time. I really hope you have more ideas and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes next!

Crixus17Crixus17almost 7 years ago
Anymore stories coming with Elise?

Maybe Elise and the family reunion or something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this story

I just found this after "elise and my roomates" was posted on asstr. I't good stuffs bud, I hope you'll write some more for us later!

Mari55Mari55almost 7 years ago
This quotes say it all

"Elise and Emily looked relieved.

"You were right all along," Emily remarked.

"That's why he's the best boyfriend in the world," Elise beamed."

Kevin is a clueless cuckold and both Elise and Emily are playing him. This whole saga is written ambiguously in another category to avoid the tags. But this is clearly a cuckold story. I'm glad I read this, as I won't be investing my time in the re-write as I thought I may want to do.

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 6 years ago
PLEASE write more for these characters!!

It would be truly amazing of you to perhaps bring Kevin's roommates into the realm that includes Emily and Ryan. You could further explore how Emily & Elise are, unbeknownst fully by Kevin, "partners in crime". Kevin's roommates could maybe disclose how Emily behaves and we can then still get your expert teasing of Elise's behavior - as Emily tries to channel Elise when she's "being fun".

There's a great cast of characters you've created. It'd be a real shame not to continue their possible future adventures!

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 6 years ago
Well done

I'm definitely a fan of the series, but as a family man in real life that's been screwed over by women in the past, I am torn by this story.

I've never been so infuriated by a story I like so much. You do a masterful job of alluding to Elise cheating on Kevin and knowing that she is. She drops countless hints that his dumb ass never picks up on. Commenting on how strong Ryan is, etc.

I don't know if the hundreds of little things I picked up on were intentional, but as I put myself in Kevin's position, it irritated the fuck out of me that he wasn't getting it. Or was he? Could it be possible that he knows what the fuck she's been doing "behind his back" and actually gets off on it? He seemed to be blindingly oblivious that she let some other guy fuck her in the ass.

Oh well, it's just a story, in the end. It's very well down and I congratulate you. 5/5*

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
Fantastic

Another fantastic chapter in the lives of Elise and Kevin. You write so well and with very few mistakes if any. It's a great storyline and I hope there is a bit more to this particular series. Perhaps Kevin finally getting what Elise's behavior is actually all about apart from the exhibitionism and embraces an open relationship with a full on couple swap in the same room with Emily and Ryan. Well done and still very deserving of the 5 stars for each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I would really like to see where this goes, maybe Emily, Elise, and the roommates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So this is where it all began?

Been reading these stories out of order. Definitely not the worst a cheating story has made me feel but I feel really sorry for Kevin and it makes me angry that he can't tell them he's not turned on being a cuck, it is partially his fault and he's had his fun too but it seems to me that the scale does not tip in his favour.

It's a good story for what it is and it isn't super fucked up like some other cheating stories but it's left me feeling a bit sick to my stomach in a different way, even though it's all clearly fiction.

Still, you'd think Emily would be smarter than this and figure shit out. I kinda wanna know what would happen if there was a big reveal, maybe one day you'll write it lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate these stories where the main character gets scraps while everyone else gets to fuck and have all the fun. This could have been so much better if the dude didn't just get chumped over and turned into a cuck. Garbage.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

This is actually getting tiring, jesus. They're walking all over Kevin, acting like HE likes it, fucking hell. Poor guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This gave me cancer. Seriously. Gave me fucking cancer. Fuck. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I am really disappointed that we didn't get the details of what happened with Kevin and the two girls that night. Otherwise it's pretty hot. I don't really like Kevin always misunderstanding what Elise has been doing but what is happening is hot. In the first part with his roommates it seemed like she was the ditzy one but now it just seems like he is clueless.

cdh02cdh023 months ago

I'm very conflicted. My nipples got hard and my pussy got wet, very wet, especially when I was reading about Emily sucking Kevin's cock. But Kevin is almost unbelievable as he attempts to understand what Elise is doing with Ryan and Elise is sweet but totally unbelievable as she describes what Ryan is doing to her on "a first date," I am so mad at myself for getting so turned on while reading something I can't truly believe. But I did get wet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaptain_Ron@Captain_Ron
January 28, 2023 I had always wanted to make a series out of That Was Then. I must have tried writing a follow up 100 times. Chapter 2 will be posted soon, only four years later than intended. --- Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my stories, I hoped you enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES