Elise Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end, she was worn out, lying on her side alongside me, slurping on my cock like a lollipop. She wanted to make me cum in her mouth, and I let her have free rein to do her best. She was already getting very good at it, beginning to know instinctively what I responded to best. Between her pumping hands, her sliding mouth, and her tongue massaging the sensitive spots along my crown, within a short time I was shooting a load into her mouth. She swallowed it all like an enthusiastic and experienced cocksucker, then set about cleaning up my sensitive penis, which itself had had quite a workout the past few hours.

Both spent, we managed to get a shower and a quick meal before she left for the evening. As she departed, I reminded her that she was to make the apology to her mother that I expected her to make.

It was an afternoon neither of us would ever forget -- the day Elise lost her virginity, and for me, my longest, most intense sexual encounter with a woman, at least since the glory days of my marriage to Beth.

12