All Comments on 'Ella & Evan - Valentine's Coupons Pt. 04'

by wilparu

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gametime279gametime279over 3 years ago
Great Series!

I'm really enjoying this story arc. At the end of each chapter I can't wait to read the next. This one is no exception. The author has done a great job of making us feel for the characters and I'm going to be sad if they end up having to spend years apart, especially if they date other people in between or end up marrying other people, but not every story gets a happy ending I guess. I even feel invested in the mom and dad and hope they wind up happy too. Thanks for a great story so far, and happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confused

Ella remembers everything she did that day except for giving her friend the sweatshirt? Really!! Evan goes on date thinking that is the smart thing to do on Valentines Day. Who in their right mind would do that!

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Great story

The storyline is getting better, the arc of the story keeps you (or at least me) waiting for the next chapter each and every time.

wilparuwilparuover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks! The next part will be published in 2 days, and the final part a day after that. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Anonymous - good questions! Some of that is answered soon, but as to why these two are making these decisions well, they are 19 year olds under a lot of pressure. As Ella says to her concerned listeners, she had a LOT of stressful things all happening at once and she knows she didn’t handle it well. But she’s going to try to do better and figure her shit out because she knows she’ll do anything for Evan.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Really love this series but I wish each part was a little longer. I'm not talking about saying more in the same number of pages - more like 3-4 page chapters at a time so we can click off a couple plot points rather than just one like you've been doing. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous