Ellen - A Wife's Fantasy Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Dennis let out a deep grunt of his own and pushed all the way into Ellen's ass to unload his sperm deep into her. Her shaking, shuddering, and squeezing her vagina tight around Michael's own cock in an unconscious response to Dennis's orgasm finally caused him to hit his limit, and he let loose and filled his wife's vagina with his own spurting cum. Dennis held onto Ellen's hips tightly and stayed buried in her full, round ass for a bit longer before finally pulling out of her and moving away.

By now, Brandon was watching her shaking, spastic orgasm with obvious lust and was jerking his stubby cock wildly. He quickly moved around behind Ellen and, with an almost animalistic grunt, began squirting jets of thick, warm cum all over her lower back and beautiful ass. Once he was done spurting his cum onto her, he reached down and started smearing it all over her curvy butt cheeks and fingering it lasciviously into her puckered sphincter, causing her to quiver uncontrollably several more times.

Then he too moved away and over to join Dennis. They each grabbed one of the tall, chilled bottles of Voss water from the room's small refrigerator, and each of them began swallowing the cold water thirstily as they sat down.

Michael held Ellen for a while longer as the shuddering and shaking from her orgasm slowly subsided. He was still inside Ellen, and each time she unconsciously shuddered and clenched herself around him, he felt his cock pulse and throb.

She finally weakly raised her head off of his chest and looked at him with deeply loving eyes. She put her small, still trembling hands on either side of his face and leaned in to kiss him like she'd never kissed him before. It was such an intoxicating kiss that it completely took his breath away.

Then she looked her husband in the eyes and breathlessly said, "Thank you so very much, sweetheart. Thank you for all of this! I'm never going to be able to thank you enough for what you've given me tonight."

She slowly laid her head back down on his chest, and holding him as tightly as her shaky body could manage, she weakly turned her face towards the rest of the room and looked on with unseeing eyes.

Michael looked over too and saw that Bill now had Dennis bent over onto one of the club chairs and was brutally plunging his cock in and out of his ass, and that both Sara and Lisa were kissing each other and taking turns sucking on Brandon's cock as he sat on the cuddle chair and drank his water.

Sara laid back and pulled Brandon down onto her, and soon she had him fucking her like a wild man. Lisa walked across the room and over to Bill and Dennis and, leaning under Dennis, took turns playing with Bill's balls and sucking Dennis's fully aroused cock. In no time, Bill grunted as he emptied his balls into Dennis's ass, causing Dennis in turn to empty his own balls into Lisa's eager mouth.

Ellen looked up at Michael again and gave him a sweet, loving smile, then awkwardly struggled to sit up. She said, "Oh God, I feel so strange and tingly all over. And I really need a shower now."

Standing herself up shakily, she took Michael's hand, and with a gentle tug, she let him know she wanted him to join her in the walk-in shower. They kind of halfheartedly pulled on the shiny see-through curtain, not quite getting it all the way around them, and turned the water on. It was shockingly cold at first, and they both jumped and gasped in surprise and started giggling.

Once the water was warm enough, they started soaping each other up with a water-based gel cleanser that was on a small rack attached to the shower wall, but that quickly got them both aroused again. Michael sat his large frame back onto the shower bench protruding from the wall and pulled his small, curvy wife towards him.

Using the gel cleanser, Ellen lathered up and stroked Michael's huge cock fully back to life while he kissed her breasts and sucked on her hard pink nipples. Michael also used the gel cleanser on his right hand to reach around and work his large fingers in and out of her luscious ass.

She gave him a lustful smile, and after pouring more gel cleanser on his right hand, she pushed his fingers further up into her ass, saying, "My ass really needs a good cleaning now, and it's a husband's job to take care of that."

Michael willingly worked his fingers in and out of her ass, thoroughly lathering up her well-used sphincter. She moaned and started stroking his cock faster, pouring more gel cleanser on it as she did. After a few minutes, she had him pull her up onto his lap, and she slid his girthy member into her naked, bare vagina. Ellen wrapped her arms around Michael's neck and started kissing him, while he grabbed her ass cheeks with his large hands and started bouncing her up and down on his now iron-hard cock with his muscular arms.

With an unintentional glance past Ellen, Michael realized most of the others were now watching the two of them make love in the shower. Sara was lying on her side on the floor, her head propped up on her left arm, as she watched them together. She mischievously winked up at Michael, and with a huge smile, she got up and walked over to one of the brass and glass shelves and retrieved a huge, veiny, realistic-looking jet black dildo.

She joined Ellen and Michael in the shower and started kissing Ellen's neck and ear. Ellen leaned back a little to kiss her best friend back passionately, and as they kissed, Sara slowly slid the massive dildo up into Ellen's unintentionally widespread ass, all the way down to its rubbery faux balls, and after a moment, began pumping it up into Ellen in unison with Michael's bouncing her up and down on his own large shaft.

As Michael watched what Sara was doing to his wife, he was stunned to see how deeply Ellen took that enormous black dildo up into her ass. It was 11" long and thicker around than HE was! She moaned loudly and kissed Sara deeply, pulling herself closer to Michael as they kissed and clenching her vagina tightly around his penetrating cock.

Ellen broke her kiss with Sara and leaned forward to kiss Michael deeply while he continued to fuck her, and Sara continued thrusting the huge black dildo in and out of Ellen's ass. After a short while, Ellen gasped and grunted loudly again, and she had another strong shaking and shuddering orgasm. As she did, with one hand Sara buried the huge, rubbery dildo all the way up into Ellen's ass as far as she could get it, and with her other hand she reached down to play with Michael's balls.

As Sara caressed his balls, Ellen squeezed herself tight around his piercing cock and clenched her sphincter hard around the girthy black dildo buried so deeply in her. The combination of those three actions caused Michael to explode, and he unloaded spurting jets of warm cum into Ellen again. Sara smiled and kissed them both passionately, then, leaving the huge black dildo buried up Ellen's ass, she moved into the showering water herself, casually rinsing herself off and stepping away to dry off.

Michael held Ellen closely a bit longer, then they both felt the long, girthy dildo slowly slide its way out of Ellen and drop to the shower floor with a hilariously resounding 'plop'. They both began laughing uncontrollably at that and held each other closely.

Finally, Ellen climbed off of Michael, and she bent over to retrieve the fallen dildo, her well-rounded ass unintentionally aimed towards those sitting around the bed. Seeing her bent over and admiring her voluptuous ass, Bill walked over and lecherously asked Ellen if she was up to another round of anal sex.

Looking hopefully at her husband, Michael smiled and winked at her. Smiling back at him, she turned and gave Bill a quick kiss, and turning around again, she bent forward and placed her small hands against the wall, and with a sexy waggle, she offered Bill her plump, shapely ass.

Bill grinned lecherously, and stepping up to her, he plunged his already hard cock up into Ellen's well-lubricated ass and started fucking her hard and fast. Ellen repeatedly grunted under the pressure of his assault on her soapy ass as he hammered himself into her.

Lisa, sitting on the curving sofa, saw all of this and seductively called Michael over to her. Hearing her, Ellen turned to him, winked, and in between guttural grunts caused by Bill brutally slamming into her ass, she managed to breathlessly gasp out to her husband, "Go...,uh,...to...,uh,...her...,uh,..."

Michael got up and walked over to Lisa, and as he did, he saw that Dennis and Brandon were now busily double-penetrating a moaning Sara on the king-sized bed. Michael looked back at Lisa, who was about 20 years older than Ellen, and realized he hadn't really noticed what a truly handsome woman she was. She had beautiful green eyes and an enticing smile, and she had large, firm breasts, a narrow waist, and a wide, shapely ass almost as beautiful as Ellen's.

Lisa patted the sofa next to her and asked him to sit down, and as he did, she slid onto her knees on the floor, kneeling between his legs, and eagerly took his semi-soft cock in hand. Looking up at Michael with a frown of mock consternation, she said "Now this just won't do at all", and slid the head of his cock in between her ruby-red lips.

As Lisa's mouth engulfed his member, Michael looked over and saw Ellen bracing herself against the wall to withstand each wildly hammering thrust of Bill's cock, her full, round breasts bouncing as he fucked her ass hard. Michael got rock hard again in no time while watching her being fucked like that.

Lisa stood up and smiled, and then turned around and sat back onto his lap, sliding his huge, hard member up into her vagina as far as she could get it to go. She softly moaned, "Oh God, I love your cock, baby. Fuck me," and started slowly shifting her hips back and forth on his cock. Michael reached around and started playing with her heavy breasts and hard nipples, and she leaned back and kissed him.

Then she turned her head towards Ellen and Bill and said "She really is quite something, isn't she?", and Michael absolutely agreed with her.

As she started rocking on his cock faster and harder, Lisa breathlessly explained, "In all my time swinging, I've only ever seen a couple of 'newbies' like Ellen take to things with the energy and passion she's been doing so naturally all night."

She continued, saying, "Most new women are far more restrictively nervous at first, or not open to very much of anything at all, and those few who do pursue the 'lifestyle' after their first time generally only do so briefly, or on rare occasions."

Finally, Lisa added "Seeing Ellen enjoy herself like she has been all night, I don't believe she's going to end up being anything like those other women", and then she leaned back and started kissing Michael again.

Breaking their kiss, she moved one of his large hands down to her vagina and pressed his fingers against her clitoris in a not-so-subtle hint, grabbing and squeezing his other hand, which was busily playing with one of her gorgeous breasts. Michael enthusiastically played with her clitoris and large breast, and Lisa moaned out loud while she moved faster and faster back and forth on Michael's huge cock.

Suddenly she let out a gasp and cried out loud, "Oh God, baby!" Lisa went stiff all over, her legs slamming closed, and her feet shot straight out. She tried to lean back and kiss him again, but instead she just gracelessly slid off of him sideways and half-fell over onto the curved sofa, and relenting to gravity, she flopped back, basking in the throbbing afterglow of her orgasm.

As Lisa weakly slid off of him and onto the sofa, Michael looked back towards Ellen again and saw that she was on her knees in front of Bill, her small hands on his hips, and she was tonguing and deepthroating his protruding cock.

Suddenly Bill forcefully grabbed Ellen by the head, roughly shoving himself as deep into her face as he could, and started spewing his cum into her mouth. As his semen flooded into her throat, Ellen fought back desperately against her gag reflex, and with watery eyes drawing thin, runny lines of mascara down the sides of her face, she swallowed his cum without a word. Then, forcibly pulling Bill's hands free of her head and wiping her mouth off, she stood and turned to rinse her mouth out in the shower.

Sated, Bill casually walked over, sat down next to his limp wife, and nonchalantly jabbed a couple of fingers into her cum-soaked vagina. He commented, "Well, well, well, it looks like you finally got what you've been wanting all night."

Lisa laughingly replied, "Oh God, yes!"

She turned to face Michael and commented, "I can't tell you how much I envy Ellen. She's one very lucky woman."

Michael cast a quick glance at his wife in the shower, then looking back at Lisa, he replied, "Naw, I'm the lucky one", and with a knowing wink, Lisa gave him an understanding smile.

Ellen walked over to Michael, took his hand, and wordlessly led him back over to the shower. She looked at him strangely, and with sudden concern, he asked, "Sweetheart, are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

As she began soaping him up again and started soaping herself up too, Ellen smiled up at him and replied, "I'm fine, sweetheart. Really. I've been absolutely enjoying myself more than you could possibly imagine."

But casting a sidelong frown at Bill, she quietly added, "Except for when Bill forced himself down my throat. God, how I hate that!" Then she reached up and washed her teary, running mascara off of her face.

Michael reached out and hugged her closely, then, reaching down, he took her chin in his hand and said, "I've been watching you with everyone tonight, just to see how you were holding up and reacting, and I saw that you seemed like you've been on Cloud 9 all night."

With a very happy smile, Ellen replied, "I saw you looking at me all night while I had sex with everyone, and it really turned me on even more! I loved knowing you were watching me do that."

She pulled his head forward and tiptoed up to kiss him again, then they rinsed each other off. They dried off together, and Ellen had Michael sit in one of the plush chairs. She then climbed up onto his lap, put her arms around his neck, and wordlessly laid her head on his broad shoulder.

As they sat there, they saw that Brandon and Bill were now double-penetrating Lisa together, and Dennis was fucking Sara thoroughly. Everyone seemed to have forgotten all about them, and the two of them just sat and watched the others for a while. Sara eventually let out a loud moan while Dennis was fucking her as her orgasm hit her hard, and he finally came again too.

Lisa continued to get filled by Brandon and Bill for several more minutes and finally gasped out, "Oh God!" and she went stiff as she was hit by her own orgasm. Moments later, Bill pushed hard up into his wife and came too, and then laid back under Lisa and relaxed. Brandon pulled out of Lisa's ass and spurted his own cum all over her butt cheeks and fingered it into her ass, like he had done earlier with Ellen.

After everyone was done, Lisa came over and asked Ellen and Michael, "How are you two doing? I hope you've enjoyed yourselves as much as I know Ellen had wanted to." Ellen squeezed her husband tightly and replied, "Oh my God, I've been seriously enjoying myself all night, and I know Michael has too." Lisa smiled, leaned over, and kissed them both.

Then she said, "Unfortunately, my lovelies, our time together tonight has run out, and it's time for everyone to get cleaned up and ready to leave."

Taking Ellen's hand, she added, "If you ever want to do something like this again, all you need to do is just let either Sara or myself know, and we'll make sure it happens for you."

Ellen leapt up, hugged her, and tiptoed up to plant another kiss on Lisa's lips. Then she thanked Lisa, Bill, Sara, and the other two men for such a wonderful night. While the others showered and cleaned up, Ellen sat down and brushed out her mussed-up hair, then she and Michael got dressed and ready to go.

Once everyone else was dressed and ready too, they all walked out of the 'club' together and headed outside. Everyone said their goodbyes in the parking lot, and with a hopeful smile, Lisa walked over to Ellen and took her hand.

She pressed one of her private business cards into Ellen's small hand, saying, "Just in case you ever wanted to give me a call, to do this again sometime."

She gave Ellen another quick kiss goodbye, and they loaded up into each of their respective vehicles. Michael and Ellen in his Lariat, and Sara in her Honda, all drove over to the hotel that Michael had, earlier that day, decided to reserve rooms for them, knowing that if things went according to plan, no one would be up to the long drive home.

Once there, they all went in and registered, and with Michael carrying everyone's luggage in his massive arms, they headed up to their adjacent rooms. When they reached their floor and found their rooms, Ellen and Sara gave each other a long wet kiss goodnight, not at all like their usual quick sisterly smooch, and they all went into their respective rooms.

When the door closed behind them and they were all alone, Ellen quickly stripped out of her dress again and started eagerly taking Michael's clothes off too. Looking up into her husband's eyes, she said, "I seriously need you to make mad, passionate love to me before we go to bed for the night."

They climbed onto the bed, and Ellen and Michael made love passionately, and in every position they could possibly think of. They both had a couple more orgasms and even finally orgasmed together in the end, and once they were both finally completely worn out, they laid back on the bed in their mutual afterglow.

Ellen cuddled her small, curvy body into her husband and gave him a long, loving kiss. She looked into his eyes and said, "Tonight was everything I'd ever fantasized about for all these years, and sooo much more. Thank you so much, sweetheart, for letting me do this."

She continued, saying, "I love you so much for always being so caring and understanding towards me, and for understanding my crazy idea."

Michael told her, "Honey, I've never LET you do anything. You've always been free to do whatever you wanted. I'll never try to control or suppress you the way your ex did to you."

Then he added, "Thank YOU, for sharing such an amazingly important night for you with me."

And with a radiant smile, Ellen leaned in, kissed him, and cuddled even closer against the massive man she loved beyond words. Hilariously, she was out cold in minutes, having had such an incredible but thoroughly exhausting night, and she didn't wake or even stir again until the hotel rang their wake-up call in the morning.

They sat up wearily and made some horrible hotel room instant coffee, which they drank gratefully. Then they got up and went into the shower together, where they ended up making love once again. Once they finished and finally cleaned themselves up, they dried off, brushed their hair and teeth, and got dressed again so they could meet up with Sara.

Out in the hall, Ellen and Sara ran up and hugged each other tightly, both grinning like foxes. Then they turned to Michael and, almost in unison, said, "We're sooo starving after last night, and if you don't get us breakfast quick, we might just have to devour you alive."

So they all went off to get some breakfast, and while they ate, Ellen and Sara energetically, but in soft voices so no one else might hear, talked about how incredible the night had been for Ellen. Ellen was sooo beyond happy with how the night had turned out, and Sara was thrilled beyond words that she'd been able to help her years-long best and dearest friend fulfill her biggest fantasy.