All Comments on 'Ella's House of The Way Forward Ch. 03'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

All those bulging lady parts makes me fear or some one rupturing like an aneurism.

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkover 8 years ago
Just a jealous reader

This writer can convey thru the character of Gray and the other males the true desires and wishes of the readers. Understanding these desires is not so easy but to recognize them and to enjoy them through our reading and even the self identification is truly enjoyable. I, like most of your readers, read and wish we could take up the life of your characters, though it is somewhat scary to face the facts I truly believe I could be dominated and punished and even tortured at the hands of these lovely superior women. I want to be owned and used and humiliated as Gray and the other males, and used in any and all situations that even the most cruel and inventive of the females can do and use me for every day to care for all her femine needs and desires each month for month after month and knowing that I will be sold on when I fail to excite or please or do a job to the Mistress's satisfaction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...