Elise Ch. 19

Story Info
Elise orally pleasures her Daddy and showers with him.
3.7k words
4.48
2.2k
2
0

Part 19 of the 34 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise," Chapter 19 (MF old/teen18, blowjob, shower)

Elise

With that, he left me to my own devices. I knew what I wanted to do next. It felt great to handle him, but I absolutely needed to have him in my mouth. My hand still on his manhood, I scooted back down to hands and knees between his legs, moving my face very close to him. For a moment I got a close-up look at the vein, the ridges, and the skin, stretched tight by his excitement.

I held Sandy's beautiful maleness upright, dipping down to start on his balls. I loved their smoothness and masculine smell, as I started touching it with my tongue, then dragging it over the tight sac, over each ball, then back under, and again licking around and over the solid mass inside. Then I circled around the entire circumference of his ball sac, then tried gently sucking one orb in, caressing it with my tongue, then repeating the same with the other. Trying all kinds of different things I had observed. My Daddy seemed to like what I was doing, "Oh yeah, baby, that's so good. So gentle. A tender touch for a tender part of me. You're a natural, sweetie."

I looked into his eyes then, telling him, "I want to touch you tenderly, sweet Daddy. Because that's how I feel toward you. I already owe you so much. I'm just trying to give a little of it back in the nicest way I know."

I was still holding his wonderful hardness in one of my hands, and now I moved closer to go to work orally on it. I started at the stem, licking slowly all the way up to the top of his crown. When I got there, I caught another drop of his arousal on my tongue, sliding the slickness against the roof of my mouth with a satisfied little slurp.

"I love the little sounds you make, babygirl. It arouses me, hearing how much you like what you're seeing and what you're doing." In response, I again started at his base, licking all the way up one side of his penis, making those satisfied sounds as I did, as if I was enjoying my favorite dessert instead. When I reached the crown, I swirled my tongue all around it, then tickled the back of his crown with the tip of it. This got an immediate reaction from him. "Oh, baby, that feels so good. How do you know to do that? Are you SURE you've never done this before?"

I came up off his tip, chuckling. "There is a LOT of blowjob porn out there, Daddy, and I've been spending my time studying up on it, preparing myself to give your cock the love it deserves. There are even dozens of instruction videos. I've noted some techniques that guys all seem to especially like."

He chuckled in turn at that. "I wonder what your mother would think if she knew that's what you were doing in your room all those evenings. Instead of your homework, for instance."

That amused me. "You know what, Sandy, if she ever bothered to be curious about it and ask, I'd probably level with her. And she'd probably be fine with it. Especially when I pointed out to her that it was just the continuation of the sex education she had started me on, back even before puberty. And as to the homework, I usually finish that at school. I don't waste time there on unimportant things like a lot of my classmates do. That allows me to do what I like when I'm at home. And I very definitely liked teaching myself how to please your luscious big hard cock, Daddy. And I hope you'll be teaching me even more about what you like."

I saw him smile and shake his head, as I got back to work on that cock, which had now instantly become my favorite plaything. I licked slowly up the other side, giving it equal time. Again, when my tongue reached the top, I swirled around the crown, then again tickled his ultra-sensitive spot behind it. He groaned out, "So good, baby. So good."

I thought I knew something he'd like even more. I formed my mouth into an "O," then took Sandy's flared head into my mouth. I started sucking it like I was trying to drink a milkshake out of a straw. At the same time, I did that same flicking of the back of his crown. This time I actually felt him tighten, as he called out, "Oh shit, oh God, babygirl, that feels so good. Ugh, holy shit."

I kept at this, but slowed down my action a bit. I wanted him to feel this for as long as he could, and I was in no hurry for him to cum. He rode the crest of my oral attention, emitting the occasional groan or cuss word. I smiled inside, feeling so good as he was telling me how I was making him feel.

When I felt he'd had enough on his sensitive cockhead, I suddenly sank my mouth down along his length, taking my time, going as deep as I could. I almost hit bottom, before having to come back up before I gagged. I could feel and hear Sandy's breath catch, as I unleashed this new set of motions on his warm, wet column of man-flesh, which throbbed inside my mouth like a separate living being. Up and down I went, my lips touching his entire cock, going as far down as I could each time before retreating upward. By the fifth or sixth time down, my nose nestled into his short pubic patch, meaning I had almost all his length inside my mouth.

Daddy seemed to really be enjoying all this, so I saw no reason to be in a hurry to move on. So I continued in this way for what seemed like a good long time. At some point, he reached both his hands down toward me, resting them on my head, running them through my hair, but not using them to control my head at all. Between groans, he said, "I love your hair, Elise. It is so soft. When I have my hands in your beautiful hair, I feel so connected to you, so possessive. Can you understand that, baby?"

I nodded yes in reply, as I continued up and down Daddy's nice hard dick. I guess my athletic training had strengthened my neck muscles along with all my others, as it wasn't feeling tired at all. I felt like I could go on for the rest of the day if I wanted. Not that I was ever going to make my Daddy wait that long for his orgasm, but it was neat that I had that much control over what he felt and when.

Finally, I decided it was time for some sexy talk. Unfortunately, I couldn't do that and have Sandy's cock in my mouth at the same time. So I came up off him, but left a lot of saliva so my hand would glide up and down him as I sexed him up.

"Do you like the way I suck your nice mature cock, Daddy?", I asked in my best innocent schoolgirl voice as I pumped him slowly with both hands.

"Yes, babygirl. You are amazing for a beginner."

I gave him a faux pout. "Only for a beginner, Daddy?"

"OK. You're pretty damned good regardless of your experience," he managed to answer. He was still breathing heavily, and I knew my hands were continuing to do the same job on him that my mouth had been doing a minute ago.

Again in that innocent voice, "Is Daddy building up a load of jizz for sweet Elise? Does he want to spurt all that cream for his virgin babygirl?"

"Oh God yes. I feel like when I cum, I'm going to shoot a gallon of my sperm all over your gorgeous teenage tits, baby."

I thrilled at that. "Oh yes Daddy. I want a big load of your sperm all over me. I want you to paint me with it, mark me with it, make me your little slave." I moved one hand off his erection, moving it down to his smooth balls, still pumping with the other hand. I caressed his balls. "Is this where all your Daddy juice is? In these nice hot balls of yours? Maybe I can coax it out if I massage them just right." I continued gently rubbing his sac, which was warming up to my touch and beginning to loosen, me rolling his balls in my hand.

"Oh please baby. You're driving me wild. I don't know how much longer I can hold out." I could see yet more precum seeping out of his tip, and I used it for extra lubricant as I continued to pump his tool and rub his sensitive balls.

I slowed the action of both my hands down, deciding to change the game a little. "Your naughty little babygirl is in control here, Daddy. You'll cum when I want you to, not before."

He groaned, clearly turned on by this temporary role reversal. "Yes, baby, oh shit, I'm at your mercy. You decide when I cum, dear."

"That's right, my submissive Daddy, I'm going to make you cum when I want you to, not before. And you're going to tell me when you're about ready to cum, aren't you? Because I want your warm sticky cum all over us both when you do."

"Oh yes, yes baby. Fuck yes. That'll be so hot, so dirty, me cumming all over both of us." I could see him sweating, his head shaking slightly from side to side at the sensations I was causing him to feel.

Another minute of this, me pumping and rubbing, him continuing to pant and breathe heavily, and I decided to try and make it happen for him. I removed my hand from his cock, now a bright crimson from all the stimulation he'd had, and replaced it with my mouth. Up and down I went, as far as I could go down, then back up with only his very tip past my lips, faster all the time. After five or six trips up and down his column like that, I stopped at his crown and sucked on it as hard as I could, giving it five or six good sucks. Then moving back down to the base, rapidly, at the same time placing my hand back on him to pump, in rhythm with the motions of my slippery mouth. Up and down I went.

"Aggggh, aggggh, almost there, baby," he warned. "Oh, fuck, so good, God, so good." Just as I felt his cock expanding even more in my mouth, I quickly removed it, pumping him with my hand. A couple of additional strokes is all it took. I leaned my chest over where I was pumping, and, closing his eyes tightly, with a gigantic "Uggghhh," my Daddy powerfully released. I felt his warm semen hit between my breasts, some running down toward my midsection, some dripping down onto his pubic area. There seemed to be to be a lot of it. After six or seven shots, he grabbed onto my arm to slow me down. "Slow, baby." I pumped slowly then, trying to squeeze the final few droplets of his cloudy fluid out of him.

Even then, he was starting to soften in my hand, so I released him, bringing my mouth back down to clean him off. I wanted to taste him as well, and did so as I finished gently cleaning. The taste wasn't bad at all, not strong, maybe a little bleachy. I decided there and then that I would take his next load, whenever that was, in my mouth and try swallowing.

I had seen a lot of comments online about how so many girls found the taste of semen, and really the whole idea of taking it in their mouths, somehow disgusting or at least off-putting, even degrading to some. And I might have felt that way if this had been a casual hook-up with some random guy for whom I had felt nothing in particular, except to have a quick fuck or suck. But I had thought the whole thing over. If I was really into someone, had some real attraction to him, to me it was only appropriate to want to experience ALL of him. Sight, touch, smell, taste, everything. It was, after all, all part of who he is. This total experience was how I understood being truly intimate with someone. And I really cared about this man, lying so peaceful and satisfied in front of me. I wanted to experience all of him, just as he had so wonderfully demonstrated that he wanted to do the same with me.

I looked down at my lover, my first one, someone so much older than me, almost not believing I was actually here and we had just done what we had with each other. Suddenly I wanted to give him a taste of himself. So with a finger, I scooped up the biggest dollop of his spend I could find on him, stuck it in my mouth, and, as agilely as I could manage, climbed on top of him, settling down when we were mouth-to-mouth. I then moved my mouth to his. I purred, "Kiss me, Daddy, and taste what I taste." He opened up as I brought my mouth to his, and we had a nice relaxing naughty deep kiss, swirling his juice inside, pushing it here and there with our tongues.

When it was over, I could feel dampness at both my chest and abdomen, and realized that if we stayed like this long, we might be stuck together by his cream on both our bodies. Thinking a little selfishly, and chuckling to myself as I did, I considered that tearing ourselves apart would hurt him the most, since he had all the hair.

I didn't want to go anywhere anyway, and I didn't think he did either. He slid his arms up and around me, and in response I brought mine up to wrap around his neck. My weight evenly distributed on him as it was, it didn't seem like he was uncomfortable at all. So I just stayed there, and we spent the next few minutes just making sexy little pillow talk with one another, looking into one another's eyes, occasionally giving one another an affectionate peck on the mouth or the nose. Occasionally, he ran a hand through my hair, which felt so good and so right. He even brought his hands down to my ass a couple of times, giving me a nice gentle massage on my sore cheeks that, after what he had subjected me to down there, also felt really nice.

All this afterplay together felt so special to me. Nowhere to be, nothing to do, except to be together, basking in the aftermath of all we had just shared this afternoon: all the pleasure, and for me the earlier pain that had somehow deliciously turned to pleasure.

After a time, though, Sandy said, "You know, babygirl, much as I'd like to stay here all evening and all night like this, we have to get up and get us some more water, get cleaned up, eat if you'd like, and let you get home before your mother puts out an APB on you."

I groaned but had to smile at that. "I don't think she'd notice anyway, but I guess you're right. And it's true, I could use something to eat and drink."

So I started moving off him. "Ow," he said suddenly. There seemed to be a slight problem: I was stuck. His semen had congealed in the two spots it had been deposited: our chests and our groins.

I stopped momentarily, but Sandy sighed and said, "Honey, I don't think there's any easy way to do this, so I want you to use those nice, beautiful, strong arms of yours, and push yourself up off me as quickly as you can." I thought to myself, is there any part of my body that this man CAN'T make me feel good about? But I knew he was right about what I had to do, so I nodded and did what he had asked.

"Yow," he said loudly in response. I was so sorry Daddy had to be hurt by this, so I clambered off him, but knelt alongside, asking, "Point to where it hurts the worst, Daddy, please." He pointed to his chest, near one nipple. I bent down and started kissing and licking all around that spot for him, hoping it would take away some of the sting that the pulling of his chest hair had caused. I couldn't help a couple of flicks of the nearby nipple, either. In response, Sandy said, "Ooooh, you are a naughty girl, Elise. But that's OK, because mostly you're 'nice' naughty."

He then started to rise off the bed, and I moved to give him room, going for our bottles of water. After we had drunk, practically emptying our bottles, Daddy inquired, "So how do you think would be the best way to get cleaned up, dear?"

That was easy for me. Showering with someone had been a fantasy for me ever since I saw the first few in porn clips. It had looked so hot, with the warm water running down over both bodies, and all the soapy slipping and sliding going on. Add to that the fact that I couldn't ever remember anyone else even being in the bathroom while I showered; indeed, couldn't remember even being bathed by my mom when I was little. So yes, I had a whole lifetime of curiosity about the whole thing, and I wanted badly to satisfy some of it now, in this lovely man's shower, with him.

"Let's shower together, Daddy. I'll wash you and you can wash me." He didn't bat an eye at that. "Now how did I know you were going to suggest that, you little tart?" I giggled. "Oh, Daddy, c'mon. It'll be fun."

So, hand-in-hand, we headed for the adjoining bath. He had a nice roomy shower, with a smooth marble corner seat built into the wall. He reached in, turned on the spray, adjusting the temperature, and we stepped in. For the next few minutes, we thoroughly scrubbed each other clean, even washing each other's hair. He seemed to like my touch on him, and I know I loved his on me.

During all this, there was a certain amount of sexy sliding of our bodies against one another going on, and in not too long my Daddy was beautifully erect again. I knew that he didn't want to spend the rest of the day in here, either, but I just had to take this opportunity. After we had rinsed off some, I pressed my clean, wet body against his, and I gave him what I hoped was my best intimate kiss. I could feel his pole, hard and throbbing, rubbing against my slit as we devoured one another.

I was so turned on by the feeling of this, I had to do what I was planning. So without a word, I left his mouth and slowly bent down, running my hands down his front as I went. I knelt before him, gave him the sexiest look I could, grabbed his beautiful cock, without delay guiding my mouth over it. Still doing my best to keep eye contact with him, I went up and down on his wet cock, adding my saliva to the water already there. Every time I came back up, I gave his crown a little squeeze with my lips, licking its underside with my tongue. I grabbed his ass with both hands to stabilize myself and keep him close, rubbing up and down his smooth bottom as I sucked, my fingernails down in his crevice, gently stimulating this private part of him as I went.

He was watching me with the most lustful look on his face that I think I had ever seen. "Goddamnit, baby, that's so fucking good. You on your knees before your Daddy, making his cock sing," he softly chanted as I continued. I wasn't bringing him along slowly this time; I wanted him to climax in my warm wet mouth, quickly and powerfully. Up and down I went, making sure I kept contact with every millimeter of him on each stroke.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth this time, babygirl?", he then asked raggedly between two pants. In response, I nodded my head vigorously, sounding a loud "Uhhh-huuugh" around his slippery cock as it moved back and forth in my mouth.

From that point, I didn't have to wait too long. All of a sudden, he cried out, "Oh God baby, here I come. Uggggggh. Take it all baby. Feels so gooood."

I could feel his cock expand even more in my mouth, and then, grabbing my head to hold it in place, he started to spurt. I swallowed as fast as I could, feeling only a little escape my mouth and drip down my chin. I eased up on the suction, but tried to coax every drop out before I stopped completely. I cleaned his softening cock and let it pop out of my mouth, and as I again looked him in the eyes, I made a show of licking my lips and making satisfied sounds to indicate how much I loved what I had just done.

He slumped then, sitting back on the corner seat, me still between his legs. I took his now flaccid penis, red from my actions on it, in my hands, gently caressing it all over. Looking again at him, I said, "I love your manly cock, Daddy. It's just perfect, and I don't think I could ever get enough of it. Thank you so much for letting me play with it today." The smile of gratitude and contentment I got back was something to behold, and we stayed like that a couple of minutes before he found the energy to rise, kiss me, give us one final rinse, turn the water off, and exit the shower so we could dry each other off.