All Comments on 'Eliza & Family Holiday - The Journey'

by Elizasboss

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Couldn't make it halfway through page 1. Grammar is horrible. Get an editor or learn how to write.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

"Then he pulled her on the side and, after a brief hug, he rolled up her top and started sucking on one of her tits, not even bothering that I was there but God her side boob looked amazing."

Okay, so the family is all gathered together and the boyfriend starts sucking on the sister's tits right in front of Mom, Dad, and brother as if it's perfectly normal?

I don't know if this was blatant or a continuity error. 🤔 But I couldn't sit through any more. Other parts of the story might have been interesting, but I couldn't bother to continue reading any further to find out. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked the no taboo thing in the family. The brother could wait a little more for fucking her. And i think you could make the girl more kinky or maybe add some roadside action too. Overall i loved it and hope to read the next part soon.

Friendlybro7900Friendlybro79007 months ago

I really like that your story took me along with you. I think good story telling takes you there meaning you can envision it like if it were on screen. Even though I wouldn't want to sleep with my sister, I found myself turned on and was intrigued by how different your family is. It left me wanting to hear more and know more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would be waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I absolutely loved the story. Made me hard and horny. It's great that the family are so open minded that pretty much anything goes. Sounds great fun.

Mcluven101Mcluven1016 months ago

Very long but I kept reading until the end. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hope the car breaks down in next part and there's some action including force

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have always fancied going on such a road trip.

The family of my ex was almost like the one in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The good thing about your story is it felt like watching it on screen infront of me instead of reading

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some water sports could have added more naughtiness to it.

Can't wait for the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizasboss@Elizasboss
16 Followers
I am a nudist and i co own a strip and sex club and have been in this business since last 3 generations.