Ellen - A Wife's Fantasy Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast, they all loaded up and drove back home, and Ellen and Sara talked and talked and talked like a couple of schoolgirls on speakerphone the entire way. Once they reached Ellen and Michael's home, Sara hugged Ellen, and then, covertly pulling her out of sight of any possible nosy neighbors, she gave Ellen another long, passionate kiss, and then they hugged each other once more and said their goodbyes.

Ellen and Michael went into their house as Sara drove away, and they talked the entire remainder of the day about how Ellen's fantasy night had gone. Ellen must have jumped up and hugged and kissed her husband more than a dozen times while they talked.

Almost glowing with joy, Ellen giddily told Michael over and over how very happy she was, and when the sun finally began to set, she added, "Sweetheart, if you're still okay with what we did last night and you're still willing, I'd like the two of us to do that again sometime..."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A special shout out and thanks to FeralSmile, K.C.Leggs, and Victor Crain for all their help and advice