Ellen - A Wife's Fantasy Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute or so later, a now-naked Lisa slipped in on Ellen's left to take Sara's place, so she could now get undressed too. As Lisa began kissing Ellen and fondling her left breast and pinching her other nipple, Sara quickly removed her own dress and shoes, and in minutes, all three women were standing fully naked in the center of the room.

Sara and Lisa jointly started kissing and caressing Ellen all over again. Lisa seductively slid her hand ever so slowly down Ellen's belly and casually guided it in between her trembling legs. Ellen's breathing quickened even more, then she let out a soft gasp as Lisa slipped a finger in between her shaven, now clearly wet labia and began slowly rubbing and teasing Ellen's clitoris as she sucked on her stiff nipple opposite to the one Sara was tweaking and playing with.

As Sara kissed Ellen and played with her right breast with one hand, she slowly slid her other hand seductively down Ellen's spine, and when she reached her lower back, she began squeezing and caressing her ass, causing Ellen's breathing to quicken even more and drawing a long, soft moan from her.

Lisa slipped her finger away from Ellen's clitoris and slowly slid two fingers deep into her smooth, soaking vagina, causing Ellen to let out a long, loud moan. Then she began moving them in and out of her slowly while using her thumb to rub back and forth across Ellen's stiffened clitoris.

Sara and Lisa continued doing this to her for quite a while, and Ellen felt herself trembling with excitement now instead of nervousness and felt her knees getting increasingly weak and shaky. Both women seemed to notice Ellen's predicament, and the two of them took her hands and led her over into the hot tub. As they guided her in, the warm, bubbling water felt amazing on Ellen's now seriously aroused everything.

They had her sit down on the inner rim, and Sara leaned over and resumed kissing and playing with her right breast once more. Lisa sat down to the left of Ellen and was kissing her ear and neck softly again as her hand mesmerizingly slid back and forth across and slowly down along Ellen's belly, into the warm water, and down once more in between her quivering legs. Lisa gently nudged Ellen's unresisting legs open and began rubbing and playing with Ellen's now-throbbing clitoris again under the warm, bubbling water.

After a few minutes of this, Lisa slid first one finger into her vagina, then another finger, then another, and finally all four fingers of her left hand into Ellen's vagina. It took her a couple of moments to adjust to the fullness of Lisa's fingers in her, but as she did, it was a breathtaking sensation, to say the least.

Once Ellen relaxed enough around the quartet of fingers filling her, Lisa started finger-fucking her, slowly and gently at first, then deeper and faster. Ellen began almost panting at the feeling of Lisa's fingers sliding in and out along the inner walls of her vagina. Seeing her aroused reactions, Lisa began stroking Ellen's swollen clitoris back and forth with two fingers of her right hand while she plunged the fingers of her left in and out of Ellen.

Sara stood up and leaned over Ellen, pushing her own small breast towards her girlfriend's open mouth and telling Ellen to suck on it. Even though Sara had been her BFF since they were young and she'd never done anything with any woman before this night (especially Sara!), without any thought or hesitation, Ellen did exactly as Sara told her to do. She took Sara's hard nipple into her mouth and sucked on it hungrily, and without even thinking, she started switching back and forth, kissing each of Sara's small breasts and eagerly sucking on her pert nipples.

While Ellen was getting lost in Sara's perky breasts, Lisa nibbled on her left earlobe, which she absolutely loved, and kissing her neck and shoulder, finger-fucked the life out of Ellen's vagina while she rubbed her throbbing clitoris. Ellen was losing herself completely in all of this incredibly sensual attention, and only half-aware of it, she felt a growing heat in her belly start to build up. Seeing how hotly excited Ellen was getting, Sara suddenly pulled her nipple free from her mouth and started kissing her passionately again.

Lisa feverishly worked her fingers into Ellen, driving them in and out deeper and deeper and faster and faster. The intense feeling of Lisa's plunging fingers was incredible, and Ellen couldn't help but reflexively open her legs even wider for Lisa, and she soon realized she'd also started pushing herself against and into each finger stroke Lisa pushed into her.

Suddenly Ellen was hit by an electrifying shockwave that rocketed through her entire voluptuous body, and she cried out loudly as she started uncontrollably shaking and shuddering all over while her first orgasm of the night slammed through her with such breathtaking intensity.

Sara threw her left arm around Ellen's neck and held her locked into their mind-blowing kiss. As she felt Ellen's orgasm quaking through her, Sara began wildly fingering her own drenched vagina with her right hand, making herself orgasm right along with her best friend.

Lisa, looking at the orgasmic bond Sara and Ellen were experiencing, smiled contentedly and finger-fucked Ellen even harder while she orgasmed. Ellen gasped, grunted, and wildly shook all over as she threw her arms around Sara, kissed her back, and reflexively pushed hard against each thrust Lisa pumped into her.

Ellen was suddenly so overwhelmed by everything happening to her that she couldn't catch her breath and had to pull herself free of both women. She flopped herself back against the hot tub's rim so she wouldn't faceplant into the water, and dropping her head back, she sat there with her eyes closed, her mouth open and gasping for air, and trembling uncontrollably from head to toe, all while Sara and Lisa continued to gently caress her all over and thrillingly tweak her sensitive pink nipples.

As the quartet of men lustfully watched all of this going on, Dennis stood up and walked over to Bill. Glancing over at Dennis's unexpected movement to his left, Michael saw that he had knelt down between Bill's legs, unzipped his pants, and pulled them down around his ankles, freeing Bill's fully hard cock.

Dennis leaned in and began nonchalantly sucking on the older man's cock as Bill leaned back in the armchair and put his hands on Dennis's head, pressing him down much further and encouraging Dennis to take his cock even deeper into his throat. Bill looked over at Michael with a cocky grin, then went back to watching the girls kiss, caress, and finger-fuck Ellen to orgasm while Dennis enthusiastically sucked his cock.

Unconsciously and almost in unison, both Michael and Brandon unzipped their own pants, and they each began jerking their rigid cocks as they lasciviously watched the two women pleasuring Ellen. For Michael, seeing those two women administer such an intensely pleasurable experience to his wife Ellen like that for the first time--HER first time--was beyond incredible and sooo damn hot!

Watching the two women fondle and play with Ellen, each of the men, except Dennis, was rock hard. And, completely oblivious to one another, Michael and Brandon were wildly pumping their cocks. Bill was lecherously fixated on Ellen as his wife and Sara pleasured her, and he had Dennis's head in his hands, pushing him up and down on his cock with greater and greater force as he watched what was happening to her.

After Ellen's intense orgasm and her dropping back to recover, Lisa patiently gave her a couple minutes to regain her senses. Then she leaned over to Ellen and seductively whispered into her ear, "Call your husband to you, baby."

Ellen's eyes snapped open, and she shakily sat up. She looked over at Michael, smiling enormously as she realized he'd been jerking his huge cock as he watched everything that had been happening to her, and she excitedly asked him to come sit next to her.

Without any hesitation, Michael stood, stripped off his own clothes, walked over, and got into the hot tub. Seeing Michael's huge, protruding erection as he approached his wife, both Sara and Lisa looked at each other with wide-eyed lustful grins, then Lisa commented to Ellen, "My God, girl, your husband has an absolutely gorgeous monster between his legs." Ellen gave a bashful giggle, and the two women laughed along with her.

Once Michael sat down and had settled in next to his wife, Lisa invited all the remaining men over too, and they all quickly complied. Soon everyone was completely naked and finding a place to sit in the bubbling hot tub.

Michael leaned over and quietly asked Ellen, "How are you doing, sweetheart?"

In a shaky voice, Ellen responded, "Oh God, I am so unbelievably turned on right now and throbbing everywhere."

Then, subconsciously biting her lower lip, her voice wavering between absolute panic and hopeful excitement, she nervously added, "And I can't help feeling sooo excited and more than a little scared too. My stomach is in knots thinking about what's probably going to happen next."

Putting his arm around her, Michael asked, "Good knots, or bad knots?"

Then he added, "Sweetheart, if you're having any doubts, you don't have to do this. No one will be upset with you, and everyone will understand."

Ellen started to reply, stopped herself, then started to reply again. Then she stopped a second time and looked around at everyone in the hut tub. She turned and looked into Michael's loving eyes and said, "No, I still want to do this. I think I need to do this."

With a desperate, mixed look of excitement and worry in her eyes, she continued, "No, I need to do this! Please tell me you understand and are okay with that."

Michael squeezed Ellen tightly, kissed her forehead, and replied, "Sweetheart, this is YOUR special night. No matter what you decide to do next, I'm with you 100%, and no matter what else happens tonight, I will always love you."

Ellen smiled hugely and threw her arms around her husband, giving him a long, loving kiss. Then she sat down again and, trembling from head to toe, waited with fearful excitement to see what was going to happen next.

With everyone now naked and settled into the hot tub, Lisa walked over to Ellen and whispered something in her ear. As Lisa stepped back, Ellen stood, turned to look at Michael, and asked him "Honey, can you sit up on the edge of the hot tub?", which he readily did.

She stepped up to him, and bending over, she looked up at Michael seductively and playfully fondled his ample balls for a moment. Then, Ellen sensuously pressed her lips around the swollen tip of his cockhead and began passionately sucking her husband's iron-hard shaft.

Sara came over too, and slipping her tongue into his mouth, she started kissing Michael deeply, placing his large hand on her small breast and encouraging him to squeeze and play with it. With a sidelong glance, Michael noticed in the mirror that while Sara was kissing him, Dennis had now reached over and slid his fingers up into Sara's wet vagina and was working them in and out of her.

Michael also caught sight of Dennis's stiffened cock now and noticed it was thicker around than Bill's more average-sized one. A moment or two later, Bill got up and came over to Sara, casually pulling her away from kissing Michael, and started kissing and sucking on her small breasts and nipples himself while Dennis rapidly finger-fucked her from behind.

Lisa was standing in the middle of the hot tub, looking for all the world like some naked traffic director, and she motioned for Brandon to come up behind Ellen's bent-over body. He quickly got up and eagerly positioned himself behind Ellen's beautifully round ass, reaching forward and slipping a pair of fingers into her drenched, shaven vagina while she sucked on her husband's large cock.

Michael felt his wife gasp and sharply inhale, in a combination of surprise and excitement, as Brandon's thick fingers slipped into her flooded vagina and began moving around as she was busily fellating her husband, and she quickened her efforts around his cock. After a few minutes of finger-fucking Ellen from behind, Brandon removed his fingers and leaned in, lining his long, slender cock up with her vagina, and slowly started to push into her.

Ellen suddenly let out a loud, strangled outcry, and she frantically reached back to stop him!

She let her husband's cock slip from her mouth and quickly twisted herself around so she could see Brandon and everyone else, and Michael was suddenly extremely concerned, for her sake, that she'd decided she just couldn't go any further.

He was about to call everything off for her, but before he could say or do anything, with a trembling voice, Ellen nervously spoke up, saying to the other men, "Oh God! I know this is going to sound so strange, given what we're doing, but I really need to have only my husband's cock in my vagina tonight. You can all freely fuck my ass if you want to, but please understand that tonight my vagina is just Michael's alone."

Michael was completely stunned and surprised by what she'd just said, and he was more than a little loving hearing her say those words. He knew Ellen absolutely loved anal sex every bit as much as she loved vaginal sex, but still he felt an inner elation knowing that on her special night she'd decided to keep her vagina for only him.

Lisa, with her hands firmly planted on her sexy hips, sternly looked around at everyone, and all three men in question nodded and verbally agreed with Ellen's restrictions and allowances. Ellen let out a deep sigh of relief, turned back to her husband, wordlessly leaned up and kissed him deeply for several long moments, and then amorously took his softening penis into her rose-colored lips again and returned to working her husband's stiffening cock with her talented tongue. In no time, she once again had him as hard as steel.

Brandon, who had quickly backed away in confused shock at Ellen's sudden outcry and blocking him, now stepped up behind Ellen again as she raised and wiggled her butt cheeks enticingly for him. With a grin, he playfully splashed warm water on Ellen's plump butt cheeks a couple of times, leeringly watching it run warmly down their central divide.

Then, taking a small bottle of water-based lubricant Lisa handed him, Brandon squirted some of the lubricant on the two middle fingers of his right hand, smeared it around, and placing his left hand on Ellen's lower back, he gently slid the well-lubed fingers of his right hand into her ass, working them around and in and out of her, causing her to inhale sharply again and moan softly.

After a minute or two of using his lubricated fingers in Ellen's ass, he pulled them out and lined up his long, slim cock with her dark pink sphincter and slowly pressed into her. Ellen let out a long, gasping moan around Michael's throbbing cock as she felt Brandon's long stiffness relentlessly sliding into her upraised ass.

The shocking, thrilling excitement of feeling another man's stiff penis pushing into her while she had her husband's own stiff penis filling her mouth was indescribable. Her mind just couldn't find the words she needed as she felt Brandon pushing himself further and further into her.

Michael looked on intently as Brandon pushed his gracile cock deeper and deeper into Ellen's ass, then as Brandon started slowly pistoning in and out of her. While he watched, Michael could feel Ellen start bobbing her head up and down on his cock with greater enthusiasm as Brandon embedded himself into her over and over.

With ardent eagerness, Brandon pumped in and out of her, his pelvis bouncing off her plump butt cheeks. After a couple of minutes, Ellen pulled her mouth free of Michael's stiff member and, without any thought at all, lustily cried out, "Oh God, please, fuck me harder! fuck me harder! fuck me!"

Then she enthusiastically buried her husband's cock deep into her mouth again. Michael was stunned and amazed at what his quiet, reserved wife had just cried out in lustful abandon, but he couldn't deny the thrill he felt hearing his shy, introverted wife cry out with heated passion like that and seeing the look of absolute lust on her face as she did.

Taking Ellen's lusty request to heart, Brandon moved his hands over her hips to her waist, firmly holding her as he began furiously plunging in and out of her beautifully well-rounded ass. He was fucking her with such force that she had to reach out and brace herself on her husband's legs against his rapid thrusts. Her head continued to bob up and down erratically on Michael's cock, and her talented tongue swirled around wildly and toyed with the swollen head of his throbbing rigidity.

While Brandon energetically fucked Ellen from behind, Lisa came over, and kneeling under Ellen, she started fondling and kissing her breasts and pinching her hard pink nipples, causing Ellen to moan in ecstasy around Michael's throbbing shaft at what was being done to her. Lisa also took turns licking, kissing, and fondling Michael's balls in sync with Ellen's efforts.

Finally, Brandon grunted loudly and drove himself hard into Ellen, unloading his spurting cum as far into her ass as he possibly could. Ellen moaned throatily around her husband's cock when she felt Brandon push hard into her and felt the liquid warmth of another man's semen filling her, and she tried valiantly to deepthroat Michael's huge member while Brandon orgasmed into her ass but only ended up choking and sputtering and had to pull free of Michael's hefty cock so she could breathe.

After a minute or two, Brandon slowly pulled his deflating length out of Ellen's ass, and with a caressing stroke of his right hand down her side and across her hip and curvy rear, he went to sit down over by Bill and Sara and was soon focused on watching Bill drive himself down Sara's throat.

As Brandon moved away, Lisa moved away too, kneeling behind Sara. She lubed up her fingers and started taking turns driving them into both Sara's vagina and her ass. With Lisa gone and Brandon no longer inside of her, Ellen knelt down in front of Michael as she continued filling her mouth with his huge firmness and working it with her tongue.

After a few minutes of playing with Sara's vagina and ass, Lisa stood up and called Dennis over to her. She turned around, moving over next to Michael and bending over, making sure to meet his eyes, and with a lustful smile, still looking at Michael, she encouraged Dennis to fuck her.

Dennis quickly jumped at the chance and soon had his girthy cock buried in Lisa's vagina. As he pumped in and out of Lisa, her large breasts started swaying back and forth in a mesmerizing rhythm with his thrusts. It was almost hypnotic to watch Lisa's breasts rock back and forth as his wife worked his hard cock with her wildly talented tongue, and he felt himself throbbing in response.

He cast a brief glance over at the mirror, and saw Sara had knelt down in front of both now standing Bill and Brandon and began sucking each of their cocks in an alternating rhythm. After a minute or two, Sara stood, turned around, and as Bill sat on the deck she lowered herself onto his cock, sliding it into her vagina. She was soon bouncing herself up and down on it and pinching her own nipples. Brandon stood in front of her, and Sara started sucking his cock again too. In no time, Sara leaned forward onto her hands and knees and was being spit-roasted by Bill and Brandon. Michael could see that Bill was burying himself up to his balls in her vagina now and was brutally pounding away at her. Sara gasped and grunted around Brandon's cock with each wild thrust Bill pushed into her.

Ellen threw her undivided attention into pleasing her husband. She licked, sucked, and swirled her tongue around his massive member, thrilling at the feel of it throbbing in response to her efforts.