Elise and Emily Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I replied, knowing all too well about Elise's little naked adventure at the fast food joint.

"Well, he's been really cool about it, and not getting me in trouble, so sometimes he gives me a free combo upgrade if I flash him a little," Elise replied with a playful smile.

"What? How long has this been going on?" I asked, surprised that I hadn't heard of this before.

"Ever since I discovered their fries are so yummy. You can blame your roommates for that. Don't worry, I usually only do it when Carl's there. Since he's already seen me naked, it's not a big deal," she explained calmly.

I shook my head in disbelief, she's been flashing guys for free fries for months.

Turning to Emily I asked, "Don't tell me you have an Emily special too?"

She laughed, "No not yet. I've always let Elise do the flashing for me." Emily put her hand on my lap and lightly brushed my cock. "But Elise told me how much you like it and how excited you get when she shows off to other guys, so I might make an exception this one time knowing how much you like your girlfriends to do it."

What? Emily had it all wrong. I really didn't like Elise getting naked in front of other people. Honestly I just went along with her exhibitionism due to it making her extra horny and the insane sex that usually followed. Now they're making it seem like it's my idea. I tried to protest but Emily cut me off.

"It's okay, you don't need to be embarrassed about it. I actually think it's kind of hot and I'm totally okay doing it for you. We all have our own kinks," she said trying to reassure me.

Great. So the moment Emily becomes my "girlfriend" she suddenly wants to start getting naked for other men. How do I have this effect on women?

We pulled up to the Tasty Burger and I was praying that Carl wasn't on duty today.

"Maybe we should go somewhere else," I tried suggesting as the girls bolted from the car and ran inside.

I took a deep breath and headed inside. It's probably for the best that I join them to make sure things don't get out of hand. As was my luck, Carl was behind the counter grinning widely at his two latest customers. At least it was before the lunchtime rush so the place wasn't very busy.

"Hey Elise and Emily," I heard him say, "Great seeing you two again. What can I get you?"

"I'll go first," Elise replied happily. "I'll have a Junior Cheeseburger, but would I be able to have that as part of the special Elise combo?" she added coyly.

"Of course," Carl said, "I was hoping you would."

Elise stepped back from the counter and looked around the restaurant to see if anyone was looking. There was a couple tables with a few guys near the back that I noticed were checking out the girls ever since they came in. Elise glanced their way but pretended not to notice them and quickly lifted her short dress up past her boobs revealing herself to be completely nude underneath.

I don't remember exactly how long Elise held her dress up for, but it seemed like forever to me. The guys at the far tables most definitely noticed too as I saw them pull out their cell phones to, I assume, take some pictures of the free show.

Elise did a little dance, a couple twirls and even bent way over so Carl could get a nice view of her butt. She finally let her dress fall back down, smoothing it carefully afterwards.

"Yay!" Elise said turning to me and clapping, "free fries and a soda!"

"Yeah, yay," I replied not nearly as excitedly.

"It's funny that all I need to do is a quick little flash of my boobies. You guys are so funny about them," she cheerfully explained.

"Quick little flash? What happened to your panties?" I asked.

"I couldn't find any clean ones and I really wanted to eat," she said brushing off the question.

"And what can I get you today Emily?" Carl asked.

"I was going to have the same thing," Emily replied. "But do you think we can we invent an Emily combo today?" she said quietly.

Carl couldn't wipe the grin off his face if he tried, "Sure, that would be great!"

Emily came over and kissed me on the cheek then whispered in my ear, "This is all for you Kevin. I know how much you want this."

She went back to the counter and moved so the guys in the back couldn't see her but Carl could. Emily smiled at me as she undid her top and lifted her bra allowing her amazing breasts to fall free.

"Wow," Carl said as Emily shook them for him, "they're fantastic. Even better than I imagined."

"Thank you," she said with a warm smile.

"Could I?" Carl asked carefully extending his hands, like her wanted to touch them.

Emily thought a moment then looked at me and winked, "Sure, just this once though," and leaned far over the counter for him.

Carl didn't waste a moment, as he began massaging her hanging breasts.

Emily giggled and bit her lower lip, "Feels nice but you're hands are cold."

"I'll warm them up first next time," Carl replied with a chuckle and finally removed his hands after a good feel.

"I'll hold you to that," she teased, "if there's a next time."

Emily adjusted her bra, partially did up her top and came over to me. "I hoped you liked that as much as I did doing it for you. I just tried to think 'what would Elise do?' It was really fun, no wonder she does it all the time."

"I wish she'd do it a little less," I sighed.

Emily giggled, "You're not fooling anyone. We all know how much you like it."

Why doesn't anyone believe me?

"Is there anything else you'd like us to do?" Emily asked. "Sometimes Carl gets Elise to dance up on the tables, I can ask her if you want."

"No, that's fine. You two did more than enough," I replied defeated.

"Good," she said as she gave me a quick kiss and a hug, "it makes me really happy that we could do this for you."

I ordered my burger and the girls flirted shamelessly with Carl until our orders were ready. Emily even flashed him her panties to prove she was wearing them.

Carl's a nice enough guy, he even gave me a discount for letting the girls get naked, but I couldn't wait to get our food and get out of there.

We hopped in the car and made our way back to Elise and Emily's place. The two girls quickly started munching on their meals as I drove.

"So, Elise," Emily said turning around in her seat. "You never did tell me about your workout. How'd it go today?"

"Really good," Elise replied. Unfortunately now that she had some food in her, she seemed to be in more of a talking mood. "Did the whole body workout today. My hamstrings were really tight before I started so Ryan worked on loosening them first. Being loose and properly warmed up before I start makes such a big difference in my workouts. "

"Let me guess, naked?" I said, not even needing to ask to know the answer.

Elise rolled her eyes just like she does every time I ask. "I can't even tell if you're serious. You know that's how massages are done," she sighed. "So yes, I was naked during the massage."

"Okay, but at least you were dressed for the workout, right?" I asked jokingly.

"Yeah," she replied, "for the most part."

"Most part?" I said surprised.

Emily perked up too. She wanted to hear this and encouraged Elise to tell us everything.

"Well, a couple times Ryan had me take off my top or bottom so he could show me how the muscles activated during certain exercises. But don't worry. It was for science and we were mostly alone," Elise explained.

"Was that really necessary?" I asked exasperated.

Elise giggled, "Probably not. But it was helpful and fun to see how the muscles move. And stop trying to pretend you're all jealous, you know you're not like that. You're making me laugh."

I shook my head, somethings never change with Elise. "And what's with this 'mostly alone' business?"

"There was one other trainer that was around from time to time," she answered, "he sometimes watched and gave pointers too but he mostly left us alone. I can't remember his name. Really strong and cute though."

Great, one more person who's seen Elise naked. I needed to stop keeping count.

"So where was I," Elise continued, "Oh yeah, full body workout today. Ryan spotted me as I did the weights stuff like squats and presses. It's really good having someone watch my form and make suggestions. Then after the weights, some yoga to cool down."

"Pretty normal workout then?" I said.

Elise started giggling again, "Yeah."

"What's so funny?"

"Ryan really liked the downward dog pose," Elise replied, "He kept teasing me and standing behind me when I did it. It was really funny. I kinda let him take some naked pictures of me too. I hope you're not mad. He said the pics will be good reference for my form and muscle development so we'll be able to see how I progress. That's a good idea, right? You already know he's seen me naked lots of times anyway so it's no big deal. It's nice that he's so helpful."

Is there anyone who doesn't have naked pictures of my girlfriend?

"Sounds like you had a good workout," Emily remarked, "It's a really nice gym isn't it?"

"Yeah, but I hope they fix their showers soon," Elise said while nibbling on her fries.

"Oh? What's wrong with them?" Emily asked. "They were fine last time I was there."

"They said the women's shower was under repair. Water leak or something. So I had to use the staff one with Ryan," Elise replied.

"Was that a problem?" I asked.

"Well the shower itself is fine, but it's really small for two people at the same time. I think it was probably built for just one person," Elise explained.

If I wasn't driving I would have buried my face in my hands.

"Why couldn't you take a shower one at a time?" I said, not believing I even needed to ask the question.

Elise looked at me through the rear view mirror, "The other trainer was there too and was waiting to use the shower. I didn't want to be rude and hold him up. After all, they were nice enough to let me use a shower that I wasn't supposed to be using anyway. I thought I was being nice."

"Yeah, if anything, you're definitely nice-" I replied.

"I don't think it's any different than you and Emily sharing a change room at the park yesterday," she said matter-of-factly. "You shared one room so the others would be available for someone else."

"Alright, fine," I sighed.

I glanced over at Emily who agreed with Elise. "She's got you there."

"I let Ryan get a little handsy too," Elise continued.

Great. I knew this was coming, there's always more.

"Since we never said the swap was over, I let him be my 'boyfriend.' Just like you and Emily probably did this morning. I hope you did anyway, otherwise I feel a little bad about it," Elise said looking at Emily.

"Don't worry," Emily said for me, "it's fine."

Elise smiled, "I'm so happy to hear that. Because, well, it's just that, he kinda assumed something happened with you and Emily last night and I felt bad that he didn't get to end his date like you did," she said.

I didn't really want to know more, unfortunately Emily apparently did and encouraged her to keep talking.

"So did you let him?" Emily asked with a questioning smile. "You know he's wanted to for a long time."

"You know it's funny," Elise replied, "even though we all swapped and he was technically my real boyfriend, for some reason I didn't want him to put his thing where we make babies." She touched my shoulder, "I guess I still believe that belongs to my real, real, boyfriend."

Yes! I couldn't believe something finally went my way!

"Oh wow! So you just let him grope you? That was it?" Emily asked a little surprised.

"At first," Elise said, "but then I suggested the other thing. So Ryan got a little bottle of jelly like stuff from the physio room and I let him have his fun in, um, the other place. Like you let him do."

Other place? I thought they were in the shower? Did she mean the change room? I really didn't know what she meant, and I didn't care. I was still dancing on the inside about her pussy being off limits.

Emily raised her eyebrow, "You actually went through with it?"

Elise nodded. "Yep, just like we talked about. I was a little nervous at first since I never did it before, but I if you can do it so can I. It was a really tight fit. Honestly I think Ryan's maybe a little too big for it to be comfortable. Good thing I followed all your advice, like reminding myself to relax and not clench."

"Ain't that the truth," Emily mumbled.

I assumed they were still talking about the shower stall. This is why I don't shower with girlfriends, either the space is too small to be comfortable or someone's always cold and out of the water spray. Did it once long ago and it wasn't a great experience.

"Anyway. Once we got into the right position and into a steady rhythm it actually started to feel really, really good," Elise explained.

Emily agreed. "Yeah, that's been my experience too."

"Anyway, I was happy it didn't take too long for us both to finish. I think the other trainer was getting tired of watching us even though he insisted he wasn't," Elise said. "It's a little embarrassing to think he saw everything and heard all the dirty things I said. There wasn't even a shower curtain."

Elise took a sip of her diet cola and gathered her thoughts.

"The main thing is everyone is happy with their dates, right?" she said cheerfully. "Kevin, I just to make sure you're not too mad that I wanted to do a special date thing for Ryan? You got something nice last night, so it's only fair. Now we can swap back and go back to normal."

Mad about them showering together as the special date thing? Mad about her not letting Ryan have her pussy? Mad after the craziest night of my life? How could I possibly be mad? I wasn't catching all she was saying but it all sounded pretty harmless if all she let Ryan do was feel her up in the shower. I felt I came out the big winner in all this.

"Nah, it's okay," I replied, "I've told you before that it's not really my thing, so I'm glad you were able to do it with Ryan. Like you said, as long as we're all happy about how the weekend turned out, that's all that matters."

Elise and Emily looked relieved.

"You were right all along," Emily remarked.

"That's why he's the best boyfriend in the world," Elise beamed.

12