Ellen - A Wife's Fantasy Comes True

Story Info
Shy wife gets the opportunity to fulfill a life-long fantasy.
17.6k words
4.66
50.8k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 11/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface: This is the story of Ellen's very first experience of going to a private, members-only "Sex Club" to fulfill a life-long fantasy. It's a first ever attempt at writing, in a collaborative effort, by my wife and her girlfriend. Hopefully, in a fictionalized enough way.

*Note 1: The following story is based on real-life personal events that occurred in June of 2018, and is a semi-fictionalized telling my wife decided she needed to write out and post here. This is her very first, and maybe her only, story but the events of that night 5 years ago were so important for her that she needed to write it down and share it

*Note 2: It might seem a bit confusing since it's a collaborative first-time writing effort by my wife and her best friend, neither of whom is an experienced writer. Just two close friends who want to share what they consider to be a very special night.

*Note 3: All individuals involved are well aware of this story, and all have consented to it so long as their names were changed.

-Additional note: Story contains elements of lesbian, gay, anal, oral, group, and swinger sex. All characters are well over 18 years old.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This story is about a shy, reserved wife who gets the opportunity to fulfill a life-long fantasy at a private, member's-only sex club.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

To the public eye, Ellen is a shy, demure, unassuming woman who dresses conservatively and who lives in a small Northern California city, working for the county Department of Planning and Development, quietly processing the various permits and applications required for different types of construction projects. She's in her mid-30s, a diminutive 5' 2" in height, and weighs a voluptuous 155 pounds with full, firm, natural 36C breasts and a beautifully full-figured body that she herself unfortunately sees as heavier and thicker for her size than she's happy with. She has gentle brown eyes, a kind smile, and long, wavy brown hair that she takes meticulous care of.

Michael is a large, serious-minded man in his late 40s who worked as a production manager, overseeing a variety of installation projects for Hanson Engineering & Technology. He's an impressive 6' 2" in height and weighs a solid 265 pounds with a strong, broad-shouldered physique. He has intelligent brown eyes and a few dignified wrinkles, and his short brown hair and well-trimmed beard are starting to show faint traces of graying.

Several months into their marriage, and after a particularly energetic night of lovemaking, Ellen and Michael's post-coital conversation had wandered across a wide range of intimate topics. Michael eventually asked Ellen, "So, have you ever had any sex fantasies? Something you've wondered about but haven't tried yet?"

"I've had several fantasies over the years, but I've never done any of them for real." She paused for a moment before continuing. Her strict, conservative upbringing made it hard for her to imagine talking about these things, but in her time with Michael, she'd come to know she was loved and supported, and she felt safe sharing more. "I've always wondered what it would be like to be with another woman, or have sex with a total stranger, or be blindfolded and tied up during sex."

Michael was surprised, and more than a little turned on by this, and he smiled and said, "Wow. Those are some amazing fantasies!"

Ellen looked deeply into his eyes, and she knew she felt safe continuing. "But my most deeply personal secret fantasy is that I've always dreamed of what it would be like to have sex with a group of people."

Michael definitely didn't expect this from her, but he loved it. He grinned and said, "Wow! Seriously, WOW! I'm so glad you shared your fantasies with me. They're all seriously hot." Then he leaned in and kissed her, saying, "I sooo love you."

Ellen was so happily delighted by his reaction that she leaned forward and kissed him passionately, which in no time led to another round of intense lovemaking. When they were finally done and Michael had kissed her and rolled over to sleep, Ellen lay back, lost in thought and staring at the roof. Her husband's response to her shared fantasies had made her heart leap with joy, and she couldn't wait to tell her years-long best friend Sara all about it.

Sara is a charming, outgoing woman in her mid-30s who works as an executive assistant for the director of the county's Department of Public Relations. She's a touch over 5' 6" in height and weighs a very well-proportioned 120 pounds, with small, perky 30B breasts, long, shapely legs, and a lithe, sexy figure with an enticing heart-shaped derriere. She has sparkling blue eyes and long, curly honey-blonde hair that cascades down her back in a youthful and free-spirited manner. She has both a tongue stud and belly button ring piercing, is very sexually bold and daring, and is enthusiastically bisexual.

Ellen and Sara had been BFF's since elementary school, and Ellen had always felt Sara was far more exciting and outgoing than she could ever be. But a week later, while they were having lunch together, Ellen eagerly told Sara, "I have something so amazing to share with you!"

Seeing the excited smile on her friend's usually serene face, Sara leaned in with a smile of her own and replied, "Do tell."

"The few nights ago, when Michael and I were done fooling around, we started talking", Ellen said, "and he asked me if I'd ever had any fantasies."

Sara grinned and raised an eyebrow, responding, "And?"

"I told him everything--all the things I'd ever dreamed about but never tried. Being with a total stranger. Being with another woman. Being blindfolded and tied up. And I even told him my biggest fantasy of all." Ellen continued, almost bubbling over in excitement. "And he liked it!"

Sara rocked back in her chair, rolled her eyes, and, slapping a palm to her forehead, said, "Girl, you're killing me." Then, leaning forward again, she asked, "What did you tell him? What was this super secret big fantasy of yours?"

With an almost schoolgirl-like giggle, Ellen said, "I told him my biggest, most secret ever fantasy was that I've always dreamed of having sex with a group of people." With bright, eager eyes, she waited for Sara's response.

Sara looked at her contemplatively for a couple of minutes, then smiled and said, "You know that I'm all about sex, right? And I have been ever since high school."

Leaning back, Sara continued, "Well, years ago, while I was still dating Robbie, he talked me into joining a 'Sex Club' with him. I've been fairly active there for a few years now, and I've actually done what you're saying is your big fantasy. And more than a few times too. And I can tell you firsthand, it's sooo amazing."

Ellen had secretly wondered about that for years, from different things Sara had let slip during so many of their conversations. She knew Sara was sexually adventurous, but the full details had never been openly discussed. When the full weight of what Sara had said hit her, Ellen leaned forward, took her girlfriend's hands, and said, "Oh my God, Sara! You have no idea how much I envy you. I sooo wish maybe someday I could try that too."

Squeezing Ellen's hands in return, Sara raised an eyebrow and looked at Ellen for a long moment, analyzing her, then asked, "For reals? Honestly, now, just how serious are you about wanting to do that?" Ellen's jaw dropped open slightly as Sara's question caught her completely off guard, and before she could respond, Sara added, "If this is something you're really serious about, I could talk to some of my friends and possibly see if we could get something going for you."

Ellen was shocked, flushed, scared, and excited all at once at that idea. She took a deep, introspective breath, just as she'd learned to do in therapy after her divorce. Was this really what she wanted? Michael was supportive, and she'd always dreamed of this. Ellen's first husband would never go along with this, but that was one of many reasons he was her ex now. She'd grown and changed, and she was starting to learn to accept herself. She leaned in toward Sara and nodded. "Yes, I'm really serious. I would love to do that!"

Seeing the look on Ellen's face, Sara smiled and said, "Okay. Give me a few days, and I'll reach out to my friends and get back to you."

The rest of her day at work, Ellen's thoughts about her conversation with Sara swirled around in her head over and over and over again, and she knew she had to make some very definite decisions about what she wanted to do if she was actually going to get the chance to really do it.

That evening, sitting her husband down on their couch, Ellen took his hands and said, "Honey, Sara and I had a strange conversation at lunch today, and I really need to talk to you about it."

Michael gave her a somewhat concerned but curious look and waited for her to continue. She told him about the conversation she and Sara had during their lunch together, and what Sara had offered to do for her, and what her unconsciously impulsive response to it had been. He was as surprised as she had been.

Michael knew Ellen, inside and out, better than anyone ever had except possibly for Sara. He understood how shy and reserved she normally was and how hesitant she always was to make any kind of impulsive decision.

And with that understanding, he suddenly realized that his wife's fantasy went waaay beyond a simple erotic thought. It was something deep down inside of her that she'd longed to do for more years than he'd known her. Michael knew that, inadvertently, a door had been opened for her, and he understood now just how important it had become for her to go through that door.

After long moments of thought, Michael knew what he had to do. Knew what he had to let his wife do.

He took her hands and told her, "Sweetheart, after seeing the excitement on your face when you told me about your special fantasy, and seeing your excitement now over what Sara told you, I think I finally understand just how much this has always meant to you."

Michael paused for a moment, considering his next words carefully, then added, "And I want you to know that if this is something important enough to you that you feel you absolutely have to give it a try, then by all means, if you get the chance, you should. For your own inner peace of mind, or you'll always tear yourself up wondering what might have been."

Ellen's pulse quickened, and her mind was reeling. Michael's understanding and supportive words were everything she'd hoped for and everything she loved him for. Michael knew her in a way no one in her life ever had before, and he loved her all the more for that knowing.

Leaping up and wrapping her arms around her husband, Ellen told him, "Oh God, Michael. I love you so much. I hoped, I prayed you'd understand just what this means to me," and she added, "I can't even begin to explain just how much I really want to do this, if there's even the slightest chance at all."

Then, taking his face in her hands, with a much more serious tone, she added, "But only if you'll be there with me if it happens." Then she looked her husband deep in the eyes and asked, "Is this something you think you could share with me--do you think you could share ME--with other men, and maybe other women too?"

And, for the first time ever in their five-year relationship, Michael hesitated...

Letting his wife go off with Sara and knowing she was living out her fantasy out of sight was one thing, but actually being there, watching her with other men as she did it, that was something entirely different.

Meeting his wife's nervous gaze, Michael said, "Sweetheart, give me some time to think about that. I always want to be there for you and support you, but this is something way beyond the pale. I need to seriously think about what you're asking."

And with that, Ellen's heart sank as he got up and went out to his workshop in their backyard.

It was over three long agonizing hours for Ellen before Michael finally came back into their house. He sat down on their couch again and waited for her as she nervously came over and sat down too. He looked at the woman he loved beyond words and saw her nervously chewing on her bottom lip and squeezing her small hands together tightly.

Taking her chin and raising her face to meet his eyes, he said, "I've given this a lot of thought, sweetheart, and I love you enough that I feel I could and would be there for whatever you need me to be there for. If you need me there, then I'll be there."

Ellen's heart leapt out of her chest with absolute joy at his words, and wordlessly giddy with happiness, she dove at her husband and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding herself tightly against him for a very long time as tears of loving gratitude streamed down her face. Later that night, she made love to him like never before.

Days later, Ellen and Sara got together for lunch again, and as they ate, Sara said, "So, I called my friends and explained your situation and interest to them. We talked about you for a while, and they let me know that they can definitely make your fantasy come true. We're going to make sure this really happens for you, baby." She smiled and added, "All we need to do now is figure out some details, like what dates and times work best for you, and match them up with what works best for my friends, and we can get this party rolling."

Ellen's heart started pounding faster in her chest. It was really going to happen! But then, with a pang of worry, she realized she had one more thing she had to ask Sara for that could make or break everything. As she anxiously struggled to find a way to say what she knew she needed to, Ellen nibbled on her bottom lip.

The two of them had been closer than sisters for more than two decades, so when Sara saw the unspoken tell Ellen always had when she was worried or nervous about something, she leaned in and asked her, "What's up, baby? What's on your mind?"

With an almost desperate mix of worry and hope on her face, Ellen told Sara, "I want to do this, more than I can ever hope to explain. I really do." Ellen nervously continued, "But I want Michael to be there with me. If I'm ever going to be brave enough to really do this, I desperately need him to be there with me too."

Suddenly Sara understood what was going on for Ellen and kicked herself for not anticipating it sooner. She knew what a huge thing this was going to be for Ellen, and she knew what that seemingly small, simple request really meant for her. Ellen hadn't had the easiest of lives, having grown up in a rigidly overbearing religious family, and despite her curiosity about sex, she always strove to be a good girl and obedient daughter.

Later, she'd married a persuasively charming man who would turn out to be abusive and controlling towards her. Michael had become her bastion of strength, support, and hope even before their marriage. That she'd want, she'd need, him there with her for such a special night only made sense to anyone who knew the deep, loving connection those two shared.

Sara reassuringly told Ellen, "Oh, baby, of course! Whatever you need, we'll make it happen." And privately, Sara had always thought Ellen's husband was a drop-dead gorgeous hunk, and she secretly loved the thought of seeing that man naked. Then she added, "That's an easy enough thing to arrange. If you want Michael there, then by all means we'll make sure he's there."

Ellen looked like a massive weight had just been lifted from her shoulders, and the two of them set about working on their plans for Ellen's special night. Once they had a rough idea of what day and time would be their best chance of making everything work, Ellen called her husband to check all the details with him too. Michael confirmed their proposed date and time were good for his schedule too, and they finally set a date when all three of them would go to the 'Sex Club' Sara was involved with.

A few days later, Sara took Ellen to her favorite boutique, to do some shopping for her special night, and they found the perfect dress for Ellen. It was an exotic-looking iridescent green dress, her favorite color, that curled provocatively about her body and was secured with only three tiny satiny bow-tie strings along her left side.

On the afternoon of her pending special night, Sara came over to Ellen's house so they could start getting ready for the evening. She helped Ellen with her hair and makeup and helped her slip into her form-fitting new dress. Ellen wore her butterfly necklace, matching earrings, and a pair of strappy dress sandals with it. When they were finished, Sara looked Ellen over appraisingly and with a smile told her to look at herself in the mirror. Ellen had always felt she was chubby and dumpy-looking, so with that thought in mind, she worriedly bit her lower lip and turned to look at herself in her full-length bedroom mirror.

The woman she saw there absolutely astounded her! She'd tried her dress on briefly when they bought it, but she hadn't really looked at herself. Looking at herself now, she saw her new dress fit her wonderfully, enticingly drawing attention to her full, round breasts and giving her such a beautiful, curvaceous figure. As she turned left and right, she saw it fit her in such a way that made her plump, well-rounded derriere look amazing too. Her makeup was perfect, and her long, wavy brown hair flowed wonderfully down her back and across one shoulder and served as an appealing frame that complemented her overall look, enhancing her natural beauty and full figure. Ellen was beyond amazed that she could look like this.

As an astonished Ellen looked herself over in her mirror, Sara did her own hair and makeup, and got dressed in the lacy black backless mini-dress and high heels she'd brought with her. The dress fit her like it had been sculpted onto her gorgeous figure, and her high heels made her legs look even longer and sexier.

Michael had gotten dressed and ready too, well before his wife and her best friend, having chosen a nice pair of pleated dress jeans, a white long-sleeve Polo shirt, and a navy blue blazer, which fit his broad chest and strong arms so wonderfully. As he looked at Ellen and Sara, he gave them both an a wolf whistle and an appreciative grin that showed off the tiny crows feet at the edges of his dark eyes, and Ellen thought it made him look maturely handsome.

Anxiously looking up at her husband, Ellen said, "Oh God! I am so nervous!" Then, taking in Michael's apparent calm demeanor, with mock frustration she asked him, "How can you possibly stand there all calm and collected like that? It's all I can do to keep from shaking."

With a broad grin and an easy confidence, Michael winked at his beautiful wife and joked "Well, I guess considering tonight's pending events, it helps to be as naturally well-endowed as I am,", and with that, the three of them had a relaxing laugh.

Once everyone was ready, Michael and Ellen got into his Lariat, and they followed Sara's Honda to a nice Italian restaurant by the waterfront in the East Bay area, where she'd arranged to meet her friends. They parked and went into the restaurant where they were supposed to meet Sara's friends, and she introduced them to an older couple named Bill and Lisa.

Bill was a lean man in his late 50s. He was just a little under 5' 10", had short, thinning, dirty-blonde hair that was noticeably combed over a good-sized bald spot, wore wire-rimmed glasses, and looked very much like a stereotypical accountant of some kind. Dressed in charcoal gray dress pants and a white long-sleeve button-up shirt, Bill was fairly plain and average-looking.