Elise Ch. 18

Story Info
Elise has G-spot ecstasy, then gets to explore Sandy.
3.1k words
4.62
2.4k
2
0

Part 18 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 18 (MF old/teen18, finger, fondle)

Elise

I found it hard to believe that there could be a more unselfish, considerate lover than Sandy anywhere. Because if there wasn't, I didn't think he was going to let me marry him and claim him as all my own. I had a feeling that any future partner of mine would have a hard act to follow indeed.

Every time I thought I was done, worn out, Sandy knew just what to do to turn me back on, to make me want even more. After the workout I'd already had, I couldn't believe I was actually begging my Daddy for more.

And he hadn't disappointed. My first orgasm of the day had been a crashing, thunderous thing, overwhelming me, taking my breath away. And the second one, just a few minutes ago, had been a long, delicious crest on top of my pleasure plateau, going on seemingly forever. I really wasn't sure whether it was a single long orgasm, or a series of them all woven together by the wonderfully continuous actions of Sandy's mouth on my happy, well-used clit. Two completely distinct kinds of experiences, but both over-the-top fantastic.

Each one left me barely able to move afterward. But that was OK, because my lovely Daddy did all the work, seeing to every erotic need that I had, still confined to this bed by his gentleness. And, oh God, he was building me back up yet again, so gradually, so surely. I couldn't believe I was, even now, actually begging for more.

I knew about my G-spot, of course, and in porn videos even saw women appear to squirt their juices by having it stimulated for them. I had never been able to manage it by myself, perhaps just not having the right toys for the task. To think that I was about to have something like that done to me, and that my Daddy had just promised me that my reaction to it would top all others I had had previously, was simply hard to believe. And I was intensely curious whether I'd be a squirter. I think I had done it a bit in this and our previous encounter. At least the area surrounding my pussy had certainly been sopped enough to indicate it. But now, without question, Sandy, my lover, teacher, and guide in all things sexual, was going to help me find out for sure.

And now I could feel his hands leaving both my tits and my pussy. But I needn't have worried, because one was right back on my clit, making that same swirling action that he had done with his tongue so well to my utter bliss earlier. And the other was sweeping through my wet folds, and then right back into my pussy. When it got there, instead of going straight into my hole like they had previously, Sandy was gently dragging these fingers along the front of my channel. It felt like the finger on my clit and those inside were almost meeting one another at my front wall. Over and over he rubbed around my clit, at the same time rubbing up and down, right under the clit. Almost immediately it felt like I had to pee, but I'd felt that before on my way to feeling orgasmic pleasure, so I didn't worry.

Right after that, that sensation changed to such intense pleasure at the spot being rubbed, my breath caught. I couldn't even form words to express how it felt. All that I could force out of my mouth was a series of Ahhhhs, gradually increasing in volume and duration. In the midst of that, I heard Daddy telling me, with so much caring love in his voice, "That's it sweetie. Get it. Cum for me. Let me have it all, babygirl."

And I did just that. My core clenched, my head drove back into the pillow on which it laid, and my entire existence suddenly consisted of what was happening at my pussy. Even later, I had trouble describing it. There was vibrating, there was throbbing, there was unbelievable shooting jolts of pleasure radiating out from my center; I indeed had never imagined that my body could give me such rapture as I was feeling right then.

I felt my whole core contract, and then I felt a stream of liquid shooting out of me. It felt like a violent stream of piss, but I knew it must be squirt. Then I contracted again, held for a count, then another squirt escaped me. "Oh, baby, that's it. Let it all go. Squirt for me. That's so beautiful, Elise dear. Squirt all over me," Sandy was saying.

All this time, the pleasure was so intense, I was honestly afraid I might pass out. I couldn't even tell what I was screaming through all this, if anything, but I sounded LOUD. Another contraction, then another squirt. I must have been starting to run out of fluid; I didn't feel as much escaping that time. After one more push like that, Sandy started to slowly lighten his motions on my G-spot, and was no longer massaging my clit. Still feeling some mild aftershocks, my body finally surrendered completely, and what felt like every muscle in my body released into the comfort of the bed. I felt my Daddy's fingers leave my pussy, just gently petting up and down my slit a couple of times, and I sighed in complete satisfaction, not wanting to be anywhere in the world but right here, feeling the way I did, right then.

Then Sandy was up above me, instructing me to just lie still and stay blindfolded. Somewhere through this whole experience, I had become used to being blindfolded, and I think he was right when he said that not having use of my eyes helped sharpen my other senses. At least, I couldn't imagine ever feeling anything more intensely than I did with what he had just given me.

Then I felt my Daddy positioning his body alongside mine, snuggling up to me as closely as he could. He was sweetly kissing my cheek and my neck, his hands running gently across my chest, softly speaking comforting words to me. All I could do was lie there and enjoy it for a minute or two. I can't imagine anyone ever feeling so privileged, so cherished, as I did then. And I knew for sure that, ignored and overlooked as often as I'd been in my life, there was absolutely nothing ever that had come close to comparing to this for me. Lying here, every single one of my sexual needs met, satisfaction and peaceful contentment gently flowing through my entire being, and another human being alongside me, making me, Elise Madrigal, the geeky iconoclastic loner of a girl that I was, the center of his universe for as long as I cared to be there.

Then Sandy gently turned me on my side, toward him. "Kiss your Daddy, babygirl," he whispered. I felt his arm behind me, on my back, pulling me closer. Our lips locked, and we shared a wonderful, long kiss, his hand moving from my back, caressing my ass, then back up, staying in motion over my smooth skin. Gosh, everything this man did with me was sexy; how did he know to keep doing that? I could easily get to where I couldn't live without this kind of treatment. I was afraid he was turning me into some sort of sex addict. Not that I was complaining.

As we finally released, I became aware of wet spots on the front of both his shirt and pants. I remarked about this, and he replied, "You squirted, baby, all over me. Could you feel yourself doing it?"

I nodded. "I can't even describe how it all felt, Daddy. I almost couldn't believe it was me feeling so good. I'd read all the talk about the G-spot, and I have to say that, for me, it lived up to all the hype. I promise you I'm going to want to experience that a lot more, Daddy. Does that make me greedy, to want to feel like that a lot?"

Sandy disengaged from me, leaving the bed. "No, absolutely not, little one. There is no such thing as too much pleasure. Life is hard. I know that, young as you are, you must have seen it at times. Everyone has to put up with so much that's unpleasant, day to day. How can anyone ever be blamed for wanting to offset that by feeling good, getting physical, mental, and emotional gratification, whenever he can? That's how life balances out, the good with the bad, and keeps it exciting, worth living, worth coming back for more every day."

I considered that as I lay there, still tranquil and content. After a minute or so, Sandy, still at the side of the bed, asked, "Elise dear, are you ready for the next nice thing I have for you?"

"Oh, Daddy, I don't think I could take a lot more now. I'm all wrung out."

"Babygirl, this will be different. I think you'll like it. Please sit up in bed, sweetie, and stay blindfolded. Don't do anything else until I instruct you."

"Oh, OK Daddy," I answered as I used my arms to sit myself up as directed.

"Babygirl, I know you've been impatient to return the favor to your Daddy, so now's the time if you'd like to try," he was saying as I felt him slide into bed beside me.

I became ecstatic as I felt his bare skin against my knee. "Oh, yes, Daddy, please." And then it hit me. "Daddy, are you naked?"

I heard him chuckle. "Yes, babygirl, I'm now as naked as you are. I had to get those soaked clothes off anyhow."

He was lying against me, and I almost couldn't resist reaching my hands out and running them all over his body, to make him feel good right away. But I remembered what I had been told, so I waited impatiently. Fortunately, I didn't have long to wait.

"Baby, scoot down toward the foot of the bed a little." I did so, bracing my right hand on his leg as I did so.

"Now, feel your way onto hands and knees, between my legs. My legs are spread apart to give you room." Placing my hand on his leg again -- it felt like I was around his knee -- I flipped myself over that leg. Then I placed a hand on each of his legs to assure myself I was where he wanted me to be.

"Now comes the part you've been waiting for, babygirl. Are you ready?"

The suspense was killing me. The buildup was starting, unbelievably, to get me wet again. "Oh God yes, Daddy, I'm so ready."

"Then put your hands on me wherever you want. Do anything you want with your hands until I tell you to stop. But only your hands."

Goddamnit, this was so kinky, I could hardly think straight, couldn't wait to get my hands on this wonderful man who had given me so much joy and pleasure in so short a time. "Yes, oh yes, Daddy. Right away."

I placed my hands on his legs. Since I couldn't see, I could feel everything that much better. I wanted to give him a build-up like he had given me earlier, wanted to show Daddy that though I was inexperienced, I had the maturity, the self-control to do that for him. I had a feeling that would turn him on more than just going for the main event immediately. And I wanted to turn him on, then show him how I could make him come apart, just as he had done to me several times now.

I started moving my hands lightly, up and down his legs. They felt amazingly smooth, almost not like I was expecting a man to feel at all. There wasn't too much hair, and my hands easily slid up and down, below his knees, then way above them. I felt along the front of his legs, the outsides, then the insides. I stopped when I felt anything in his pubic area touch the backs of my hands, then slid my hands down again. Sandy was muttering "Ooooh, nice, baby" as I continued in that way for a few times up and down, mimicking on a larger scale what his fingers had done up and down my vulva several times.

Loving the feel of him, I decided to go above his waist and explore his chest and stomach. I moved up as far as I could, lifted up on my knees, and bent forward to reach my hands as far up on him as I could. As I did, something touched me on my leg, and I knew it had to be Sandy's erection, the single part of him I'd been dying to see, touch, and experience up close. I kept my legs where they were, so I could continue to feel it as long as I could. It slid wetly against my leg, and I realized his precum was greasing that motion. I had a sudden urge to just forget what I was doing, go grab that slick rod, and just pleasure it for him.

But I also wanted to feel his chest, his hair, his nipples. So I ran my hands up and down his chest, finding his small nipples, stopping to tweak them. I felt his intake of breath in response. After a few more moments of that, I asked him to raise his arms up over his head. I then ran my hands up and out, over his armpits, slowing down to rake my fingers through the hair there. I sensed his body and breath catch at that. "Like that, Daddy?", I asked. "Yes, baby, very nice," was his response.

Sandy's body felt wonderful, and I knew I was going to love playing with it every time he let me do so. But by now, I'd delayed long enough. I reared back up straight on my knees, then went down on my haunches. The pressure of my firm legs on my sore bottom as they squeezed together was uncomfortable, but nothing I couldn't handle. It was time for what I came for, as they say. I placed my hands high up on the insides of his thighs, caressing him gently. Then I moved each hand slowly toward his center. They soon came together at his firm cock.

With both hands, I got my first feel of it without clothing in the way. He was HARD, pointing straight up. But at the same time, the hot skin on it was soft and smooth. I ran both my hands up the length of it, feeling all its subtle veins and ridges, taking special note as I felt him expand when I reached his crown. When I got to his tip, I smeared more of his precum all over the head with a couple of fingers, using it to massage the most sensitive part of his penis.

I lowered my other hand below his cock, using it to cup his ball sac for the first time. It was tight and soft, feeling completely free of hair. I took it gently into my long slender hand, rolling his balls easily in my palm. I continued on his tip with one hand and his balls with the other, like that for a minute, until quickly he gasped out, "Better stop that, baby, or I'm going to have a little accident soon." And then he added, "It's time to remove your blindfold anyway, babygirl. Go ahead. Now I want you to see what you're doing."

"Yes, Daddy," I said, removing the blindfold immediately. The light that flooded my eyes seemed very bright, although the room was lit only by a couple of table lamps. In seconds, I got used to the light, and then looked down. There was my Daddy, looking up expectantly at me. For the first time, I was looking at all of him, nothing blocked from my view. I loved what I saw. His chest was the first thing I noticed. The sparse hair on it, and that under his arms, displayed to me as his arms were still raised, were much the same color as the hair on his head, light brown mixed in with dashes of gray. Very distinguished, very sexy.

"How do I look, babygirl? About what you expected?" he asked, training his lively bluish eyes on me.

"Ooooh, Daddy," I exclaimed, not needing to say anything else. My eyes roamed down past his flat stomach, to the well-manicured patch of hair below, and then it came into my view. His penis was twitching slightly, in time with his heartbeat. He was completely shaved at the base of his cock, on his balls, and all around his groin. His dick was erect, standing up at me, browner than the rest of him, with a prominent vein showing on the underside facing me. His crown was beautifully cut, more flesh tone in color than the rest of him, slightly purple from the rubbing I had been giving it just a minute ago.

"Ooooh, there's the dirty Daddy dick I've been dreaming of," I joyfully blurted out, drawing a big grin from him. I wrapped my hand around his base, covering his bottom half. A good three inches of man cock still extended above my hand. He was warm, smooth, and exciting. It didn't matter how old he was, he looked and felt alive and virile. I knew this was going to feel oh so good inside my pussy when he finally put it in me. I slowly ran my hand up and down his column of flesh, loving the feel of his soft skin, moving it up and down his hard mass with my hand. That drew an appreciative sigh from him.

"It doesn't matter how often I take myself in hand, babygirl. It can never compare to having it in someone else's hand. I've missed that so much. And that fact that it's your hand only makes the feeling that much better."

I was enjoying just pumping him up and down, slowly. I wanted my hand to memorize every feature of this cock, from base to tip, so as to help me pleasure it that much better. I noticed a drop on the head, and rubbed it onto my finger and brought it to my mouth. It was slippery, and to me had no taste at all. Seeing me doing this, he lightly groaned, "Oh baby. That's so sexy when you do that."

As I continued to pump, Sandy, lying back relaxed and smiling at me, said, "I'm yours right now, Elise; do whatever you want. We're not going to have intercourse today, but you're free to try anything else. I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you come up with. Just two rules: no teeth, and gentle with the balls."